Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
25 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

alice in wonderland(P NK) Empty alice in wonderland(P NK)

Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:34 pm
“I hate everything about him…...i can’t believe he would even consider doing something so blatantly…...UGHHHH” She walked quickly through the village towards the gate, lugging the heavy containers of paint. She took off at a run, deciding it was a good idea if she was going to try and fix her idiot brother’s blunders before the kage found out and literally killed them all. It wasn’t that she cared if her brothers died. In truth she would be ecstatic if the two finally drew their last gasping breath but not like this. If, no. when they died it would be by her hands. 

Finally she made it to the gate and began preparations for operation curiouser and curiouser. 
Her attire was incredibly strange, though not out of the norm for the young girl. She wore a tight fitting spandex suit of alternating colors black and red that covered the entirety of her body asside from her head, split down the center both vertically and horizontally to make her left arm and right leg a bright red and her opposite apendages black. Over that was a large frock like garment that was oversized and rectangular. The front and back were . embroidered to look like a playing card, the three of hearts to be exact. On her face was a heart shaped mask to finish the ensemble which could only be described as something straight out of the story book through the looking glass. She popped the lids off of the first paint can, setting the rest down a short distance away and began her work after stirring the thick blood red paint with a wooden strirring rod. 

“Perhaps this will sate the good kage, “she thought to herself out loud as she used her surface walking technique to carry the open paint and brush up the gate to the very top where she would begin her work. She painted quickly, feeling the pressure of gravityand the exertion of her exercise strengthening her body to  be able to up her ability to fight through physical labor. ,And as she painted the obnoxious pink glittery monstrocity a more proper color she allowed her mind to slip off into the fantasy of her cosplayed character letting out a small giggle before beginning to sing. 

“I’m painting the village red, yes painting the village red, 
I shall not stop or waste a drop, this money is well spent, 
i’ll let the pink be hid, by painting the village red. 

I’m painting the village red, the color of blood i’ll shed
Because I know he’s soon to go, Saios will soon be dead, 
Unless I go aheeeeaaaddddd and paint this village red.

In her mind  she was within the strange backwards country of her dreams, standing upright singing to a strange blonde girl in a blue and white dress. The figment of her imagination decided to join in, a sure sign she had gone crazy, but her mind didn’t grasp the reality of the issue and so she reacted as if it were real. 
"I’m painting the village red, yes painting the village red”

“Um pardon me but miss heart of three, wyh must you paint them red?”

She turned to the strange girl in her imaginary world, shaking her head at the obsurd question. 

“It’s easy. My brother’s painted the place pink and purple with all kinds of obnoxious glitter.” As she spoke she finished the final portion of the top half of the gate. She wiped the sweat from her brow before beginging on the bottom half, now breathing heavily. “If I don’t then well…..Osore will kill them, and my parents will kill me...wait…..You arent real.” Finally her mind caught on to the situation at hand and she lost concentration just long enough to release her surface walking technique and fall towards the ground. letting out s quiet squeek she used her substitution jutsu to swap places with a large bit of volcanic rock which fell to the earth with a loud thud as she appeared next to her paint cans, dropping the empty bucket and opening a new one. 

“Alright…..Just a little more…..” She could feel the burn in her entire body but it was too late to stop now. She had matters to attend and a family to save. With her illusion gone she quickly rushed to finish the job, laying the paint on thick to cover over the ugly pink cover and once she was done she took a step back to look at her work. 

“Perfect…...Now perhaps he’ll spare us. “ She headed back into the village with her head held high. She was proud of her work and knew she had done a good job. Perhaps this will be a good day, she thought to herself before she noticed quite a few of the actual buildings she was passing were marked with the same pink and purple paint, bunny stickers, flowers, ungodly ammounts of glitter, and what’s worse….her name. “

“SAIOS IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!” She jetted off towards their home. She would ring their necks for this dificult….and she would probably need more paint. 

(twc 879 +4 stats and 8 jp, and requesting the change to be perminant until otherwise changed)
Kanya Vi Capulet
Kanya Vi Capulet
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 95000

alice in wonderland(P NK) Empty Re: alice in wonderland(P NK)

Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum