Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

The New Jinchuuriki.  Worr Terumi Empty The New Jinchuuriki. Worr Terumi

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:03 pm
Worr looked over the ever sleeping body of Miley, his old apprentice...and the Jinchuuriki of the Three Tailed Bijuu. She had fallen into a coma while training and Worr had transported her into a Chakra Sealed room inside the Dojo. He knew that he would have to take the Bijuu since she would never awaken, and it truly was a shame. The girl could have been such a great warrior for Amegakure, but times have changed and the winds were blowing now, and they were signaling a change in the ninja world and that would mean Worr would need all the power he could accumulate. He looked at his shredded hand and took a deep breath before controlling the power inside The Kageheya to manipulate the aura around his arm as time began to rewind itself. Fixing the fractures, tears, and eventually the wound entirely.

"I need more power...I am so sorry Miley, but for now...your sacrifice will help me to obtain something I need. I won't forget you, and I will never forgive myself for what I am about to do."

Worr did not smile as he picked up the girl and walked out and into the main room of The Kageheya Dojo Room where he walked to the middle. He could feel the power of the Bijuu sealed away within her and it was terrifying to think that the angry beast would soon be apart of Worr, but it would need to happen.

"Forgive me Miley...Goodnight."

Worr began to weep as he slowly began to transform his body into mud, the way he was crying he would look like he had just lost a family member. To him it was the exact equivalent and as his face was absorbed he used the Mud to attach itself to Miley's arm's and legs. He then Reached out with his Chakra as he would soon be looking through Miley's thoughts as he saw the thoughts of her mother, that is when the Bijuu spoke up inside of Miley's subconsious.

"So your the one that was going to train her...leave me be and let her pass peacefully...I will be able to be free once you so."

Worr kept his concentration and did not speak as he began to pull Chakra from the body of Miley, and he began to feel the sting as the inkling of the Bijuu began to enter him, yet he remained focused and his mud body began to move of its own accord. The Three tails Chakra was intense enough to form constructs that would have otherwise been impossible.

"LET ME GO!"

THe Bijuu yelled once more, but the more that Worr could feel, the more focused he became and the more he pulled as his steady flow of Chakra that he pushed out just to transfer Miley's was enormus. The walls of the Dojo room began to shake as Worr was close and he could feel it, Miley's body began to loose it's grip with this world, and could be seen with Worr's Chakra Senses. He increased his pull until there was one final flash, and it was the moment that Miley came to see Worr. The girl was happy and Worr was happy as well. Then it all went blank as the Chakra Worr was using to pull from Miley finally expelled and he fell to the ground on his back. He lost his mud form and was now human, all he could do was feel the tingle from the amount of energy he just claimed. The plan to knead and pull the Chakra out would only work in The Kageheya where Worr could manipulate his own body and give him the ability and focus to pull free and seal the Bijuu inside him. He needed no seal as he had burned a rudimentary seal into his flesh at the base of his neck. He was now braneded, and the seal would not hold. He knew that, but before the Bijuu would be able to break free even once he would master it.

"I will make you my partner...You may not trust me now, but you will learn to. For I am your ticket out of this dimension anyway."

Worr spoke to himself and he could tell by the way the Chakra in his body flared then calmed that the Bijuu was listening. That is when he stood up and went to Miley, there was no breathing...just silence...silence everywhere.

"Thank you Miley...You were a good girl and I know your family would be proud of you, you will see them again I promise."

Worr then snapped his finger as the floor of the Dojo opened and Worr allowed Miley to fall into a cool blue pool of water. Since she was now not living he turned her body into a statue, manipulating her to look like an angel. And that was the final resting place of Miley Condoras. Inside The Kageheya. Worr sat in the floor and wept as he looked outside knowing that it was raining...just as if he was inside his office in Amegakure.

WC: 870

Miley Condoras Dead, Her Bijuu the Three Tails has been consumed by me inside The Kageheya.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

The New Jinchuuriki.  Worr Terumi Empty Re: The New Jinchuuriki. Worr Terumi

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:08 pm
Denied, because of my envy xD
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum