Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

~The Surprise Sparring Partner Empty ~The Surprise Sparring Partner

Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:30 pm
Koaru emerged from a portal into Amegakure. Koaru went through customs, and made his way to the village leader's office. In his jacket's internal pocket was a letter for the village Kage. Koaru assumed that the letter was a request to see the ninja who would train Koaru. Koaru held an umbrella over his head with his dreaded hair tied in a ponytail to avoid getting wet. Koaru was not fond of the rain, but even he could not deny the beauty that enthralled the village. Before Koaru had the time to soak it all in, he had already arrived at his destination. He was led to the Leader chambers where he was to walk into the Amekage's office. 

The smell of alcohol hit Koaru like a wall. Koaru however, didn't flinch. Instead Koaru looked for the source of the smell. He had grown tired of the formalities with his recently adopted sensei, and perhaps sneaking a drink or two would give him a chance to unwind, at least, until he would have to resume his training under a mystery ninja from the village. Koaru couldn't even guess who Arcanis wanted Koaru to train under. From the looks of things, Koaru had not noticed many ninja of his rank in the village. Upon greeting those present in the room, specifically the Amekage, Koaru would reach to retrieve the letter entrusted to him to deliver to the this village.  

A letter sealed with the Arcanis Transport insignia:
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

~The Surprise Sparring Partner Empty Re: ~The Surprise Sparring Partner

Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:02 am
Worr had emerged from his portal shortly after Ryuu had left. He knew that he had to quit thinking about what had happened and focus on more important matters at hand. Such as what to do with a raging Bijuu inside a now dormant Jinchuichici. He also needed to get stronger and repair his hand when the time was right, but for now...he just needed to clear his mind.

The night came and soon so did the women, booze, food, etc. It was a party in the Amekage's office tower. The occasion was that Worr had opened up a new shop. AMP, or Amegakure Manufactured Products, and was now the largest retailer of weapons, armor, and tech in Amegakure. Worr was happy that he could get away from it all and soon as midnight arrived. He was in his office chair having a smoke of a fine rolled cigar, and a fine drink of 50 year old Whiskey found in the mountains of Kumogakure.
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen

Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:14 am
Koaru was surprised to see a full on party in the Amekage's office. With initial intentions to greet everyone in the room, Koaru soon found it pointless, as there were people everywhere. Koaru was taken aback, his upper lip now soaked in the blood from his nose. The women present in the Amekage office were stunning. Koaru trounced from lady to lady, making introductions and asking for numbers. If he was not careful, Koaru would even find it a possibility to find a wife and settle down in Ame.

After a few minutes of lurking, Koaru regained his focus, and noticed the man sitting at the office chair, and seemed to be proud of its ownership. Koaru could have guessed it was the Amekage. Koaru approached Worr and said to him before handing him the letter. His voice was elevated so that Worr could hear him over the sound of the crowd's chatter.

"Good evening, Lord Amekage. You sure can throw a party." 
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:49 am
Worr was drinking and having fun when the young man approached. Worr looked him over and found that his Chakra was quite like the one that entered through the portal earlier. Worr assumed that this young man was a friend of Arcanis. AS the young man held out his hand, Worr grabbed the letter, only thing was...when Worr had a firm grip on the young man he would teleport them both to The Kageheya while in the Real World it would seem as if they were just gone for an instant, perhaps a magic trick?

As soon as The Kageheya Dojo loaded up Worr took out his cigar and threw it along with the glass of liquor. He looked at the young man then finally accepted the letter in his good left hand, just from view anyone could tell his Right hand and partially up his arm was shredded and looked to be unusable. Worr let go of the letter in mid air as it began to float, he then unfolded the letter and read its contents before looking at the young man whom was introduced in the letter as Koaru.

"Well...seems your gonna be living with me for some time, getting training, making sure your strong, etc. etc. Well I have got news for you..."

Worr began as he touched Koaru's shoulder and within seconds they were sitting at the bar face to face with each other.

"First you have to prove to me you are worth my time. I challenge you to a drinking contest. Are you in?"

Worr looked at Koaru meerily, as if this was all a game...and he was the one in complete control.
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:21 am
Koaru was yanked from reality in a matter of seconds. Before Koaru could even blink, it seemed that he and the Amekage were no longer in his office. Koaru's dreads fell out of the ponytail, which often happened when Koaru ran quickly. Koaru found this strange, as he could not recall ever moving a muscle to that effect. Instead, the two shinobi were now in a dojo of sorts. Koaru looked around to survey his surroundings, but after a brief minute, Worr finally adressed the young konoha shinobi. The words that left the Amekage's mouth wiped all other thoughts from Koaru's head. Koaru shot his head back in Worr's direction, unsure of what he had just heard. Koaru's eyes widened as the last few words left Worr's mouth.

Well I have got news for you...

What news could be greater than the fact that the mysterious training partner Arcanis had planned for Koaru was none other than the Amekage himself? Koaru was baffled, with his mouth slightly ajar. Koaru was stuck between feeling honored and feeling humbled. However, Koaru did not even have time to sort out his emotions before he felt Worr's hand on his shoulder. Koaru looked up at Worr to acknowledge his words, and again, within seconds, Koaru and his new master had changed scenery. Koaru was in a loud bar, with the bartender on the other side of the counter from them, polishing glassware. 'Eh? A bar?' thought Koaru. His eyes began to sparkle with wonder. He had always attempted to sneak into bars in his home village, but was kicked out as a result of his age.

"Are you in?"

Koaru heard Worr say. Koaru mustered up his breathe, tightened his fist and slammed it on the counter. As he did this, Koaru let the steam blow out both his nostrils as he accepted the challenge.

"BRING IT ON!!!!"
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:01 pm
Worr snapped as people began to crowd as Koaru would accept. It was a momentus occasion and Worr was ready to drink to his heart's content. He laughed as the bartender brought over at least 15 different bottles of booze. He first slammed down two of the same bottles of liquor on the table and looked at both Koaru and Worr.

"Ok boys first to finish is the winner...ready...GO!"

Worr picked up his bottle and then began to drink like a he was drinking water in a bottle. This man really was known to be the best drinker in Amegakure was also waiting for his charge to also begin to drink. He wanted to see the fortitude of Koaru. Would he be able to take the training that would be next.
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:46 pm
Koaru adjusted himself next to Worr as he initiated the drinking contest. Koaru's eyes were fixed on the bottle that stood like a tower in front of him. Koaru glanced over at Worr, who showed no particular determination to win. Instead, Worr looked like he would be going through his every Thursday night routine. Koaru turned to face the bottle again, not allowing Worr's collected attitude to discourage Koaru. He heeded the bartender's instructions, then shot his hands out to grab the bottle. 

Koaru had at the bottle like a hungry infant. The tension resulting from the anticipation of the contest was palpable and the crowd dug their eyes into the two ninjas' backsides with bated breath. At the rate they were going, the match would end in a stale mate. However, before either of them could finish a quarter of the bottle, Koaru came up for air. Koaru belched, then let out a hiccup. The crowd would stare at Koaru, puzzled, wonderiing what had just happened. The silence seemed to last forever, but it was eventually broken by the sound of Koaru's projectile vomiting. After repainting the nearby wall, Koaru fell off his seat next to Worr, releasing his grip on the bottle, just in arm's reach for Worr. Koaru landed head first on the ground, with the room spinning around him. Koaru babbled senslessly for a while, but managed to scrape up the words,

"*hiccup*...Did I win?"

[1102]
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:17 pm
Worr would watch as he would finish drinking the entire bottle even as the boy began to drink. It was not long however, until Worr began to notice the signs that the boy was already done. First he nursed the bottle like a newborn calf. Next he only managed to get down to a quarter, which made Worr laugh a bit when he turned green. Worr teleported in just enough time as he heard the crowd gasp. Worr noticed then that the boy was beginning to fall out of his chair so he teleported back in just enough time to stop him from slamming himself on the ground. When he asked if he had won Worr laughed before setting him back up and ruffling his hair a bit. Worr then went back to enjoying the night until the early morning came and the patrons began to leave one by one. He headed back to the bar where Koaru was sitting and he used his telepotation to go to The Kageheya. As soon as they arrived he was in the Dojo resting room where he laid Koaru down.

"Yes...you won."

Worr shut the door to let the boy sleep it all off as he went to train inside the Kageheya
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:42 pm
Koaru spent the remainder of the night fading in and out of consiousness. The room spun around him like a carousel, filled with the laughter and celebration of the bar patrons around him. Koaru mumbled and hiccuped in his drunken state, unable to form any words at all. Thanks to Worr's nurturing, Koaru had avoided a nasty spill on the bar floor. Boy had Koaru made a fool of himself on this night, and on the first day of meeting his new trainer, too. Soon after, Koaru felt Worr's embrace once more. The two of them were suddenly back in the strange room Koaru had seen once before. The drunken shinobi had pieced together that the Amekage was some kind of teleporter. As Worr led Koaru to a bed in the dojo, Koaru attempted to regain his composure and speak just before Worr would set him down. 

"Oi, Amekage...Lord....Sama...Person....*hiccup* Please, don't count me out yet. I can still be the strongest shinobi...*hiccup*....EVER! I can learn how to drink later"

Koaru knocked out until the early afternoon of the next day. Koaru would wake up, unsure of the time. He had a killer headache, and could just barely navigate himself inside this unknown realm. His only option was to find Worr. Koaru stumbled out of the dojo resting room...
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:38 pm
Worr was outside inside one of the many Zen Gardens. He was practicing on pulling out the Chakra from the Bijuu that was inside him. He took the stance of the Horse as he began to focus hard, making sure that around him were about 50 solid stone statues of his enemy. Right now they looked like simple Bandits , and were each placed about a meter apart and in a circumfrance of about 100 meters. He continuedto focus as he could feel the deep seated Chakra deep inside him beginning to surface.

"So you think that you are going to simply be allowed full access to my power..."

Worr heard the Bijuu speak then leave off as if there was more to say, but cut itself off. Worr then began to try and talk to it himself. All the while he would remain in his stance, sweat was now pouring down his face.

"I know I won't be allowed FULL access...I have to gain your trust, but please allow me in...let me at least be able to speak with you."

Worr would sound crazy to anyone within earshot, but he would not care because the only one that was inside The Kageheya at the moment was Koaru, and for all Worr knew...that boy would still be passed out. So Worr would continue to focus as he would feel more and more Chakra being pulled from deep inside. It was taking very large amount of time and practice, but in the end it would be worth it and he knew it so he kept on focusing on the Chakra deep inside him, he even decided to try and speak to the Bijuu one last time.

"Three Tails, I know you are in there, let me have some power, this is no fight. Why do you not speak? It is just you and I here, and I am not going anywhere till I figure out how to drag you out of your hiding place so give up and talk."

Worr would say again as if he could command the Bijuu inside him to bend to his will. The Bijuu however, had not liked the way that Worr was treating it and it finally decided to speak up.

"Wish you would have left me in the girl...she was nicer..."

Worr lost control of his focus then and fell onto his ass. He could not believe what he had heard, and was deeply saddened by it... He sighed as he wiped the sweat from his brow then stood back up.

"I am sorry..I wont lash out like that again, please take pity on a weakling such as me?"

Worr asked as he began to focus again. This time he could feel the power of the Bijuu inside as if it was accepting the apology for now. Then there it was, Worr opened his eyes as a thin aura of teal energy covered his body. He looked behind him panting heavily, and saw what he wanted. There was a tail made of Bijuu Chakra. Worr laughed as he lost all reason and reached out and punched the nearest statue, watching it shatter just as he did, and then had to gather himself as he could continue to try and pull out more Chakra.

"This is intense. I can see why they find the need for a host generation after generation, but this is just the beginning of it I need to train more, become friends or partners with my Bijuu even."

He said as he dropped down into the sand, crossing his legs as he remained in his One Tail state he began to meditate on everything. The alliance made with Kumogakure and the death of his ninja Matsuda. He remembered that he had let Ryuu leave once he had of course told Worr his plan to kill him. He remembered taking the Bijuu from Miley and forever memorializing her inside The Kageheya. Finally the meeting of Koaru and the realization that eventaully Worr would have to choose a side soon, and it was still unclear as to why, but he knew that without power...he would just be another sheep, blindingly following the herd.

"Isobu Sanbi, the Legendary Three Tails...Lend me your strength. I need to be able to be a productive member of a group, and the only way I can bring anything extra to the table would be through you?"

Worr asked as he closed his eyes and began to focus once more. It seemed that getting the Three Tails to respond was going to be difficult, and it was also going to be difficult to try and pull of summoning another tail if he could not even keep focus. Worr sighed as he opened his eyes, he knew that he could not focus at the moment so instead he began to fight the stone statues while in One Tail Cloaked Beast Mode. He was flying back and forth between targets at an astonishing rate. He used different styles of Kung Fu while sharpening his mind with the Kageheya all at the same time. He could feel the power inside him growing however as it was becoming easier to pull on.

"If you want more so bad...take it."

The Three Tails said inside his head as Worr began to form a new tail. The power he felt was momentous as he sped up and was using more sophisticated moves to strike out and destroy the remaining statues as he exhaled and quieted himself as he straightened out his clothes. He then began to walk back towards the Dojo to check on the boy that was left in his care. Perhaps the boy had woken up and was in need of a cure for his inevitable Hangover. The Tailed Beast Mode had vanished by now, but all Worr had to do now was focus and the cloak would now activate. He was happy to have gotten this far already.

WC: 1000
(Gained 2 Tails V1 Cloak)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum