Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

A brief reprieve and a new standing [takeover] Empty A brief reprieve and a new standing [takeover]

Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:19 am
From the openings of the Takigakure Leader's building, Rikuzashi slowly walked in and looked around. It had been months if not longer since anyone had seen the Leader of this village, Taiga and his whereabouts unknown to the masses. Today his visit here was just about that...to find out just why their leader had no presence in the village and if so why. Walking past the vacant secretary desk, he made his way up the stairs slowly, holding his bow to his back as he began to wonder," What if his leader had just up and disappeared on the village? What would happen then to the people he was sworn to protect," the small musings of the what-if questions only propeled his theory on what could happen after the sort.

After mere moments of walking up the stairs he had finally made it inside of the office, baron and without life. The first step to finding out any question was to search the office and look around for any recent signs of life, none to be found as he continued his search before stopping at the desk of the one he swore his loyalty to. A gentle glide of his fingers across the desk would show the accumulation of dust and grit, key signs of no work or signs of life being about. He concluded that no one had been here in a while or the place would be in better upkeep. Rikuzashi at this moment thought back to the figure which had decided that he would train the many ninja of this village and its "foreign" ally to be stronger but what of the situation of their leader?

It was with these thoughts that he decided that he wanted to become the one that would hold the village together until one better suited for the role came into being or the strong male overhead (Echo) had came back to the village. Of course he would follow by explaining his reasonings why he did this. For the time being however the village needed structure and stability, all of which stemmed from having a leader who would both be there in figure and wisdom. Despite his young age he was already the clan head of his own village, capable of at least dealing with most of the issues that would arise, but for now...the only thing that needed fixing was the village structure and its missions. "  A village needs structure...without it the people lose faith...in order to keep the peace i shall uphold my oath to protect the village and see to it that everything goes well...for now," until then he stood idly by in a corner of the desk which was the furtherest from the door, watching the door and windows, looking into the distance of the village with his doujutsu.

[Claiming village leader.]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

A brief reprieve and a new standing [takeover] Empty Re: A brief reprieve and a new standing [takeover]

Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:13 pm
She slipped quickly through the gate with her two clones in tow, one transformed into Amber's image one into the form of selene. "alright. I'll gsther my things, selene take a walk around the village ensure everything is fine and message me telepathically if there's an issue, Amber I need you to check in with taiga, let him know that we will be leaving for a short bit." The words slipped I to each clones mind in silence as they walked quickly down the Main Street, long black cloaks trailing behind each and their signature masks covering their faces from sight. As KIRA headed to her room in the inn and selene to do a final round of taki Amber bee lined to the kage chambers to speak with taiga. It took her little time at all with the blessing of the demon pouring power into her body to increase her speed to ninety one. She got to the doorway, taking a few steps in before realizing the taijutsu master was not actually there.

"Um" she spoke looking at the young lad in taiga' office with a questioning gaze and a sway in her hip that was slightly seductive but completely terrifying. Even through the demon mask her gaze could be felt boring through the boy and into the wall in such a way that any onlookers would wonder if the building itself would burst into flame. "Might I ask who you are And why you're in taiga' office...."
Citizen

A brief reprieve and a new standing [takeover] Empty Re: A brief reprieve and a new standing [takeover]

Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:49 pm
It wasn't even that long before someone had came into the office, the looks of the person not being of the village for obvious reasons. For one there was no indication of a headband on said person nor did they have a familiarality of which he could identify on the spot. Leaning off of the edge of the desk he would roll his shoulders and speak slowly at first, not even unedged or phased by the young female," My name is Riku and as for why i am here," his eyes didn't leave the woman as he tapped his fingers across the desk," Is because this village, my home, lacks its leader and it needs structure in order to move forward. No one wants to live in a place in which its leader is nowhere to be found and has not shown themselves in months. No word about where they are or when they are coming back even if hey have left unsettles the villagers and makes them weary...and afraid," his fingers still tapping he would remain relaxed although the situation itself was....irritating at best.

After a bit of time between his words he would continue to speak," This village needs a leader in which will be here until another one is appointed or Taiga comes back. Although my clan has laid their weapons to an oath to protect the village and do what it takes to keep said place safe...it is within my rights as a ninja of this village to step up and take ownership or rather take the job as the leader until a time in which it becomes an issue. If you are not a ninja of this village then i would respect it if you kept your manner of being out of our situation," of course his voice as it came to be came out as respectful as possible. It was for this purpose that he would remain completely calm, even his body to a key would remain calm and still although if need be he would remain on alert although he wasn't too concerned about the whole ordeal.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:32 pm
She stood in silence, allowing him to speak his peace. When he finished she allowed a snicker to flow from her once calm lips. "Well then. " she began before shifting to her mental link.

~KIRA selene.... Get to the kage office please. We seem to have another wishing to take over the village. ~ once the message was sent, meeting no answer but a sense of understanding, she finally addressed the boy.

"You know it's funny. You have a fairly trusting leader who seems to care, and more then that the protection of powerful allies and yet this is the second time we have had to address someone in this office deciding they are worthy to take over for your kage. People are... Interesting. " she would pause, watching his movements behind her black demon mask, calm blue eyes watching the subtleties of his body closely. "Unfortunately we have an agreement between my leader and taiga, not some child interested in controling power. If none hold interest in being within a village under our protection then in the name of kuushou of the burning sky I, the demon of chance, and my associates Hells angel and sorrow of humanity will have to step in. You will not hold this seat today boy. Leave and we will take over or I'm afraid I will have not choice but to burn this place to the ground to cleanse this land of the corruption you who seek power have brought."

There was no waiver in her voice. No question, no apprehension. The girl had intention to end this problem once and for all, and thankfully it fell into place with her purpose.
Citizen

Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:09 am
The subtle tappings of his finger would stop as he began to slowly sigh, a sign that he was indeed reconsidering the purpose of his clan being here. With that in mind he made his way over to one of the windows of the office and opened it, looming over it before speaking," And there' the problem. If he cared he'd be in this village helping its ninja grow...not hoping and relying on someone else to do so," after the fact this village still was a home to him and his family, so after this ordeal he would speak to the elders and see what to do next. After of course he would jump out of the window and leave the office, planting his feet onto the outside walls of the office and running off.

[exit]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:42 pm
[Uh sorry to say but if you're going to try and destroy a village (for no reason mind you) you're going to need to make a different topic and label it "Village Destruction" as well not just try to destroy it here.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:59 pm
((actually have full reason to, u can feel free to check threads and as this is an attack thread already and im not of taki theres nothing in the rules to say i cant take over the attack and absolutely nothing that says a take over cant be turned into a destruction. as per the rules for apurpose of taking a village the thread has to be made, which i did and then joined in not of taki, making it clear i was either going to take the village over or destroy it. i have more then enough reason to destory it, theres nothing in the rules that says i cant as this IS already an assault thread so.....yea..... theres no rules saying a destruction thread has to be labeled anything other then the standard for taking a village =) unless you have any other issues im gonna go back to waiting for responses or for destruction of take =3 ))
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:03 pm
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t15953-village-rules

This says differently. First off this wasn't an assault thread nor an attack thread. If it was it would have the tags "Siege" or assault. In case you didn't know i'm not attacking NOR assaulting any leader or person in this thread, therefore it it not treated as such. Unless you have the two confused you still need to go by the Village rules for doing such a thing. Secondly you have made no thread saying such and cannot simply take over someone elses thread to benefit yourself, so either make another topic or this whole ordeal will be renderd void.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:15 pm
I agree with Yaju on this actually. You need to make your own topic if this is what you are going to do lol. Get an admin to say we are wrong and you don't need to make your own topic till then this topic is done. Or you can just do what everyone does and make their own topic please.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:19 pm
(exit to destroy taki)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum