Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
25 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Exam Day: Kobushi's first test {P IO NK} Empty Exam Day: Kobushi's first test {P IO NK}

Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:04 am
The day was finally here. Kobushi was going to take the Genin Exam in his newly adopted village, Kumogakure. This was the point that he was not even able to get to in Konohagakure, and within a week of being in Kumo had gotten to. 

Kobushi woke up from as fitful dreams as ever. There was something he was noticing though. The more that he trained with Angel, the more detached his anger seemed to be. Their last training session he had disappointed her, when he finally gave into his rage. Something she had said stuck with him though, about control being essential to the Hyuuga fighting style. Maybe the reason his dojutsu, the Hyuuga's famous byakugan, had not activated yet, was because of his rage. After he passed his exam today, he would begin to devote most of his time to finally activating it, even if it meant expelling the rage within him. 

Kobushi preformed his morning exercise, going though both a basic stretch and muscle workout, to then practicing his Gentle Fist style. The latter was not as much needed as it has been countless nights before, as his anger was barely brewing, and it was mostly out of habit. After quickly getting changed, he headed down to the Ninja Academy.

It barely took him half an hour to get there, even with his leisurely pace. Once he arrived, there was an instructor waiting for him, there to administer the test. He was currently the only one taking the test, as the rest of the students at the academy had mostly just started their training; due to his training at Konoha, he was miles ahead of them, and could not go at their pace. The instructor motioned for him to begin, picking up a clipboard, and started taking notes.

"I will first demonstrate my understanding and mastery of the clone technique jutsu." 

Thinking back to what Angel had said, Kobushi started by balancing himself. After he had centered himself, Kobushi made the hand signs. Ram... he started flooding himself with chakra... Snake... started to direct it into his hand signs... Tiger... willed it into being as several clones of himself. Next to him were perfect imitations. The only way to decipher which one was the real one, and which ones where clones, would be by physically interacting with them. When Kobushi was sure the instructor had sufficient time to study and make note of the clones, he simply released the jutsu. 

"I will now demonstrate my understanding and mastery of the transformation technique jutsu."

Once more, Kobushi thought back to what Angel said. Once more he centered himself, though using this jutsu would be different from the other one. The transformation jutsu required a precise amount of chakra to have a perfect, undetectable transformation. Once more he started making hand signs. Dog... he starting flooding his body with chakra... Boar... he started directing just outside his body, practically making a cocoon of chakra...  Ram... he made final adjustments, making sure that the chakra was just right... In a cloud of smoke, Kobushi transformed into a perfect imitation of the instructor, which only closer examination of his actions would prove otherwise. Once more, he waited for the instructor to make notes before releasing the jutsu. He did not expect his choice of transformation to faze him, nor for him to make any reaction. Kobushi waited for the instructor to finish taking notes before releasing the jutsu.

"For my last jutsu, demonstrate my understanding and mastery of the substitution jutsu."

The basics of the jutsu, was to quickly, utilizing much stealth and misdirection, to replace one's own body with another object... be it a clone, animal, log, etc... Setting his feet, Kobushi started the hand signs. Tiger... first he gathered all the chakra in his body...  Boar... then he directed it towards his feet.... Ox.... all of the chakra gathers in his feet... Dog.... moves onto the balls of his feet... Snake.... with the final sign he takes off. Using the jutsu, Kobushi switched places with the old training dummy that hung in the corner of the room. 

Kobushi stood perfectly still, barely breathing, as the instructor continued to make notes. Several minutes ticked by before the instructor put down the clipboard. "I have reviewed your performance, and I officially give you the shinobi title 'genin of Kumogakure'. Now that you are a genin, you will be able to both take missions, and also start training in more advance jutsu. As always, you job is to be a tool of Kumogakure, and to be a perfect shinobi, whether we need you for assassinations, espionage, resucre missions, and many more shinobi tasks. From this day forward, it is your task to put the village first, and yourself last."

The instructor walked out of the room. Kobushi had done it, his quest for Genin was over. Though that road was done, there was still many more test to do, on his quest, to become the ultimate shinobi warrior. 

{WC 833} Genin Rank up

Last edited by Hyuuga Kobushi on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Exam Day: Kobushi's first test {P IO NK} Empty Re: Exam Day: Kobushi's first test {P IO NK}

Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:24 pm
[as The Chunin training Kobushi, I give my recommendation that he receive Genin rank]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Exam Day: Kobushi's first test {P IO NK} Empty Re: Exam Day: Kobushi's first test {P IO NK}

Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:56 am
APPROVED
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum