Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

two uzumaki's visit hospital Empty two uzumaki's visit hospital

Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:58 pm
Yason ran towards the hospital and quickly told a nurse that they needed immediate attention. the nurse called for several doctors and they went inside a surgery room with Yason and the person. after a few hours. Yason awoke at a bed with a stitched up chest. Yason turned his head and saw the unconscious person laying there on the bed. Yason smiled as he thought the person fought admirably.
Menma Uzumaki
Menma Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

two uzumaki's visit hospital Empty Re: two uzumaki's visit hospital

Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:01 pm
Soon woke up, finding that his body felt overflowing with one thing, chakra. He automatically assumed that one of the nurses in this hospital had managed to unseal the Gogyou Fuuin. It was an asshole move, but an impressive one. Menma realized that he turned out not to be the only genius.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:23 am
"so. how do you feel? still feel sore about losing?" Yason asked his roommate. Yason still felt the stinging pain on his chest. "man, this kid did a number on me." Yason thought. Yason turned in his bed and looked at the dull white ceiling. "sigh... i'm starting to hate hospitals..." Yason thought.
Menma Uzumaki
Menma Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:55 pm
"I'm not a sore loser, losing is just another chance to get better." Menma looked up at the ceiling and grinned in a happiness. He rose his right arm, which despite numb, he could still use. He balled his fist up and chuckled abit, remembering the fight. So...basically, he used my ninja equipment, his ninjato included to try beating Yason. A kunai of his slashed through Yason's chakra chains, the kekkai genkai of our clan.

"If I haven't told you already, my name is Menma, Menma Uzumaki...like the ramen ingredient." Menma smiled sincerely without looking at Yason. He opened and closed his fist over and over, and slowly the numbness was going away, Anyways, Menma ran forward and attempted to slash him, Yason ended up backfiring his own speed and running into the blood, sustaining intense damage. But, Yason managed to bind Menma in chakra chains and Gogyou Fuuin him.

All in all, Menma believed that neither of them won, judging by the damage they both took.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:39 pm
Jason smiled at menma. "that was a nice fight, indeed. also. i think you're right that none of us won. though technically i did, since i was the last one standing." Jason grinned and looked at menma. "also, nice name. i like it." Jason looked at menma with a big grin, showing his teeth. he could see a great friendship with his fellow clansman.
Menma Uzumaki
Menma Uzumaki
Citizen

Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:47 pm
"Mm, But I still slashed you across the chest at the last second, if this battle were judged by who did the most damage, I would've won." Menma said with a confident look to his face. He sighed and leaned back onto the double fluffy bright white pillows, conditioning himself deeper into the bed and then turning away from Yason, sooner or later falling asleep.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum