Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Getting out the rust (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting out the rust (OPEN)

Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:11 pm
She watched the girls movements as usual, following each subtle shift in Kaien's muscles to pinpoint when she would strike and how. As the base came down she shifted her wiring her to the right, and as she moved the blade, who's target until this point was soft flesh and cloth, met open air instead making a soft shhh sound as it cut through nothing at all. As soon as the attack was past she lunged forward to throw a front kick at the girl which was dodged preemptively. The attack and response would seem almost like a dance to onlookers, planned and practiced and indeed for the girl once called hells angel it was. She saw the shift in kaien that showed she would hop back, lagging for just a moment to ensure the strike would miss and encourage the attacks without slowing room for recklessness.

Range? She thought as she felt the push of wind against her body. Thankfully her strength was enough that as she opened her stance, digging her heels I to the ground below her it pushed against her shoulder but failed to sufficiently achieve the goal of toppling her.

"Sorrow. I call for your power. Breed in mine eary the strength I have obtained the blade of hatred. " as she spoke the bright blue aura appeared, this time forming a saber of light in her right hand and disc strapped to her left. With a quick thrust of her arm she threw the still forming chakram at her opponent, letting the string of light that connected the two pieces flow through her fingers. It finally finished it's entrance into this world half way to her target, aimed to slice into Kaien's shoulder with a speed of sixety six and a sharpness of one hundred and thirty three.
(Twc 3124)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:07 pm
Kaien shocked at the manifestation of Kira's weapon. Smiled looking at the attack coming if she didnt move now it would be to late. She side stepped to the right barely dodging the attack. Running along the side of the chain with the blunt side of the katana making contact. Wind in her blade she swings at Kira with the dull end of the blade. Back handsprings forms the hand seals for Great Breakthrough again  Tiger Ox Dog Rabbit and Snake. As the gust of wind shoots out she charges behind it swing her blade in a succession of ways. 

Getting her distance again from back jumps hand springs and cartwheels. She starts infusing her body with fire chakra forming the hand seals Monkey, Bird, Dog, and Ram. She starts back up on her front of using fire hurricane but it doesnt seems to be getting easier for the young girl. As she waits for Kira to make her counter move she focuses harder and does the hand seals slowly first Monkey then Bird followed by Dog and lastly Ram. Se has the hand seals down but not the forming of the jutsu in her hands she feels something different inside but cant make it take shape outside her body yet. (Ap 88-20=68 TWC 2918, 1811/3000 for flame hurricane)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:52 pm
The moment the large circular chakram passed Kaien's body her hands closed, catching the chain and gripping it in her powerful hands. Just behind her the sound of metal grinding against metal as the circular blades weapon spun on the chain she'd given it. As kaien moved towards her she pulled her arm inward to rest her closets fist against her chest to draw the weapon backwards with the same power and force. Unless it was blocked the weapon would bite I to the girl's left shoulder, wrapping the great chain around the girl to create a loop that would rest against Kaien's back when the chakram made it's way back to the hell's angel. If she succeeded in deflecting the attack and continued to advance Kira would shift her weight to the side just enough to dodge the strike standing her ground as the young girl flipped about. She was using quite a bit of energy performing her aerial feats, the girl thought, immediately receiving a nod of agreement in her mind.

"You aren't much better child. You waste too many motions in your own fighting style whether that of the hyper dance or your capo guerra. This is why my style is so plain. It is efficient," she thought for a moment about her own stances, surprisingly not counting each as that of a different person as she once would. The girl amber was quickly becoming less like a voice in her mind as they slowly melded together. As kaien began to form hand seals Kira smiled. She'd seen that particular hand seal before and knew exactly what to do. She jumped just as the fist hit her, her head tucking in as she began to flip and the force of the wind pushed her back flip from stationary to backward several feet allowing her to get distance between them. When she touched down against the earth she prepared for Kaien's next strike.

(Twc 3450)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:31 pm
Nothing really changes when fighting Kira. Kaien can say she enjoys the mentoring she gets from it and plus its great to know your own weaknesses. Kira points them all out to her from the way she leaves herself open for an attack to the way she moves. It seems Kira can now detect hat Kaien is about to do right as shes doing it. Kaien couldnt be anything but amazed at how great Kira was as a ninja and strives to be that way one day too. Kaien falls forward right as the blade would have snipped her shoulder. 

She gets back up and forms the hand seals again for flame hurricane first Monkey then, Bird followed by , Dog, and lastly Ram. Holding her hands out she tried to focus as hard as she could to bring the flame out but before you released it back in her body. the seals where no longer an issue. Its moving the chakra from inside her body to her hands and forming the flames into a miniature hurricane. He Kira is there any way to make training easier? What about that clone thing you did when Kiru was still here is there anyway you can teach me that? It would be nice to train with another me when I'm alone. Did I tell you I also unlocked my families bloodline trait. Kaien says with a smile while also getting into a fighting stance. 

Kaien stands in place waiting to hear Kira's answer. After she gets it she begins to make a charge forming the seals for great breakthrough one last time first Tiger then Ox followed by Dog next Rabbit and finally Snake. She was going to use it to change the direction of the blade if Kira did indeed throw it again. If that succeeded and she got close enough she would start her attacks throwing a swift kick punch combo. Not leaving her feet after about four punches and kicks she would go for a sweep leading to a back roll to a back handspring. Hoping to have a little bit of distance she once again began molding chakra within herself to later bring out after the seals Monkey Bird Dog and Ram. Once the seals where complete so held her hands close together trying to form the jutsu. 

Her concentration was thrown off from her stomach growling. Kaien blushed and held her stomach and looked at Kira and laughed. AP 68-20=48 TWC 3328, 2221/3000 flame hurricane)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:52 pm
The blade missed, though it seemed less like a planned dodge and more in the ball park of dumb luck. She frowned slightly. This girl needed to pay attention, she thought to herself. Not knowing the positions of a single thing on the battle field could end in death and with the child no longer in the academy she didn't have the luxury of a second chance if it happened on a mission.

"Hm?" She asked as kaien began to speak, turning her hand up mere seconds before the chakram would slice into her shoulder. She caught the inner groove of the weapon exactly where her hands were meant to, stopping it's spin and allowing her to slide it back onto her arm. "What blood line kid? And yea I can teach you shadow clone it's not too difficult." Just as she finished the girl was on her again, but this time there was an added difficulty for kaien. With the shield safely back in place she turned her arm upwards, seeming like her plan was to block the strike just up until the point when it was clear that Kaien's arm would not strike the shield at all. Behind the girl the rattling of chains could be heard moving quickly. She turned her body to pivot her hips, now glancing the attack off the metal shield and as kaien struck the chain whipped up to strike against Kaien's back.

(Twc 3690)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:16 pm
Each of Kaien's attacks where blocked easily. Before she knew it she felt a blow in her back which sent her to the ground. She laid there knowing her chakra and stamina was low. As she forces herself up on two feet. Panting she looks at Kira and ask if she has anything to eat or drink. She stumbles over to her bag looking but knows everything is ruined. she puts both her arms over her head so she can have a better and more controlled air in take. She ask Kira if she would be willing to take a break stop by the ramen shop and come back and finish or in Kaiens case start Shadow clone and hopefully finish Flame hurricane  which is was a lilttle over half way done. Kira was the closest thing she had to family in the village. She hopes one day she will be of use to Kira. She walks up to Kira and reaches out to give her teacher and closest friend a hug along with saying thank you for everything you have done for me.(TWC 3512, 2221/3000 flame hurricane, AP 48+10=58)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:14 pm
She can hear the slap of metal against the girl's back with enough force to even make the onlookers wince a bit. Perhaps, she thought to herself as the girl went down, perhaps she should have held that back a bit. She moved froward quickly, her hands slipping into the large messenger bag at her side and searching about it as she walked. She shifted things to and fro but could not for the life of herself figure out where the items she was searching for were. Finally she stopped, offering Kaien a hand and rummaging through the bag a final time. She was surprised to find that one of her senbon, though thankfully not the one that was poisoned, was turned strait up causing her to prick her finger as she searched the bag without looking. She yelped slighly at the pain efore turning her eyes downward and immediately finding her prize. Within this container was one of the items that was requested, a sixteen ounce bottle of drinking water. Finally her fingers felt the smooth plastic surface and pulled the bottle from her back. With a quick twist the cap came off, spilling a few drops onto the ground below, and she offered the girl a hand. 

"Maybe...This was too much hm?" She offered a hand to help the girl up, nodding as she continued to ask short question. Her voice is pleasant enough, though the surprise of her talking still weighted heavilly on her mind. Finally as kaien stoped speaking Kira began to speak her mind. "Some times I get just a little bit caught up you see. I'm sorry if I hurt you and I would be more then delighted to go grab some food with you. 

(TWC 4012 claiming 20 stats, and 4012 towards spectre mark rank 3(6k) also 4k towards soul amethyst bonded, making the bonding complete and setting rez point as her room in yuki  
exit.))
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:06 am
Kaien grabs her hand and gets up its my fault for being careless again. She smirked After we eat could we train some more i really want to learn shadow clone along with some other jutsu's. That's if you have the time to train with a weakling like me. The owner of the Ramen shop wanted me to stop by he said he wanted to talk with me about something to do with my mom. As Kaien sets her right up she heads over to her bag and puts what is salvageable back in while taking others out to throw away. She grabs her pen, her pad she reaches to the right of her bag to grab the scroll. Looks like I wont need this anymore she got the understanding of the jutsu down she just need to do execute it. Kaien then puts the bag over her shoulder and holding the other items in her hands that she was going to throw away. 

As she proceeds to follow Kira out of the training hall she turns around to think i could have died today I need to get stronger no matter what, i should refrain from using fire techniques directly towards Kira she then laughed at herself. I wonder what could the Ramen shop owner have to tell me about my mom. As she began to over think the situation like she did most things. Her stomach started growling. She blushed again I'll think about it when I get there. As she throws her items away at least i'm getting faster. Cant wait to go pick this back up after where done eating. Well time to go change and out of these wet clothes and go eat.

Kaien exits (TWC 3800 claiming 19 stat points, 2221/3000 flame hurricane)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:08 pm
Approved from kings island
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:06 pm
(I'll just claim my stuff here)
TWC- 633
Stats- 2
Rasengan- (633/2000?)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum