Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Getting out the rust (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting out the rust (OPEN)

Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:19 pm
((at kiru's request due to comp problems were going to say he exited the topic))
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:59 pm
Kaien starts to panic as the water begins to rise being tired after her attack starts splashing around as the water continued to rise. she started to calm down knowing panic was the worst thing she could do. Kaien was scared that it looked like Kira was trying to kill her because her attack stopped and got over powered like this. This no longer seemed like training but survival. Before the water reached the top of the building Kaien dove under to locate the door. As she located the door she rose to the surface before it was to late for one last breathe of air.  After she takes one deep breath she submerges herself in the water swimming towards the door in fear of what Kira might do if she catches her. (Twc 1650)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:44 pm
SHit. She screwed up. She realized once she no longer saw the fire that her response was the oposite of what was needed. The water filled the room incredibly quickly, eliminating any chance for a pocket of air to stay within which they would be able to breath. Shit shit shit shit shit. She formed her hand seals quickly, thankful that the water supported her weight, allowing her weak muscles to have a break. Tiger. Ox. Dragon. Hare. Dog. Bird. Rat. clone seal. Dragon. Ram. As soon as the jutsu was finished a rush of water could be seen as a giant shark seemed to form out of nothingness to do her bidding. She slid a hand into her bag, rummaging through weaponry and healing supplies, and various other knick nacks, finally feeling the cloth with a carbon fiber back. "THere we go. " She spoke, letting it float into the water. As it drifted from her hands the shark turned it's great head, snapping the item up and then holding it in it's mouth with surprising dexterity. The shark swam at breka neck speed towards Kaien, moving at a speed of seventy five and having a power of fourty five. It seemed to bee line towards her, the taste of iminent death flowing through the water. Just as it got within range of the girl it opened it's mouth, and with a jerk of it's head tossed her the mask. With that done it would come around, matching the speed Kaien swam at to strike her with it's nose, aimed at her lower back, a strike with power held back to ensure it wouldn't do major damage, but would spin her around in the water.  If the attack succeeded it would zip back up to speed to circle around the girl. 

Kira pulsed chakra through the mask, and as it did the small tube slid into her lips, converting the water into breathable air. She didn't expect it to be dificult under the assumption Kaien's chakra flow was being pulsed, which was a natural thing when consumed with worry. She would figure it out, she was certain. 

(TWC 2199, ap=484-80=404))
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:00 am
As she reacts to the blow closing her eyes and thinking water was going to slowly start feeling her lungs. As she opens her eyes to see that there is a device in her mouth and Kira has the same one. Maybe she wasnt trying to klll her but then again maybe she was. She still panicked because she couldnt breathe properly. Become nervous again she did the only thing she could think of which was pour chakra into it and hope for the best. She then received her first taste of oxygen. As she started to intake the the oxygen she became less and less worried. Once her composure got under control she stared at Kira with a look of fear and anger. Also scared of the shark that was there wondering if this was the thing that hit her in the back.. She didnt know what to do and why Kira would go this far nothing she could do would work now. Wondering what was going through her head. The fire stream she shot at Kira would have done little to know damage but this attack could have and probably would have put her in insensitive care if it didnt kill her. Kaien just wondered what would happen once this jutsu subsided. 

She made sure to keep her distance from Kira. She worried about her items so she swam down to her bag hoping the shark would leave her alone long enough to make sure all her items where still intact. As she reached it she started searching for everything. The food was ruined her pen didnt look like it was in working condition and her pad was soaked so even if her pen worked she had nothing to write on. I guess this is what they mean to not attack a wounded animal there more vicious than a not wounded animal. In this case Kira seems to be more dangerous hurt than not hurt. She stay towards the bottom of the room just looking at Kira wondering her next move. The shark looked like it was tired of circling and wanted to attack. At this point Kiaen had two options either try and fight and survive or fight and try to leave. She started backing away slowly keeping her eye on the shark waiting to see its next move is it didnt move she would try and leave throught the door. If it did attack she could only think of using great breakthrough even though she doesnt know if her body can perform it without passing out due to her high level of stress and the fatigue from the training up until now. (Twc 2096)(ap=108)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:07 pm
The shark circled around for a second attack, reducing it's speed to the same it had seen kaien moving as it whipped it's great tail back and forth to propel itself through the water. Unless it was stopped the beast would crash against Kaien's shoulder from behind, hitting just hard enough that she would feel it without sustaining serious damage. Kira watched the fight between her water dragon bullet and the young girl, keeping tabs on her movements in the event she struck at her instead of the beast. The water provided a delightful weightlessness to her sore body's she was floating suspended in the great exploding colliding wave at the half way point between the floor and the ceiling.

Thank god, she thought to herself. I'm not sure why I didn't think of this before. It's like a rejuvenation tank in here. She smiled watching the fire user fight against her jutsu and letting the cool water work through the burning in her muscles. She would have to do this again? She thought.

(Twc 2373)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:34 pm
As Kaien thought the shark wouldnt stay away long. While making eye contact with Kira the shark bullet was already within striking range. She hated this she's not familiar fighting in water. She knows shes out classed her vision is also getting blurry. The constant strain and stress of today has taken a complete tole on Kaien. She know she is doomed to lose once her body stop responding the way she wants. She wants to attack with her wind jutsu but cant even muster up the strength to form the hand signs. She swims back towards her bag hoping to reach her sword before the next attack came. Right as she reached right her arm out she receives a blow to the same arm. sending her spinning towards the ground. When she recovered she swam again this time a shorter distance to her bag. Once Kaien reached her bag she proceeded to dig through it as fast as she could until she grabbed her sword. Pulling it out of the bag she unshethed it not knowing what to expect next. If she survived this it would be a great story to tell later on in life.
(Twc 2293)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:17 pm
The shark had done it's damage, and the look of fear on her opponents face was consistant. She expected that realization would slip past the terror in her eyes as she formulated a plan and was disheartened to see she had not. The water bubble released, everything pouring from the room quickly. The water shark bulled came around, again, this time at full speed, and opened it's great jaws quickly. It allowed the girl to slip into it's maw, bypassing it's sharp teeth to set in its belly, and if this worked it would swim quickly towards the ground as the water drained out. As the last bits of water finished the water shark bullet was swept away also, ejecting kaien in a position to land on the solid ground safely so that if she wished they could continue to fight. 

"Are you ok Kid? You kind of locked up a bit there...." She studied the child before her, making sure she'd not suffered a breakdown and that she was ok to continue. 

(TWC 2550)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:20 pm
Before Kaien knew it she was swallowed by the shark heading towards the ground. One moment she was there and the next moment the room was drained She was able to stand on her two feet. After she stood up she looked at Kira and said where you trying to kill me? in an angry voice. And starts walking toward her bag. Fuck all my shit is ruined my pen my pad the scroll! Kaien's emotions where starting to take over. Am I ok and I ok and shook up of course I was Kira I've never seen a shark before let alone attacked by one. But its whatever yeah Im still up from training. My adrenalin is pumping I just not to use a fire jutsu Kaien says with a smirk then covers her mouth. Fuck she says under her breathe. 

She gets into a defensive pose not knowing what to expect but she did start forming the hand seals for her flame hurricane. just to get use to it again waiting for Kira to make her move. the hand seals where as follows Monkey, Bird, Dog, and Ram. Keeping her eyes on Kira not knowing what might come next she flips her sword to make sure the sharp end is facing her. Because she is still upset about what just happened with Kira and her jutsu she also understands she didnt try to kill her and Kira was her teacher. So out of respect she did what was ever in her power to cause her no harm. (TWC 2552)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:24 pm
She watched in silence as the last of the water drained from the room through the doorway to their right. she would inevitably have to find a way to get rid of the excess water that would freeze over, but she hoped there would be little damage to the village itself thanks to her quick decision. The shark dropped down until Kaien's feet were touching against the earth, exactly as she'd planned and as it did it released, flowing out of the door as well. She parted her lips to speak but was met with the young girl's angry tone. 

"Wow kid....That's the most I think i've ever heard you say.....And now that I think about it....That might be the only thing i've heard you say. Dont stress it. I have a spare note pad and pen in my room i'll have it sent to you. I'm glad you're ok. Sorry about that....I kind of acted on reflex when I saw the fire. that was the fastest water jutsu I know unfortunately. " She would let the girl get her wits back about her, standing about six meters from her and then take up a partial fighting stance, preparing for the continuation of their training exercise. "feel free to attack when you've caught your breath and are ready kid. " She said deciding to take the defensive and pay attention this time. She didn't want to use such a large scale jutsu in the village again, of course, but wanted to make sure the girl in front of her was used to taking action and striking at her opponent. 

(TWC=2821 ap=404+10=414))
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:24 pm
Kaien gets her breathing back under control trying to stall for time. Circling around Kira until she charges with a downward strike. Hoping back knowing jumping in the air isnt the best thing for her to do right now. She remembered her mom taking her walking through the snow. She snaps back into it and doesnt know the reason for having that thought. She does know that Kira is ready and she doesnt really want to disappoint. As she begins to circle her again trying to actually come up with a plan. She remembers all the other times she tried and failed. Shes just not strong enough to stand a chance. While knowing this she smiles and looks at Kira. She then performs the hand seals  Tiger Ox Dog Rabbit and Snake. As the last hand seal was finished she a huge wind forcefully shot out at Kira with the speed and power of 20.(Twc 2707 Ap 108-20=88)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum