Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Getting Rid of the Rust [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Rid of the Rust [open]

Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:44 pm
‘Impressive’ he thought to himself for a brief moment while he watched the man use a shield to keep the flames from causing any damage, simply getting scooped into a gust of wind unable to stick. ‘You know that he told you his name, right?’ from nowhere the Yonbi was speaking to him again after his little vacation he went on. ‘If you want to prepare, then I guess you should get reacquainted with my power, but I’m still not fond of you nor am I going to willing let you use all of it.’

Focusing on the fight before him, his foe, who seemed to quiet the skilled fighter; however, he wasn’t entirely convinced or at least he didn’t want Yaju to think he had earned respect yet. “I’m not sure if I see what my Daughter saw in you, Yaju, to make you her left hand man. Certainly can’t be through some sexual deal, doesn’t look like you’d please her there either so it is beyond me as to how you’re even in the ANBU.” He said, smirking a little at the end.

The blade of wind was clever, good against lightning, but this was going to be a little different and it was certainly slow enough for him to not be concerned. What was concerning was the threat from his left side which he wanted no part of happening, his eyes having still tracked all of Yaju’s movements through any talking that took place, he prepared before the man would even get there, the next events happening almost instantly.

A cloak of chakra engulfed his entire body; similar, to how his lightning armor’s lightning chakra engulfed him, only this fiery red chakra had four tails of chakra extending off it. It had been quite a long time since he had used the Yonbi and yet it felt normal and easy as if the Yonbi was being nice for the time being. The thing that didn’t normally accompany this change was the immediate need to defend an attack, a chakra arm already leaving his body and going straight at Yaju, increasing to the size of the man’s body, attempting to grab him just as he landed to prevent his follow up attack from ever happening if not avoided then simply put the chakra arm will grab the man. In the meantime, using his left hand the chakra arm on his left arm would going and knock to the blade of wind off course to prevent it from hitting him or the other arm having knocked it to the opposite direction of Yaju.

4 Tailed V1 Cloak
Health: 61
Chakra: 97
Stamina: 33
Speed: 132
Strength: 110
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Getting Rid of the Rust [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Rid of the Rust [open]

Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:55 pm
Things were getting interesting or for a lack of a better word it was like this man had kicked it up a couple of notches as the red aura overtook his body and tried to attack him. Cursing inside of his own mind he would act quickly by making a hand seal and like before when he attacked a blue after-image which would instantly take the place of Yaju as he moved backwards and looked at the man with his eye and chuckled," Hah well isn't this surprising, you have a lot of tricks up your sleeves, but unfortunately i have some as well," smiling a surge of chakra would swirl around him as he activated his curse mark into its first stage as flame like patterns took over his hands, neck and half of his face.

Looking at the man as he questioned why Misaki had chosen him to be an ANBU although he was "weak"' according to him, he would grip his blade and speak up," I was chosen because she tested me and my potential as a genin...she trained my body to be an immovable object and a weapon of destruction. My will is unbroken and my conviction to serve her and this village is what makes me strong," the ground slowly cracked under him as he sped forward towards the Raikage, swinging his sword three times to make three different blades of wind with the same stats of 85, one moving to the left, one to the right and finally one in front of him.

Each of these would pose as a different obstacle as his body to the sky and came flying down towards him in an attempt to not only crash into him but hit him with the blade in a way it would hurt him, but not kill him. If he managed to stop him from coming down and completing the attack he would bank to the right, using the wind to his advantage to speed himself up.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:45 am
A curse mark, something he hadn’t actually seen in person but did have knowledge of, that was clearly what was going on with the man. Even if he was wrong, it didn’t matter much as the process and results would be the same, whatever the man was doing to cause that flame pattern to appear, it was going to make the man get a boost. So far he’d been able to see a nice display of moves, noting that close range combat was probably Yaju’s preference, giving him some idea of how to plan out the next few actions. It was becoming a little more clear as to way this was someone his daughter would rank highly in the village as he did appear to be very capable of fighting well, but this was about to become a test.

An electrical impulse along his nervous system within milliseconds was all that was needed for him to begin moving opposite from Yaju and the blades he had just sent, getting about 15 meters backwards decently fast. He simply wanted some room to work with, and this was perfect although he was about 5 meters from the 500 meter fall to the bottom which was only going to get worse the further up they went. Noticing that Yaju had also jumped into the air to come down and attack him with the sword, the four tails of his jinchuuriki chakra cloak would stab at Yaju to force him to change his course of action to try and avoid getting hit by the chakra tails and risk getting wrapped up.

Even while this is going on, assuming that his tails are able to distract Yaju and at least keep him in the same area, it was time to show off the signature trait of the yonbi’s jinchuuriki, the lava. Summoning the molten chakra from deep inside, he spit out an average sized ball of lava at Yaju attempting to hit him around the left shoulder area to help make sure that the lava wouldn’t kill or cause severe damage, but could still make the young man reconsider this fight.

Reaching into his pouch, regardless of whether or not the previous attacks succeed or fail the following is still attempted, he grabs a handful (in this case 40) sharp senbon and spreading them out in both of his hands, he lept into the air making sure to stay above Yaju by any means to launch the senbon downward in a spaced out manner to cover a 10 meter radius while his right eye viewed the traveling senbon, the surge of chakra to his eyes with the flash of hand seals producing black flames on the surface of each senbon and creating random patches of black flames across the entire mountaintop.

Using the special features of the boots to his armor, he flooded them with chakra to make them act like small rockets. “You are starting to show yourself to almost be worthy. If you’re ready for it meet me at the fourth mountaintop. We’ll see if the cold breaks you.” He said, if able flying off to the fourth mountaintop to await his foe. The fourth mountaintop was exposed to not only 70 mph winds with 85 gusts and light amounts of snow, but also lower levels of oxygen and requires at least 40 strength to not be blown off the mountaintop.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:44 am
Seeing that the previous distraction that he employed to get the man off guard did not work, he would instead attempt to keep his distance while waiting for an opening. At the current moment Yaju would have still been flying in the air by using the currents of the wind to steer him while using his wings to keep himself stable, but as the tails from the cloak of the strange man began to make an attack, he would fold the wings and dive downwards, dodging the attack from the tails.

Although this attempt was thwarted, the lava ball would instead hit one of his wings, causing him to crash into the third mountain where they were just fighting. With one wing down he would not be able to fight and he suffered a little damage, but it wasn't enough to make him quit just yet. Standing up he would dust himself off and growl as he formed a clone from his body which had the same exact looks, power and items as Yaju. The both for the moment would stand there as Yaju sheathed his weapon and channeled his chakra through it for an attack later on if he was forced to use it.

Through the Byakugan he would be able to see the Senbon which were laced with that same black flame from before, which at the current moment would not be stopped by the third mountains wind pattern due to being in an area where the wind was lighter. Seeing this as a problem, the clone would use its own sword to deflect what Senbon it could from hitting Yaju while he continued to prep for the next stage of the fight. Not knowing what the black flames did, the Clone would strategically hit the Senbon in a way where they would fly away from the two of them by timing the wind gusts to send them off of the mountain.

With the current threat out of the way he would hear the mans voice and smile," Your on," the curse seal would move to its second stage as his red hair soon became black and elongated while the whites around his eyes became black with the same slitted pupils. The flames would soon fuse together to turn his skin grey before his body took off into the air. As the flew towards the fourth mountain top with his clone, he could somewhat feel the tough winds that this mountain was giving off, but used the remaining wings from his armor as rudders while using the giant webbed hand wings from the curse seal to steer. Landing on the mountaintop slowly he would look at the man with a smile as he spoke slowly," You are making this a little to fun for me...ready to give up," it would be at this point he could feel the sheer cold hitting his body, but this would not deter him as he pulled his sheathed sword from his hip and went into a kneeling position. Currently his body would be in a position that even with the heavy winds blowing against him, he would not budge.

With one swift motion he would tap the mountain top before uttering a single word," Crumble," the resulting actions causing a huge seal to appear for twenty meters, which would be roughly the area between Yaju and the mysterious man. With this the ground would begin to glow and rumble as it began to crumble and cave in at the speed of 90 which if the man did not react in time he would be swallowed in the attack. Due to Yaju being the center of the attack he would end up being on a single bedding of rock, or in other terms a single pillar would remain if the aforementioned attack went through.

Attack Used: Click Here

Curse Mark V2
Health: 143[+150 Armor]
Chakra: 279
Stamina: 38
Speed: 175
Strength: 120
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:23 pm
Perhaps there really was some true potential within this ANBU that his daughter had picked out, yet another insightful decision to reaffirm his own decision about letting her take care of the village and it’s people while he was away on his vacation.  Yaju had been able to avoid taking any real damage from the assault, the lava ball seeming to do the most to the young man although the wing of the armor took most of the ill effect. Although it appeared that this would be a time to test out some of his real power since the man was showing himself to be worthy of such a display.

With the man finally reaching the snow laced mountaintop, he saw the strange change that whatever power or curse seal the man was using had made him undergo. His opponent now looked more like a demon rather than a person, which only made things better and proved the man’s worth. “Maybe you deserve to see a little more of my power.” He still wasn’t going to try and go overboard and use everything, but he was going to show how easily and quickly he can go from being containable to be nearly unbeatable. At least he knew there was a challenge awaiting him, though Yaju seemed content to start things off with some strange attack.

The blood red lightning crackled off the surface of his skin once more, wishing that his lightning hadn’t been stained by the blood caused by Nike, his hair spiking up even more while the crimson lightning mixed with the fiery red chakra cloak.  His physique becoming more fine-tuned, his strength and speed increasing from the influences of the lightning armor and the bijuu’s chakra, he quickly escaped the confines of the seal and positioned himself on the path to the final mountaintop. His eternal gaze looking on at the man with a steady stream of chakra, almost halfhearted making some effort at eye contact, but he figured it was common knowledge to avoid eye contact with such eyes. He wasn’t too concerned about whether or not the Genjutsu would work, even if it did work he wouldn’t use it against Yaju until the end.

“Just one more mountaintop and since you decided to put a hole in this one we’ll go there. If you destroy the next one, I might have to kill you. No more of me playing around and moving around, I’ll let you see what I really can do.” This was his final words for the man, heading up the path to the last mountaintop.

At the middle of the mountaintop, ice covered with hard flakes of snow whipping around the area and quite the long travel up the path at nearly 10,000 meters above sea level, he awaited the man, with his bijuu and lightning influenced chakras covering his body and the four tails of the cloak laying down on the ground. This was not a place for normal shinobi, winds of 100 mph and gusts of anywhere from 150 to 200 mph made it impossible to think about throwing out long ranged weapons or even jutsu at matter. This mountain, with requirements of having 70 strength to easily stand on and not be blown off it, would prove to be challenging in its own right, while the two would finally be forced to clash until there was only a winner.

4 Tailed V1 Cloak
Health: 61
Chakra: 97
Stamina: 33
Speed: 304 (+20 EMS + x2LRA)
Strength: 220 (x2LRA)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:50 pm
This man was seriously strong enough to dodge one of his most powerful attacks, it was as if he was on a whole nother level from Yaju and even his chakra was dominating his with even the curse seal activated. Yaju would towards the man almost seemingly making eye contact before smiling and returning his blade to his side," I wouldn't have it any other way," it was at this point that he followed the man to the last mountain top looking at it as if it was the beacon for his last great battle. A fire had started in his body seeing that maybe he had found the challenge he had been searching so long for.

Whoever this man was he was greatly glad he met him on this day and this fight had happened, but for now he would keep his mind in one piece and continue to go up the mountain without hesitation. As Yaju came closer to the top the temperature would strike his body like a million daggers, but with the body he had broken and condition it wasn't something that he could not take. To prevent the wind from blowing him away, he began to use a simple academy student technique to anchor himself to the ground as he mushed forward and eventually reached the top where he stood ten meters from the man.

Smiling he would reach for his blade and smile," You are one of the greatest challenges i have fought since Lady Misaki, but now it is time to end this," the chakra that had previously began to swirl around his body would begin to become visible to even the man as his webbed hands became raven wings and his red hair became longer and black as he stared at the man. With this last stage of the curse seal he would end this fight in one move or risk losing it all. Spreading his legs he would get into a running stance and dash towards the man at full speed, in an attempt to punch him dead in the face. If successful he would throw another punch in succession chaining one punch into another and another, the fighting style of the Hyuuga flowing through his veins as he attempted to assault the man with everything he had.

Curse Mark V3 [2 posts remaining]
Health: 193[+150 Armor]
Chakra: 279
Stamina: 38
Speed: 275
Strength: 160
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:21 pm
This fight was coming to an end, and he was surprised with the limits he’d been pushed to, nearly using everything at his disposal keep an advantage over this strong opponent. Words wouldn’t be needed at this point and he stuck to that plan, saving his words for after this fight. Not many had faced him and lived, let alone testing some of his skills since Viper. It made him excited to see that the man had one more level of power that he could tap into, getting closer to be on even ground in terms of overall power, the final encounter was going to test his level of endurance to damage and pain, not that he really was looking forward to this part. Bracing himself, his protective chakra from the Raiton no Yoroi and the yonbi’s chakra, along with his tough Raijin armor, he was ready for the young man’s assault.

What he didn’t anticipate was the Hyuuga-style attack to blitz him so aggressively, starting off with his face, making him stumble back a step, before the continuous onslaught of strikes began to rain down on him each one inflicting pain and stress on his body, his Raijin Armor and Raiton no Yoroi working together to prevent the strikes from impacting his chakra network, although the strikes were still strong enough to leave some dents in his armor that he’d have to fix later. The strikes also caused some bruising over his body and causing a small amount of internal bleeding, something that would be able to heal on its own without being a danger. Spitting out some blood from his mouth after the onslaught on finally ended, most likely his foe Yaju would probably be tired from that attack.

Wiping some of the blood from the corner of his mouth, “I haven't felt something like that in years.” He couldn’t hold back on speaking those words, as the man’s attack deserved such respectful acknowledgement after making him bleed and feel actual pain. Nothing else would be said, his right knee bent and propelling himself at Yaju, his right knee would be aimed to slam into the man’s gut, if successful this action will set off a sequence of attacks. His left fist performing an uppercut on the man’s chin, his right fist slamming into the man’s chest as his left hand would grab the man by the hair to prevent him from being sent away, his right fist coming across sideways to slam into Yaju’s head. The final impact might be enough to render the man unconscious, but he figured the man would be strong enough to resist and still try to fight. With the eye contact from earlier having prepared his genjutsu, the surge of chakra in his eyes increasing as the genjutsu would be activated, the effects of the powerful genjutsu from his eternal gaze knocking the man out.

Assuming that everything goes as planned, he’d grab Yaju’s unconscious body to prevent it from being blown off to certain death and then carrying the body over his shoulder, he’d casually walk from there all the way back down to the village and towards his office building.

[Possible Exit]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:50 pm
The first strike would go off according to plan as he continued to throw the concussive punches at the man, seemingly aiming for non vital parts, but the feeling of finally being able to get in close enough to strike the man was enough to make the blood of Yaju boil into fire at this point. After the second to last punch he would throw a palm into the mans chest, pushing him back a bit, but ultimately putting him out of breathe as he stood there and panted heavily and through his own eyes he would see his breath coming out. His body was reaching the limit and due to the Curse seal it was almost about to be a knock out on his part. He only needed to hang on for just a bit more so that he could recharge his own body and maybe be able to fight faster.

What he didn't count on was the man praising him for his attack in which he would smile and nod," A Kumo ninja gives his all even when the threat of death is upon him," although this was merely seconds before the man launched himself at him and kneed him in the gut which would have made Yaju gasp for a moment on the account of being caught off guard. It was during the last attack which knocked Yaju onto the cold ground, he would stand up slowly as the blood slowly ran down his head and he even began to spit some of it out," Damn...you hurt," before he could even begin to move his body would stop as his vision began to go blurry.

Something was wrong with his body as it began to slowly fade into darkness and soon he saw nothing. Collapsing onto the ground he would return to normal as the armor and curse seal receded back into his body.

[Exit]

Switching Ninjutsu for Weaponry [3748/3000]

37 JP and 750 Ryo
Kanya Vi Capulet
Kanya Vi Capulet
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 95000

Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:27 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum