Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
My Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Budding tree's - Page 2 Empty Re: Budding tree's

Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:36 pm
It was nice, ya' know. Xyxer had turned around just in time to see a sinister plot, oh ever so sinister plot coming right his way! A blast of air was all it took, the breeze before the storm, and as Youka's fist graced his palm, Xyxer would suddenly vomit water out from his mouth, forging a wall around his body and a short distance away, intending to full contain the blast of wind that had been sent at him by Youka. Naturally, since Xyxer was fucking amazing when it came to water, the health would be more than enough to battle the opposing wind, and, of course, win. Alas though, he would have to play defensive until the breeze was a bit more favorable for him.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:59 pm
A wall of water to repel wind, hmm a good idea. Thinking for a moment he pondered letting the wind actually explode now to increase it's force but while he had Xyxer in one place probably now was the best time to talk to the crazed man.

"So, can we stop this now, I actually would like to finish my conversation with you before tomorrow morning rolls around. I also have more work that needs to be done. So the sooner this is done the sooner you get to hear about what happens next."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:11 pm
Withstanding the explosion that roared into his suiton chakra, the male frowned at the testing of his strength, barely being able to withhold it. Naturally, when the explosion was done, the once strong water wall was now a mere rainflow, heck, maybe there would even be a rainbow with that much water gone. Listening to Youka, he frowned, giving Bar a nod to signal for him to leave now."Go on."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:31 pm
Well this sucked, he really didn't think about the explosion and then the downpour of water part. Now that it was technically raining on them his clothes were drenched with water. Sighing and shaking his head at this weird turn of events he couldn't believe this was an actual relationship that these two shared with each other. He honestly was starting to view this as normal behavior between them and if Xyxer wasn't haphazardly trying to kill him and he wasn't trying to do the same then something was seriously going wrong.

"I think I made a break through with what I told you about earlier. While it's only in my field of expertise I think I have unlocked the potential of something amazing. If you don't mind I'd like to give you a demonstration. I will have to touch you for this to work however, which shouldn't be a problem as I ave done eye surgery on you."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:41 pm
Being touched by Youka.. Oh, Xyxer was teeming with unadulterated delight! Hiding his sense of pleasure, he nodded, maintaining his Kage facade with a solemn, stern stare. "If it gives me more power to defend this village, then so be it."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:52 pm
Delightful he would be able to test the effects on an actual person instead of just himself. The Demon began focusing his chakra just as he had done so many times before. It was such a tedious process and it almost made him wish that he had another half just for this part, maybe later he would work on making another part of himself that would do just that. Pushing not only his medical chakra but also his newly attained senju chakra together he would allow it to flow into the ground around him absorbing all of its nutrients and turning the very ground under him dry and cracked as it continued to spread.

Walking towards the kage the Demon would place his hand on Xyxers shoulder with his left arm allowing the chakra to transfer from him into Xyxers own body. If it went through successfully then Xyxer would feel a surge of new health and strength blow through his body. Also the ground beneath him would also start to turn a dying color and crack and any vegetation or trees in the nearby area would begin to decay.

"As you can see and feel if what I did actually worked on your end I've come up with a way to use not only my medical chakra but also the senju chakra that I have recently acquired and bring them together to make something very useful. The only downside to this is that it kills the ground around you so make sure you don't plan on planting anything here...also you must remain on the ground for this to be useful. However this is just what I was able to do, since we have different specialties I think you would reach different outcomes than myself. What do you think of my findings?"
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:44 pm
Xyxer frowned at the destruction of his own land, the cobbles noticably sinking in to what was now a more mushier earth. What was it with this kid and /soiling/ his village? It did not look good for himself or his village, but alas, he had volunteered for some unknown reason. However, when Youka's hand grasped onto his appendage, he felt a new surge.. A burst of.. SPRINGTIME YOUTH erupt through his veins, his muscles felt lighter, yet more tighter, larger.. His vitality had improved greatly, suddenly not as tired as he always was with Youka, it was much like being hyped on an energy drink. Listening further to what was said by Youka, he nodded further.. "Yes.. I would love to see what my own.. creations would be. Bestow me with this element, so that I may find a divine power myself."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:01 pm
Deactivating the technique the Demon would nod his head, he was proud that it had worked as planned and that Xyxer was more than willing to also see what benefit he could get out of the transplant that would be going on in a moment.

"Excelent, I'm glad it actually worked on you, I tried it on a god first and the amount of energy that went through his body caused him to explode in a mess of blood and guts. I was hoping that didn't happen to you, so good on you."

With that the Demon began his walk back to the hospital where he had taken the senju so when she woke up she would be in the hopsital. She was on the second floor third room from the right. If Xyxer had been folowing him they would arrive in the room together with the childs body laying on a hospital bed with a empty one next to her with about a meter of space between them.

"Hmm well if you're ready you can just hop up on this bed over here and I'll begin the surgery. I'm going to give you one of her kidneys and in turn I'm going to take yours and give it to her so she doesn't die. Don't worry she won't feel a thing and if she ever wakes up she'l be good as new. Unless there is another organ you want, or you want her arm? Doesn't matter much to me."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:05 pm
Frowning at the comments of Youka, he followed him into the hospital to find out that the girl truly was harbored there safely.. It was strange how the medical practioners here did not stop him from performing surgeries inside, then again, who would really want to say no to an S-Ranked shinobi that was known for being quite strange? Nodding his head, he moved his own body onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling, dreaming of the power that he could achieve.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:17 pm
Well Xyxer didn't say what body part he wanted so the Demon just went with what he knew which was the kidney. He had given and taken so many kidneys now that he was one hundred percent sure that he was a master removal artist and should make a jutsu that allowed him to do it in a fighting scenario. Lifting up the girls shirt to show her stomach again he would prep for surgery.

Pulling Xyxers bed in closer so that he could reach and swap quickly among the two he had his pans and cutting utensils ready. Picking up Xyxers shirt as well to reveal the mans stomach he would make the incision first to his side seven inches in length. He had already numbed the are with a shot before hand so that Xyxer could of course stay awake and watch the entire thing. Once the skin had been cut the Demon activated his mystical palms and reached into the hole sliding his hand further inside before grabbing the kidney and cutting all ties it had to its original host. Dropping it in the pan after cleaning it off of it's bloody appearance he did the same to the senju removing hers and cleaning it before placing it in Xyxers body. He had to attach all of the wiring again ensuring all the valves were pumping blood into the body and siphoning it correctly.

Of course he did that same to the female patching her back up all nice and easy like. Turning back to Xyxer he would give him the thumbs up to sit up.

"Well you know what time it is now, You can't really do too much right now and also you have to let your body get used to the new kidney so be prepared for some down time. Other than theat, surgery is complete."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum