Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaira
Kaira
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Art Theft { Mission — Solo } Empty Art Theft { Mission — Solo }

Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:15 am

A Quiet Burst

Mission Name:Art Thief
Type:Capture
Character Requirements:N/A
Mission Location:Tengakure, Village.
Word Count Requirements:500
Repeatable?Yes.
NPC?:N/A
Reward:550

Task:
There have been reports that multiple people have had their paintings stolen from their homes or shops.
Find the thief and bring him in by any means, while at the same time returning the stolen arts, or what remains, safely back to the rightful owners.

Sooooo, let me get this straight. Some weirdo has been going around town stealing?" Asked the young kunoichi to the jounin in charge. He nodded and handed her the briefing which included everything she needed to know. Hinoiri felt like a detective, she liked that. "Well, I'm going to get this guy." She said, with a small smile on her face. "Wait, what's he stealing again?"

The jounin scratched his head and pointed to the brief, he didn't seem like a very talkative person. That, or, well, he didn't really want to talk to the young kunoichi. The girl pouted. "Aww, you know I don't really like reading all that much. To be honest, I don't really know how I passed the academy since I hate reading and school so much, but I really am interested in all of this. Don't think I'm a bad genin, cause I'm not! And I'm going to be a great poison's expert soon!" She rambled. The jounin sighed.

"Listen, Hino-san, he's been stealing art works. Painting, sculptures, all of that kind of stuff.“ Hino tilted her head, confused. "No ordinary works too, Hino-san. Some of these paintings date back to four centuries ago, and some are valued at millions and millions of ryo."

"Well, what's he gonna do with all of these pieces of work then?" Asked the kunoichi. "Is he gonna sell them?"

"Well, it seems to me that he's probably has buyers for them already. Most likely out of the country buyers. All of this is illegal, you know that right? And anyways, what does it really matter, Hino-san. The point is, you have to bring the pieces back."

Hino nodded. “Fine fine, I'll do just that."

The plan was simple: she’d be hiding in the cabinets with a small hole in the door for her to peep through. Then, she’d use a secret entrance to leave the cabinet and be on the streets, in order for her to chase down the person who would be stealing the art piece. Everything in the room was replaced with replicas. The replicas looked good enough to be the actual thing. Hino thought it was all pretty amazing.

The plan was set in motion and it was twelve midnight. She was half-asleep by the time someone had entered the room. In a moment she was wide awake and she eyed the person through the small hole. The person was very slender, and small, probably somewhere near her height. When Hino eyed her body, she realized that the burglar had curves. Hino blinked, the theft they were looking for was a girl.

Hino washed as the burglar looked around. It appeared as though she was looking for something very specific. She honestly had no idea how the woman got in here though. The woman found a small sculpture of a cat like person and snatched it, stuffing it into a case. Hino then prepared her escape, and before she knew it, she was on the roof, watching as the woman escaped the building.

Hino would chase after the woman, silently pursuing her. It would be trouble if she got caught, and Hino wasn’t very strong anyways, though she could definitely land a punch. Finally, they were somewhere in the outskirts of town and the woman went into a hut, shortly before checking her surroundings to see if she had been followed. Hino grinned as she hid by the trees, her dark apparel masking her from the woman’s range of vision.

She then decided to prepare a surprise attack. If she attacked inside the hut, she might end up damaging the stolen artworks. Hino created a clone and had it run past the woman’s windows hoping to catch her attention, the real Hino was already on the roof. Luckily for her, the plan turned out to be a success and the burglar exited her cabin. As the woman looked around, trying to see who it was, Hino attacked from above and was able to capture the woman.

When the woman was tied up, Hino would go inside the cabin to make sure she didn’t attack a random citizen. Luckily for her, a majority of the stolen artworks were here, however, it looked like some had already been sold.

I couldn’t retrieve everything, but most of the missing stuff is here.” She explained to the jounin the following morning. He nodded.

Good job, Hino-chan.” He said, shortly before dismissing her.

787/500 words
Rewards:

• +550 ryo
  • 5 Kunai
  • 1 Exploding Tag

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum