Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 9:07 amShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 7:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 7:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 7:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 6:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 6:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipYesterday at 9:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 8:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 6:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 6:21 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alice Hyuuga
Alice Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3900

Moving on up (nk) (Private) (yaju er Ganki)  Empty Moving on up (nk) (Private) (yaju er Ganki)

Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:17 pm
A soft click could be heard on the streets of Kumo, echoing through the streets. The click was none other than the sound of Alice's purple high heels hitting the Kumo street as she walked along it. She was dressed in her usual form fitting, dark purple dress with gorgon like skull designs decorated all over to go with her purple high heels, along with a violet veil covering her mouth. Her kumo head band was tied proudly around her neck. Her long dark hair fell all the way past her waist, her dark locks framed her face well. Alice looked like a normal ninja in the streets, well besides the veil, and the black stitching that decorated her arms. A slight breeze caused her hair and veil to blow softly in the wind, and a few people stared at her for a second before walking past. 

Alice was slightly nervous as she had revived a letter for a meeting at the anbu barracks to discuss her rank. She hoped they weren't gonna kick her out for venturing off on her own for a while with her sensei! It had only been for a little while, but Alice doubted that people hadn't noticed, she kind of stuck out like a sore thumb in the town of kumo, what with her rag doll body and all. 

She arrived at the barracks and waited just outside nervously for whoever was supposed to meat with her about her rank. Though on the inside she was nervous, her outside demeanor did not portray it, her body reaming still, and her eyes calm. She leaned again the wall of a building and waited, watching the people pass by, some taking a second to stare at the strange girl with the stitched up arms.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Moving on up (nk) (Private) (yaju er Ganki)  Empty Re: Moving on up (nk) (Private) (yaju er Ganki)

Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:34 pm
In the barracks of the ANBU, Yaju had been relaxing in his office rather than doing paperwork or training. Recently he had one of his lowerlings send out a letter to a chuunin of the village regarding her rank, the Raikage herself had recommended her so he would give her the option of doing so. Since he had looked through the file on the person, he could have sworn that he had seen her in the Kumo tourney a while back although the thought was pushed to the back when an operative had told him that she was walking up to the barracks now. Nodding he would grab his sleeveless red shirt and throw it on, zipping it up until the collar covered his moth and nose and he was soon off.

Yaju had rarely did things like this so promoting people was something he was going to rather enjoy, and even more so showing them what they would be doing. On the outside the barracks would open up slowly and Yaju's lone figure and blazing crimson hair would soon appear to Alice, his yellow eyes looking at her for a moment," Alice...Hyuuga? Good if you are ready i will need you to follow me so we can get down to business," his voice was a bit serious as he motioned for her to follow him.

The two would soon walk to his office where he would point to seat and sit behind his desk, his eyes watching to young girl carefully. Clearing his throat he would slide her folder across the table as well as an additional paper," Well looks like today's your lucky day missy, you have been promoted to Jounin by our great leader and i am the one to tell you," he would wait for her to respond before going forward.
Alice Hyuuga
Alice Hyuuga
Citizen

Moving on up (nk) (Private) (yaju er Ganki)  Empty Re: Moving on up (nk) (Private) (yaju er Ganki)

Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:57 pm
Alice would be standing against the wall lost in a thought, before a man with bright red hair and yellow eyes came up to her. He seemed a bit familiar, she could not place why though, Alice had terrible memory after all. He said her name and she shook her head. "Yes that's me." She said in a clam voice so to not show how nervous she actually was. 

He led her into an office and motioned for her to sit in a chair across from what must have been the man's own chair. She gracefully took a seat, and crossed her legs elegantly, on the outside she seemed calm, normal, and serene down to the look in her eye, but on the inside she had butterflies rampaging around her thread filled stomach. He slid something across to her and she was shocked to see it was her ninja file. She half expected the man to tell her that she was being classified as a missing ninja in her file, but was even more shocked to hear that she was actually being promoted to jonin. Her cam gaze broke, as her eyes widened for a second with shock, before returning to normal. "Really? This is unbelievable." She said, slight shock obvious in her voice. "I never imagined..thank you... I'm sorry I never caught your name." She said, her voice now slightly calmer, but a glimmer of excitement in her white eyes. Inside her 5 hearts were beating slightly faster with excitement, and the heart beasts slightly twitched inside of her, though they didn't move enough for it to be seen by others, Alice could feel it.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:07 pm
" Well good to know you are excited about the promotion, just sign that paper there and you will be good to go Alice, so how is your comrade Tee doing? Haven't seen him around the village in quite a while so i was wondering if you have seen him," Not that he really cared, he was making idle conversation until one of his ninja had brought him the final paperwork for the promotion. Moving into his desk for something he would sigh and rest his hands on his desk for a moment, seeing that someone had forgotten to put his favorite pen in his desk again so he was now just sitting there staring at this woman.

When Alice had asked him what his name was he would smile for a second," I am the Jounin known as Yaju Hayate, but i guess its been awhile since you had last saw me...was it in the Kumo tournament or what is it...in Amegakure?," his right eye looked at her for a moment before leaning back and smiling. Soon the door would open and a ninja would come into the room and hand a set of papers to Yaju before walking out. Handing the papers to Alice he would wait for to sign them and soon she would be done with the process.
Alice Hyuuga
Alice Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:01 pm
Alice was clam and collected until the man mentioned Tee, her dear late friend. The heart beasts fed upon her emotion, as she still was not fully over his death slightly quivering inside of her, but she held herself together in front of the man promoting her, literally. "Oh, Tee passed away a while ago." She said looking down not making eye contact. Her voice was strong and she held back emotion from it as she said it, ninja die all the time in battle and Tee would have wanted to die in battle, though instead he had died of a freak completely logical sudden heart attack, and did not even get to taste battle as much as Alice knew he wanted to. When he said his name Alice remembered from the kumo tourney as he was one of the victors. She had not seen many participants from her battle royal in awhile and she wondered if they too had died like Tee. She also remembered the name as her sensei had mentioned him a few times, he wanted her to spar with him eventually though right now Alice was not in a proper state to spar. "Aw yes I remember, you were one of the other victors of the battle royal." She said looking up now that she had collected herself , her large white eyes portraying no emotions, and her voice strong and casual. "and from Amegakure." She said a little quieter, she had not expected for people to know her affiliation with her sensei an S rank missing ninja, though she doubted they would care as her sensei was loyal to kumo and its kage. When the ninja came in with the papers  Alice signed them swiftly in order to get her promotion to jounin over with.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:38 pm
Yaju had looked at her for a moment not with a smile but with a blank expression as he sighed," Yet another rival cut down in his prime...well i guess he would be proud to see his friend make it to where he couldn't, after all as another Hyuuga it is like our blood given right to be in the highest rankings of the village...," shrugging slightly he would slide all of the files into a drawer, looking at the papers as she signed them rather quickly. Smiling he would recline back into the chair," So you were the one with Kuro in Ame...you have his scent on you believe it or not, so...you must be his student," Yaju's nose was something that could pick up almost any trace of anyone that he had gained a scent from before. Smiling he would take the papers once she had finished signing and sat them in the drawer," Whenever you feel like having a student vs student spar or anything come and find me, i think it would be interesting to see how my teachers student fights and all that. Well on behalf of Kumo i welcome you and your new jounin rank," with that he would dismiss her and watch her walk away, well Kuro knew how to pick his female students. A smirk played on his face as his office was empty," Nice ass on that one."
Alice Hyuuga
Alice Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:24 pm
Alice manged to work a smile at his comments, and nodded. Though he would not even be able to tell what her mouth was doing since it was covered by her veil. " I suppose you are right." She said, a faint sadness in her voice. "y..yes I was in Ame with him, we went on a slight adventure to test out his new powers." "I did not realize I had his scent on me, but I'll tell him you say hi, I want to inform him of my rank up, and yes he is my sensei." She said giving up on trying to hide the fact that her sensei was a S rank missing ninja. "Perhaps one day when I am stronger we will, I still have much to do to strengthen myself and live, not only for myself, but for Tee, thank you for the welcome and have a good day Yaju Hayate." She said strongly, and got up. As she left she could not help but feel she was being checked out, but she dismissed it, she was sure Yaju was above such things. 

(exit rank up to jounin obtainedd :D )
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum