Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
My Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Training of Chains and Eyes (Yorice) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training of Chains and Eyes (Yorice)

Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:18 am
The boy wasn't gonna attack, and Kiru needed a breather anyways, so this was as good a time as any. "Hey.. Don't Uchiha have some sort of special eyes jutsu? It can track movements or something?"
He didn't really know, as he didn't always quite listen when his father told of happenings on missions, But Kiru was sure they had come up. "You're quite a ways from home, how did you end up here?"
He was generally curious. All the bloodline techniques Kiru had seen, and none of them had been eye jutsu. If there wasn't another Uchiha around, it meant this kid was just as alone as he was. Somehow, that was almost a comforting thought. Maybe he didn't have to be alone anymore? Maybe he could find a mutual friend in this kid. He was quite skilled, if a little below Kiru's level. Kiru wondered if the two would be on a team. What if Kiru was promoted to Chuunin and had to actually lead a team? This thought frightened him a bit. What he had done in the forest was probably mostly luck, and even then it had almost gone bad. Could he really lead three ninja? He focused back at the task on hand, and waited for the Uchiha's answer, or his attack.

Words: 217
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Training of Chains and Eyes (Yorice) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training of Chains and Eyes (Yorice)

Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:35 am
Ice would let his stance drop as to take a full rest he would sit down on the ground and look up at the kid, at the mention of the eyes Ice would turn his head away and when the kid finished, he began to speak "The Sharigan.... I dont have it yet....I never wanted it.... I hate the Uchiha's and their past, my Uncle brought me here, and he taught me everything about the Uchiha clan, then when I entered the Academy he passed away" and before he could fight the feelings the Sadness of lossing his uncle all those years ago caming rushing back all at once, hitting him like a hammer hitting a nail, and as he closed his eyes tears streamed down his face, he could remember every detail about that day and night he lost his Uncle, his best friend, his uncle was everything to him, he clutched the headband around his neck, and he could see it, he got accepted into the academy and he came running back home, bumping into a man that went running away, and when he got home, he found his uncle dead on the flood, cover in lacerations and his own blood, no sign of struggle, his uncle never even stood a chance, ever since then Ice kept himself away from anyone to keep from getting close and hurt like this again, and then the funeral, was the second worst day of his life, cause he couldnt even go with his uncles body to bury it as it went to konoha, Ice was forced to stay in school, he took that moment on to dedicate himself to training, wanting to find out who did it and get revenge, Ice would bring himself back to the present moment, and then stand up to his fullest height, and spoke with a forced stablized voice "That is my Story as to why I am here, and why I am how I am" Ice had himself stablized once again, and he kept his muscles loose and let them relax a moment, he was wondering what this kid was thinking with his questioning and wanted to ask why but for the moment kept to himself and would allow him to explain his ownself

wc-380
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:53 am
Kiru also took a seat. The Uchiha's story was one of loss and sadness, and Kiru could sort of understand the feeling of being alone. Kiru had basically been estranged from his clan by his own doing, and had joined an academy way over here in this frozen tundra just to be as far as possible. He know had no way to re-unite with his clan, and only held the hope that he would somehow get stronger. "My parents were ninja in Shimagakure. My mother was an Uzumaki, which is where I got those chains from. My father wasn't a part of any clan, the only thing he was any good at was the use of a sword. My mother was not very good at ninjutsu, but she could use her chakra chains really well. They both died on some mission away from town, and thier bodies were never retrieved. My relatives said they were dead, and I refused to believe it. I thought they had simply given up on my mother and father. So as soon as I could, I hitched a ride way out here, to be as far away from them as possible. I even joined the academy to be a ninja like my parents. Eventually, I had to accept my parents were dead. My clan will probably never forgive me for abandoning them either, So I probably can't go back to Shima. I'm pretty much all alone out here."

He wondered if he got to the Uchiha at all. That they were Both alone. But kiru was beginning to think they didn't have to be. They could be friends, and eventually repair the bonds they had lost. It would just take time. Maybe they could do it together.

Words: 292
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:06 pm
Ice would look down at the kid, then sit down again as he spoke his story, listening to the kid and when the kid finished he spoke softly "Well if the bodies where never found, assume their not dead, never give up hope till their blood is in your hands and their bodies are cold before you, belive that their alive, and I bet when you go looking for them, you could find them....Some day.." Ice couldnt belive he was talking to this kid and trying to give him hope, seemed the kid got through a barrier that Ice had put up round his heart and Ice thinks to himself Dont get attached but it was seemingly too late, the kid was already starting to feel more and more.....like a friend. Ice would then ask "How about returning to Shima one day and finding out the truth? If you wanted, we could do it togther" Ice let a smile break over his face, he seemed to be smiling more and more these days

Wc 175
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:00 pm
He had already believed they were dead. He simply didn't want to accept the fact that if they were alive, they had never come back for him. Returning to Shima had also been something he wanted to do, be he felt that he would simply be rejected, as he had rejected them for so long. "Maybe... but we both need to get really strong then. Its a tough journey with just two people, so we need to gain some serious power. Mainly to let Maku even consider letting us go."
He knew that Maku would probably never be too keen on losing military strength, no matter how little. But if they were strong enough, maybe Maku would cut them a break.

Words: 121
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:36 pm
Ice would think about the suggestion and then looked at Kiru and said in his cool voice "Well as nice as it is to have permission, sometimes rules need to be broken, to do whats right..." Ice would touch his finger to the chest of Kiru, right over his heart "In here, not living by the law all the time, else you would never get to have any fun, and I know its weird comming from me, since all that you ever seen of me was most likely me training, but fun is needed sometime, not to mention finding the truth about parents, I dont even know what happened to mine, for all I know, i was stolen by my uncle, he may not have even been my uncle, heck I may not even be a Uchiha, for my Sharigan has yet to develep, not to mention the old stories has most Uchiha using Katon, and im more for Suiton, figure that one out huh?" Ice actually laughed at his own comment and would smile some "You know, we might could be friends Kiru......Might" Ice would stand up now and offer his hand to Kiru to help him up "If we are to get stronger, no time like the present, cept this time I dont think we will be going for kills" Ice laughed once more

wc 227
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:54 pm
"Well concerning your eye powers... I think to see if you have them we would need to put you under intense stress or something. That might do the trick. You could always attempt to fight Maku."
He laughed at the last part, as that was really inadvisable. "I think we should attempt that another day, but if you want to train a bit more here, i'm all for it. And I wasn't going for any real damaging blows, I think that was all you."
Taking Ice's hand he stood up. "Well leaving the village without asking might prompt Kira and Maku to hunt us down.. and I can't even hit Kira."
He sighed a bit dejectedly at the memory of his failure to even land a scratch on his master.

Words: 130
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:18 pm
Ice laughed once more and then stated "But that was before you met me, I am sure we could do something if pushed into a corner, dont doubt yourself or someone else, now lets get to training once more shall we?" Ice would prepare himself in his stance, right foot back and right arm at his waist level, as his left arm was forward and at chest level, his left foot in front of his right towards Kiru, and then he would begin to bounce lightly on his feet, bobbing his hands up and down slightly, prepareing to do some dodging and swinging, not knowing how Kiru would like to continue with his fighting style or change it up a bit

wc-121
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:29 pm
Kiru too got into a stance. His was a little less complex, as Taijutsu wasn't quite his specialty. He would much prefer to use his sword, but it would not do any good to stab his new friend, so it simply hung at his belt, un-used. Instead, he would send a jab at the boys face, followed by a swift uppercut. He wasn't too concerned about hitting him, as he could likely block any moves the Uchiha threw at him. He definitely needed some speed training if anything, but he was actually pretty skilled. Probably not enough to beat Daiy, but he could give him a run for his money.

Words: 110
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:34 pm
Ice would dodge the jab by moving his head to the right, and then stepped forward, making the uppercut hit his chest, and so as the punch was angled it wouldnt do much damage, and then he would aim for a double jab with the left hand, and then a right hook to the ribs, Ice had some taijutsu training, but didnt have anything much to compete with a sword, let alone the chains this kid could summon, so this seemed like the best bet to show what he was capable of, Ice would speak out while they exchanged fists "Your really good Kiru, but you got to get a bit better in close range I think, there were times I almost had you earlier when I was close, but the Chains are nice for Mid to Long Distance" Ice would give the helpful advice, and much nicer then he would usually

wc-152
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum