Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Training YAY [no kill, no capture] Empty Training YAY [no kill, no capture]

Tue May 27, 2014 2:20 am
Angel sat by herself by a tree in the courtyard by the training grounds.  she didn't have a lot of friends.  she hoped that people would try to get to know her.  She was a bit odd.  She never wore shoes and barely spoke.  she was thin she had shoulder length straight red hair, her blue eyes were full of kindness but she id them under the hood of her jacket.  she knew she needed to start training but where should she start.  she stared at the little bug on her fingertip.  She whispered something then stood up. She breathed in deeply.  Her peace came from her calm center.  The balance between her body and mind equaled the balance between her body and the earth.  she spread her arms in a slow arc rotating feeling the earth spin beneath her.  It was exhilarating.  The softness of the air caressing her hands and brushing back her sleeves contrast deeply with the firm unyielding strength of the earth under her feet.  She moved slowly but purposefully, the rhythm she had practiced every day.  On lookers would see the flexibility and lightness of a young Aburame girl dancing an intricate melody
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Training YAY [no kill, no capture] Empty Re: Training YAY [no kill, no capture]

Tue May 27, 2014 7:13 am
Aya was running as fast as she could, shouts of anger echoing behind her were fading into nothing. Why was she running, you ask? Well, ask you may. And the answer was simple.

She was running from a very angry uncle. Whom she had nicked some dumplings from. She honestly didn't mean to steal from him, they were in the fridge and unlabelled, so naturally they were free game. She continued her fast paced travel even as she entered the forested part of the training grounds, and when she broke through the clearing Aya nearly barrelled straight into a girl wearing a hood.

"Whoa!" she kicked off the ground just in time to fly overhead and land in a tuck-n-roll manoeuvre on the other side of the stranger. Rolling out the gained momentum, the young teen stood and quickly turned to bow at the shoeless girl.

"Sorry about that! Didn't see you" she rose and cleared her throat slightly. Really, she should probably practice on her reaction time or something. If she was going to be running into things in the future, it would be a valuable skill. "I hope I didn't interrupt your training" she added, bowing her head slightly in apology.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Tue May 27, 2014 12:00 pm
the girls came out of no where...well not exactly.  Somehow angel had known someone was running toward her.  But Angel was lost in her rhythm.  She continued her dance out of muscle memory.  It wasn't until the new girl jumped over her that she was able to break out of the somewhat of a trance she had been in. 

Angel let out a small 'eep' as she fell down on her bum.  'What do I do?'  the thought passed through her mind as the pain in her butt reminded her that she was on the ground.  she stayed silent as the girl apologized.  The hood covered the tops part of her face in shadows.  She shook her head to indicate that she was alright, and her training wasn't interrupted, even if it had been.  'It's times like these that I wish I was better at making friends.'  Angel thought.  she looked at the girl from just under the lip of her hood.  She seemed young and Angel wondered why she was running.  Angel's hand went to her chest as she felt the pendant under her shirt.  She mentally said a short prayer to The Traveler she worshiped for this girl and her safety.
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen

Tue May 27, 2014 5:13 pm
The redhead tilted her head as the girl only shook her head, showing she was alright but beyond that didn't say anything. Shuffling her feet awkwardly, the teen rubbed the back of her neck and off to the side.

"Okay, well that's good then" she paused again, looking back at the girl she smiled "I'm Aya Hiyashi, just so you know. Um..." again an awkward pause "Would you like to train together? I didn't plan on training today but... if you want to, I would like to have a sparring partner" she offered. While normally most ninja would practically jump at the chance to be able to train, that didn't necessarily mean they wanted to train with certain people.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Tue May 27, 2014 8:20 pm
The girl stopped and spoke to her.  Maybe she wanted to be Angels friend.  When she lingered a moment Angel got nervous.  
Most people thought she was weird.  The boys all made fun of her because she never spoke and kept to herself.  Angel's hood hid her face from almost everyone all the time.  She had built a wall.  

"Um"  Angel said almost inaudibly.  'Don't go' she thought desperately hoping to make a new friend.

The girls turn back and introduced herself and then offered to train together.  

"Uh!"  Angel was surprised.  Things never went how she wanted them to in her head.  "You......?"  Angel hesitated, "You don't think I'm weird?"  Angel pulled her bare feet under her, still sitting on the ground.
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 3:31 am
Aya jumped a little at the sudden noise the girl made, and then tilted her head at the girls sudden question. Walking forward until she was in front of her, she couched down with her arms folded over her knees, head still tilted to the side.

"Well, that's kinda hard to judge when I don't even know your name" she commented idly, but not with malicious intent "And even if I did, we're ninja! We're allowed some oddities. Besides, I have a tendency to like weird things and people. More fun that way, you know?" she smiled softly and offered her hand to help the girl stand up, after all she was sort of the cause to her being on the ground in the first place.

Stepping back a little afterwards, she lent back on the balls of her feet and clasped her hands behind her back. She took the time to observe the girl, while her clothing much the way she moved hinted towards being light-footed. So she was fast, that much was obvious, but that was all that she could really garner since the girls clothing choice hid her form and therefor how her body moved.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 11:13 am
Sitting very still Angel waited while the girl looked at her.  She was really close.  Did she see something wrong?  When she finally spoke Angel held her breath.  Aya, as she had called herself, said that she could judge if she didn't know her name.  All of her actions looked sweet and friendly.  'Maybe it's time to open up"  a soft voice said in her head.  When the girl offered her hand Angel reached up and took it, letting the girl help her stand.  "my name is Angel."  her voice was soft but loud enough to hear.  "I would like to train with you.  But please... be gentle."

Angel stood casually.  She didn't know if they were going to train now or later.  She was no good at reading people.  In fact most of the time she avoided looking at people for fear that they would catch her staring.  Aya was no different, and her cheerful spryness didn't help to figure her out.
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen

Thu May 29, 2014 7:01 pm
Aya smiled brightly at the acceptance, then blinked when the girl simply looked down and avoided looking at her entirely. The redhead didn't need to know about body language to tell the girl was nervous. 'Be gentle' she said, so maybe she wasn't much of a taijutsu kind of fighter. In fact, she didn't look like much of a fighter at all.

"Well, we don't have to spar per say... I could teach you a few things, since it doesn't look like you're a close quarters combatant. We could simply train together, if you're more comfortable with that?" she offered instead, while normally she would love to beat an opponent... she had never come across someone so shy and unsure of their skills before, and she really didn't want to beat the girls confidence into the ground either. Granted, she hadn't fought with her but physically she didn't seem very strong.

'Okay, no more negative thoughts' she berated herself before clearing her throat.

"Okay... um, shall we start off with a run or something? Just to warm ourselves up" she said, already sending her chakra humming through her body to make up for not going through her stretches. Particularly her legs and lungs, since those will be the most effected area's.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Fri May 30, 2014 6:19 pm
Aya seemed to understand that Angel was no good at fighting hand to hand.  Angel had never been strong.  Her actual muscles were seldom used.  But this is why she needed to train.  Aya seemed very nice.  Very few people ever treated her so well.  Mainly because of her personality.  Then again not many people understood the Aburame.  They were reclusive.  but Angel wanted to change.  Maybe she could be different from her family.  She could do things differently.  That's why she had started to learn puppet mastery.  It was completely different and sometimes frowned upon in her clan.  But Angel wanted to be unique.  however she hadn't gotten very far with that.  she was only a lowly Genin.  She had a lot of work to do.

A run sounded good.  Angel loved to run.  but that was usually running through the woods on the way home.  Would Aya leave her behind if she couldn't catch up?  Angel hoped not but wasn't sure.  Angl sent a pulse of chakra to her legs.  Angel smiled looking at Aya for the first time.  "Ok Let's go"
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen

Fri May 30, 2014 8:17 pm
"Sweet!" The redhead said happily, rolling her shoulders in preparation "We'll do laps around the training grounds, now I want you to keep up for as long as you can, and then I'm going to start pushing you -not literally! And once we're done with running, we'll take a quick break and then I want to see your stances, okay?" and with that, she set off at high speeds.

Following the training grounds perimeter as a guide, Aya would constantly check behind her to make sure the girl hadn't fallen behind. Occasionally she would take a sharp turn here or there, to force the both of them to weave through a tight cropping of trees, and jump over fallen objects. She would also call out hints to help with her running, like use chakra to help sooth the burn in her lungs and legs, or to only use chakra to push off the ground and so on.

Eventually, she slowed until she was running next to the girl. They had been going at it for some time now, and while she was lightly panting the girl seems much more effected by their run. "Come on, only three more laps to go, and then I'll let you rest! And besides, I quite like running, very freeing and soothing. Plus, when you start to overheat the wind feels very nice on the skin" she said idly, figuring the girl wasn't much for conversation, or at the very least couldn't get enough breath to say much.

When they passed the marker she had set -a kunai in the ground- that symbolised their starting point -and therefor when they finished a lap- she started to put more chakra in her legs and to speed up. "Come on! Let's make the last two laps a sprint!" she cheered, a bright smile on her face despite the perspiration that was beginning to accumulate on her forehead. Staying next to the girl, and pushing her on when she slowed, the two quickly passed the second last and the last lap in just over a minute.

Taking her kunai from the ground as they finished their final lap, Aya sighed happily. The burn in her legs and lungs was an enjoyable one, and she stretched her vitalised body with a happy sound leaving her lips. Walking over to the little stream, she took her shoes off, rolled up her pants to the knees, and dunked her legs into the cold water. Just letting them soak for a while.

"So, how was your first training run with me?" she asked Angel, tilting her head back to smile at her with a slightly knowing grin. Well, she was mostly correct. The hooded girl was fast, but had little stamina to speak of. Then again, the young Hiyashi had been training longer than Angel, so maybe it wasn't all the surprising.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum