Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

A meeting in the restaurant [Yuriko] - Page 7 Empty Re: A meeting in the restaurant [Yuriko]

Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:45 pm
Yaju began to listen to her answer and slowly turned around to face her, his yellow eyes being the only thing she could see of him at the moment and when he blinked if he did it would seem as he temporarily disappeared and reappeared. Her answer had made him smile in a sense but unfortunately he would walk a bit closer to her before picking her up and almost slamming her against the wall, not hard enough to knock her out or anything but hard enough to let her know he was serious..even though he wasn't. Yellow eyes stared into hers as he looked and searched for something before speaking in a low tone," Good answer..but this last question..will decide rather not i keep my promise and train you..or well, you already know a little to much so as an anbu operative i would have to end you," grinning he would move a little closer to her ear," In your pursuit for strength will you cut down anyone in your path including the ones you love and cherish, or rather..would you use that strength to save them and protect them with everything you have. You say Strength is a necessary evil..but what are you willing to give up for this evil," he would release her slowly and await for her answer and if it was to his liking he would smile to her.

He was known to train his students mentally and physically due to knowing that anything in this world is dangerous even power. After hearing her answer he would chuckle and snap his fingers causing a couple of torches to light their path before walking forward," Congratulations Yuriko, seems like you passed the first part.. Sorry if i hurt you or anything dear but i needed to test your mind..and your resolve. Seeing as you did pretty well we can continue on and get to our next step," as he continued to walk he would smile to himself knowing that he might have found a new student to pass something along to.

The two of them would continue to traverse the caverns until a small light could be seen which would lead them to part two of the training. Yaju would have lead her to another side of the mountains where there was grass all around. The area itself had to be at least 100 meters in every direction and had grass, trees and in the middle a small pond. Since they were not as high in the mountains, this would be a generally warm area where the two of them could do the training. Smiling he would walk over to a small rock and sit down before stretching," You should go ahead and get a little stretching done dear because we are going to be here for a while. We might even have lunch up here before heading back for the day and relaxing," at that moment he would unseal the food and sit it beside him before slapping his own forehead.

Performing a couple of hand seals he would summon two people or rather two beings to his side. One being his faithful summon Rayearth and the other being a small boy. This boy would be no taller than Yuriko but would be wearing something akin to a traditional Yukata and a red jacket. This boy would essentially glomp Yaju and hug him before yelling," Hey papa why did you bring me here," the boy was obviously happy to see his father after so long and even looked over to Yuriko and pointing," Who is she dad," the boy's curiosity had no bounds but that was his fault.

Yaju would stand up and sit Kodo down in the process before speaking to Yuriko," I think a couple of introductions are in order. Yuriko this is my son, Kodomorashi or Kodo for short. Now you might be wondering how i have a son..well to be honest," before he could finish the boy would jump in front and pat his chest proudly," Daddy made me to have a child of his own and raise me to take on his legacy and of course...to be a good partner," sighing he would rub the boy's head and continue what he was saying," that's pretty much the story but i wanted you to meet him for a reason..well because since you are my love i figured you'd see him around the house eventually and ask questions," smiling for a moment he would wait for any questions she had.

[11,639]
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A meeting in the restaurant [Yuriko] - Page 7 Empty Re: A meeting in the restaurant [Yuriko]

Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:01 pm
Upon the rough contact from Yaju, Aufero quickly began to exert her power over Yuriko's body in the sense that - within her mind - Yuriko was preparing for a fight, the Darkness which partially flowed up her hand from the blade now moving half-way up it, to the elbow, as she let out a soft grunt. Inwardly, Yuriko felt that simply from this simple contact she would be perfectly willing to cut him down, no matter the odds she would kill this man, this man that she --- Stopping her thoughts suddenly, Yuriko recalled faintly that she had pledged her heart to this man and that, no matter what trouble he may cause the blade or herself, she could not harm him in good conscience. Then, however, she heard his words and again the feelings began to stir, she knew that this was simply a test of her resolve and perhaps a few other aspects, but to her it felt as if it were a direct insult and something that would in another world have gotten him killed post-haste. Instead of attacking, Yuriko replied in a firm and somewhat eerily cheerful voice, one that definitely had the corruption of Darkness upon it but, at the same time, held her own true feelings as well.  "Of course I would only use my strength to protect you, Yaju-dear~ I would never, ever hurt you . . . " With a faint smile she spoke, then returning to her solemn tone of voice she continued. "I will protect those I care about, but if any shall cross my path or instruction . . . They must be dealt with accordingly." As she finished, Yuriko gazed off into the blackness of the cave which, suddenly, lit up with the flame of torches.

Upon his apology, Yuriko let out a soft laugh, not mocking or mean-spirited, simply finding the words genuinely humorous. "Harm me? Even if you did, what would it provide you? My purpose to you clearly cannot be carried out in death . . . Especially if you wish to use me as some sort of heroic instrument." With a shake of her head, Yuriko gazed off as they begun to walk through the caverns.

Upon reaching the new area, Yuriko smiled genuinely and deeply as this place reminded her of two separate things within her own memory: The first was her aunt's mansion, which resided within a nest of trees such as these only much thicker, and the second was Aufero's memory of her previous Wielder . . . The powerful knight whom stopped at nothing to fulfill her own wish with both the sword and the Darkness. Slowly, Yuriko reached down and drew Aufero from her sheathe, caressing along the blade carefully with the tip of a finger while listening to Yaju inform her that she should stretch, however, Yuriko merely focused upon the blade and brought the flat of it up to her lips as she planted a kiss upon it. 

She then heard the voice of the small child and turned, observing the scene as Yaju hugged the child and then she was gestured to by the little boy, who seemed to be quite curious as to her identity. Yuriko wondered, absently, what Aufero thought of this new arrival along with the other summon which had appeared. Judging by the dark thoughts which begun to cloud Yuriko's mind, Aufero was none-too-happy with the present company but tolerated it due to her weakened state. 

Yuriko heard the boy's name, and then the explanation of his being to which she tilted her head curiously and simply nodded in reply, to which she had only two questions which required vocalization. The first was spoken in a partially anxious and partially annoyed tone: "So you . . . made him? Did you --- with another woman?" Her eyes flashed red at this, Aufero's Darkness whirling and hissing around her lower-arm as she spoke, the second question coming with a much less hostile tone. "Will he be training with us?" Her gaze showed both concern and contempt for the young body known as Kodo, her feelings outwardly appearing very mixed about this entire ordeal. 

[13,129]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:54 am
Yuriko was an interesting woman not only being able to answer his questions with precision and give an exact answer in which he would accept but also keep calm in the midst of his test. Shaking his head he would look back to her as she spoke and simply gazed at her," It wouldn't solve anything...i would simply go back to being alone and without love," after speaking they would continue on and finally arrive to the destination at hand.

His eyes would scan over Kodo for a moment before smiling and taking a seat on the rock and relaxing for a moment, the soft mountain breeze blowing over his bare skin and took the Haori slowly into the air although as it blew softly it would soon land back onto his body. Her question however through him off guard as he fell off the rock and looked at her with a confused look before standing up and walking behind Kodo. She had literally asked him if he had sex to conceive Kodomorashi which that would literally make him stand there for a moment before clearing his throat and patting Kodo on the head," transform," the boy would nod and in a flash the boy would soon become that of a naginata or long sword. Holding the sword in his hand he would sit the boy back down and wait for him to transform back before explaining," I have not had sex for i am still a virgin however Kodo here was made differently. He was created through special means and forged with a portion of my soul to give him life. He has a mind, personality and feelings all his own and in time he can grow and develope, but for the most part he is simply my son," rubbing the boys head for a moment he would look over to Yuriko.

Before speaking again he would smile and stare at her for a moment," So you are his official first mother that is if you want a little experience taking care of a child for the time being. Something else you should know...rather you will find out soon enough," chuckling he would jump backwards and sit down before nodding his head. Knowing what this meant he would motion for Kodo to step into the circle," Yes he will be your sparring partner for a small moment while i access your skills and after a while me and you will spar my dear. Kodo also needs this training to get acquainted with you and to also understand you, he learns...a bit differently. But please...do not hurt him too much or rather neither one of you do anything dangerous to each other. This is still training but i don't want to have to play doctor," if nothing else was needed he would wait for the two of them to get into the ring.

Holding his hand up he would allow for the both of them to get ready for the spar, Kodo holding his hands up into a x-position and looked at Yuriko slowly before hearing Yaju say," Begin," on that mark Kodo would move towards Yuriko in a straight line before jumping at her with a flying kick to see how she would dodge. Yaju watched intently as the two began the spar knowing that Yuriko could actually combat Kodo with a little intuition.

[12,208]
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen

Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:59 pm
Yuriko gave a small grunt of dissatisfaction at Yaju's first reply, he had clearly not understood the full meaning behind her question and instead simply took it for what it meant on the surface, which bothered her deeply. He did not know that, at this moment, she felt as if she were merely becoming a piece in some sort of game of chess between the villages and that she was simply becoming a Knight in lieu of a pawn. He did not know the immense pain that she was in, even after a full nights rest: Yuriko had her very soul ripped from her being and then - unbeknownst to Yaju - she had sacrificed a small portion of blood to the blade from her wrist in order to awaken it at least partially for the time being and the scar that had already begun to show was a testament to that. Feeling slightly betrayed by her new-found lover, she turned her head and simply went along with the motions of the further conversation. 

He had introduced the child and showed its transformation, which in her mind brought memories of Aufero forth, whom was able to do the very same - however weakened by her traveling from one world to another. Yuriko felt Aufero's anger at the child upon Yaju's casual mentioning of giving part of his soul and such to the blade in order to craft it. To Aufero, saying such things so lightly was a blasphemy that could not easily be forgiven, Yaju was treating the use of Souls as if they were merely materials to be used which, even to the Darkness was purely not true. All souls were sacred, which is why they were so highly sought after in the world she had been created in; Hetep. Ironically, the name of the world translated into "Peace", something which it indeed lacked with constant war and hatred taking control of the land. Yuriko's fist clenched as she too felt anger leaking into her mind, partly from Aufero and partly from her own feelings toward this entire ordeal; She had never asked for this, she had never wanted to sell her soul . . . But now that she had, it felt a crime to treat the Soul as merely an object and not a sacred relic of one's own body and mind. 

Upon hearing him speak of her being a Mother, she gave an incredulous stare and held Aufero up, pointing the tip of the blade at Yaju as her voice grew dark and cold if for only a moment: "I am not some pawn to be played or some knight to be ordered . . . I may be young, but that does not mean I am worthless in any aspect other than your own needs." She then slowly turned her head to glance at the young boy, she knew that she was too weak from all that had happened to fight him as Yaju had stated moments ago before her small outburst, in-fact he even went so far as to mention not hurting each-other, something which Yuriko intended fully to do if it must be done. For now, her heart and mind sided with Aufero, the only other one who felt the same boiling anger that Yuriko now felt in her veins and the same breaking of her heart as she realized that the man she had confessed to may not truly feel as deeply as he had said before, he seemed after-all, to have an ulterior motive behind his actions . . . Was he . . . Using her? She pushed the thought aside hastily as she entered the ring, knowing that this boy was likely much stronger than he appeared - after-all, being a blade had to signify that he wielded strength like Aufero's, even if he had been weaker, they were neither in any shape to fight. Aufero was starved for blood and souls, while Yuriko was already breaking underneath the heavy emotional stress which both the Darkness and this affair had placed upon her.  

With a sound that was akin to a howl of both pain and anger, Yuriko brought Aufero into the air and released Darkness from the tip in order to cast the Sun Thief ability, shrouding the area around the two combatants in shadows, causing any activity outside or vice-versa to become invisible to Chakra Sensing, ordinary sight, or even chakra signatures. This effect would be rather moot in terms of battle, but it was merely something she felt would ease her mind partially if she could not see Yaju and he could not see her in this state. Hopefully she had managed to do all of this before the child attack, and if she had, she would take the kick and go tumbling backward in great pain as she was not nearly fast enough to move out of the way, and would instead lay there with Aufero in her hand tightly, whimpering as the shadows whirled and hissed around them, the soft sound of cicadas filling the air as she struggled to move even from the one attack.

[13,975]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:45 pm
Yaju blinked for a moment as he looked at Kodo then to Yuriko before a look of confusion and concern came over his face, his mind now processing what just happened. It was as if she went from being in a somewhat neutral mood to full on detesting him for what he had said which in his mind was sound. Scratching his head for a moment he would fully take in what she had said and stood on the rock his eyes would look over to her," Yuriko...i did not mean for my words to sound like that and i didn't say you were worthless..have i said something to make you upset at me," for once he did not understand what he had done to make her upset at him, however at the moment he would have to at least figure out what was said to make this happen.

Yaju sat down onto the rock and took a meditative state watching the two of them begin their spar. It was at the moment that the shadows and darkness surrounded both Yuriko and Kodo, Yaju wasn't so sure that this would go well. It was when the darkness had covered the both of them Kodo had immediately stopped his attack and jumped backward as he was not only confused by the sudden darkness but in a small sense he was scared. Kodo attempted to back up a bit to gauge his situation a bit but with no sight he was essentially in the dark without a way to fight. The only thing he could hear was the sound of his own footsteps and breathing and what appeared to be bugs inside. Slowing his breath down he would begin to walk around slowly to find out just how much he could do.

Meanwhile outside of the bubble of darkness yaju sat and stared at it with his Byakugan activated unable to see anything which furthered his suspicions that the blade that Yuriko had was something...that had more power than he assumed at first. Sitting down he would look over to the fox laying beside the rock whom even he could not determine what was going on inside of the barrier, but the feeling that had been coming from it had bothered the both of them greatly. Although the greater thing that had Yaju so worried was the altercation the two of them just had which had to be due to something he had said. Being new to this he did not know what was and wasn't acceptable to say but he knew in his mind that he had made Yuriko upset.

Looking at the darkness he would sigh and close his eyes," I am such an idiot," the fox looked up to him with a wide grin and only nodded before going back to watching the barrier of darkness. Although after this fight with Kodo he would step in and fight her as a way for her to let off some steam and also express how she was feeling about him at the moment.

[12,723]
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen

Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:18 pm
Surprised by the fact she had not actually been hit by the attack in the slightest, Yuriko suddenly burst out in hysterical laughter before smiling softly and eerily wide as she stepped forward through the shadows toward Kodo, her sight being partially - but not fully, as Aufero was not mastered to her - adjusted to the Darkness as she spoke into it: "Dodo . . . L'enfant do. L'enfant dormira bientot . . ." She spoke not out of her own memory, but Aufero's, a lullaby that held meaning to it's previous Wielder and now would be used to - hopefully - instill fear into the young child as she stepped forward and raised the blade once more, this time using it to create an Aura Slash in a horizontal motion, and then again in a vertical motion. She did this in the hopes of either hitting him through the Darkness or at least creating a feeling that she was near . . . And that soon she would have the blood that Aufero so desperately craved, so heartily deserved. She too, would enjoy the blood, as Aufero had enjoyed her own, they would bathe in it until their bodies were shimmering crimson and then they would find Yaju and punish him for his misdeeds. 

Eventually she came across the child out of either luck or of finding him due to the attack and aimed the tip of her blade at him, while she lusted for blood deeply at the moment, something inside of her spoke softly in a voice that was both familiar and not her own, that of the previous blade's Wielder: "Do not do this. You can overcome the lust for blood if you only have the will to do so, I may not have been able to prevent myself from being a Murderer and Kinslayer . . . But you can---- Yuriko . . . " The voice then faded from Yuriko's mind as her deep crimson eyes became wet with tears as she lowered the blade and yelled toward the child: "Begone with you! Move from me while you are still able and I am in no state to kill . . . Hide, until the Darkness passes as it will soon . . . I can already feel my strength fading, but please, flee from me. I do not wish to harm you." Yuriko says, her voice becoming hoarse as her emotions take over, the powerful swing caused by the Blade as well as the voice which reached her, she could not help but feel that in some way she was destined to kill, but that this child was sacred in a way that she could not harm him with her wits about her. 

With thoughts racing through her mind, Yuriko dropped to her knees after a period of silent standing and let out an anguished scream as the Darkness that had emerged from the tip of the blade, instead of returning to the blade as it would normally, all merged into Yuriko's body and began to fill her with it's Dark Energy - the power of which would not be revealed for some time - as she only managed to stay from falling completely face-first unto the ground by steadying herself with the blade of Aufero. As she stood once more, Yuriko's eyes became glassy as she placed her wrist to the blade and slit it once more, just enough so that she would bleed but not deeply enough that she would bleed out. Without a further word she allowed the blood to drip on the blade as she now awaited what would happen next and, if so required, she would fight Yaju.

[Soul Charge: 5/10 - 2 = 3/10] 

[14,568]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:04 pm
Kodo looked around until he had heard the voice of Yuriko and jumped back crossing his arms into an X shaped and waited for an attack of some sort, but his mental state being a child this darkness was beginning to mess with his mind. Her words were making it worse as the darkness began to swirl and churn before disappearing and allowing the two currently outside to see the current events. Yaju's eyes would return to normal as he appeared in front of Kodo, the boy clinging to his leg while whimpering the boy was obviously scared of Yuriko and this change had made Yaju more concerned by the minute. Rubbing the boys head he would smile without turning around to look at him," Go back there and sit with him and whatever happens do not move from that spot," gripping the blade he would step forward and look at Yuriko for a moment.

His eyes stared into hers as he sighed and stabbed the blade into the ground and began to speak," Yuriko this is something that needs to happen, not only for me but for you also...i am sorry for what i said earlier and now, i have to do this," it would be at this moment that Yuriko's current vision would go black before Yaju appeared into her mind. In this form however he would be wearing his haori and black pants but his hair and eyes would a different shade, his hair being white and his eyes being onyx. He did not know how well this was going to go but for the moment he would take two steps forward before calling out," Yuriko...," his eyes continued to look around and await for a sighting of her. If she would notice anything however, his body and age would look different as if he was somehow made younger when he had came into her mind.

Meanwhile on the outside the two of their bodies would be unconscious somewhat while Yaju's had slumped onto the flat of the blade somewhat as if he was sleeping on it. Back inside of Yuriko's mind he would continue to walk around until Yuriko had shown herself or rather something had shown himself to him. This was something dangerous he was doing considering his body could very well be affected by the damage taken in here.

[13,119]
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen

Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:47 pm
Yuriko slowly began to raise as Yaju approached, while on unsteady legs she would make one more effort if possible to do what had to be done now. Before Yuriko could gather herself enough to attack, however, Yaju began to spoke and caused her own vision to black-out as suddenly a serene calm took over her body and she outwardly went unconscious while still gripping her sword loosely within this sleep-like state in an effort to not let it go. Aufero went back into Yuriko's mind as well, speaking to herself without saying in Yuriko's mind: "He will not taint her, I shall be the one to save her." And as she thought this, Aufero wandered through the corridors of Yuriko's mind which was laid out in a fashion much like a large mansion of sorts, from a memory of her Aunt who had raised her during the early years of her childhood due to her parent's illness which they only barely overcame.

Yuriko slowly emerged from one of the many doors within her own mind as she saw Yaju within it and, not knowing at all who he truly was, approached: Yuriko too, was different in this state of mind. She wore a cloth breast-plate trimmed with gold and white lace, leaving a gap until reaching her waist which she wore a long skirt of the same color, along with short, matching boots which clacked softly against the tile as she walked. Lastly on her clothing was a cape which flowed around in a nonexistent breeze as she walked, giving an air of mystery, it clasped around the neck and flowed down from there to nearly her knees. Her eyes were still a deep red but however their pupils were no longer slits and appeared at least somewhat normal if not a bit strange in some effect. Her hair was still blonde but had in this form seemed to become darker in color and much shorter - now only going half-way down her neck and with no twin-tails. 

The Yuriko from her own mind had a sword in a sheath at her hip which, while being a completely different type from Aufero, held her aura. It was a long-sword with a black hilt and square hand-guard, and, upon the middle of the hilt was a bright red gem of sorts which seemed to emit Dark Energy. Yuriko did not draw the weapon, however, and simply looked at Yaju in confusion wondering who exactly he was and why he was here. 

"Who are you?" She asked in a voice that sounded much like the soft tone she had before, but now with an edge of fear and sadness behind it. Yuriko then made eye-contact with Yaju and suddenly her own eyes widened in fear as she drew the blade and yelled: "Demon! Demon--- Stay back!" Performing a small jump backward, Yuriko would keep the sword raised and pointing at Yaju as she awaited what he might do and more importantly, if he would attack. 

It was then that Aufero's presence began to intensify as the gem upon the sword glowed deeply and, if for only a moment, Yaju could see the faint outline of a humanoid figure forming around the blade, but then ceasing to exist as if simply not wanting to reveal itself yet until necessary, it was clear, however, that it had to be none other than the dark blade, Aufero's corporeal form. Aufero's voice reached out - due to Yaju being within Yuriko's mind - into Yaju's ears, so that only he could hear it: "You will not come near her. She is under my protection, and you will die before I allow you to taint her as you already have and further break her already fragile spirit." Aufero's voice was cold and carried a faint hiss of the Darkness along with it, as it faded, Yuriko still stood there awaiting a response from Yaju as she fearfully kept the blade up. While she was trembling intensely, it was clear that if it was necessary she would indeed fight him.

[15,248]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:02 pm
Yaju walked down the long corridor for a moment his arms at his side as he looked around from left to right for a moment wondering if this was what the inner mind of a person truly looked like or what this the physical manifestation of Yuriko's own inner mind. The doors that were sitting around him weren't calling to him and in fact he wasn't curious as to what was hidden behind him but his body continued to move forward due to something or rather someone calling to him. The onyx hues that encompassed his eyes would continue to scan back and forth until he came to a stop...there were footsteps in here but who did they belong to?

His body moved with haste to meet up with them until he stopped and basked at the figure in front of him for a moment. He looked her over for a moment his mind refusing to believe this was who he was looking for but...the feeling was her. She had looked so differently that he was taken back by the sudden change and stopped three meters before her before trying to hold up his left hand. It would soon drop down to his side as he remembered he did not look the same as he used to on the outside world, but when she backed away from him and called him a demon he would blink and frown slightly as he thought to himself," Maybe even in this form i am just a little kid to her," shaking his head he would sit his weapon down slowly and hold his hands up.

" Yuriko...its me Yaju, i know i seem a bit different but this is..well the real me in a sense. I came into your mind to speak to you where no lies can escape and only the truth can be told," he had the feeling that something he said had upset Yuriko and soon it would only be a matter of time before she left him putting back into the darkness. Speaking of darkness his eyes began to see a corporal form of the blade she was holding but it wasn't truly tangible. When the voice spoke in such a malicious tone to him he would respond without uttering a word," You will not tell me what i am allowed to do, i swore to her that i would be by her side no matter what and do everything i could to protect her. There may be things i do not understand about her, but i will be damned if i allow you to kill me before i apologize to her and make things right," although he wouldn't know that he was indeed saying this out loud he would stand by his words and slowly take a step towards Yuriko.

He wanted to make things right with her and prove to her that it wasn't just a him thing...he wanted her to be in his life. It wasn't something he could openly explain or express but he knew that he wanted to be with her and show her that his love for her was real, but how he would do this was even unknown to him.

[13,661]
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen

Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:14 am
Yuriko's eyes widened slightly as Yaju spoke his name, she then took in his appearance and rather young look, which both confused and comforted her in the fact that she knew - or rather, hoped - that he could not harm her in this form. She lowered the blade slowly with trembling hands and nodded before allowing him to continue on and then upon hearing him speak to the blade as he did she frowned softly and raised the hilt up to kiss the gem softly with her lips as the blade began to glow more intensely. This was something she had never been told or taught how to do by the blade, but merely it felt natural as she performed the action and was seemingly both of her own will and another's. Gingerly, Yuriko placed the blade upon the ground and waited patiently for what happened next to occur.

Within moments darkness began to whirl and hiss around the blade as it disappeared into the black shadows before, after a long agonizingly slow moments the blade's corporeal form began to materialize and Aufero was revealed for the first time to Yaju's eyes as the dark shroud around her faded: She was a beautiful and tall woman with tanned olive skin and bright red eyes, her hair was jet-black much like the shadows she resided in and her aforementioned red eyes were deep and contained a seemingly boundless amount of mixed emotions that she held within her. Her attire consisted strangely of bandages which covered her more "Mature" parts, there also appeared to have been some around the eyes which had fallen off so that she may stare directly at Yaju with a frown and a look of discontent. Aufero, now fully revealed, walked forward and raised a hand with the palm facing toward Yaju; within a split-second shadows began to fill the area around him and slowly began to cover all which he could see, with only Aufero and Yuriko remaining visible. 

Yuriko moved forward but did not interfere, instead watching the ordeal with a look which showed both sympathy and content as she placed her arms underneath the cape in order to conceal her arms while her eyes slowly moved from Aufero to Yaju. Eventually, Aufero spoke up: "You are a fool and a cur. You intend to use my Wielder for your own gain, as she has already proven, and further yet you claim to love her . . . Your lies will be punished." As Aufero spoke, her eyes became cold and full of hatred, while the darkness slowly became thicker around Yaju.

Yuriko, spoke directly to Yaju, her voice soft and pained in tone: "I saw then . . . That Aufero was right, you did not truly love me; You want to use me somehow . . . I should have guessed that this is what you would do to a young girl; Lie to make her do as you please, and break her heart." She then sighed deeply as she turned away from Yaju, silently tears began to roll down her cheeks as she stood there, crying softly into the depths of her own mind.

[15,769]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum