Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Let's see how their ninja are (Open, NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's see how their ninja are (Open, NK)

Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:33 pm
((Was just informed miki lost internet so count him as if he exited ^^))

Out of habit Kira also pointed the direction where this newcomer could find taiga, the leader of taki village. His voice sounded oddly familiar, bringing her mind for a moment to wonder where she'd heard it before. She moved backwards slightly to take a seat on one of the long benches, the same she'd fallen onto, raising her left leg up to cross politely over her right with her hands resting on her knee. Once the commotion was over she would inquire once more.

"So den, what village are you from if I may?" She considered her answer for a moment in the event the question came up in reverse. What would she tell them exactly? It didn't matter. She would figure it out.
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Let's see how their ninja are (Open, NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's see how their ninja are (Open, NK)

Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:17 pm
Kyte was silent mostly and was thinking of leaving because he did have no idea where he was or any idea of what he did for the past day. Before he could think of what to do a guy riding a dragon appeared. When the dragon rider mentioned the village leader chambers that worked as a trigger sending him back to Lieko. "I can take you there dragon rider guy my bro likes visitors....I think..."
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:02 pm
After Den answered the man whose face was hidden, Kira asked once more what village Den was from. He wasn't sure how to answer this question, should he use one of the villages he had actually been a member of, lie, or say that he wasn't from a village?

"I've been traveling all my life actually, I learned from a number of powerful shinobi over the years who have taught me a number of jutsu. I'm somewhat of a mercenary now I suppose."

Den heard the guy named Lieko talk to the man who just arrived, saying that his bro liked visitors. So Taiga was his brother? Taiga was a bit odd himself so him having a brother who behaved oddly also actually made sense. Den still hadn't talked to this guy, and now that he knew he was Taiga's brother den was even less sure if he wanted to talk to him. Taiga and him had not left on the best of terms, the village lead having asked an insulting question to Den that had forced him to leave for fear that the older man might accidentally say something that would further anger him and perhaps drive him into a rage.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:17 am
Well, everyone was quiet. This was awkward.

Den decided to leave, seeing as no one had talked for a few moments. He did a quick wave to Miki and turned to leave, heading away from the training grounds. As he began heading back to his apartment he began to wodner what he should do about food that night.

Are you planning on eating at that one Ramen shop again? Dem could tell that the Gobi was bored, seeing as she bothered to ask about Den's plans.

Nah, I think I'll try cooking something tonight.

You know how to cook?

How hard can it be?

Little did Den know, he was probably one of the worst cooks in the entire world.

Exit
WC 1994
All of that towards Gobi tails
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:33 pm
Seeing den wave and then head off she too turned, deciding the convorsation was over and headed out of the training area to further search for her lost mentor

(Exit cuz yea like over a week. And den approved for your exit and training)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum