Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
66 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Evaluation (Chuunin Part 2) Empty Evaluation (Chuunin Part 2)

Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:52 pm
Kiru entered the office, not quite sure what to expect. Supposedly this would be to test his mind or something, but it wasn't something he could prepare for. He just had to get in here, answer the questions honestly, and be done. Honestly, Kiru was more worried about the tournament. He had no idea who he would be fighting, and he needed to get some serious training done before he was anywhere close to being able to participate.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Evaluation (Chuunin Part 2) Empty Re: Evaluation (Chuunin Part 2)

Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:08 pm
Maku had instructed Charlotte to bring any of his genin into his office as soon as they arrived.  This being the case the beutiful red haired woman would bring Kiru through the adminastrative building, and bring him to the main office.  "Come in" Maku would say at the knock.  He would then point to a cushion on the floor for Kiru to sit.  Maku himself was sitting on a cushion at a low table. 

Incense were burning, and the room seemed very peaceful.  On the desk was a file left wide open.  It had all the information on Kiru since his birth.  It was meant to get the boy thinking more than anything.  "So Kiru, tell me first and foremost, why do you want to be a chunin, and why should I allow such a thing?"
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:28 am
Seeing all the information on the table, Kiru wasn't quite surprised. The village leader would be smart to keep such data, So it was likely he had it on everyone. As to his question, he had an answer for that.
"Because its the next logical choice for me to become a stronger asset for the village. The higher my rank, the more I can help the village, the stronger I can get."
He felt that was sufficient as an answer, though there was no way to know what kind of answer he was looking for.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:05 am
"Logical you say."  Mmmm logic, so he wanted to do logic.  Excellent choice.  With a twitch of a finger, a three of the angel puppets moved at a speed that Kiru could not see nor react to.  In an instant they would surround him, mace touching the top of his head, sword pointed into his spine, and scyth dipped around the front of his neck, needing but a tiny pull to decapitate.  Their wings spread wide to give them an even larger appearance.  

"You know, it is logical for me to kill you right now.  I culd turn your body into the boarders and recieve some ryo, and even steal some of your DNA, so that i can use or allow my partners to have a powerful KKG."  All three angels would put a bit of pressure on him, before leaving back to their positions surrounding the walls.  "I mean, wouldnt your death asset the village by living on through me granting me greater power to fuel the village."  Maku would take a long drink from the mug of ale in front of him.  He also pushed another full cuo across the table to the boy.

"Something to think about in the future."  He said staring at the boy.  he wanted to see how he handled such a question, surely it had been slightly unexpected to say the least.  "Now, tell me again, why would you being chunin be better than any of the other genin.  WHat can you offer."
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:27 am
Kiru knew he was being tested, but the sudden violence was a little unnerving. Though for his part, the only sign was his hands gripping the chair a bit tighter. His death could serve the village yes, but so could any others. If he just went around slaughtering his own people, nothing would get done. This was, however, not the question he had been asked. Why should he be Chuunin? "I didn't say logical for you. I said logical for the village. What logic is there in a man that threatens to kill and sell his villagers? Simply put, I desire the ability to be strong. If I help this village, I will get strong. If I am strong, I will protect this village. I can not garner more strength by stagnating at the same post for millenia. Either I will pass this, or I will fail. But someday, if it is not now, you will have to acknowledge me. So why should I become a Chuunin? Because it will make me strong."
Kiru did not know how well this tactic would go over, but he would not be bullied into fear. Whether or not Maku accepted him was irrelevant. He would protect this village, and he would get strong.

"I can not answer what I can offer that the other genin can not. I can not answer why I am better fit to become chuunin. Some may be better. Some may be more powerful. Someday though, I intend to outclass them all. Whether or not I live to fulfill this... probably doesn't matter to me. But I will fight for the village, I won't abandon it, and I will never betray it. That is what I can offer." 

Kiru ignored the drink in front of him. He wasn't sure what was in it, and he refused to fall for some test of being able to tell if a drink has been drugged. Instead, he steeled his gaze at the village leader, looking determined.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:08 am
Drinking all of his glass, Maku reached across the tables and downed the drink in front of Kiru.  This one had a suspicious mind it would seem, or maybe he just wasn't thirsty.  Once he had downed that, Maku gave the table a loud smack as he set the mug down.  Immediately Charlotte entered the room.  

"Charlote show Kiru out, he has failed.  Please let him fill out the proper paperwork on the way out."  With that, Maku waved a dismissing hand at Kiru and watched the boy leave the room.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:20 am
Kiru sort of raised an eye at paperwork. Why would one fill out paper work for failing? That didn't quite make sense to him, but whatever. He stood up. It was apparent nothing more needed to be said. Kiru had already said, someday his strength would be acknowledged. He smiled and gave a short bow to his leader, turning to leave. There was no point in getting upset, as there was still the tournament to fight in. He headed towards the door, prepared to fill out the proper paperwork.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:35 am
Charlotte was a pretty red head, probably right at 5'4''.  She smiled and led Kiru into a room and shut the door, leaving him alone with a large file.  It was intended for Kiru to open and read the file.  Inside it would include this brief report written in Maku's own hand.

"Kiru, overall I am fairly impressed with your resolve and gusto at defending and protecting the village.  However all that is forever marred by your acceptance of failing and being dismissed so easily.  As a shinobi defeat is not an option, and failure is defeat.  In the future I will see you rectify this mistake or drown in this world. Prepare yourself for the tournament.  Remember, I am the village leader, I am not God.  Question my commands in times of peace such as these to better understand why things are done.

I have the feeling there is indeed greatness within you, however it is stoppered by one simple fact.  You accept the world as it is around you.  While I think you intend to get stronger and change the world in the future, you must embrace the present as well.  Make the present yours as well as working towards the future and nothing will stop your ascent to power"

Once Kiru read the report, he would be ushered out of the main building.  Truly the mystifying part was, how had Maku written this report and got it into the envelope in the short time that Kiru walked down the hall.

{Kiru can respond to this post and then the topic is closed}
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:45 am
Kiru was a little shocked at what the note said? Does he simply accept defeat? He did though, he realized. Against Ice, he could have kept fighting. He gave up against Kira as well, even though he had plenty of strength to keep going. He simply accepted others strengths, and accepted he was defeated. Crumpling up the paper, he angrily went outside. He had to rectify this trait. He was holding himself back, and that was unacceptable. He had to find the two who had bested him, and fight them with his full abilities. Winning wasn't important. He couldn't accept defeat anymore. He would push his own power forward. Tossing the paper into the garbage, he headed outside. He had training to do.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum