Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (WIP)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Kumogakure Traditions.[P.] Empty Kumogakure Traditions.[P.]

Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:09 pm

A brief thud echoes from behind the door of the Raikage's office, a startled yelp and a massive chakra signature entering the building before suddenly..."IS THAT A DOOR!?" A voice shouts almost startled before the door..along with most of the wall is blown inwards along with an unfortunate guard..who obviously didn't bother sensing out this chakra signature...Or perhaps he didn't read his book? A familiar face would be revealed to the current Raikage...just not the same one...His Twin Brother, his foot extended before it stomps down and he clicks his tongue looking around. "Walls in tact, doors standing...And that desk is still in one piece...Times sure have changed in Kumo...Anyway, who the hell are you and why are you in that seat? Hold on, nevermind." He says with a wave of his hand and the adjusting of his goggles while he snaps his fingers "Where's my Niece is the better question? Tell me that first, then gimme yer name....Also have you seen a Yuki Shinobi around here?" He adds as an afterthought, that's why he's here after all....

But of course, he's not gonna let someone get the better hand in this conversation, he's now got some new face sitting in his Nieces and Adopted Brother's chair..Where has ole Kurisu been anyway? And where is his Niece?
Explanations are needed, quickly...If there's been a coup then there's probably gonna be another right now...Involving Echo blowing up this village to avenge his family...Normal things for him.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Kumogakure Traditions.[P.] Empty Re: Kumogakure Traditions.[P.]

Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:28 pm
Sitting in the quiet yet cozy off was Yaju- Current Raikage in place of his master, Misaki. As of late things had been rather quiet and....much to his dismay a bit peaceful but it made his job a bit more easier considering it was less paperwork and no messes. Currently wearing a black pinned stripped shirt, black vest, and black pants; the red eyed ninja sat in the seat behind his desk with no real look on his face, simply drinking from a cup that contained green tea. At the moment he was simply looking at a piece of paper and files on certain people of the village, one of which was the Uchiha that Kuro had mentioned," Hikarishi huh....," mildly interested by the rank and position of the male, he closed the file and went back to doing what he was previously doing.

Everything would have been calm and peaceful until the rather strong and wild chakra caused Yaju to sit upright for a moment, his red eyes slowly going towards the door," What the hell?," was his first reply, the sound of the voice causing no real panic, although from the position of his hands...well he would wait and see what would happen. The implosion of the wall happened in slow motion to Yaju, seeing the debris first then the guard he would raise his left arm and flick his hand quickly, the wires laying amongst his arm flaring forward and slicing on the the debris and remains of the door in half while also grabbing the obviously knocked out ninja and laying him down.

With the same motion he would retract the wires, the red eyes staring at the form of the person with a...less than stoic expression. It was just not too long ago this office was fixed...and just like that the past had returned. Looking at the form of the male reminded of him of the King of the Uchiha....no this wasn't him. Sighing he would sit upright and offer the man a seat, his name was there....Echo was it? It must have been but he had never personally met this man. Waving his left hand he would slide a folder over to Echo and shrug," Misaki hasn't been here for some time and left me in charge, Name's Yaju Hayate....Current Raikage and vassal of your Niece...pleasure to meet you. Also," Looking over to the GIGANTIC hole this man had just put into the new office," Are ya gonna be fixing that? Misaki is going to be pissed when she finds out...not only that I JUST FLIPPING FIXED THAT," sighing he would remember him asking about a Yuki kid.

Holding up a finger he would move over to a file cabinet, one he just finished organizing and flipping through it," Yuki kid huh....lemme see...oh here," pulling out the past records of those asking for passage into the village he would scan over it," there was one at the gates not too long ago it seems...never came into the village though, no reports however as many who ask for passage from others are watched by the ANBU for a bit, This kid yours," looking back to Echo he would wait for answers, that same...expressionless face showing.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:47 pm
His eyes watch the wires flick out and he's reminded of the Shi No Tenshi technique, the technique that once tore one of his arms off before he could ram it through a certain Hokage's chest and tear his heart out...In hindsight he's glad he didn't due to his...state of mind at the time, but his ego is still a bit sore from that...He was fighting like a wild beast however..None of his usual tactics or methods being taken into account, instead he simply lashed out with pure force...Trying to ram his face into a finely polished blade like Navi, trained by none other then himself? Heh, he's lucky to have made it out with his life...

He'll have to think on the strange turn of events that ended that fight however...And the sights he saw, that he now see's again..Over and over again...History..Present...Future, always and never.
He smirks and walks forward plopping down into the seat, his feet impacting the ground and his legs tense and prepared to move and kill the man should anything he doesn't like occur...It's a compliment really, an acknowledgement that he'd kill him immediately because he is the Raikage...Nobody weak ever acquires that title..
He grasps the folder and begins thumbing through it immediately "Heeh~? And not even a call to her dear Uncle? Tch and here I came all this way...Kids, no love or consideration for their poor doting family! I've got a bad heart and hip ya know?" He asks, suddenly shifting into the form of an old man before this Raikage's very eyes...And shifting back a moment later, as if it was a trick of the light. "But I take pills for it." He says with a shrug of his shoulders.

His eyes flick towards the mess he made and he hums in thought, he blinks once before he waves it off "Nah, you Kumo-Shinobi got plenty of practice patching up offices...And buildings...And people....How's the orphanage by the way? I keep hearing...bad things.." He says looking a bit squeamish at the thought...Kurisu is a bit of a mad dog....
He's just glad he's starting to mellow out...perhaps giving himself time to finally readjust...
"Yeah, the kid is one of mine...got lost on a field trip." He says looking more then a little annoyed at this fact. "You've got the same scent as me...Wolf and Fox." He notes grinning ferally...
"And you're drawing the Nature chakra from me as well....Allow me to introduce myself properly, I am Echo, Sage of the Jagged Wolf Canyon...Well met." He offers somewhat formally...This is the first he's ever met of another Nature Chakra user...Foxes..? Heh, he doesn't think he cares for all that this entails...
Kyuubi is rattling inside his cage, apparently he doesn't care for the Kitsune summons..
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:00 pm
"She has a knack for worrying those close to her...but with any surprise she will be back sooner rather than later. So i take it you and Kurisu are...somehow related? Means you and him share that same occasional blood thirst," although he couldn't tell if the man was being sarcastic or not, Yaju spared a small smile and chuckled before sitting back down into the seat and laying his hands onto the tables, of course watching the man but also relaxing at the same time before speaking again," Old age doesn't suit you in the slightest...now does it," not knowing if he was joking or not, he simply let it off as a small observation and left it as such.

Of course he would turn to the hole and sigh, this being maybe the second time he has personally fixed that wall," ...this really sucks...," wait...they had an orphanage? That was actually...new to him," Uh...think its doing well...haven't checked in on that," well...talk about something you did not know about your own village. Seeing as the boy got "lost" somehow he would personally see to it that the boy is found...or whats left of him," I'll see what i can do about finding the boy...if you have any details on him, scent or whatever i can find him myself," offering that was the least he could do, but what came next made him only smile. " Someone else with a keen sense of smell eh? Never thought i'd meet the one the Wolves chose," his smile was only the small act of interest that he could show at the moment, matching only the grin of the man sitting in front of him.

The inner wolf of Yaju was ready for a challenge if it came, but he quelled the thought rather quickly before speaking," Sage of the Mystic Kitsune Mountains...its nice to meet the other Sage of the world," of course he would recline into his chair..or rather the chair, his eyes showing the intense surprise and interest in the man in front of him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum