Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

My elementary training (No Kill)(Private) Empty My elementary training (No Kill)(Private)

Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:43 pm
Mitsui happened to be training in the training grounds doing various exercises. He would get a lot of challenges but he would decline all of them because he was interested in running around. Mitsui was very interested in learning lightning element. He thought that the fact that lightning can do very concentrated attacks instead of the more spread out attacks like fire or water was good about it and that made him interested.

Mitsui stopped running to go around asking people who did not look busy if he could learn lighting from them. For whatever weird reason, nobody seemed to know the lightning element and he saw some people who clearly knew how to do that element but they were busy. Mitsui wondered why nobody seemed to know how to do this element and he really wondered if that was something that was good or not. Mitsui would walk around and wondered if there was a library around. Mitsui did not see one and he did not want to walk around looking for a book on how to learn lighting element. Mitsui wondered how he would make lightning chakra. Mitsui sat down and wondered if there were any earth jutsu that the man who he would meet would be interested in learning. He also wondered if he would also be able to just plainly teach the other guy how to use earth. Mitsui would be sitting down wondering how he would learn lightning.

Mitsui was wearing a polka dot polo shirt with striped pants. He would also be wearing black sneakers.
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

My elementary training (No Kill)(Private) Empty Re: My elementary training (No Kill)(Private)

Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 pm
It was hot today, like it usually was in Takigakure. And Mugen was walking around today, like he usually did in Takigakure. Lately he'd been trying to learn more techniques. However, doing such a thing was difficult by himself. Actually, if he thought about it, he mostly did his training with other people. Everything else was just exercise or to keep in shape. A sigh managed to escape his mouth while he stopped his walk for a moment. To make it easier on himself he could probably ask someone to train with him. Yeah, it would be the same experience to when that man helped him with his water element. The boy lightly hummed at the thought before slowly nodding to himself. He'd go ahead and ask someone.

He allowed his sapphire orbs to search the area, his attention hopping from one person to the next one, and the next one. None of them seemed like shinbi...in fact, there seemed to be a lack of ninja in Takigakure. That was a bit surprising considering it was a hidden village. Mugen released a small groan before scratching the back of his head. He was probably just looking in the wrong places. To spot more shinobi, he'd have to head to the training grounds, where he hoped they would be. The youth immediately went into overdrive, jogging towards the grounds at almost top speed...which would be a blur to any normal civilian. Not much time had passed until he finally arrived, and what he saw made him frown. There still weren't much ninja out here, despite there being more than in the village.

However, the person who caught his eye was sitting on the ground, wearing an attire he himself would consider. Mugen mulled over approaching the stranger before shrugging. He might as well. The boy walked up to the man who he assumed was a shinobi on the ground. Once he reached two meters away from the stranger, Mugen stopped his walk and opened his mouth to speak.

"Hi..." he started out, racking his brain for more words to say, "Why aren't you training?"
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

My elementary training (No Kill)(Private) Empty Re: My elementary training (No Kill)(Private)

Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:01 pm
Mitsui was in deep thought when suddenly he heard a Hi. Mitsui wondered who this person may be. He was wondering if this was  a stranger or if this guy was somebody he knew. Mitsui turned around and saw a man who he has never seen before. Mitsui was in wonder of who this person is. When Mitsui heard the question, "Why are you not training, was a very odd question for him as he was resting.

Mitsui got up and answered that he was resting. Mitsui then wondered about what he would say. Then he realized he had not introduced himself yet neither did the other guy. "Hello, My name is Mitsui Hamamichi, I am a gennin here formerly from Iwagakure. I was ordered here by a man named Echo. I was trying to think about how to learn the lightning element nature. What is your name?" 
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:21 pm
This guy...was asking way too many questions, and was giving away way too much information...that would be best concealed. He could get himself into trouble by doing that. In the future at least, but Mugen wasn't the type of person to get upset over those sort of things. He guessed he'd just answer them half-truthfully, even though the half-truth was still a lie...oh well. It couldn't hurt anybody if he did. He began to rub his chin while he thought about his answers carefully.

"Well, I'm a shinobi as well," he spoke, still rubbing his chin slowly, "My name is...Denka." There, a half-truth. His middle name was Denka, and that was indeed a name, however his first was Mugen. Not fully answering questions was...actually a bit fun. The action made him feel mysterious and it didn't give away any dangerous information. Information that could possibly be used against him later down the road. Suddenly the words the man, Mitsui, spoke started to echo within his head. That was when he caught the words "learn" and lightning element. Perhaps...he would be able to assist this fellow ninja. Just this once. Though, the boy wasn't much of a teacher...but, he could at least try.

"Do you need help then? My first element is lightning, so I might be a bit useful." he offered Mitsui, raising his eyebrow in both question and anticipation.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:57 am
"Yes, some help would be greatly appreciated" was the first thing that Mitsui said without thinking. He was in need of some help as he had no clue about how to get started or how to train. Mitsui wondered if this guy would be able to teach the lightning element nature since he knew the nature and that that was his first element. Mitsui thought that maybe, he would have a much easier time. He thought that learning with an example from a person who could correct the wrong was much more efficient than to read a book since they cannot tell exactly what one would be doing. Mitsui wondered what he would say next since he already stated his point about needing some assistance to learn the jutsu. Mitsui thought about what he would say. He considered asking about any chakra exercises or he could ask him to directly teach him. Mitsui decided that learning directly would be the better idea since he probably would need a lot of help in his quest to learn the lightning element chakra nature.

"Would you be willing to teach me the lighting element?" Mitsui thought this would be the best way to put it. He then wondered if the Denka would want to get something in return.
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:45 pm
"Of course," he said before releasing a small and short sigh, "That's what I basically meant by 'help.'" Oh no, was he starting to word things incorrectly? Such a thing would only add to his awkwardness and he didn't want that happening anytime soon. The boy ran a single hand through his white hair, then proceeded to scratch the back of his head afterwards. So, how to go about teaching someone else an element...Perhaps he could use the same method that strange man used to teach him water. However, he didn't know what he could use to help Mitsui get a feel for the element...

"I'm a bit new at this whole teaching thing, so bear with me..." Mugen started out cautiously with slightly squinted eyes, "Let's work with our prior knowledge...have you ever experienced what lightning is like?"

If the answer was no, this would possibly be a bit difficult for him. If the answer was yes, then this would be a definite breeze. While Mitsui would most likely be replying to his question, Mugen started to plan steps for this training. There were two routes here. He'd either have to explain what lightning was like and hope Mitsui would get a good view on it, or go straight to the training...which consisted of turning one's chakra into the element they were trying to learn. It'd take some time, but the results were worth it for sure.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:51 am
Mitsui has had met one other person who was somebody who teaching did not come naturally to so the first thing he thought of was the fact that yes he will bear with him since he has also had this situation. He thought back to the time he found some man who taught him this jutsu and how when he simply demonstrated his jutsu that he was going to teach, that strange man somehow managed to do the jutsu first try.

Mitsui wondered if this was the case. Mitsui also thought about what this Denka would have in mind for him. Mitsui then thought about his training for earth spear. He was thinking about whether he saw a lighting jutsu. He remembered that a gennin that he challenged suddenly hit him easily through the earth and he was in pain. Mitsui knew that he and Denka would probably already know why. Mitsui knew that lightning was strong against earth and the lightning blasted through the rock coating and hit him. Now this gennin was not so strong as to knock him out or anything like that but clearly that was lightning.

Mitsui thought about what to say. Mitsui wondered if this guy was also a gennin. "Yes, I have seen and experience lightning jutsu". Mitsui said. He then said, "I am ok if you have a little trouble teaching me because I saw another guy who teaching did not come naturally to. This strange man was also very talented as he managed to do an A rank earth jutsu the first try."
(886) This is just so I can keep track of word count.
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:23 pm
His ears perked up once he heard Mitsui's reply, and he struggled to suppress the smile that wanted to break out on his face. So he had experienced lightning jutsu before. That was good, teaching this man was definitely going to be easier. Mugen closed his eyes for a moment, trying to recall exactly what he had done to learn water. Only a few seconds managed to pass until he opened them once more.

"Great. I want you to remember exactly how the lightning felt, what it was like. Then, try to make your chakra copy how the lightning felt." the boy paused for a moment after he said this, and furrowed his eyebrows. Maybe he needed to give an example so Mitsui would really have an idea how to do this exercise. "You see, from what I know lightning chakra feels tingly and twitchy. That's how I always describe it. Try to make your chakra get that same feeling in your body."

Once he finished speaking, the youth began to think. Since he was currently dealing with elements, perhaps he could work on his own while teaching Mitsui? It would certainly take some time away from doing it later on. Not to mention, he already took a quite visit to the library in the morning, and memorized the hand seals two water jutsu. He lightly hummed to himself as the thought bounced around in his mind. Doing so wouldn't hurt anybody...so, Mugen decided he would practice his own element while the man was learning lightning. For now, he had to try and choose which jutsu he would come to learn first...
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:38 pm
Mitsui thought about what to say. It was clear that Denka did not understand what Mitsui meant by experienced. Mitsui remembered the time when he was practicing earth spear and he asked a gennin if he wanted a fight. Mitsui remembered that he was a very strong gennin and he normally wins these. Mitsui remembered using earth spear and thinking that he was really strong. Then he got hit by a lightning jutsu. Mitsui thought about that feeling. He thought of the words, Hot, Very tingly, Spastic, Senseless and Surprising. Mitsui thought about his answer. He wondered how he would practice that. He asked Denka, "The lightning jutsu I experienced was actually me being hit by one. It was very painful and hot. I was convulsing and losing control. I was surprised I lived."

Mitsui thought about what he would do. He thought, that maybe making some clones could help with the learning process. He also thought about maybe practicing that on his own. He also thought that his answer was incomplete. He realized there was one more thing he forgot about. That was the is this what lightning is supposed to feel? Mitsui realized and was thinking about asking and remembered that Denka had told him that it was supposed to feel tingly and twitchy. Mitsui wondered how he would do that. Mitsui tried making some chakra towards the lightning nature and thought that his nervous system was acting up. He wondered if he was doing the right thing.

Eventually, Mitsui would ask, "It feels like my nervous system is acting up when I attempt the chakra transformation. Is that correct?", Mitsui would then listen to the following response from Denka. He was very interested in learning lightning element since he would be able to do so much more with it.
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:09 pm
(Sorry about the late response, homework was killing me today.)

The boy tapped his chin at Mitsui's question. His nervous system was acting up while he was performing the change? That definitely sounded correct, considering the nature of lightning, along with the electric signals from the brain to one's nerves. He decided to nod in confirmation to the question, quite sure that the man was doing the exercise right. It seemed about time for the next step, which he was sure would be a bit more difficult. At least, it was difficult for him, perhaps this fellow shinobi would get it down easier.

"Yes, now here comes the hard part. I want you to keep that same feeling, the one where your nerves are acting up, and try to turn your chakra into actual lightning. This is kind of tricky, so if you don't get it at first, that's fine..." God, this was a bit stressful. Hopefully he wasn't a bad teacher, and that Mitsui was understanding something, anything would do really. He released a small sigh, a very small one indeed, and took a few steps back.

He then turned to his right and away from his temporary "student." Next, Mugen performed a few handseals, Dragon → Tiger → Hare. He took a moment to focus, transforming his chakra into water before bringing it towards his mouth, releasing it in a long, yet small stream. The water reached a full three meters before coming to a stop, and the boy went over the results in his head, not pleased in the slightest. He'd have to work on this some more, luckily his he had time to do so.

"Stupid technique...whatever..." he mumbled, referring to his somewhat failed attempt at a water jutsu before turning to the older shinobi, "How are you coming along, Mitsui? Any problems or no?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum