Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

I dislike bandits. (NK/Private) Empty I dislike bandits. (NK/Private)

Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:24 pm
Kiru sat, cross legged on a building, his hand outstretched. A build up of chakra swirled, but not quite the strength or speed he needed. He really wanted to get this technique down, at least in the next couple of days. He had invited a genin of his to come help on a small matter he needed to deal with. The kid wasn't here yet, and Kiru hadn't decided if he was late or not, but he'd be here. While he waited, he attempted to continue building this technique. The blue and silvery swirls weren't at any really dangerous speed, but it was a little better than what he usually managed. He was a little concerned with the silvery chakra though. His curse seal, unlike Kira's, seemed to leak chakra into his system passively. Kira's was perfect, but Kiru hadn't gotten his built on his first try. He would have to test himself to see if their were any side effects to this "alpha" seal problem. He closed his eyes, not wanting to see the spinning chakra, but rather, feel it in his very being. The chakra network had turned into something of beauty within him. Blue and silver intertwined through his body. It wasn't so much he could see it, but the energy from his seal heightened his senses to a high point, at least slightly higher than a normal persons. He could only really tell when he concentrated like this. Maybe someday he could actually utilize such senses in battle. At the moment, he was fine with just feeling the world around him. The ball in his hands was swirling faster, and seemed to have met a good rhythm. The spinning was nice and lulled him into a calm. It was almost like meditation. He could imagine the whole universe spinning in the palm of his hand.

WC- 309

Last edited by Kiru Retsuno on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

I dislike bandits. (NK/Private) Empty Re: I dislike bandits. (NK/Private)

Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:43 pm
Kuro was in a panic. Kiru had asked him to go meet him forsome training today and he'd completely forgotten! He stuffed a roll of bread in his mouth and threw on his coat, hoping he wasn't late. He burst out of his house and sprinted down the streets to the meeting place. "Don't be late, don't be late, gonna look like a lazy bum if you're late!" He leaped up onto a shop's roof and ran across, hopping building to building until he reached the one Kiru was sitting on. He sighed with relief when he saw that Kiru didn't appear to be angry or concerned. He smiled and walked to his superior's side. "Heyo! Sorry I took so long. I was a little busy." Kuro lied. He had been laying on his couch reading a book about animals the past two hours. He had however found out about a new technique he wanted to get down. Training with someone else would probably make it much more interesting. It'd also be less dangerous for local wildlife. "So, what are we doing today exactly?"

(wc 184)

Last edited by Kuro Hozuki on Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:20 pm
Seeing the kid, Kiru gave him a friendly smile. "Well, their have been some bandits on the village perimeter. I'd rather not make this a formal mission, as they are pretty weakly organized. Instead, this will be an exercise to see how well you work with a partner. Also, you are officially a part of my squad as of right now. Your partners are Lazarus, and Mugen. I hope you like them. Now that thats out of the way, lets head to our destination."
Even while traveling, his hand would move and collect chakra as he continued to practice the jutsu. He would also place his mask onto his face, so that he would see the enemy quickly and efficiently. He hoped the kid proved to be helpful. He'd seen him fight briefly once, and had been pretty impressed. So this task should be no challenge. He moved at a slower pace, hopping across roofs, so the kid could easily follow. The bandits were in a small encampment not too far outside the village. He imagined Daiyuki was already planning a quick and brutal strike, but Kiru would have to steal his thunder for this one. He doubted the wolf boy would care too much, as he would just want the problem done. As they would reach the wall, a small pillar of smoke could be seen. They seemed a bit closer than a couple hours ago, and Kiru wouldn't let them get any closer. Looking at his student, his eyes seemingly silver behind the mask, he asked, "You ready?"
The kids response didn't quite matter, as Kiru began racing across the field. There were only about ten bandits, so this shouldn't be too hard of a challenge. He would slide too a stop, as the bandits already seemed to be armed and prepared. They had spears, and seemed to also be armed with shortswords, which hung at their sides. They seemed overconfident. This would be fun.

WC- 327
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:02 pm
Kuro grinned when Kiru explained what they were going to do. Beating up on some bandits sounded like a perfect way to practice a new technique, especially if they weren't going to be very dangerous. That meant that everything might be okay, even if he made some kind of mistake. He blinked when he realized that Kiru had said something about him being on a squad. His eyes lit up and he grew excited. "I'm on your squad!? With Mugen!? All Right! Best day ever!" He laughed as he recalled the training session he'd had with Mugen and his new leader. It was a good time from what he remembered. Even if Mugen complained a lot.
  He ran a few yards behind Kiru with a cheery smile. He stopped and observed the small encampment. It was a little too close for comfort, it'd be bad if they decieded to try and kidnap somebody or something of similar nefarious intent. It was good they were going to take care of this before it became a big issue. He turned to face Kiru, a bit curious about the mask he'd put on. It reminded him of Kira. It'd been awhile since he'd seen her. He shook off the feeling and nodded in response to Kiru's question. He remembered something important he should ask before they fought. "Hey does that ma-?" He cut himself off when Kiru ran ahead. "Well, fine. We'll go by ear then." He chased after his superior and came to a stop when he did, observing the enemies weapons. He focused on them but whispered to Kiru, "Hey, can your mask see through mist? Cause if not I won't use it. Unless you want the challenge of mist. I can fight without it though." Kuro stretched his fingers at his sides as he got ready to use his jutsus to take out these lame fighters.

(WC 317)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:02 pm
Kiru was interested that this kid already had a plan formed up. Kiru's plan had been to just run in and beat them all up within seconds, of course letting Kuro have a few. A plan sounded nice though, he could do with a plan. "Yea, I can see through mist. Whats your Idea?"
He was interested in the boys plan, and whatever he came up with was bound to be better than a straight charge. He made sure to keep his attention on the boy, and the bandits. He didn't want any surprise tactics. He also left some concentration in his continuous stream of swirling chakra in his palm. Always good to keep up on practice. He closed his eyes to think of any additions he could make to Kuro's strategy. This was supposed to be a team effort after all. He was sure the boy would do well though. The spiral energy in his hand built and lowered itself to his will, and he was pleased with how it was coming along. He wouldn't have much longer until it was applicable in battle. He wasn't sure what kind of variations would come with it, he just knew they would be helpful to his fighting ability.

WC-  207
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:03 pm
Kuro grinned widely when Kiru confirmed that his mask could see through his mist. "What's more fun than beating up a bunch of jerks?" He gave Kiru a second to think on the answer while he created a hidden mist that rapidly rose up from the snow under his feet. "Making them scared and confused while you do it. After all, you can't clean em up TOO fast. You gotta savor it and make sure they get all the punishment they deserve. They're bandits after all." The mist floated forward and began engulfing the camp. "I'm not too good at seeing through my mist yet, so I could use a little help finding em. Split them all up so they're alone if you can. That way they're less likely to get a lucky attack and more likely to panic. It also gives you more opprotunity to try new tricks!" Kuro chuckled lightheartedly "Our job is awesome."

Kuro dashed forward into the mist and stopped when he felt he was close to the sound of a worried bandits voice. He crouched down and performed another set of hand signs, swinging his arm and creating five needles of ice. Heheld them in place for a few seconds before releasing them in the hopes of hitting the bandit's legs and crippling him. A cry of pain would do well to incite a panic amongst the other banditos.

Wc-234
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:25 pm
Kiru supposed that the kid could use an item to help his sight in the mist, but he was currently worried about how to deal with these bandits. Their chakra signatures were a bit static..y and he could tell they knew they had made a wrong choice. Several bandits cried out as Kuro hit them with an attack Kiru couldn't see, and it looked like three of them were injured now. Kiru preformed the handsigns for gale palm, but instead of pushing the mist away, he widened it over the area and caused it to swirl so it would stay formed longer. Next, unsheathing his sword, he began to cut the bandits arms and legs within the mist, slowing them down. Kuro should be able to easily fight the now injured bandits. Kuro had also asked them to be grouped as well, which wasn't hard. As he had cut them he had forced them in to two groups of two, and one guy by himself. Kiru forced that guy out of the mist, swinging the his sword a bit wildly. The enemies in the mist were up to Kuro. Kiru took his attention back to the wild eyed bandit. He had been chosen specifically because there was something suspicious about him. As if he was holding back. The young ninja would have to get to the bottom of this.

WC- 230
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:18 pm
Kuro smirked as he heard the sounds of bandits in pain. He got close enough to see one of the pairs and brought his hands together. This was the perfect time to try out a new technique he'd read up on recently. It was the water clone jutsu. Kuro took a deep breath and made the hand signs in a slow deliberate manner as he focused his chakra. A single water clone slowly rose up out of the snow, taking on Kuro's shape and form. Kuro grinned and the close grinned back. "Let's do this!" He turned and ran towards the pair of bandit. He jumped up and delivered a kick to the first one's face, his clone grabbing his shoulders and flipping over him to axe kick the second one in the head. The bandits did not fall however and stabbed at him and his clone. He manged to easily side step the attack. His clone however became impaled and turned to water. "Hey! My buddy! Jerks!" He grabbed the one closest to him and kneed him in the crotch. The bandit curled up into a ball from the pain and remained there for the time being. Kuro then performed the signs for Water Needles again and launched them at the second bandit's chest, causing him to fall to a knee. Kuro pulled his leg back and delivered a strong kick to the man's chin, the blow knocking him unconcious.

241 wc
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:35 am
The bandit had turned out to be a bit more of a dangerous opponent than Kiru had believed he would be. Not too dangerous of course, but enough that Kiru would get some decent training out of it. Kiru had assumed the man had some sort of training, as his hand to hand combat was pretty good. Well... it was good enough to stop Kiru while he attacked at a fourth of his natural speed. He could hear Kuro doing a good job in the mist, and was pretty proud of his student. Leaping backwards as the man released a series of blow, he realized it was a trap. He was being purposely pushed back. He hadn't realized because the emotion in the mans attacks was pretty genuine, it had actually fooled the chuunin. It was too bad that Kiru was one step ahead. As he would have stepped on the explosive tags buried beneath the soil, Kiru jumped. The explosion took out the bandit and would have singed Kiru's clothes had they not been armored in chakra. He hoped the explosion wouldn't disturb his student. Jumping down from the tree, he stood outside the mist and waited for his student to finish his battle. The outcome was pre-determined at this point, so there was no need to help.

WC- 219
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:52 am
Kuro took a deep breath and released it, time to go beat up the second pair! He stretched out his arms and rolled his shoulders. It was then he heard an explosion. He turned towards the sound in confusion. What the heck was that? Kuro stared a few moments then shrugged, whatever it was his leader probably had it covered. In fact he probably caused it for all Kuro knew. He could worry about that later. He still had two more bandits to go.
Kuro took a deep breath and released it, time to go beat up the second pair! He stretched out his arms and rolled his shoulders. It was then he heard an explosion. He turned towards the sound in confusion. What the heck was that? Kuro stared a few moments then shrugged, whatever it was his leader probably had it covered. In fact he probably caused it for all Kuro knew. He could worry about that later. He still had two more bandits to go.
 How was he going to go about with this pair? He supposed he really need to practice the water clone some more. He reperfomed the hand signs again, this time putting more effort into it. Two more watery clones rose out of snow. "All right. You two can take point." He stood a few feet behind his water copies and ran forward. Not quite able to see where he was going, the clones ran straight into the bandits. Kuro panicked and the clones punched the bandits in the face. The bandits retaliated with their spears and slashed the clones back into puddles of water. Kuro dashed forward and grabbed the spear held by the bandit on his left and twisted it just before kicking him in the chest and ripping it from his hands. He brought the weapon over his head and swung down, bashing the bandit in the head with his own weapon. The second bandit swung his weapon at Kuro and he liquefied, falling into a puddle just as his clones had. He decieded to give the guy a false sense of accomplishment and stayed there until the bandit stepped over him. He quietly reformed his body behind his target in a kneeling position. He smirked and performed the hand signs for a water needle attack and swung his arm in a vertical arc, letting the needles fly into the foe's back. The bandit fell to the ground with a cry of pain and Kuro rose to his feet. He cupped his hands around his mouth and called out to his leader. "Hey Kiru! I got four, how are you doing!?" He smirked and jogged out of the mist to find Kiru. "What was that noise earlier? It sounded like-" He stopped and stared at the crater the explosion had caused. "Who blew up?"

WC- 390
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum