Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 2.Today at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuSupermen of Science!Today at 5:16 pmShiru IyasuThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
70 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

A meeting in the restaurant [Yuriko] - Page 3 Empty Re: A meeting in the restaurant [Yuriko]

Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:20 pm
Yaju began to smile as he nodded to her and walked to open his own door," You are welcome Yuriko, go ahead and get comfortable and meet me downstairs in five minutes where we can go for a little swim and relax before tomorrows training,"he chuckled for a moment as he retreated into his room and closed the door silently before a slight sounds of shuffling and a few thumps could be heard. Inside of his room he would be looking for his swimming trunks and forgot where he had put them," Man where did i post those damn things...i know they are in here somewhere because i just went," he blinked for a moment and walked over to a little box and pulled out a pair of knee length white swimming trunks with black trim.

Throwing the current clothing he was wearing onto the bed he would change into his trunks and walk out of his room before going down to the living room and waiting for Yuriko. Once she had came down and joined him he would smile and wave for her to follow him," You look nice Yuriko and you are going to love the spot we are going to," he smiled as he walked out of the living room and through the kitchen to get to the back door. Once the two were back inside of the cave system he would walk at a decent pace to where she would be walking beside him on her right side," So how are you liking your room so far? I hope everything is to your liking and you feel comfortable in it," he was looking forward mostly, but she could tell he was looking at her at the same time.

The two would take a sharp turn before coming to a fork in the cave system in which the two of them would turn right and continue down the tunnel for ten meters before a the large cave like pool would come into view. Although the room was lightly lit by the calm blue water inside of the cave, it would also give a calm feeling. Yaju would go over and light a few torches to give them some more light before jumping into the cool water," Come on in the water is actually pretty cool for this time of day. I found this lake while doing some exploring before i built the house here...well that was when i just used to live in here," he chuckled admittedly as he floated in the water. Yuriko would actually be able to see the seal on the back of his neck as well as the curse mark on his neck if she looked closely enough.
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A meeting in the restaurant [Yuriko] - Page 3 Empty Re: A meeting in the restaurant [Yuriko]

Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:21 pm
Yuriko nodded and said a quick "Yes, Sensei" before she slowly went into her designated room and withdrew her bathing suit from her small gathering of belongings - while setting the rest upon the best - and beginning to dress herself in it. The outfit itself was rather simple, a bikini top with red straps and a white and red colored front which was striped horizontally, lastly secured with a red ribbon at the middle of her chest. The bottom was the same design of red and white stripes, without a ribbon and covering enough as to not seem obscene. Though her outfit did seem somewhat showy, as if she intended to get someones attention, though truth be told she had never worn the swimsuit before this day as she had been too shy to ever go anywhere on her own and that her parents likely would not have allowed it.

Making a cursory inspection of herself in a mirror, Yuriko spun around and giggled softly to herself as she realized that she had never gotten to do such "Girly" things as checking herself in the mirror over and over to see if she was properly ready to present herself, she had always done so quickly or with her parents aide. This was the first time that she had felt so free, so utterly ready to take on the world, or simply relax. She smiled to herself in the mirror: Even with so much of her body now exposed compared to her usual attire, she felt no shame. She felt as if she needed to do this more often, or at least once in a while. To relax, not worry about anything for just a little while. She then swiftly left the room and descended into the living-room with a soft smile upon her face.

Yaju could now see her, dressed in her new attire and more open with her body. She was a bit pale, though not so much so that she appeared as if she had never gotten any light, it was more of the type of pale that one who is sick gets after or during a flu, or one who does not get enough vitamins. It was the look of someone that had never gotten to be so open before. Besides the paleness of her skin, it was flawless in a sense that there were no scars or marks that Yaju could see, only her smooth skin. Her eyes seemed softer as well, as if she had adopted a warmer personality simply due to the change of clothing, combined with her smile it was as if she were a different Yuriko completely. Her hair was now also free of it's ribbons which usually tied it, instead she allowed it to flow down her back to an impressive length, nearly reaching the hips. 

She nodded gratefully at Yaju as he mentioned her looking nice, and followed along dutifully toward their destination. Upon hearing him ask about the room, she had no reason to not speak the full truth that she felt within both her heart and mind. "It is beautiful, Sensei . . . Everything is so nice here." At that, she smiles once more, warmly and full-hearted. 

She continued to follow along as they traveled to the pool which had been their destination, upon arriving she looked around in awe at the soft lighting and beautiful blue water within. She nodded as he explained how he had found the lake, slowly moving into the water after him as he descended. She took note of the seal and mark upon Yaju's body, but thought it tactful to not mention them so upfront with him as she did not wish to make him uncomfortable, perhaps she would mention them during training later, but as for now she simply wished to enjoy the nice cool water of the pool with her new Sensei.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:36 pm
Yaju had to admit that without Yuriko being in that dress she was really cute although to be honest he did like the dress. Since the two of them were now in the cool waters of the cave lake he would continue to float around before opening his eyes and sitting up he would look towards Yuriko," Say when you had asked me did i "like" anyone what did you ask that for...i'm sorry for bringing it back up but it had been swimming in my head for a while now and i figured it was because of something you wanted to know? I don't mind questions of that sort, but it makes me curious in the end," openly admitting that he didn't mind questions about his "love" life so to speak, Yaju had been open to only a couple of people which were only his students and Misaki herself.

For a moment he would sit there and wait for a reply from Yuriko although he would mostly be watching her body reactions to see if she would react to the question weirdly. Now that he began to think about it, at first he considered thinking maybe she just admired him but now he began to think of if she actually liked him. The idea wasn't that bad although it would be kind of weird with her being his student, but stranger things have definitely happened around the world so it would not be something he would rule out.
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen

Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:05 pm
Upon hearing Yaju ask her reasons for the question she had asked him over their meal, if he "Liked" someone, Yuriko blushed a bright crimson red and spoke in a soft and low tone to reply. "I suppose I was curious, Sensei . . . I mean, we have only known each-other for such a short while . . . " She then mumbled for a few moments, turning her head away slightly as her hands went to her cheeks in an attempt to cover up the blush. She eventually regained her composure and turned back to him, speaking once more but with a slightly more confident tone. "I know I am younger than you . . . and I will be your student, but . . . I wanted to know how you felt about me too, Sensei. --- I . . . I understand that I must seem a bit sudden to you, I am young, after-all . . . But I just want to know."
Yuriko then stares into Yaju's eyes, awaiting his reply and attempting to look confident, but internally being utterly a nervous wreck at this point. Her hands shaking, her each word trembling if only slightly. She suddenly wondered if it was a mistake saying things so bluntly, and so quickly, to her new Sensei. She could only hope that he would still want to teach her, and that he was not disturbed by such a sudden feeling toward him.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:28 pm
As Yuriko began to answer his question he would smile as he saw the blush on her face and knew his assumption was correct to an extent. He slowly began to smile as she continued to explain to him how she felt before he slowly waded over to her and hugged her, pressing her head gently onto his chest before speaking," You are as brave as you are interesting Yuriko...haven't had a girl be that open with me let alone have feelings for someone like me," he would pause for a moment as he looked down to her with the same smile on his face.

Continuing from where he paused he would lightly rub her head," I cannot say being involved with me whether it be as friends or lovers will be easy for i am a bit on the wild side, but i guess i can take a shot at it if you are willing to try it and don't be worried about age i am not that much older than you...maybe two or so years," he chuckled for a moment as he slowly released her and rubbed her cheeks before floating off unless she had did something to make him stop.

He would allow her to ponder on his words for a moment as he raised a single finger," Although let it be known if you do go down that road with me i will not be so easy on you in our training," laughing slightly he would continue to float around and allow his fingers to slowly waddle amongst the waters.
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen

Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:49 pm
Yuriko sighed contently as Yaju hugged her, placing her head to his chest. It was a comforting gesture that succeeded in making her feel both safe and understood. She smiled softly as he spoke, nodding just barely enough to be seen before speaking in a soft tone to Yaju. "Thank you, Sensei. I just . . . I wanted to tell you, because I knew if I kept it inside then I would never be able to tell you. So I had to tell you now." She then stared into his eyes, deeply and longingly as he looked down at her. She felt so strange, and so very different from her usual self. Before, at the academy she had been aloof and cold, ignoring anyone who attempted to speak with her. But with Yaju, she felt as if she were able to say anything to him and be able to trust that he would take it to heart, or to not tell anyone a secret that she may share. 

She then blinked as he rubbed her head, listening to him speak once more and giggling at hearing him say "Wild Side", it made her think of her parents oddly enough. Her mother had always jokingly referred to her father as being on the "Wild side" even though in reality he was a very cool and calm man. Continuing to listen, she nodded at the mention of age, she supposed that perhaps a few years was not too much difference, she then slowly drifted around in the water as Yaju floated off. She gazed curiously at the ceiling of the cave, lost in thought for a moment until hearing him speak again.

She smiled brightly and looked back at him as he mentioned not going easy on her during training, then spoke in a kind, warm tone. "I would expect nothing less, Sensei. But I want to do one thing . . . " She then paused for dramatic effect before continuing on. "I want you to come to my home after we train, Sensei. You can even meet my family, and I can make you lunch." She then looked at him with a sparkle in her eyes, appearing much like any ordinary child in love, no matter how different she may be.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:26 pm
" Yuriko you made the right choice of telling me now instead of later on...it may have became a little different to get my attention when we would be out, but now that we are alone it was easier for you to come out with it wasn't it? Although i have to admit that when you blush it has to be one of the cutest things i have seen in a while," Yaju began to float upright as he looked towards Yuriko who had just conveyed her feelings and looked at her with simply a smile before diving into the water and coming back up on his back.

When she had asked him however would he come with her to her home so he could meet her family and also so she could cook for him, Yaju would chuckle and swim over to her," Sure i wouldn't mind meeting your family and seeing how they react to me and eating home cooked food would be awesome," he was definitely going to agree to that seeing as he had not had food cooked by someone else in a while, and it would be nice to actually meet her parents.

Moving closer to her he would stop in front of her before giving her a soft kiss and diving under the water so she wouldn't be able to get him back, of course she could easily stop him and prevent if from going under if she wanted to.
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen

Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:59 pm
Yuriko let out a sigh of relief as Yaju spoke, telling her that she had made the right decision in telling him now instead of later. She was greatly relaxed upon hearing this and allowed herself to sink into the water further upon doing so, also using such to hide her cheeks which were now completely red as he pointed out her blush and called it "Cute". 

She smiled at Yaju when he agreed to come to her home and meet her family, even to allow her to make him a meal. It was a moment that she was very proud of, and so she slowly swam over and hugged him loosely, before swimming back a bit and speaking happily. "I am so glad, Sensei . . . I cannot wait to have you over! I am sure my parents will really like you, and I will make the best meal that I can, just for you." She says, nodding confidently.

As he kissed her, she blinked in confusion and shock, then fainted quite dramatically, floating on her back as she did so.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:41 am
A brief chuckle would escape his lips as she dove under the water to hide her blush which only furthered his statement that she was cute. He didn't mind this small time that they spent alone and it made him smile seeing someone that had interest in him, which was something new to him altogether. It had seemed that she was extremely excited about him coming to her house and even meeting her parents," You do not have to go all out my dear something simple will do for me just fine, just meeting your family and eating your delicious food will be fine with me," he had meant this because he did not know what to expect in a relationship or even what they had so he had to be careful not to do anything bad.

However after Yuriko had passed out in the water he would swim over to her and pick her up into his arms bridal style, he would slowly carry her back to the house and sit her onto the couch where he would lay her down gently and go get the both of them some tea. After making them both some tea he would sit beside her on the couch and wait for her to wait up. When she did he would smile and tilt his head towards her," You gave me quite a scare Yuriko...you passed out on me so i brought you back to the house," offering her the tea he would let her get slowly accustomed to where she was and wait for her to speak.
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen

Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:08 pm
Yuriko's eyes fluttered open as she looked around groggily at her new surroundings that Yaju had placed her in. She was confused for a long moment before she remembered why exactly it was that she had fallen unconscious in the first place, causing her to utter a soft: "Sorry about that, Sensei . . . " She then made a small frown at the notion at his words, speaking softly once more. "I am so sorry, Sensei . . . It will not happen again . . . " She then sat up, taking the tea that he offered gingerly and sipping from the cup as she let out a long sigh of content.

Her thoughts wandered to the impending training, and of what may come of it. Yuriko wondered absently if she had the ability to complete her Sensei's training, as she did not wish to let him down. Not at this, or at any aspect. Eventually her thoughts went to her home and what a visit would be like with him, how would she explain things? Simply introduce him as her Sensei and say nothing more? Or be daring and commit fully to the idea which had become - as it seemed - at least partial reality now. Yuriko wondered to herself what she would cook, perhaps something simple like pork and rice, or something more elaborate, she was not sure quite yet. Her parents then came to mind, what would they think of Yaju? Would they approve of him? Her father was a village ninja so he may be a bit less gentle than her mother, who was a nurse in Kumogakure hospital. They had both always been very kind with her, but they never really spoke to anyone else, which caused her worry.

Eventually, she drew her mind from the thoughts that swirled within her mind and began to speak, looking over at Yaju. "Sensei, how much longer until training?" She asked politely, smiling softly at him as she asked. It was then that she would wait for a response before returning to sip her tea.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum