Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Knock knock knocking on heavens door - Page 5 Empty Re: Knock knock knocking on heavens door

Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:17 pm
This time Xyxer had defeated another S-Ranked Shinobi.. this truly was great news for the boy terror. Sameonna had told him of her fighting prowess, and he had became her apprentice but a brutal turn of events had left Xyxer stranded in a world of sanity. Not truly capable of understanding that what he had just done was considered evil or unpleasant, he did not feel as if he needed to treat Youka any other way. If anything, it was just banter, right?

"As you wish, Youka."

Seeing as how they'd be taking a little time to actually proceed with the eye transplantation, Xyxer made his own way towards the table he had placed the finger and necklace on, moving some parchment, which it seemed Xyxer had looked over the last time he was there, as well as a quill and ink pot, he began writing his mocking letter to Shinji Uzumaki, the man whom chose the losers.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Knock knock knocking on heavens door - Page 5 Empty Re: Knock knock knocking on heavens door

Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:30 pm
Well the man turned his back to him which would allow him to do this in somewhat privacy. He didn't know what was going to happen honestly but it was time to put it to the test. Making the necessary hand signs to initiate the split the Demons host body began stretching and tearing as his form became bulbous in size before extra limbs could be seen growing out of himself.

This process continued for what felt like forever as the pain was a little too much to bare. Letting out a slight wince of pain trying to hold in the scream he truly wanted to let out. Once the technique ended there were two Youka standing side by side, one a little bit more naked than the other as the loin cloth was not replicated.

"Ok...I'm ready if you are. Ah...other me, can you get the choker please and start communication with our partner."

Standing where he was left the Demon would crack his fingers and wait for Xyxer to be done with what he was doing so he could begin this long and drawn out session.

Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:33 pm
Xyxer ignored the yelp that had emitted, engrossed in realised that he had thwarted a former friend's plan to have him annexed. He soon, however, heard confirmation of the beginning of the procedure and so he turned around after putting the quill back into the ink pot. Another clone, that was cool, he thought, until he realised that.. for whatever reason, the male had either stripped himself or had his clone strip. Unsure of what was going on, he carefully proceeded towards the clothed male, "What the fuck happened to his cloth?"
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:03 pm
"Hmm, well that is not a clone, of well normal means. For all intents and purposes, he is me, and I am him. He just didn't inherit my cloth. I'll have him communicate with my partner while helping me with the process of removing your eye. Do, you have any abilities associated with this eye, because once I do this switch I'll be able to learn that ability, and you'll be able to learn mine."

The other Youka had walked over to the table and strapped the choker back to his neck getting ready to relay mental messages to Maku. Walking back over to other Youka's side, well this was going to get confusing very fast.

"Do you want my right or left eye, One has the ability to transfer jutsu to me that enhance abilities and the other has the ability to disable jutsu completely. However one requires an understanding of medical practices so if you aren't inclined in that field, i would recommend my left eye."

Naked Youka was standing to the other side of loincloth Youka awaiting a reply from Maku.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:09 pm
According to the male, it was in fact not a clone.. but a literal version of him. Taking a few seconds to take that information in, it was soon apparent that this male could actually be quite an organised fellow if he had specifically went with a plan to increase his own rate of actions. Shrugging his shoulders limply, he nodded at the last sentence from Youka.

"I'll take your left eye then. As for my own.. I have not yet unlocked it's secrets."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:26 pm
Left it was. Naked Youka immediatly began looking for containers to hold the eyes in with cleansing fluid to ensure they were preserved while things were done. Loincloth Youka began the exceedingly long process of removing Xyxers eye from it's socket. Coating his hands in medical chakra he ensured to severe everything without causing too much pain to the man. After it was completely removed naked Youka was ready with a jar for it to be placed in. This was a torture room after all and of course it would have utensils for keeping it's patrons alive as long as possible so naked Youka was able to find bandages as well which would be needed.

Naked Youka wiped what little blood trickled from Xyxers empty eye socket with one of the bandages while placing the eye in the jar on a counter. Drying his bloody hands on his loincloth, loincloth Youka tore his own left eye out just as he had done for Xyxer. Naked Youka with all of his free balling glory was standing at the ready again with a jar for this eye and everything proceeded just like it had before.

"Like I said before the ability you will awaken in this eye is the ability to cancel most jutsu out entirely that are used for defensive or offensive purposes. Have fun with that."

Naked Youka picked up the jar that held loincloth Youkas left eye. Naked Youka opened the closed eye socket of Xyxer while Loin cloth Youka performed the handseals for mystical palms, after he was finished he reached into the jar grabbig the eye before placing it into Xyxers skull while using mystical palms behind the mans skull and eye socket to reattach wiring and nerves so the eye would function just as intended.

Loincloth Youka did the same to himself while Naked Youka wrapped Xyxers head with the spare bandages so light wouldn't get in. Once done Naked Youka made his way towards Loincloth Youka to do the same and in a few moments surgery would be completed.

"Well...I'm done."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:59 pm
While the entire event was happening, in which, during Xyxer's retrospection as soon as his eye had been removed, was not a very good idea since he was putting his life into the hands of a missing shinobi whom had, hours prior, been trying to take over the village and attack him. However, while was on that same train of thought, he remembered the threads that male had continuously had seeping from his palms, and when his pinkie had been severed.. Well, there was not as much blood as there should have been, and if Xyxer saw correct, a bit of thread there too.

Once the two gentlemen had finished with their procedure and blinded Xyxer with the new eye, which was soon to become the eternal mangekyo sharingan, or was it already, he wasn't aware but at the end of the day his ocular prowess would grow once more. Turning his head to the general voice of Youka, he looked at him through his singular good eye and spoke. "You're not a born Uchiha, are you? Uchihas don't have.. hairs inside of them. How do you control your eyes?"
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:09 pm
Naked Youka stood leaning against a wall whistling to himself while Loincloth Youka and Xyxer talked after the surgery which did honestly feel weird after they had just been trying to kill each other.

"No, i'm not an Uchiha as you guessed. It took me a little bit of practice to be able to use them to their full extent, a lot of transplants and organ removing and such, very bloody. I usually just think on an intense emotion, murdering people in the most gruesome ways, and then I push chakra to my eyes and I always get the sharingan as a result. While we are asking questions, how did you become so proficient with a blade?

recovery post 3/30
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:14 pm
Nodding his head, he made a mental note to later seek out this male and request him to transplant some organs for him. After all.. power was what he desired the most. When the question rolled along about his proficiency with a blade, he felt somewhat happy.. but his mood soured. Snarling a little, he raised a hand to his head and kept it there, almost as if he was trying to resist a certain urge.

"You see, I am from Kirigakure No Sato, a village renowned for it's bloodiness.. Long story short, unless you would rather the long one.. I cut down everyone I found from an early age, the Mizukage saw my potential and instantly made me an ANBU captain after I defeated him in battle, and.. he made me one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist.. alas, the only member so far."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:20 pm
The demon could tell that this was a subject it wouldn't really dig too much into as of right now considering they were just at odds.

"This style of fighting, is very interesting, possibly on a later date if we both leave this place well...alive would you be willing to teach it?"

It was something the Demon was considering learning now, especially when this fight had shown just how little he used the ninjutsu techs he had picked up along the way. A much more direct specialty would be of a lot more use.

"I'm sorry, for you past in Kiri../"

Naked Youka in all of his full naked glory walked up to both men.

" I'm speaking to Youka's partner right now, he's in contact with a man named Denkiteki, who is also.. or was a tenkage...Xyxer, do you know this man?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum