Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hie Senju
Hie Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Next Day, After... Yesterday [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Next Day, After... Yesterday [P]

Wed May 14, 2014 7:35 pm
Hie stood there, watching the other ANBU laugh at him. Had he said something funny? Did he ridicule himself already in front of the shinobi he'd be working with? Talk about first impressions. Jadus was even laughing at the child's comment. Maybe comparing such training to his was a stupid idea. They were much more advanced and were most definitely on another level compared to Hie. "I apologize for my comparison Jadus. I clearly see now that I should not take this lightly." The expression on Hie's face changed from a smirk to a serious look. Sure he had been taken as a joke, but he wasn't going to let that get to him. If Jadus wanted to develop an elite team that would never be put on the line during duty Hie would have to play his part. "I understand Jadus. I assure you that I will learn from the ANBU and I will never jeopardize a mission. I'm not going to be one of those ANBU on patrol duty." 

The boy smiled as Jadus signaled a female officer over. It would appear that he was going to be receiving some gear today. How splendid, his first day in and would already be getting some new attire. This was really exciting. Only part about it was that he'd have to remain here for a long time, he was sure of it. What would the others think? Ah, what did it matter? Hie didn't have friends outside. However, he did have his family. Would they understand his sudden absence from the village? It was best not to think about it too much. He simply followed Imperius to retrieve his ANBU gear.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum