Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Home sweet......This is just a cave <.< - Page 2 Empty Re: Home sweet......This is just a cave <.<

Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:09 pm
Youka listened to both Maku and Kozai speak in turn about their adventures and what was happening it was a nice affair and what was to be gained was something great in itself. This was the true glory about this whole thing was all the possibilities that presented themselves. He listened to Maku ask a question but decided to hold off on answering till Kozai had finished what it was he was saying. It was interesting to find out that Kozai was indeed handling tasks for Echo, and it would be even better to find out what all those tasks were. Hell Kozai even answered Maku's question for Youka without him having to open his mouth at all.

"Yes, what he says is true, we met in Iwa and I did spar him for a while, he has very interesting talents. It was a refreshing endeavor and I learned a few things from it. I'll show you my medical area tomorrow morning and you can see some of the things I've been working on, I would love to hear another medical stand point on this all."

During this whole conversation Youka hadn't caught on to the last part of what he had said. Gripping his chair tightly, it began to crack and break under the pressure. His ears couldn't have heard that correctly, there was no possible way he heard those words come from Kozai's mouth. Shooting Maku a glare of confirmation to see if this was true, he tried to reel in his anger so that it wouldn't boil over and someone in this room would have to die.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Home sweet......This is just a cave <.< - Page 2 Empty Re: Home sweet......This is just a cave <.<

Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:06 am
Maku was whistling and attempting not to look at Youka.  He hadn't had time to tell him about Kira yet, and well basically it had slipped his mind as well.  Shit.....he was gonna be pissed.  Looking at Youka, he gave a nod of confirmation.  Then making the Tiger hand seal, he body flickered out of the room at 220 speed to the kitchen.  How did he know where the kitchen was you ask?  Well, Maku loved to eat, he just did and he had spotted it on their way down, because he had wanted a snack.  SO in the kitchen he caught his breath and made himself a bowl of ramen.  Shrimp style, cause it just tasted better that way.  Walking back into the room, he hopped a couple of things.  One....Kozai wasn't dead.  Two.....The stain on his jacket would come out from that damn broken bottle of soy sauce.  Three.....Youka wouldn't be pissed he broke the bottle of soy sauce.  And four.....Youka wasn't going to try and kill him.

This would be an intresting development to say the least. Maku wasn't sure how he would handle the stiuation. The man was more reasonable now than he used to be, but still Kira had a way of driving him insane. Perhaps Maku should have just killed her when they first met. O well, it was all going to hell now anyway, why not just smile and enjoy the ride. He was also getting a little board with the proceedings, he hoped they would do what they had come here to do soon.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:40 pm
His mind swayed back and forth as he tried to wrap it around the idea of the woman that he had struck down with his own hands had again risen from the dead to seek justice. What was however more so on his mind was the fact that this had escaped his partner who had yet to relay this information. It would indeed have to be something that he would have to check on his own at a later date to ensure that it was true. This would however play out to his benefit if it proved to be true and a multitude of varying ideas pryed themselves into his mind on how to handle this situation.

Regaining his composure in enough time to see Maku appear once again after he had made a hasty exit, Youka watched his friend sit back down with food and a stain from what would more than likely be something important that Youka would need later, he sighed again.

"No, no, this is good news indeed, I was just slightly worried about her and now that you've said that she has been seen in just the recent past then there is no need for me to be worried anymore. We can talk more tomorrow morning after you both have gotten some rest, Kozai I will also show you my medical bay and the product I have been working on, you can tell me what you think in the morning."

Youka made his exit and walked into the eaterie area to gather a cup a milk..he stepped into a puddle of something very very salty smelling, this was... soy sauce.....damn you Maku.

(EXIT)
(TWC 1005 towards healing threads)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:31 am
Maku watched Youka's abrubt exit.  Following suit he stood.  "Well friend I guess find a place and relax.  I will see you in the morning and the business can take place..... Kozai, I must warn you.  Please do not try and leave until the morning.  This place is a secret and we just would rather not let it out yet.  You understand I am sure."  With that, Maku would leave.

Wondering through the halls he realized Youka hadn't told him were he could stay.  After going through several rooms with no luck, He summoned the crustacean contract holder.  Having it reverse summon him into the land of crustaceans, Maku spent the night looking up at the beautiful star lit sky on a beach.  Youka could handle things for one night, who knew, Maku might make a morning out of it here as well.

(Exit)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum