Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 2:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 12:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 11:57 pmRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 10:36 pmRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 9:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 5:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 5:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 4:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 6:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 1:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

A meeting in the restaurant [Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: A meeting in the restaurant [Yuriko]

Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:23 pm
Yaju would silently yet attentively listen to her as she decided on which spot she would want to train in and since she had chosen the mountain it would be an ideal place to toughen her up a little bit and even teach her some new moves in the process. Although when she asked for a dark place his face would tint with a small color of red as he was thinking she wanted to do "that" with him and where the thought came from not even he knew, but once she had told him the reason why or the partial reason why he would nod," Very well then Yuriko we shall start in the mountains and i know just the perfect place to go if you want to show me this technique of yours. If you would like to teach me it as well i would be glad to accept the lesson in it as well," Yaju was taking quite a liking to his new student and knew he made a right choice in choosing her to become his new student.

The two would be waiting for their drinks for a little longer until they would arrive, his eyes scanning over the cups before hearing Yuriko answer his questions," Well it seems like you have everything thought out all you have to do is achieve it with your hands. Your goals are very plausible and if anyone could change this village...no this world, i think you can very well do it all you need to do is smile and become strong," his smile would continue as he took a sip from his tea and look to her, it was good to see her smile around him and not be as shy as she was when they had first met.
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A meeting in the restaurant [Yuriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: A meeting in the restaurant [Yuriko]

Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:33 pm
Yuriko looked up, her expression beginning to return to a calm state - from the embarrassed one that she had wore moments before - as she listened to Yaju as he accepted the Mountains as their training area for the time being, this was good news to her as she was definitely eager to show her new Sensei her Jutsu. It was also a bit amusing to see the faint red that went over his face before she had elaborated on why she wished for a dark place to train, though she found herself turning a bit red as well from thinking about what he thought she meant. Furthermore hearing that he was willing to see and even learn the technique she had developed made her smile again, it was so strange to her that he was able to make her smile so much, when around so many others she smiled so little. Nonetheless, Yuriko was glad that she was here and having lunch with her new Sensei.

Upon hearing his kind words of praise, she felt her face become red once more, a blush covering her cheeks from both embarrassment and happiness as she - attempted - to be subtle by seeming suddenly interested in the table, muttering in a voice that was just about a whisper in a tone that was even softer than her ordinary one. "Thank You, Sensei . . . That means a lot to me that you think so highly of me. I know you can help me, train me and make me stronger . . . Teach me and . . . " She trailed off and took a long sip of her tea, letting out a relieved sigh as she felt the warmth in her throat. 

"I cannot wait until training." She managed, only sounding half as enthused due to her still whispering tone and her attempted hiding of the blush.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:20 am
Well it seems like Yuriko was showing a bit of her cute side at the moment as he had seen her blush and it had almost make him chuckle lightly," Well i will be learning something from you as well so it is like we are helping each other out. So..what was that last part that you didn't say, i am really curious to see what you were going to say Yuriko," his brow would raise in curiousity as he slowly sipped his tea with a smile, he was teasing her just a bit and just wanted to see what her reaction would be. Sitting the cup down he would look around the restaurant for a moment before turning back to Yuriko," so since we are training in the mountains there are a couple of things i would like to let you know in advance. When you come up the path of the mountains take the main road all the way up until you see a cave, when you walk inside of it keep going straight until you see torches and don't be alarmed if you see a house in the cave....trust me the cave is a bit bigger on the inside," pausing to take another sip of his tea, Yaju would slowly sit the cup down and give a small smile.

" Just knock on the door and from there we will start your training in the caves and work our way from there...do you have any questions my dear," he would wait for her to ask any and all questions before responding to each one of them with care.

After he had answered all of her questions their food would soon arrive to the table and Yaju would slowly begin to eat his Pork Udon that he had been waiting all day for. The aroma would hit his nose as he took the first bite and afterwards he would slowly indulge himself in the food. It would take him only a moment to finish his food although when he did, he would not notice the small piece of food stuck on the side of his lip. Now that he was full and content he would look over to Yuriko," So do you have any questions for me that you want to ask?," seeing as it was a good time for them to get to know each other he would allow her to ask him any question she wanted.
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen

Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:48 am
Composing herself, Yuriko smiled and looked up at Yaju as he spoke, listening to his instructions carefully and noting each important fact in her mind so that she did not make a mistake when she visited there to train, she would not want to accidentally show up at the wrong place, after all. Yuriko took a sip of her tea as well while listening, nodding to affirm that she was in-fact listening and understanding his words. 

She began to wonder to herself, her mind beginning to wander before she noticed that the food had arrived and she ate her ramen and then hearing him ask if she had any questions, she could only truly think of a few off the top of her head.  "When will we train?" and "How will we be training, exactly?" She asked, and then she blinked a few times upon noticing that Yaju had a piece of food stuck to the side of his lip, so she leaned forward and carefully cleaned the spot with a napkin, having to lean over the table quite a bit to be able to reach him, but managing to do so before sitting back down and smiling again with a giggle. 

"You had a bit on yourself, Sensei. You should be more careful . . . Next time maybe I will lick it off." She said the last bit as a joke, but for some reason she felt that she might have done so if there had not been anyone but them, however it was an ordinary restaurant and with those came people.

"Oh, and what I was going to say earlier was . . . 'and we could go on adventures together, maybe.' " With that she sat back in her seat and relaxed, feeling full and quite happy.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:13 am
" Well if you are more than eager to train today then we can actually start today, or we can start tomorrow if you would like to. As for what we will be training well...i would like to see your skills before i determine what we should start with, we are going to test your physical endurance by traversing the caverns of the mountains and then after that we are going to do some stamina training by swimming around. Its going to be a little physical but i know you can get through it all, and when you do i will move on to the other training i have in store for you," smiling he would sip a little bit of his tea and wait for her to speak on the training.

When Yuriko had cleaned the small bit of food from his lip he would chuckle embarrassingly before blinking at her comment before looking around," Well...thank you for that," looking up to the ceiling to try and find something else to say, Yaju would finish off his tea and sit the cup down. Adventures...that would seem like a bit of fun seeing as he had not left the village in quite a while," Sure...we can go on an adventure if you want to, in fact i was actually thinking of going to Konoha or maybe Suna in a bit. If you have never been then we could go there once we get through with your training," after speaking he would lean back into his seat and look around for a bit.

" So Yuriko would you like some dessert or are you full off of your food," looking back to her he would wait for her to speak so he could call over their waiter to get some dessert.
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen

Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:44 pm
[Sorry about the long wait for my reply, I was busy last night] 

Yuriko nodded as her Sensei, Yaju spoke to her. She was definitely eager, but she also wanted to get some rest first before embarking on any training. "You would not mind if we trained tomorrow, Sensei? I am exhausted . . . The more rest I get, the more I can impress you after-all." She said with a smile, then turning her attention to her cup for a moment as she took one more sip.  "Also," She continued. "Thank you for believing in me, Sensei . . ." Her gaze softened, along with her smile, both becoming more warm than excited, kind yet gentle.  "It means a lot to me that you do. I have never really had anyone believe in me so much, even knowing me so little." 

She listened intently as he spoke now of Adventures, causing her to lean forward so that she could hear more clearly and because she was excited about this part, as it was one of the things she had always wanted to do; Adventure. "Of course I will travel with you, Sensei." She added, then as he asked if she wished for any more food, she simply shook her head and said "No, Thank you, Sensei. I think I have had enough. So when would you like to meet for training tomorrow?" She finished, leaning back in her seat casually.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:54 pm
Yaju nodded and thought about allowing her to stay at his place for the night so they could begin early in the morning," Well if you want to you can simply stay at my place for the night so we can begin training in the morning, that is of course if you do not mind staying with your sensei and all. Of course you will need a change of clothing if you wanted to do this," he wouldn't really think of it as wrong considering his last student had stayed with him during their training session so if she was comfortable with this the he would make sure the guest room was properly made so she would have somewhere to sleep.

When she had began to thank him for believing in her he would begin to smile at her," I know how it feels to have no one believe in you and i know that once someone does it helps motivate and push you to new heights. I can see the potential in you Yuriko and i want to help you achieve it no matter what," his smile would show his truth as he stopped just to finish the rest of his tea and asked for the bill.

It would be at this point that he would smile and wait for her answer before receiving the bill and paying for it.
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen

Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:03 pm
Yuriko blinked in surprise upon hearing Yaju offer for her to stay with him for the night in order for them to begin their training early, while she was not opposed to this, it did cause her to think for a long moment about what she would bring with her as a change of clothing and of course what may happen, she knew already that she could trust her Sensei to not take advantage of such a situation, or at least that was what she hoped, and so she nodded affirmatively at this. "I would not mind, Sensei. I can bring another dress, or should I bring something a bit less formal?" She asked, referring to the fact that she often dressed in a very formal-appearing, elaborate manner, and if that may compromise her training she would do what she had to in order to ensure that things went smoothly, even if it did mean wearing more "Ordinary" clothing.  

Yuriko then beamed once more as he spoke kind words of motivation and empathy, both of which made her feel warm and quite content with having chosen to become his student. She knew that this was definitely the right choice, and that she would not regret it.  "Thank You, Sensei. I will do my best to make you proud." She stated, bowing her head for a moment before looking back up. 

"I shall get my things ready immediately, Sensei." She finished, but waited for him to speak before leaving to gather the belongings she required.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:10 am
" It would be better for you to bring you something to wear at night and to change into for the morning. It also be good for you to get something for after the training which i am sure you would like to wash up or if you want you can also bring something to swim in while you relax around," it would give her plenty of options of what she wanted to do while they weren't training or even while they were training, which would allow her to actually have some fun instead of just being restricted to one place.

A smile would find its way onto his face as she thanked him and it was what he wanted from his students, to simply do their best and give it there all. " You are welcome Yuriko and i will wait for you outside when you have your things ready...or i will just come with you and wait for you outside," once she had been ready to go he would follow behind her and wait for her to finish packing. When she was done he would smile and look at her bags, tilting his head before nodding and walking off.

After ten or minutes of walking the two of them would find themselves at the top of the mountains where Yaju had resided and stayed. As he mentioned earlier there would be a couple of wolves lurking about, but they merely looked at him and went about their business knowing that he was home made them at peace. Walking into the cave a couple of torches would light as he looked back to Yuriko," and with these final steps we are at my place, welcome to the inner caves of Kumo and my personal home," although when she looked around she would see a large house sitting inside of the mountains themselves.

These caves were larger than most people thought which was exactly why he built this here. Opening the door to the house he would welcome Yuriko in before closing the door and locking it, and walking up the stairs," I will show you to your room and some of the other things in the house," as he walked up the stairs he would walk past one door before stopping in between two doors," the one to my left is my room and this one to the right is yours," he would allow her to open the door to her room and look inside of it, the room was only a bit smaller than his, but had its own bath room and everything.
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen

Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:32 pm
Yuriko listens carefully to Yaju as he speaks, once he finishes describing what she would need to bring, Yuriko nods softly and speaks. "That is a good idea, Sensei." She then smiled, gently. "Maybe a bit of relaxation after training would be good, too. - - - You may come with me if you want, Sensei." She paused for a moment before speaking again, having looked up at the ceiling in thought before doing so. "Is it fine if I brought along a few other belongings?" Yuriko asks, looking back at Yaju as she does so.

As they arrive at the home of Yaju, Yuriko looks around in awe and seems quite impressed even without having gone inside. Upon noticing the wolves on their way, Yuriko smiles, as they were a favorite animal of hers, due to the stories her Mother and Father had told her since childhood. She then follows him in the cave and blinks, looking around once more at the large house, her jaw dropping slightly as she expresses her surprise with a few stunned words. "I-I did not even know that a house could fit in here." She then shakes her head and continues following him, looking around.

Upon reaching the two rooms, she glances at the one which was Yaju's, then to the one he designated as her own. She carefully opens the door and looks inside of the room, uttering a soft yet genuine, "Thank You, Sensei." as she does so.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum