Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Daiyuki and Ice Empty Daiyuki and Ice

Mon May 19, 2014 5:18 am
Ice woke up this morning in his own bed, for the first time since the chunnin exams, he would roll his right shoulder to help strech the tight muscles out, he would get out of bed to do some streaches, loosening up all his muscles in his body, he then would walk into the shower and took a hot shower loosening them up the rest of the way, he headed to get some breakfast before getting dressed and then headed out the door, he headed to the training ground and began a more intense workout now then his streching he did at home, push ups, sit ups, curls, lifts, crunchs, and when he was done he would strech some more and would then start to do wind sprints across the training field, his sweat starting to come down his body and so he would take a water break sitting on a rock with a smile on his face and he leaned back to look up at the sky

Wc-168
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Daiyuki and Ice Empty Re: Daiyuki and Ice

Mon May 19, 2014 5:48 am
Daiyuki since the chunin exams had been visiting the people of the village, they had taking a liking to him now that he was Head of Security. But the boy wouldn't neglect to train, so he would head to the training ground with Shiroi to work on a few things. 

There he would notice Ice lounging around in true Maku fashion. Daiyuki thought to himself it was no wonder Maku left him the authority to sit in the Kage chair and oversee the village.

As he approached his friend he would greet him
"Hard at work I see!" Daiyuki jested
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Mon May 19, 2014 5:59 am
Ice looked over at Daiy as he heard him and smiled "Whats up Daiy?" he would laugh at him as he made his joke and he spoke. You missed out on my training already, and would look around and ask him :daiy do you have the wind element if not I can train you,He smiles , can you also teach me how to use the wind elelement please ank thanks
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Tue May 20, 2014 1:08 am
Daiyuki looked at ice, “yeah I could show you a few things if you are up to it. What have you got for me to learn in exchange?”  He allowed his charka to mold at the dominant wind nature to influence it. The wind would pick up slightly and out of nowhere.

Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Tue May 20, 2014 2:01 am
Ice would smirk at Daiy and say "Well I can teach you a great many things, I can teach you the Earth and Water Elements, I can teach you the secrets of Space Time jutsu, i can even teach you a few jutsu if you want, And I can always pay you with the training of a jutsu that would allow you to summon me in a time of need" Ice would offer Daiy any and all things he wanted
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Tue May 20, 2014 2:23 am
Daiyuki liked the thing Yorice rambled off, space-time stuck but it sounded too complicated. What really interested him were the natures he listed. Furthermore how had he learned them? Water & Earth sounded good Earth more so than water. “I want to learn Earth release from you” Daiyuki would say smiling. “I assume you want to learn wind from me,” He continued.

Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Tue May 20, 2014 3:26 am
Ice would nod to daiy and spoke to him "Yes I would like to learn it, and I dont mind to teach you Daiy, so when shall we begin?" Ice would smile at him and would then watch as the wind that picked up would blow the snow away from the ground, and ice would sit down on the ground "lets start with you when you are ready" ice would then wait for him
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Wed May 21, 2014 9:41 am
(Topic Closed Due to ICE's unfortunate death)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum