Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jakuon
Jakuon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Another Day of Training[P, no kill] Empty Another Day of Training[P, no kill]

Thu May 30, 2013 1:29 pm
A young boy slept in his bed tha early morning. Was he eager to get up? No he wasn't. Did he oversleep as his clock rang and rang like a someone was calling 911? Yes he did. Jakuon Nakigoe, the young sand genin from the great village of the hidden sand slept peacefully as his clock barked it's gut's out all over the small night stand that was next to his bed. There was people banging on their ceiling's and people stomping on their floor's trying to wake the young boy. Jak was to sound asleep to wake up. Jak breathed in heavy and snored a thunderous snore that shook him awake. Jak sat up quickly and wiped his eye's. He smacked his lip's a couple of time's and wiped his mouth his his wrist as he looked around trying to remember who he was. He looked at his clock that was still ringing and he slapped the top of the clock and it quickly shut up. Jak couldn't remember the last time he slept like... Wait a minute?! He looked at the clock and he saw that the clock said it was already mid day! Jak quickly got up and got jumped into the shower and got ready. It was time to train once again!

Jak was already putting his kunai holder's on his thigh's when he rushed out of the door. Everything seemed to be rushing past him as he locked the door behind him and he jumped onto the low roof that was near his apartment building. He quickly skipped across another roof or two before he finally met the dusty ground of the street that lead's to the training grounds. He quickly rushed between people and noticed that there was alot of people on the street, but there was no time for that now. He rushed past people and began to use his full speed to get there, dashing at good speed's and flying through the gate's. He than slowed down and ran up to the nearest post. The post wasn't extremely tall, being about 6 feet tall and about 2 and a half feet wide. Jak noticed the damage done to this one and would come to the conclusion that this post was used very recently and was rode hard. Jak put down his backpack and unzipped it. He pulled out his make shift target's and made sure he pulled out 4 of them. Jak had a very interesting training in mind for today. He would go airborn today. A new test for his newly attained jutsu. Jak then jogged over to the square corner post's, which made up of 4 post's that made the point's of a square, and quickly hammered in his target's. Jak than stood in the middle for a second, going about which direction's he would go in, where he would throw his kunai and how fast he would go. He went to go put the last target into it's new home in the post and remembered he destroyed the two posts that made the south corner of the square and the post that was 20 meter's to the south. "Whoop's... Forgot about that..." he would compensate by going about 35 - 40 meter's to the north and placing the target there. Jak placed the target's all facing south and he did this for a purpose. Jak then began his handseal's.

When Jak was done with his handseal's, gust's of wind began to slowly pick up underneath him and he slowly lifted off the ground. "Here we go... First time above 10 feet... I'm a little nervous." Jak took a second to test the water's for his jutsu. He gained a little altitude, about 8 meter's, and slowly climbed from there. He went to 10 meter's, than to 15, than to 20. He slowly climbed until he realized he was higher than he has ever been. Jak quickly climbed to his maximum altitude, which was about 50 meter's into the air, and he looked down. This was exciting. The wind just kept him up this high! How could this be real? He gave himself credit for making such a cool jutsu. It took him a little planning, some trial and error, and he finally got it. He thought to himself, "I think I finally mastered this jutsu... Man this is sweet..." Jak slowly came down with that thought. He looked down and saw the ground slowly came back under his feet and he finally touched back down. And as if Jak looked into the 4th wall, he smirked, and he looked up. Jak quickly picked up speed and flew to about 50 meter's into the air at almost full speed. As he did this, he saw his target's within the square corner post's. "Ok... Got to plan out and pick my target's carefully... Can't just rush into thing's without prep..." He quickly grabbed three kunai out of his right kunai holder's and held them between his finger's tightly. Jak now was facing east and he quickly turned south and took off about 60 meter's. As he was flying south, he pulled three kunai from his holder's on his left thigh and placed them precisely between his finger's. As he flew through the air and was gaining on 60 meter's, he quickly u-turned and rode the wave's like a true surfer. As he came out of the turn, facing north, he flew full speed above the field and aimed torward's his target's. Jak quickly sighted and spotted the target's as he quickly made out which target's to put into his crosshair's. He slowly descended as he did this and had both of his arm's stretched out behind him. With his right leg and foot forward, he quickly muscled his arm's into full swing infront of him and he threw the kunai hard toward's them. When he threw them, he was about 30 meter's off the ground. After throwing the kunai, he quickly peeled upward and gained altitude quickly. He flew another 40 meter's before he u-turned and flew back toward's the square corner post's. Jak quickly came to a stop in the middle of all four post's and landed softly. He had a huge smile on his face as he came down. That was the most fun he had in a long time. He examined the first target that was closest to the north that was within the square corner point's.

"...Alright... Two hit's within the bullseye... Nice." Jak then jogged over to the post that was closest to the east. "...Two hit's within the bullseye..." Jak then jogged over to the target to the west. "One hit, off about 2 inch's from dead center... Not bad..." Jak took a second to ponder something, then went to the target that was closest to the north. "...Dang, about an inch off the bullseye... Got to clean that up..." Jak then sat down and put his back up to the post to take a breather. That was the most fun he ever had training. Jak looked up to the sky and wondered what his parent's would be thinking if they saw the level of jutsu he has got down...

(Word Count: 1215)
(Stat Points: 6)
(Jutsu Points: 12)
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Another Day of Training[P, no kill] Empty Re: Another Day of Training[P, no kill]

Fri May 31, 2013 4:35 pm
[Approved!]

Xuro got up to a bright morning in Sunagakure. He got dressed in his usual lightweight jounin attire. He then took all his weapons and stored them in his pouch, he then slipped on his brotherhood of light cloak and his brotherhood of light head band tied firmly across firmly slanted across his left eye. He then grabbed his eartanic blade and then headed off out of the house. He hoped he could get some training done today. He walked through the Sunagakure streets and arrived at the training grounds. He then entered it and looked around....

[Short sorry ... Will make longer posts]
Jakuon
Jakuon
Citizen

Another Day of Training[P, no kill] Empty Re: Another Day of Training[P, no kill]

Fri May 31, 2013 7:33 pm
Jak was looking down into the dirt as he rested by himself. He was facing south as he sat, which was the direction of the entrance gate. Jak was pondering way's of attack, angles of attack, defense in air and different strategy's for his new technique. He didn't have to many option's still with his defense, he had a couple of jutsu's on the drawing board but he had to work out the kinks first. Jak pulled out his water out of his backpack, unscrewed it and tipped it back. He was gulping down big waves of water when he looked out of the bottle and seen the figure of a man. He put the water bottle to his side and seen that it was his new friend Xuro Bakuton. He had just met him the other day. Jak quickly screwed the water's cap back on and set it back into his backpack. He still had his jutsu active and he quickly gained a good foot or two of air and flew toward's his friend. Jak had a smiled and greeted Xuro warmly.

"Hey Xuro! How's it going? You come here to train?" Jak asked as he hovered a couple of feet off the ground. He wondered what the man was doing here and he quickly gathered that he came here to train. What else would he be here for? Jak slowly touched ground and looked at the guy. He still had his eye covered and Jak wondered why he always had that thing covered. He would have to ask him to see what that was all about. "I just got done with a couple of training exercise's... You want to join me?" Jak hoped the man would join him so he could learn a couple of move's from him. Plus, he wanted to know about this guy's special abilities. Jak was eager to see what this guy could do.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:25 pm
Xuro would be surprised to see no one other than his friend Jak. He met Jak sometime ago and that boy he was definitely unique. Not only did he possess a unique kekkei genkai, but also that boy had some skills definitely had a lot of courage and determination. He reminded Xuro of himself when he was at that stage. A genin with the heart to become a powerful ninja. Now look at Xuro today. He had definitely progressed a lot since then and has gone very strong. He hoped that jak would also day be as successful as Xuro. "Hey Jak. Nice to you. Yes I'm here to train & I'd love to join you train. I need to test out my skills and some new jutsu." Xuro saw Jak as what seems like his floating in the air. "That's a pretty cool trick! Is that a new jutsu or something?" Xuro was certainly impressed at what Jak could do already. He was first capable of a powerful voice his kekkei genkai now he's able to fly probably with some sort of wind jutsu. Jak will turn out to be as strong as Xuro much shorter than Xuro had anticipated...
Jakuon
Jakuon
Citizen

Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:54 am
Jak smirked at Xuro when he asked if that was a new jutsu he was using. He also had a feeling he was going to see some nice technique's from Xuro today. Xuro said he wanted to try out some new jutsu, and Jak thought that it would be cool for each other to show a couple of new technique's to each other. Jak also had another new technique that he wanted to show off.

"Yeah! It took me a while to master this technique..." Jak said as he slowly started to rise above the ground, the wind blowing underneath him strongly as he did so. "It's not to complicated, if you understand the science behind it. I could show you how to do it... But first, how about we show each other both of our new technique's with some light sparring? I want to show off my new technique as well..."

Jak smirked under his cloth that hid the lower part of his face. Jak hoped that Xuro would accept his offer, because he really wanted to show Xuro that he had grown since the last time he seen him. Even though Jak wasn't as strong as Xuro, he wanted to prove to himself that he could hang with him in term's of strength. But it would be a long road before Jak could actually do this. He had the passion and determination to do so, so Jak would definitely try to show Xuro what he could do.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:37 pm
Xuro got into a firm stance getting ready for the spar, "Ok then let's begin. How about you start with what you know. Show me all your cool techniques. I wanna seem them in full action plus tell me how you are able to fly..." Xuro acted like a 5 year old kid who seen something for the first time, the way he spoke to Jak. But he couldn't help but find out more about this boy and what was he truly capable of. The boy definitely used wind to perform that flight jutsu according to Xuro's knowledge and his assumptions. So that summed it up- Jak having a basic element of Wind. A very mighty, majestic and versatile element clearly seen here... Jak probably knew a ton of cool wind jutsu. "Ah! This will work perfectly with my new awesome jutsu. It works with all elements so I think I can give Jak a little bit of a tune up and make him a lot more stronger... With this new jutsu..." Xuro thought to himself as he couldn't wait to reveal that jutsu to jak. "So you go up first then afterwards if I'm impressed, I'm gonna show a special jutsu of mine... You gonna love it! It will be my gift to you for joining the Brotherhood of Light" Xuro finished off his speech and got ready for Jak to impress him...
Jakuon
Jakuon
Citizen

Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:31 pm
Jak smiled at this under his cloth. He only had a couple trick's in his bag so far, so he really had to make sure this one was going to be a good one. He had already showed his flying trick, so there was only one more trick he had left in his bag. The Rasengan. Jak smirked and flew back about 20 meter's, gaining about 25 meter's of altitude. He wasn't going to hit Xuro with it. He knew this already. Xuro was to skilled of a person to just let himself be hit with such an obvious trick. Plus if Xuro had to, he could just easily kill Jak without hesitating. Jak was still going to give it his best shot as he threw his hand out.

"I've only got two good move's that I've learned since we last met. First, it's this flying technique..." Jak held his right hand palm up and he began to move his left hand back and forth around his right hand that was facing up. Chakra quickly formed into his palm and a ball of chakra was beginning to form from this spinning chakra. He looked up at Xuro and gave a quick smirk that Xuro could probably see under his cloth on his face. "...And I've got this technique..." The chakra that was spinning in his suddenly stabilized and formed a perfect 6 inch ball in his hand. "...You might already know this technique, so it might not be a surprise..."

Jak suddenly began to fly towards the man at full speed. He knew his speed wasn't enough to touch this guy, even if his technique boosted his speed by a considerable amount. But he was going to give it his best shot. His arm holding the rasengan was kept about waist high as he flew towards Xuro, and when he was about 8 meter's away from him, he threw his hand outward and in front of him. He was trying to his Xuro straight in the stomach with this technique. He wasn't going to use the technique's full potential in this attack, it would only blow Xuro back some meter's away if it was to hit. But, Jak doubted it would actually hit. "The rasengan!"
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:16 pm
Xuro would watch in anticipation. His "younger-self", you could say, as Xuro thought Jak was. Jak proved to be quite ninja in training. Still at Genin level, Jak has progressed rapidly and tremendously and still has tons of potential within him. Just like how Xuro was an excellent earth style user back when he was still a genin, Jak proves to be an excellent wind style user. Not everyday you see ninja coming up with such awesome tricks like how Jak does. He's pretty cool and neat invention of floating in the air is truly remarkable. I mean Genin don't go flying around the whole village everyday. This strengths Xuro's point about Jak's skill level. Xuro couldn't wait to see what other trick this boy possessed. He was prepared for anything because seeing the boy fly around in the air was definitely potent. Jak's other trick is probably just as epic as his flying abilities. Xuro pretty much guessed it some sort of wind ninjutsu trick.

He waited bitting his tongue waiting to see what the boy is doing. He watched Jak's manoeuvring carefully. Jak flew a few meters back and then starting doing some rotational movements with his hands while talking about his jutsu. Xuro watched Jak performed an good old school legendary trick. He hadn't much knowledge about it but he did hear all the legendary stories about that jutsu. A jutsu made out of pure raw chakra perfectly shaped and perfected.
One of the few jutsus that didn't need hand seals and was based on pure chakra. Highly compressed chakra undergoing rotation and spinning at a very fast pace. Xuro waited to see what the boy was going to do with that jutsu. The Rasengan....

Jak charged at Xuro flying through the air reach him and aiming the big spiralling ball the Rasengan. He was pretty impressed with Jak. The boy was incredible talented. To be able to learn the rasengan is very intriguing and that's not Jak's only trick. He also hadn't seen any ninja combine two powerful ninjutsu together like this. Using the rasengan as a barrier attack and using the air floating technique of Jak's to gain momentum and speed. It created a very powerful attack. Jak now travelling a lot faster than he originally was. Still Xuro was more than capable of tracking this. He watched Jak come closer with the powerful rasengan like this charging right at Xuro. Xuro smiled and grinned sheepishly afterwards. He didn't want to bring Jak's impressive charge to an end but he had to do what he had to do. So in order to save himself from getting hit by such a jutsu, he had to protect himself. After his grin, he would immediately bring his hands together and started performing a few hand seals. At the clap of the final hand seal, Xuro shouted out, "Earth style: Wall!" a moment after that just as Jak approached 5 meters near him, arose a giant earth wall straight from the ground. The wall rose right up into the air coming right into the way of Jak and Xuro. By the timing of the jutsu, Jak's rasengan would have hit straight into the earth wall. The wall would have had more than enough strength to neutralise the power of the rasengan and stop Jak's attack. If all of this would occur as Xuro planned, he would jump up onto the wall and look at Jak smiling...
Jakuon
Jakuon
Citizen

Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:41 pm
Jak was no more than 5 meters away from Xuro, feeling the rush of air passing him. He thought he had him, but Xuro had a good counter for the boy's advanced assault. A wall of earth suddenly flew up in front of him and his rasengan spun into the wall. The rasengan kicked up dirt and earth as it tore into the wall but it didn't go to far in, the wall had to much strength behind it. Jak couldn't help but give a quick angry glare at the wall and watched as his rasengan lost power. The impact of the Rasengan stopped his movement but Jak couldn't help but to look at the wall in disappointment. Hearing the sound of feet landing above him only meant one thing. Jak smirked and looked up at Xuro. "Man, he can best me at anything at this point... I can't land a single finger on this guy..." Jak thought to himself for a moment and without hesitation he hovered up to Xuro, looking him straight in the eye.

"I'll land a hit on you someday." He said with nothing but good intention's. He didn't want to harm Xuro but he did want to prove to himself he could actually do something against this guy. Xuro didn't even break a sweat dealing with Jak's most powerful technique right now. "Welp, I got nothing else. Maybe I impressed you enough for you to show me a new jutsu?" Jak said happily, he had a bit of slyness in his voice, hoping Xuro would teach him a new move.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:18 pm
After watching Jak stare in disappointment at the wall, Xuro would really see the humorous side to this. He then watched Jak float up facing him floating in the air while Xuro stood upon his colossal wall. Xuro began laughing at Jak. The kid sure was funny. "Well don't worry, kid, you'll land a hit on me sometime or the other I'm sure of it. Belong I'm pretty sure you'll be at my skill level if you continue progressing the way you do...

Xuro then felt it was time to show the trick he was waiting all morning. A special gift to Jak which he wanted to show him. "Mmmm... Follow me..." Xuro said to jak as he leaped off his wall and made his way about 10 meters away from the wall.
If Jak were to follow he would then turn around and face towards Jak. [Color=red"Ok I got a special trick here. This technique I invented myself and its very special nonetheless and you'll see why." [/color] Xuro would then turn his body 45 degrees to the left facing away from Jak. He then performed his own special hand seal. The Trumpet hand seal which Xuro formed / created himself. He was pretty please and thought it must feel pretty damn awesome to perform your own hand seal.

Anyway Xuro closed his hands together to what looked like a ram seal but instead he kept his thumbs pointing out towards him, touching together and his baby fingers pointing out forward aimed away from Jak slightly to the left. He then shouted out in style, "Brotherhood of Light: Earth Trumpet!" and with that he took a deep breathe before he exhaled into his hands, the gap created, inside of his hand exposed as chakra flew past his thumbs and into his hands. The chakra then came out through his baby fingers but not as chakra. Inside a huge cloud of Sand particles flew out creating a wave of sand much like a sand storm flying a very fast pace right passed Jak but not in a way where he would get trapped inside the sand storm. Xuro released the hand seal after a minute before saying "but wait! There's more!" Xuro then quickly performed the trumpet seal again and shouted, "Brotherhood of Light: Lightning Trumpet!" his fingers were this time aimed on the other side, Xuro right and left of Jak. He took a quick deep breathe and exhaled a chunk of chakra. It made its way into the trumpet seal and made its way out in a bright blue light of lightning chakra following a wave like pattern in the air. The image created would be a magnificent one. Jak standing in the middle. To his left a big sand storming floating in the air and to his right a wave of bright blue pure lightning chakra electrifying the air. Both jutsu were done in way to not make contact with Jak and ensuring he doesn't get hurt. While the jutsu was still in its peak, Xuro would grin at Jak. "Well what do you think?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum