Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

The Next Day, After... Yesterday [P] Empty The Next Day, After... Yesterday [P]

Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:10 pm
Within the dwellings of the hidden fortress, only know to few, the Anbu captain made his way down the long and dark, poor lit corridor. His steps echoing throughout the halls, as well as the drips of the water like substance that came from the ceiling pipes. This place was miserable, no wonder why Ganki never bothered to come here, this was a place of morning.

As Ganki continued his miserable journey down the halls, The Senju that was acquired a few hours ago was over his shoulders, still knocked out from before. Every once and awhile he would stop to check Hie, to make sure he was alright. "I hope I didn't hit him to hard, last thing I need is to get sued for brain damage." Ganki said was he sighed after, much was needed to be said to Hie, for the reason why he was brought here. Knocking him out was all he could think of, the location of the Anbu Headquarters was privileged information.

Finally, the Anbu was coming up towards an iron door to his right, the briefing room no doubt. Carrying Hie's slouched body, over his right shoulders, Ganki reached over with his left hand towards the door. His hand soon revealing itself, he grasped the knob and opened the door, revealing the somewhat furnished room. The room had steel walls, with one long wooden table, two wooden chairs that were next to the table, and a old dusty couch off to the right against the wall. Ganki walked towards the couch, placing the Senju gently along the couch, his body now stretched out comfortably. Ganki himself, now tired from the long walk, which really, that corridor was extremely a lengthy walk, walked over towards the table, sitting on top of the table with his feet placed on the seat of the chair. His arms placed on top of his thighs with his head placed heavily on his hands, he was now bored and tired. All that was left for the Anbu was to wait for Hie to come to, Ganki's tired face was covered by his mask as he looked towards Hie. His attire was the same as before.
Hie Senju
Hie Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Next Day, After... Yesterday [P] Empty Re: The Next Day, After... Yesterday [P]

Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:13 pm
Hie would finally begin opening his eyes. His vision was blurred at first but adjusted soon after, enabling him to see the entirety of the room clearly. What a room this was; it looked like a damn interrogation chamber. At this point Hie would grow curious. Don't get me wrong, he was a bit afraid. For all he knew there could have been some rogues that managed to infiltrate the village and capture him. But giving it a second thought, what would they want with this boy? Heck, how would they even be able to make it in with so many guards on duty. It really didn't make any sense to him. "Is anyone-" That's when further scanning of the room led the boy to the mysterious figure who was also present. "Who are you?" The boy stood from the couch to face the cloaked figure. If it would have to come down to it, he'd be forced to battle this man.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

The Next Day, After... Yesterday [P] Empty Re: The Next Day, After... Yesterday [P]

Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:36 pm
The Anbu's eye brow rose as the dead like body came to life, at last he thought. The Senju spew a few words of confusion, Ganki noticing the kid rise to his feet in question. Who was he to refer to Ganki, this was actually quite interesting. A name that Ganki could make up, no doubt the kid would go along with it, due to his situation. The Anbu too rose to his feet, standing no less then five feet away from Hie. "You may refer to me as Jadus...", yep, Ganki loved that name. Ganki left a pause afterwards, in case Hie would say anything else.

Judging from how Hie stood, nothing seemed to be wrong with him. so that was a good sign. It was then that Ganki decided to explain to Hie on the reason why he was brought to this location, this hidden location. "The reason I brought you here was because you have been drafted, sorry." Ganki tone made it seem more miserable, being drafted and such. Having to literally abduct the poor kid out of the public made it seem worse. Ganki wondered in Hie had any memory of it?

Feeling bad of what he had did, Ganki offered some words of comfort, that was something the boy deserved at the very least. "You don't have to worry about anything else, Hie, your fine here."
Hie Senju
Hie Senju
Citizen

Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:38 am
Hie stood there, a bit disorientated at first, but after a while he was able to come to his senses. The Senju had taken this time to observe the other man in this room, Jadus. What an awfully weird name; and not only that but his appearance was overall suspect. These were the type of garments missing ninja wore; killers, thieves, or even worse, rapists. If anything, Hie was just about ready to retaliate if he needed to do so. "Jadus?"

That was until he was informed that he was drafted. What exactly did he mean by drafted? Hie was as confused as ever, but after being assured that he was fine here he refused to dwell too much into it. "I see. So I have been recruited? I would ask you where, or what, I have been recruited to but I'm bound to find out soon enough. You must be the one at the produce shop." The boy was no longer afraid, but he was worried about his uncle. Unlike Hie, he wasn't here. "I just have to know. Is my uncle alright?"

There was no trusting this man and his hidden motives, at least not yet. For all Hie knew he probably killed his uncle to get to him. Wait, no, the realization of the smoke bomb used. This was all a plot to capture the boy, it had to be. A well executed plot at that! All carried about by individuals who were able to bypass security in broad daylight. Impressive. Hie was beginning to piece things together.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:13 pm
"Your Uncle is fine", Ganki, left no silence after Hie spoke. "In fact, he is still at the shop, sleeping on the job, he's a heavy sleeper." The shop was still under Anbu surveillance, as per Ganki's orders. It was then that Ganki would bring the kid to light, to explain what was happening. "What's happening is your initiation, you have been selected to become part of the Anbu ops, the sky faction. Anbu is short for Special Assassination and Tactical Squad. Its the shinobi who go on secret missions, missions that decide a village's future, and also, show you who you really are, inside." Ganki paused for a moment to let that part sink in, an image flashed within the mind of the anbu captain. That horrid memory still haunting him to this day. "You will be trained in many ways that would seem very unorthodox, as these training methods are kept secret from the public. Some will break you, some will strengthen you. But in the end, you will become something new, in the end, you will become ANBU." Ganki grew silent as he wait to see how Hie would respond, it wasn't like he had a choice, but that part was something Ganki would leave out for the time being. Just from observing Hie's speech, Ganki concluded that Hie was a non selfish person, putting the needs of others before him, his grandpa. This trait was sorely lacking in many individuals today, Ganki respected this.
Hie Senju
Hie Senju
Citizen

Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:33 pm
"Thank goodness. That's all that matters. He is indeed a heavy sleeper, which makes me wonder how he retains his job position. Maybe grandpa doesn't want him being a bum." The giggled at his remark. Boy was he relieved of any worry and stress. Family was all that mattered to him; keeping them safe was one of his main priorities in life. But that wasn't the main topic of discussion. Hie wasn't brought here to talk about the well-being of his uncle. Apparently, he was here because he had been recruited. Kumogakure was seemingly interested in him and because of that he was sought out and initiated into the ANBU, forcibly initiated. He knew well that he wouldn't have any say in this. As much as he disliked the fact that he'd be going on covert operations, possibly assassinating threats to the village, he was going to have to live with it. "I see....The ANBU...." The boy's face remained emotionless as he pondered his recruitment. How would this affect him? Would he be the same person? All of these questions   were filling up his head. "........Understood. If becoming an ANBU will help me better myself to protect my family and the village, I shall go through with this. When do we begin?"
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:12 pm
As Jadus stood before the Senju, he nodded towards him, Hie had accepted his fate. But, before he would begin any further, it would be wise to fill in Hie on all he would wish to know about the ANBU ops. Thinking further, he decided to multitask, showing him the center core of the ANBU barracks should give him a little insight on what is expected from an ANBU agent. With a wave of his left hand, Ganki signaling Hie to follow him, Ganki made his way to the shut door, opening it with his left hand. The door creaks as it showed signs of old age. "If you have any question, you should ask them before we begin." Ganki saying as he expected Hie to follow him down the long corridor. Nobody should sign a contract without reading it first. Then again, He was forced to join, so like it mattered anyway.

Should Hie follow him down the long corridor, answering any questions that Hie would ask, the two would arrive at a huge 15 foot door, its red bark showing signs of age as well. Obviously this hidden fortress has been here for a long time, so long, that it was in a desperate need of an upgrade. Even the grey stone walls had cracks that stretched for miles. Opening the door, his both hands pressed on them with the heavy force required, The creaking sound echoed as they slowly revealed the center core of the fortress. Slowly entering, the inner core was a huge room, its ceiling stretched 30 meters high above the two. Many bridges and cliffs were spawned throughout the area, as well, many agents. Some hidden from sight, some remained in clear sight. All were cloaked with their hoods of the reaper, their masks different from on another. The bottom floor, where the two should be, held many ANBU practicing all sorts of strange fighting styles, jutsu, and even weight lifting. All were scattered amongst the floor before the two. However, that was what they were previously doing, until Jadus and Hie arrived. The all seemed to have stopped what they were doing, all eyes on Hie, the noob.
Hie Senju
Hie Senju
Citizen

Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:49 pm
Hie followed Jadus, his superior. How could such a place exist? Where exactly was this place? Damn, so many questions but Hie knew very well that they wouldn't be answered. They were after all supposed to be hidden, secret agents. The boy kept behind Jadus, his eyes looking at every corner of the corridor. "Jadus, how long have the ANBU been here? This place looks like it's not of this time." They soon arrived at the large wooden door. As Hie walked through he felt the aged wood, somehow able to feel something emanating from it, its life essence perhaps? It was so weird. "......" The boy carried on and found himself in the central core room. There were so many ANBU operatives, and to make it worse they were all looking at little Hie. What did he expect? He was the newbie and there would be a lot of judgement going on, telling by the looks he was receiving. Hie stood strong and looked at as many operatives as he could, maintaining his cool. If he was going to be an operative he was going to have to act like one. "So these are your comrades Jadus? They appear to be working hard. Reminds me of myself when I was back at the training ground earlier." The boy smiled and looked up at Jadus.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:09 pm
"The Anbu have been here shortly after the founding of the village, a second defense for the village. Where we are, this place is practically older than our grandfather's grandfather's grandfather, and more." Jadus would say more, but it would just be emphasizing the old age of the building even further, Hie should have got the gist of it.

As the two stood there, now facing the many Anbu who observed the new guy, Ganki looked down towards Hie, listening to how he compared the environment to the training grounds. The crowd of anbu laughed mockingly towards Hie, the sense of hearing was well accurate. Even Jadus himself laughed a bit, this was nothing like the play ground. Here, people actually compete against each other, only the strong were able to go on the challenging missions, while the others were placed on guard duty. And that is saying something, this would mean that the best of the villages ninja whom became Anbu, would have to become even more skilled. "Its not going to be like your friendly spar at the training grounds, I mean, you have to be "Good" if you want to be chosen to go on missions, instead of patrol duty. I only send the best of the best, not just because of a high success rate of the mission, but the fact that the whole team can make it back to the village alive." Jadus left a moment of silence, "As Anbu Captain, I prefer my agents to make it back in one piece with a story to tell about their defeat, then for the them to die on my accord." Jadus felt strong about this, he would never send an Anbu to their death on some suicide mission, its a ridiculous action. Looking away from Hie, he signaled a single agent to appear before him, as she did. A female agent, catching Jadus's signaled appeared before him. "Take Hie to the Armory, and give him that left over set of gear, Ill meet you both there shortly. Hie, follow Imperious to the Armor, she will give your new Anbu uniform and mask." Should Hie listen to Jadus, Jadus would walk off into the crowd of Anbu, gathering what he needed, the others would then continue to do what they were doing, before Hie and Jadus arrived.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun May 11, 2014 5:16 pm
((This is taking way to long lol, and your not going to get me like Shinji, waiting a millennium to get a reply XD))

Arriving back from his short departure, Ganki, now along with Jinichi, were standing in the heart of the Anbu fortress. The new comer, like Hie, was meet by the Anbu, all starred at the Chuunin. Once again, all eyes and attention were on the newb. Ganki, who would note to Jinichi to be referred as Jadus, would bring him up to speed. This being his first time here, there was a lot to covor, in such short amount of time.

"Alright Jinichi, this is the Anbu fortress, here, you will not only refer to me as Jadus, but will begin your training as an Anbu. Its kind of strange how you wanted to be an Anbu, and was drafted to become one, weird huh?" Ganki walked towards Jinichi, who was at his right. Ganki turned his form towards Jinichi, the two were now face to face. Ganki showed signs of rapid eye movement, as if he was in a hurry. "Now here is the hard part, Jinichi, you are to remain here for two weeks. You will eat, and bathe in the knowledge of the Anbu tactics, till you become so familiar with it that it becomes second nature to you. If you can do this, then you will be one step away from becoming what you wanted, an Anbu. Also, you cannot leave this fortress, due to the secrecy. You understand?"

Ganki, in an instant, vanished from sight, with the use of his FTG. It was Jinichi's time, to prove to himself that eh could become an Anbu. Ganki would look forward to this, as well as Hie, as he was not allowed to leave.

((Exit. Jinichi, you must do atleast 3 topics within the Anbu Fortress, Hie too, learning the basics of the Cloud Anbu. The three topics will be divided into Speed training, Taijutsu training, and nonlethal force tactics. These are the three main principles that Ganki expects from his squad. If you want to, interrogation tactics can be throw in too XD, as a bonus, good luck you two.))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum