Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

I dislike bandits. (NK/Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: I dislike bandits. (NK/Private)

Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:20 am
Kiru hopped down from the tree, glancing at his student who came up running. "Oh, one of the bandits thought he was clever. Anyway, you did really good. Today was simply a test really, but watch out because we will be going on a real mission soon. This will look like childs play compared to it. I have my own training to catch up, so I suggest we leave the area. I assume someone else will clean up our mess, thats usually Daiyuki's job."
He would wait to see if his student had any final comments to make, and prepared to leave the area.

Rasengan ( 1,996/4,000) (Kuro I don't even want to hear you whining about WC for jutsu right now XD)

Last edited by Kiru Retsuno on Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

I dislike bandits. (NK/Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: I dislike bandits. (NK/Private)

Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:33 pm
Kuro watched his teacher jump down from his tree branch and land almost silently in the snow. He turned his focus back over to the explosion crater. Creative and clever huh? Not so much any more was he? Getting exploded in his own trap. " Thanks for the compliment. Makes me feel better about myself. That guy though, If he was really clever he probably wouldn't have relied on an explosion to save him. Those things are just straight up dangerous." Kuro laughed a bit and scratched his head. "A real mission soon huh? Yeah, I guess it makes sense that this wasn't a real mission. I mean, we didn't even need a whole team to beat these guys. You easily could have done it yourself right? Heck, I bet I could have handled by myself too... maybe. it might have been a little tougher. Take longer too, but I could have handled it. Probably." Kuro shrugged as he imagianed how things would have gone by himself. It would have been harder taking the bandits down one by one. Exploding would have been a pretty big set back, but nothing he couldn't recover from. Yeah, he definitely could have handled it. That did make him curious though, what kind of mission was it going to be where it would require him, Kiru, Mugen and some other guy named Laz? "Sounds like it'll be intense. It'll be great to work with some more people though. I'm sure we can handle whatever it is we'll be going up against. Especially with you leading the group. I mean... You kinda seem pretty awesome."
Kuro smiled "And doing some more training? Either whatever we're gonna do is one of the deadliest missions ever or you just want to show off to everybody." Kuro laughed again, though it slowly died down into nervousness. "It's uh... it's not that first thing right? Cause that would... ha ha, not... end well possibly... you know what, don't tell me right now. I'd rather get to be surprised. very surprised." Kuro laughed nervously and scratched his head again. Oh now he was pretty worried about the mission being that first really bad thing. But no! everything was going to be fine! Everything was going to be okay! Everybody would pull through! "You know what? If this mission goes well, then I'm gonna bake a cake for everybody to celebrate our team's first successful mission!" Kuro smiled determinedly. Yeah. That was a perfect idea. "It won't be that big, but it'll be a cake of victory! A victory cake!" Kuro grinned at his leader and gave a thumbs up. "It'll be great!" He turned away to look back at the bandits he'd defeated. The mist he'd deployed dispersed to reveal the fallen bandits, most of them bleeding into the snow. It was then he noticed the one he kneed in the groin slowly rising to his feet, still clutching his crotch. "Oh, um, one sec." He perfomed the Water Clone jutsu once more, raising up two more clones. "That guy's getting up, can't have that." The clones dashed over to the bandit, one delivering a kick to the man's gut causing him to double over once more. The second clone kicked the man in the face, a blackish rotten tooth flying into the snow as the man fell unconscious on top of his equally unconscious ally. The clones sank back down into puddles that soaked into the snow. He turned back to Kiru. "heh, sorry about that. Forgot he was just stunned. Gotta make sure they're done for the count so clean up doesn't have to deal with them. or they crawl away and swear revenge or something. I don't need that." Kuro shrugged and put his hands in his coat pockets as he walked away. "See ya later boss! Good luck with your special training!"

TWC- 2012
Learn  Water Clone
+10 stats
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:54 am
Kiru smiled as he prepared to leave. "Don't be so nervous all the time. Whatever our mission is, we will pull through as a team. Keep up on your training, and i'll see you around!"
Kiru would then dash off in a burst of speed, heading to whatever destination he needed to be at. He would surely see the young genin later though, as the boy was getting good, but he needed to be great.

WC- 75

TWC- 1,471

Stats: +7
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:25 pm
Approved of Appropriate Rewards
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum