Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

The beginning of the End [Worr,Ryuu] Empty The beginning of the End [Worr,Ryuu]

Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:40 pm
Worr could not sleep that night, all that went through his mind was the fact that the ninja in his Village were all but active. He remembered that there was still a Bijuu trapped inside a little girl that was inside the Kageheya. It was for her own good, she could train, but it seems that she has done nothing but sleep. Stasis should keep her alive while he decided what to do with her. He decided at dawn that he would get dressed, as well as eat to get his strength for the day. As soon as he felt himself refreshed and ready he got dressed. Putting on his Haori last he would stretch out. The rain outside was unusually thin and the ground was wet at the Village Gates...the waves crashed into the building below with a thunderous force...It seemed his Chakra Infused rain was influencing some changes today.

"This seems like a bad omen...I need to train more, I must get stronger so that way I can protect the Village from any threats...foreign...or domestic."

He would sigh as he grabbed a straw hat and left his Office for the day saying he needed to clear his head. He knew he had sent a letter requesting to talk to the Raikage days earlier, he was sure to have a response or even see her today, but for now he needed to clear his head and become stronger. He left the Office that day unsure about what events would unfold, and how they would impact him, but he was ready.

As he stepped out into the rain it seemed to bend around him, he remained dry and even more so the rain had picked up and he could see out in front of him, but he doubted many other people would.

Soon he arrived at the Village gates as he put his hands into the pockets of the long Haori. He was a mere 10 meters away from leaving this place, to go out into the wild, but why. What would cause him to give up on a Village put into his care, there had to be something that could rejuvinate his fighting spirit. Perhaps Kamuza would come back, or maybe even his even less seen Jounin, Ryuu. Worr sighed as he stood there still, his mind was alight with thought as the rain continued to pour.

WC:405
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

The beginning of the End [Worr,Ryuu] Empty Re: The beginning of the End [Worr,Ryuu]

Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:04 pm
With the ring of a single silver bell it was all over. It was kind of funny how the mighty had fallen. In essence, it was game over, the king had been captured. Once again, Ryuu was victorious, for the third time that day. In a rather low voice Ryuu spoke, "Checkmate." It was then that Ryuu's opponent, Rin, spoke up in a quiet voice, "Fine, fine, you win, but know that I did let you win cause I have to check this couple out of the village." To put emphasis on this the silver bell rang once again, it was a service bell: someone was looking for travel information, which was Rin's job. Ryuu had met Rin when the two faced off in an epic genjutsu battle that resulted in a very very close win on the part of Ryuu. Since then the two shinobi had made a habit of playing chess while Rin worked. Rin worked near the village gates providing information for travelers.

It was not the most glamorous job, but both Rin and Ryuu enjoyed the company they gave each other. After all, who doesn't like a good game of chess? Granted it was raining cats and dogs, but the building in which Rin worded in was shelter enough to keep the relentless rain off of them for the time being. Glancing over at Rin, Ryuu noted that she would be a while, so the jounin decided to go watch the people go by and see how they dressed to protect against the rain. Ryuu himself wore a very simple rain jacket that was a bit too long for him along with a robust pair of dark jeans. On his left hip was a sword. Hanging from the swords hilt was a single silver bell. Another bell hung from the front of Ryuu's jeans. And last, but by no means least the jounin wore a headband of Amegakure on his head that accented his midnight black hair.

Waving his farewell to Rin who flashed him a quick smile, Ryuu stepped out into the rain drenched street that led up the village gates. Inhaling deeply the jounin took a moment to take in the atmosphere of Amegakure. Sure, some might say that it was an oppressive environment, but for the most part Ryuu loved it in the village hidden in the rain. It was then that Ryuu saw a rather odd sight: a man walking through the rain towards the village gates, but that was by no means what made Ryuu question what was up: the rain seemed to be bending around the man. Plain and simple rain didn't bend around people. It just didn't happen. If Ryuu was paranoid he might attack the guy right then and there by rending the rain bending man's head from his shoulders. However, the jounin was by no means crazy. Cold and calculating? Yes, Crazy? No.

Simply following the man Ryuu noticed that the man stopped ten meters from the gates. Walking up next to the man such that he stood three meters to the right of the man who, unbeknownst to Ryuu was named Worr. Speaking up Ryuu's voice would sound above the droning of the rain so that the man could hear him, "Lovley weather we are having today, am I right?" Ryuu's hair was getting slightly matted down with the pouring of the rain. However, the jounin did not really mind. He had learned to live in the constant rain. Waiting some kind of response from the man, Ryuu kept his eyes on the man while facing out towards the gates. The jounin half wondered how the man was bending the rain, but did not really put too much thought behind it.

wc: 625
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

The beginning of the End [Worr,Ryuu] Empty Re: The beginning of the End [Worr,Ryuu]

Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:13 pm
Worr noticed the massive amount of Chakra that was strolling behind him, but the sound of bells also gave away the position as well. He did not move as the rain went from a downpour to a fine mist as Worr's mood changed a little. His Haori was blowing in the wind of the area, causing it to look as if he was wearing a cape. His blue hair was crazy and whipped with the wind as well showing he was indeed affected by the weather. His own Chakra levels were being kept at a very low level to mask who he was, though the symbol on his back that would be visible now would give his identity away anyway so he did not think much of it as the Chakra Signature of the person that was walking towards him seemed cautious...yet it all stopped as the Chakra Signature did right to the right of Worr. As usual Worr contemplated on acting like a fool as he usually did when meeting people. He could tell that this was one ninja of the Jounin Ranked in his Village, his rain and his own senses gave that away for sure...yet it was a bit different for one he had not met to approach him without knowing him. It was then that Worr had smiled as he heard the Jounin speak...his voice seemed cold, and Worr could not tell unless he looked at him, but it seemed as if there was something off about his Chakra.

"Yes...If you are a aquatic organism or fungi...I guess this would be lovely weather..."

Worr would begin a little haphhazardly as a wave crashed into the bridge behind them flowing over it with ease as water seemed to flood the area a bit. Worr noticed the gravel and earth ahead and along the shore had been reduced to mere mud. He sighed as he still looked forward, the mist now bent around both of them as Worr outstretched his hand as the mist returned to rain and it seemed to still bend around the pair as they both would be still.

"Though I guess you could say this would be excellent place for a showdown between forces...Amegakure...Though I was not born here I love it for it's mysterious beauty, dont you?"

He would ask as he kneeled to the ground and touched the cold wet stone.

"The Cloud...and Rain, hiding two Villages from the outside world is something that I admire, nothing here to tempt anyone to attack, yet powerful enough to be a force of great power if we as Ninja put our hearts, mind, and soul into it all...but still...there is that nagging feeling...What lies outside, not just the Village gates, but across the continent...across the vast ocean of our world...It is marvelous."

Worr would say still talking as he stood up, his Haori blowing in the wind as a lightning bolt would streak across the sky overhead and Thunder would roll and echo through the cold metal and stone. He would still wait to reveal his identity but his Chakra did begin to fill his body as he thought the thoughts of an adventurer.

WC:545
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:43 am
Ryuu could not help, but raise an eyebrow at the man's words. Each phrase seemed to contradict the next in an almost comical fashion. First the man commented on how the weather was only fit for animals. This tipped Ryuu off to the simple fact that perhaps this man had not been around Amegakure too long. After all, there was always a storm brewing of some sort. However, in the next breath the odd rain bending man seemed to praise Amegakure for its mysteriousness, which Ryuu would mentally concede a point there. The village hidden in the Rain was indeed a very mysterious place. The man was also not very clear, but the jounin was pretty sure he was suggesting a battle here, at the village gates, which was pure folly to say the very least. Who in their right mind would have a battle at the village gates? Citizens could be harmed or passerbys could get the wrong idea about the village.

Keeping all this in mind Ryuu spoke up in a cool fluent manner that masked any real emotion, "Well, I suppose I can agree with you on some points there such as Amegakure's innate beauty, but I believe you miss the vital part of what makes Amegakure what it is. In fact, it is the very thing you seem to dislike: the weather. What would we be without it after all? Just a plain old village, rather boring, no? As for a showdown right here? No. That, my friend, is a fool's errand. One does not simply fight at the village gates. The reasoning is rather obvious." Ryuu motioned around to the citizens of Amegakure milling about, hell, there were even a few genin going out of the village gates to train. Yes, even in the weather only fit for animals, genin would train, because they were used to it. Used to the rain, thunder and even lightning, it was all very commonplace for Amegakure. Hoping to have made his point Ryuu, as was his nature, continued in the same unyielding manner, "Say, what is your name? I do not believe I caught it."

With that Ryuu would drop silent and await a response from the man attired in black. While waiting Ryuu tried to recall if he had seen this man before. Normally he was very good with faces. However, he could not really place his finger on it. Perhaps he had never met him before? That was probably it. All the same, the jounin could not say he did not like the man. After all, they had only just met. However, the first impression was a bit underwhelming, at least in the eyes of jounin. Granted, it seemed as if this man was a drifter. Ryuu figured he would be gone in a few weeks time. Amegakure seemed to be home to drifters and wanderers, in Ryuu's opinion anyway. Somedays a person would be there and the next they would be gone without a trace. Thus was life in the village hidden in the Rain and such was the life Ryuu loved.

wc: 516
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:26 pm
Valentines day, will post tomorrow
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:03 am
Worr knew he was ranting, and that everyone probably looked at him as if he was some sort of freak.  He merely laughed it off as he began to walk towards the Village Gates, though in his mind it was for no apparent reason but to simply just walk.  Just as his form left from Ryuu's vicinity the rain began to come down hard once more as he walked.  Finally as he reached the end of the bridge and to where the shoreline began to become one with the massive lake under Amegakure he looked back at Ryuu with a serious look on his face, and for the first time in his life he was about to not play the fool.

"I am the Amekage...Worr Terumi, and I agree on your sentiments about our Village, I deeply apologize for my rantings....I very seldom get the chance to speak with any of my own Ninja s of late since I have been working on upgrading the Village and helping our allies.  You must be the famous Jounin that was here before me...I am sorry we have not had the chance to meet before now."

Worr would say as he would turn back to look at the Village.  He would sigh noting that the Jounin was right and that he would not want to harm, or cause any of the Villagers harm or unsettled nerves.

"Well I am in need of some catching up to do with my training, how about a bit of taijutsu to get us warmed up a bit before we talk about yourself.  Or would you perfer to talk first then train later."

He would say giving Ryuu a chance to speak, it was obvious that Worr was just in need of some more training and unwinding.

WC:300
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:30 pm
Apparently Worr was flatering Ryuu or perhaps was misinformed as Ryuu was not famous in the least. He had taken on no extraordinary missions nor had performed any below his level. In essence the jounin probably seemed, to the outside world, average. However, Ryuu knew when to keep his mouth shut and simply took the village leader's praise in stride. Now, one might think that Ryuu would grab the first chance he got to kill the village leader and claim power. Naturally, were one to assume this, they would be dead wrong. Ryuu was not one to go charging into battle without a cool head and clear mind. Thus, Ryuu was pleased when his waiting paid off and Worr mentioned something about allies. Sure, they may be a problem as they would no doubt look down upon a coup de tat taking place in one of their allied villages. Though, at the moment, Ryuu could care less. For now he had new goal in mind, one that he would execute shortly. What this goal was, well, time would tell.

Ryuu had allowed Worr to speak and further allowed a moment of dead air between when the village leader stopped talking and when Ryuu began. Not faltering once the jounin replied in a normal non-assuming tone that was loud enough to be heard above the rain that had picked up in intensity since Worr had left his side, "Lets talk first, I don't make it a habit of training with someone I haven't met first. As you probably know, my name is Ryuu Koga." At this point the jounin strolled at a slow pace and stopped such that he was two meters in front of Worr. what was odd was that, as Ryuu walked the bell on his sword hilt jingled ever so slightly and could just barely be heard over the roar of the rain. Ryuu continued to speak as he walked at a nice even clip, "Since you mentioned it, tell me who are our allies anyway? I have heard tell of strangers in the village as of late, but dismissed them as just another story, because, as you no doubt know, we tend towards getting drifters coming through from time, time. Also, out of pure curiosity how do you feel the village is as a whole?"

The jounin was very interested to hear the answers the village leader had. For one he wanted the information about the allies and, two, he wanted actually wanted to hear the leader's thoughts on the village. He always found it interesting to see what others had to say about Amegakure. Surely the village leader had a different view of the village. Hopefully it would be a refreshing opinion. In the back of his mind though Ryuu knew that the training coming up would be very important. Sure, he could talk all day and learn all he could, but training with the village leader. Well, that would be a field test to say the least. Ryuu knew that, he, himself, was not the best when it came to taijutsu, but he felt he could put up a fight if he had to. Yet again, time would tell.

wc: 537
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:56 am
Just as Worr watched Ryuu pass by the rain picked up like mad, it began to rain around Worr like a barrier, it was an odd sensation, and Worr seemed to not like the fact his clothes were soaked. The rain was so intense that all worr could do was nod since he could see Ryuu's lips moving, but he could not hear anything except his own thoughts in his head.

"HEY I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN HEAR ME! BUT I THINK ITS TIME WE TRAIN NOW! I THINK THAT IS WHAT YOUR SAYING RIGHT!?"

Worr would get into a fighting stance, a bit unsure of what exactly was going on. He really wanted to hear a bit more about Worr. The Sensory Corps though...those bastards were a tricky bunch of ninja, but I guess it is not so bad really....he does get a regular shower out of it all.

He waited as he watched Ryuu, wondering when the rain would let up so they could speak or if it was just gonna continue until the spar was over.

WC: 182
Ryuu Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:33 pm
Well, this was an odd turn of events it would seem as if the rain began to pour down at such an alarming rate that it became almost impossible to hear anything. Ryuu had never seen anything like this and he had lived in Amegakure all his life. This odd anomaly seemingly rendered Worr unable to hear. Naturally Ryuu could not hear the village leader speak despite being two meters in front of him with his back to the village gates. As such the jounin tried to lip read and thought he could make out the words "Watch this, I can kick the rain away. I like Monkeys." Honestly, Ryuu sucked at lip reading, he had never been good even in his academy days. The rain itself seemed to be unrelenting and, frankly, unnatural, because it took a literal waterfall to cut off all hearing. Thus, it was under these circumstances that led Ryuu to some very very interesting conclusions.

For one the village leader took up a battle like stance, which left the jounin to conclude only one thing and one thing alone: Worr was about to combat the rain. Truly this would be an epic battle: man versus weather. Who would win? Hell if Ryuu knew. The jounin had seen the leader not get hit by rain before, so clearly he had it in him. The jounin was interested to see what types of jutsu the leader would use to stop the torrent of rain. Perhaps the leader had some kind of power over water itself. Ryuu had heard tell of people being able to manipulate the very elements of the earth. Ready for a show the jounin kept his eyes on the village leader such that he could catch every legendary motion. Surely Ryuu could learn from Worr: a man who fights the elements himself must be fairly powerful. Well, powerful or dim witted, but Ryuu opted for powerful as Worr seemed fairly sharp. He was a village leader after all and the village had not fallen to ruin yet.

This whole event was rather comical. In fact, the sheer volume of water it took to make hearing impossible constantly struck the bell that hung from the hilt of Ryuu sword. Of course this was not really enough to send out a clarion sound, but it sent out a muted ring that could be heard by some villagers who stood within the gates. Well, either they could hear the bell or they were watching in awe as their valiant leader prepared to do battle with the elements, it was in fact the latter-they couldn't hear a silly bell ringing. Not faltering in his concentration once Ryuu half wondered if he should help Worr fight off the rain. Waiting for a cue from the leader Ryyu would watch, with a serious look on his face, ready to jump into action should the village leader require his assistance.

wc: 488
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:53 pm
Worr looked out to see that Ryuu never changed into a fighting position.  It was odd but yet it seemed to easy, it was as if Ryuu was watching to see if Worr was going to fight against the rain.  That however, was not the case as he began to walk towards Ryuu.  As he got within one Meter of Ryuu he began to attack, he tossed himself at Ryuu at half of his speed coming at him with his fist ready to punch at him if he got the chance.  However, he still could not hear a damn thing so for all he knew Ryuu was making fun of him being soaked.  He would teach this Jounin a lesson as well as get a training session in as well. So in a bit of a sour mood Worr brought out his flask and opened it as he raised the cold metal to his lips. In just a few moments the flask was empty and Worr was no longer caring about the torrents of rain now, instead he was now warm and good enough to train.

Within mere feet away he would look as if he were drunken and stumbling after Ryuu.  Yet his fists were ready to strike.  Once within striking distance he would move suddenly with a burst at top speed (101), the rain would begin to whip around as he would strike with a strength of (50) at Ryuu's hip that held the sword with three punches. One jab aimed at his thigh, one at his waist(most likely would hit sword, which is gonna hurt his hand,lol), and the last one was aimed above the knee. Al of this was to test out Ryuu and his flexibility.  IF he were to dodge then Worr would still be rainwrapped and moving around looking like a drunken fool.

"I...*hik*...am...*hik*...gonna...*hik*...punch...the...*hik* *hik*...water from...*hik*...you"

Worr would even talk like a drunken idiot just to show he was fully immersed within his Taijutsu, not caring that he WAS indeed drunk.

WC:242

Last edited by Hunter Yagami on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum