Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12088

Equals - Page 2 Empty Re: Equals

Sun May 18, 2014 9:10 pm
Why is he smiling...

It was then, as Kenzo's sharingan eyes perceived, and interpreted Zero's movements, that Zero jumped. This time it would be in Kenzo's hands. The battle-worn, battle-hungry young man wasted no time in directing his attention towards the incoming signature and the area that he anticipated it might land by curling and uncurling his fingers as his skin began to darken once more, deciding whether or not to show a bit of his power. When at last his fingers had tightened upon the grip of the Gunbai, Kenzo swung that arm through the air with perfect timing, thanks to the sharingan's predictive abilities. 

That was when it all went to hell. The grass upon the green floor was pressed firmly against the ground, facing away from Kenzo. Tree branches, bugs, leaves, dust, and everything else were torn from their places by the intense wind from the swing of the massive fan. Kenzo had not disturbed the entire forest just to put on a show, and that would become evident to Zero as his body would never hit the ground if all went as plan, but instead be hurled backwards through the air, forced to flip, turn, and spin against his will. Zero would no longer be in control of his own body... the winds would. The powerful resistance of the wind would keep his limbs at bay as Kenzo made his approach. Tree branches snapped like twigs when they tried to keep their place, perhaps the same would happen to Zero's limbs if he tried to force movement? Kenzo however was free to move due to his hardened frame, and sufficient strength in comparison to the wind. 

The earth crackled and crumbled beneath Kenzo's feet as he sprinted forward with undeniable speed and power, hellbent on closing the distance between himself and Zero. He moved with the current of the wind, shun-shining to place himself in the path of Zero before he could hit any tree's. Then, after the retrieval of that same scroll, and a poof of smoke, Kenzo would launch himself into the toward in a diagonal fashion, up and toward Zero. The gunbai would be gone again, and the ultimate weapon would have returned to Kenzo's hands. With a single, well-timed, downward swing, the bat would smash into Zero's side, breaking his arm if it were to be in the path, and shattering the male's rib-cage before sending him barreling towards the ground. Hopefully he was prepared for impact.

All of this would go unseen and unheard by the genin after the swinging of Kenzo's giant fan, for the dust that had been kicked into the air would cloud his vision just as well as it would cloud Kenzo's, and over the sound of the wind noone would hear a thing. Not a scream. Not a cry. Nothing. Then how was Kenzo able to operate so effectively? Kenzo saw the world through his own image. Images of heat signatures and temperatures. He was the Flame Imp of Konoha after all. 

Jutsu/Skills Used:
Earth Style: Earth Spear  -30AP

Shunshin -10 AP

Sharingan -5 AP
Generic Sealing
Hell's Reckoning

New Stats + Earth Style Earth Spear + Sharingan

Health: 133

Chakra: 100

Stamina: 32

Speed: 61

Strength: 133

AP Left: 465
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Sun May 18, 2014 9:55 pm
What happened wasn't within Hideyoshi's plan and it caused the boy's smile to turn into an upwards frown as his body got to half of his desired distance before being launched into the air by the strange gust of wind that the boy had produced through the fan. It was at this moment that the voice within Hideoyoshi's mind began to rage at him," This is what you deserve for trying to test the waters, you better come up with something fast or else you are done," With that thought flowing through his mind he needed to come up with a plan that would save his life quickly, but one had already been thought of.

As the wind took his body he would relax it into a state of pure zen, causing his body to flow with the heavy wind instead of fighting against it which during that singular moment he would begin his plan. Within an instant of Kenzo starting his charge, Hideyoshi's body would begin to shift as his eyes which remained closed would become red and from his back a blue wing would wrap around his body. From his body a dark blue chakra signature would trail off as he smiled and waited for the ending note to be played. His body continued to flow with the wind as he no longer relied on his senses but that of the gauntlets as they finally woke up and the eyes began to look around and surge before looking straight," It's time," he thought.

It was at the moment that Kenzo would begin his final descent and strike, hideyoshi would continue to wait until the bat had connect with his body in which it would switch with a branch that had been uprooted due to his previous attack. Hideyoshi would land outside of the area of impact, a mere ten meters away from Kenzo as he chuckled and dusted himself off while his senses were now intuned," That was a perfectly executed technique...although if i wasn't prepared you would have probably killed me," chuckling he would grow from his hand a single bone dagger and stick it into the tree beside him before disappearing into the darkness and reappearing ten meters in front of Kenzo. This fight would definitely be something different.

2053 wc
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue May 20, 2014 8:11 pm
Gravity forced Kenzo towards the ground, where the earth caved in and shattered upon his landing. The earth quaked, and the trees fell left and right as they could no longer resist the forces against them. Kenzo rose again, slowly. Those long black strands of hair danced atop Kenzo's head as the chakra surged throughout his darkened skin. His hair calmed its whipping as the seconds passed, and his entire form seemed to return to normal. Kenzo sealed away his bat before tucking that scroll away once more. His hands were empty, but he was full of surprises. He stood in the center of the 20 meter wide crater. Fallen trees lay all around him, and boulders, massive chunks of earth that had rose when the earth fell, littered the field. It was a mess, but, for the first time, that white ball of light was allowed to shine down upon the forest, the fallen forest. Kenzo could see clearly in he dark.

"..." 

Kenzo did not move after rising to a stand. He did not act or react. He only watched, waiting for Zero to make a move. 

When they first met, all Kenzo ever wanted to do was prove himself. Everything had changed. Kenzo was no longer the small child that marveled at Zero's speed. He could see clearly now. He had finally realized that speed was not everything. That alone he would dedicate his life to. Every action he toke would prove that belief to be true, one way, or another. Now, Zero the quick would have his only strength used against him. The tables were turned since their first meeting, and now was the time, if ever, for Zero to prove himself. Kenzo could've killed him, and the sad truth of the matter was...

"I haven't even begun to fight. Show me what YOU can do, Sensei."

It was almost as though Kenzo was teasing the male, and why shouldn't he? From what Kenzo could tell... They were far from equal. Or was there more to Zero's mystery than Kenzo thought?
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue May 20, 2014 8:54 pm
Hideyoshi would smile and laugh for a moment as he leaned into the tree although his reflexes would still be alert in the event that Kenzo would attempt to stop him from speaking again (like a dick xD). His red eyes would look onto the boy who had grown into an exceptional ninja and surpassed even him with praise as he spoke," You know Kenzo..When i first laid eyes on you, you were a mere academy student getting into brawls in the academy. I didn't think much of you at the time but i knew you had some potential in you. But now look at the mighty Uchiha Jounin now," his body if not for a moment would disappear from the tree and appear onto the ground, utilizing the body flicker technique.

As his body reappeared he would continue speaking," I doubt that this point i could harm you or rather...make a successful attack which is," pausing to scratch his head embarrassingly," disappointing to myself, but a sensei must know when he is beaten by his student," Sitting his hands into his pockets, the form he was currently holding would return to normal as his eyes returned to their closed state however his eyes would still be on Kenzo," Congratulations...," it was as if Hideyoshi was giving up but instead he was acknowledging the power that his student had gained on his own.

Throwing him the bone dagger he had made just moments ago he would look around the forest before scratching his head," You really did a number on this forest man...these animals are not going to be pleased...not at all, but something riddles me," he paused to slightly open his eye and look at Kenzo," What did you do to get stronger? Word spreads fast around the village promotion wise...but as to why isn't known," as if on cue a rabbit would scurry up to him and look up to him before scurrying off into a hole "Definitely one pissed off bunny," he thought to himself.

Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu May 22, 2014 5:39 pm
As Zero spoke, Kenzo almost smiled, his head tilting backwards tilt his eyes had locked onto the moon in the sky. It was a beautiful, the moon, and to have one's strength acknowledged was also a beautiful thing. It brought Kenzo honor, and pride. Two things Kenzo could not live without. He was quite satisfied with his own constant, continuous display of power, for he knew that his power was not something his mind had exaggerated but it was something everyone could see. He had to prove himself to everyone, and for that reason... He had never lost a battle. Then, it came to him again: the shame, the hopelessness, the anger. Emotions and memories that forced Kenzo's face to contort into the very first expression he would display today, a grimce. It was a sad thing when a man learned that all he had worked to achieve, everything he once thought was great, was nothing, but someone always had to rain on his parade. 

Kenzo tried to calm his mind, knowing that if he did not, the entire forest would go up in flames without question. He retrieved a lighter from his pocket, and allowed his eyes to close as he flipped the lighter open with his thumb, prompting the flame to light but only for a moment. After only a second or two, Kenzo shut the lighter, extinguishing the flame. Then, he opened it again... this continued as Zero spoke, and... only after allowing a moment of silence to pass after Zero stopped talking, Kenzo finally spoke.

"I am nothing..."

Kenzo denounced all the praise he had just received. There was no reason to praise him. He was no longer a shinobi. Not since... that day. He was a failure. Kenzo tucked his chin, taking in a deep breath to relief himself of all the anger, shame, and disappointment. He began to approach Zero, shaking his head as he climbed over various trees and maneuvered around numerous rocks. After climbing out of the crater, Kenzo walked passed Zero, never looking up to acknowledge the male's presence. It was as though Zero didn't even exist anymore. Kenzo was simple mumbling to himself.

"I tried so hard... Damn it. I couldn't even take ONE man."

It was the greatest, and only shame of Kenzo's short, treacherous life. The flame that he lit, the heat that resonated from the flames to burn his hand... it calmed him as he continued stepping through the forest, making his way towards Konoha.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Thu May 22, 2014 6:54 pm
Hideyoshi tilted his head for a moment as he looked at Kenzo with a face described best as "The Fuck". He did not enjoy hearing his student so bluntly say he was nothing and then the reason behind it was even worse. It was during the time that Kenzo had met shoulder to shoulder before passing by him that he would wrap his arm around him and simply speak without looking at him," you are anything but nothing young Uchiha boy...Failure comes and goes, it is the life of a ninja and we all fail. Because you could not defeat one man doesn't make you less than the ground you and i stand on...in fact that makes you stronger if you come out of it with more than what you had in the beginning."

" Look at your accomplishments...look at the failure...and weigh which one granted you something better. If you don't like that failure then go back and claim your victory," he paused for a moment as his iris became red," But do not ever let me hear you say that you are nothing ever again Kenzo Uchiha. Any student of mine is or never will be a failure...you will be a winner or in the ground, you don't get a third option Kenzo," stepping back he would smile and jump into a nearby tree," You either Live or you Die...being a failure is not in the answers just like training you have to keep doing it before mastering it," waiting for his student to say any final words, he would lean against the tree and listen.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 26, 2014 4:21 pm
Kenzo's muscles tensed as Zero's arm wrapped around his neck. His first, natural instinct was to attack Zero, but he didn't. His mind had to first negotiate with his body to keep himself from reacting the only way he knew how, then, he could begin again wallowing in sadness, disappointment, and shame. He listened as Zero spoke. Why he listened to a genin, a man who was lesser rank than he, and had claimed to be his sensei without ever teaching him a damned life or being a shinobi, Kenzo did not know. This man. He was not a Uchiha. He was not the Hokage. Hell, he hadn't even managed to scratch the surface of Kenzo's flesh, but Kenzo listened. None of that mattered because Kenzo, at this moment, did not stand upon the same pedestal he he was once perched upon. 

He listened, and he responded i his mind. Every single sentence Zero said Kenzo denounced in his mind, for the only reason that Kenzo was put six feet under was because of the appearance of another child. He was nothing because he could not succeed. If he was something, anything, then he was a failure because he was not the victor, and, sadly, Kenzo had been given a third option that day. Those resting in heaven had not allowed Kenzo to lose his life. In an instant, it seemed all those negative thoughts were forced from Kenzo mind by a single phrase that fell from Zero's lips.

Zero wrote:"If you don't like that failure then go back and claim your victory."

It was then that Zero leaped away, only after inspiring Kenzo's heart and opening his mind. He left only after Kenzo had finally relaxed, and opened up slightly... only slightly. Kenzo looked up to Zero, and called out to him.

"C-come with me. Help me claim my victory over the Hidden Waterfall. It will bring us both honor."
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon May 26, 2014 5:18 pm
Hideyoshi chuckled as his body disappeared from the tree and once beside Kenzo as he smiled, but a voice that wasn't his spoke," Seems like your words have touched yet another soul...Why don't we help this boy in his endeavors and bring him victor," the voice sounded like it had been all around them, but the voice came from the gauntlets Hideyoshi had been wearing as the eyes looked up and stared at Kenzo. Smiling Hideyoshi would walk forward and sit his hands into his pockets for a moment," For a student...No a friend i will help you conquer this village, but its going to be quite....a spectacle. I know of someone i haven't spoken to in a while, and maybe they will want to join in. Let's leave in three days time...Long enough for me to do some more training and convince them to come with us," smiling his eyes would once again turn to Kenzo, the closed eyes only looked to the boy before an outstretched hand slowly moved towards the boy.

Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 26, 2014 6:31 pm
An eyebrow raised at Zero's sudden change, but Kenzo did not question it. Kenzo listened, nodding before extending a hand to shake Zero's with a tight, firm grip. 

"I'm not sure if I trust... outsiders of Konoha, but... I trust you. I am also bringing a friend."

Kenzo said. 

"Three days. Get ready, and we'll sneak in. I want to keep it quiet this time."
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat May 31, 2014 3:24 pm
Hideyoshi nodded as he smirked and jumped into the tree beside him," Let's meet by the village gates on the western side in three days...i shall have my friends willing and ready alright," taking off he would leave Kenzo with that bone, knowing that eventually it would serve him some good. Meanwhile he would need to find his friend and speak with them to see if they would like to travel with him on this mission that might just bring Konoha a new found name and respect. As Hideyoshi came through the trees he would leave with the impression that the genin he once knew that grew up to have something many people he did not know to have obtain, Hope. With this new found thought he would continue to leap into the darkness before disappearing completely," so what do you think of the powers that boy has," a voice would ring out to Hideyoshi. A smile would appear on his face as he shrugged," someone that will become a new light for this village...in time," the boy would laugh subtly as he dove into some tree cover and disappeared.

[Exit]
[15 Stats]