Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Calling flesh bag(Maku) Empty Calling flesh bag(Maku)

Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:27 pm
So naked Youka was here to communicate with Maku over the links of their chokers.

"Useless pile of flesh, are you there?"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Calling flesh bag(Maku) Empty Re: Calling flesh bag(Maku)

Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:45 pm
Maku was currently sitting in his room that Naoki had been gracious enough to let him stay in.  It was a comfortable enough place.  The salt air came through the window, seagulls made that wierd sound that they made, and then Maku heard a voice.  "WHO IS THERE IS THAT YOU GOD. NOW YOU TALK TO ME, WHAT ABOUT WHEN I WANTED YOU TO MAKE ME TALLER!!!!!!!!"
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:48 pm
Dear god this boy was just as stupid as when he had last met him. Sadly he would have to be his saving grace and get the Demon out of this interesting predicament he was in.

".......Listen, Youka has been put in a interesting spot. He's doing his best to make an ally in his own way. What have you gathered so far, who have you met?"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:50 pm
"WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO I HAVE MET GOD, DON'T YOU ALREADY KNOW!!!!!  YOUKA IS IN KONOHA IM SURE HE IS SAFE, NOW BACK TO THE IMPORTANT THINGS, WHY AM I STILL SO SHORT!!!!!!"  Umm the demon never bothered to explain himself and Maku still forgot he was wearing that choker.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:53 pm
Naked Youka rubbed his temples trying to comprehend the lower IQ of this boy.

"This is not god, or Youka, you locked me away, but I'm free again and here to stay this time. If you don't give me something good, your friend will die, he's not in Konoha anymore by the way."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:55 pm
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, WHY ARE YOU IN MY HEAD, I DON"T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Maku was pretty confused at the moment.  Who had he locked up that knew Youka.  Why was Youka not in konoha.  Why was the wallpaper of this room so outdated.  WHY WERE THERE SO MANY QUESTIONS IN HIS HEAD!!!!!!!
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:58 pm
".........................................................................................You have one of his entities locked away inside of you. You took that pretentious fuck away once you put me in that dark castle. Be serious for once, or you might have to pull off these plans by yourself."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:09 pm
Maku heard the creature talk, but heard "BLAH BLAH BLAH IM A TOUGH GUY"  SO he talked over and ate a pretzel.  He was always less crazy when he wasn't hungry.  "OoOOooOo I remember now.  Yea, you deserved it, truth be told your kind of an asshole.  Anywhoo, so why isn't Youka in Konoha anymore?"  Maku had almost forgotten about these entities.  Some weird godless abominations they were.  Maku come to think of it hadn't heard form his in awhile. 

MEANWHILE INSIDE MAKU'S HEAD

"GET ME OUTTA HERE, THIS PLACE IS SO FUCKING STUUUUUUUUPID." Screamed the jester as he ran through the recesses of Maku's mind, which currently took the form of Unicorns fighting a teddy bear army with laser swords, while a giant beaver played chess with a zombie.

BACK TO MAKU AND THE DEMON

"So, whatcha need?  I am assuming I am going to have to come and do something."  Maku said with a sigh before remembering that the demon had also asked him a question.  "I'm still in Shima, I have made two powerful allies it would seem.  One is a bit more cautious, but I think in time he can be trusted.  The other, I offered our services to track down some killers or something.  That way we could have a foundation to only build up upon.  He is apperantly from Tenga, named Denkitikikikikiti or something like that.  I just call him Den, used to be Tenkage as it turns out."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:19 pm
About fucking time this guy had come back to his senses and became reasonable to talk to. It was annoying and the Demon hated talking to this piece of trash but it was needed.

Yes yes you hate me I hate you, we both agree with each other. Why do you need to track down these people, what did they do exactly??"

The demon wouldn't give off that he was in Tenga and why.

"I just need you to keep feeding me info, on everything, I will explain at a later date all of the details. Tell me more of this Den and what has been told to you exactly about these people he needs found."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:26 pm
"I don't hate you, that hurts that you would say that.  I just think your an asshole."  Maku said a bit hurt.  It was pretty rude to spring that on someone.  "Ummm i don't know if you know how trading information goes, but you have to give me a little then I give you a little."  Maku was growing increasingly annoyed, he had felt good, and now this guy was really bringing him down.  Wait why was he even talking to this guy.

"Put Youka on, I would rather talk to him anyway"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum