Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

uzumaki and uchiha visit

+2
Kenzo Uchiha
Jason Fredriksson
6 posters
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

uzumaki and uchiha visit - Page 2 Empty Re: uzumaki and uchiha visit

Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:32 am
If the other young boy wanted to leave before hearing anything he wouldn't stop him. Those were the types he didn't need anyway, the ones too afraid to leave their mothers bosom. Feeling out the man as he passed him he could tell he was weak as well not only physically but mentally also. Youka was glad the boy decided to leave on his own otherwise it would have meant he would have to dismiss him personally.

The one still standing though was a different story, he had a weird demeanor about him. He seemed different that the other people of the village. It was almost like he was afraid for people to see the real him or what he was truly capable of. "Fear not child, I'm not trying to attack you, tis a simple question" he would say slowly walking into the room getting closer to the boy. "Your expression just a moment ago before you switched looked very intrigued to see me, so I could only assume either you haven't left, or you haven't seen many foreigners". Youka would now if left unhindered be standing directly in front of the boy about 4 feet away looking deep into his eyes.

"Tell me what it is you hope to gain by just looking out at the vast open area, without actually ever going out there and trying your luck" he would ask still with his smile and slit eyes.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12088

Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:38 am
It seemed that the Uzumaki was more cautious than Kenzo, for upon spotting the face of the foreigner, one he didn't recognize, Jason took his leave. That was probably best because if anything went wrong, it would be getting very hot in that small hospital room. As the sun light's light grew scarce, the room began to darken. Long shadows stretched along the floor, one of which rose to cover the lower half of the foreigners body. 

Kenzo watched as that ominous grin stretched across the foreign countenance. His smile was not welcoming, at least not to Kenzo, for the ends of the foreigners grin were so perfectly sharpened and the smile stretched from ear to ear with such a malicious aura that Kenzo's heartbeat increased by ten. Perhaps the visage was nothing more than a trick of the mind, a result of the darkness that cast shadow here and there to give everything a malevolent ambiance. The Uchiha's appearance also grew more sinister as night fell upon Konoha. The darkened skies would shed not a ray of light without a source, but just as the day had, the night had it's own. The moon never allowed the darkness to spread too far within those walls, and illuminated the village's interior to the best of it's ability: making the streets of the leaf barely visible enough to view with the naked eye; striking the upper body of Kenzo so perfectly for the stranger to see, and doing the same for the stranger that stood before him; shining down upon the rooftops of Konoha to guide the ones who dwell in a world of darkness, the shinobi, yet casting the darkest of shadows in areas unreachable such as Kenzo's face, an area that grew less and less visible as it hid behind the shadows of those long threads of hair.

Those white shades fell upon dark irides to engulf Kenzo's entire world in darkness, hiding the visage of the creepy stranger oh-so effectively. To reply to the assumptions of the male Kenzo would have to be the first to give insight to the world he lived in, yet that was not in Kenzo's intentions. Not at all. Pink lips parted to whisper in response as the night raised volume of all sounds. 

"I do not fear. I stay for the sake of survival, and look for hope that one day I will have the power to journey far without the need to depend upon the aid of another. When I take my leave of this village, I hope to indulge in the thrill of battle, and bring honor to my family. Power. Honor. Pride. Life. That is all." 

The small animal gave his speech before crossing his arms over his chest.

"You are a traveler, yet you lure me towards the outskirts of the land. Why? With my power I could not be of much assistance to you, nor do I believe could I survive alone..."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:34 pm
As darkness was falling on the village it was engulfing everything it touched causing the light to recede in fear, which was a hopeless cause as the darkness consumed it all. The childs features were growing darker as well which Youka could only assume was the theme the young kid dressed in all black was going for.

It was a few moments of silence as he assumed the young one pondered how to respond to the question before him. Then the answer came through a tiny voice that still carried to the mans ears. He would answer the young boy in turn in the best way possible while leaning into the few slits of light that still found entrance into the room. The light would hit his face just right to where the boy could only see his lips moving and the dark red pupils that shown through the tiny slits of his eye lids while he talked through a perfected fake smile.

"If you stay for survival, then you do fear my child what good does staying to one such as yourself to constantly test themselves in a village such as this where I assume you know everyone and their mannerisms" he would say pausing before continuing "The power you gain here should be gained learning the world and testing your survival where it can be truly tested". His Hand would raise slowly past the boys head with his index finger pointing out the window towards the gate he had just left moments ago.

The young child crossed his arms he didn't know if this was defensive or if the child thought what he had said was definitive answer but Youka hoped to shake the kid to his core and make him hungry for more than just what he had lived. "I am not a wolf in sheeps clothing my goal is not to lure but to guide potential such as yourself, power isn't anything".

While he was talking to the boy he would have the black threads that were hosted in his body slide down the back side of his robes and towards the back side of the walls letting the light beams catch them and cast their shadows on the walls but keep the actual threads out of view. This was done just to give the boy the illusion of darkness moving in and despair as the threads shadows would move closer to the both of them turning the room darker and darker as the man spoke. He would receed them back into his body before finishing his speech so they boy never would truly see where they cam from if he looked.

"I just ask you think about following your ambitions and let them lead you in to this world to where you can bring your people power and glory don't worry about being useless, I believe you have hidden power and I would much like t be there when you do decide to cut loose and free yourself of these four walls"
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:39 pm
Those dark irides rested in a central position within Kenzo's eye sockets, yet he saw nothing from behind those white eyelids, even as the shadowy tentacles reached for his body. Upon hearing the foreigner speak, Kenzo realized that the male had completely misunderstood the lad's position.

As a child, I could never leave, even if I wanted to, but now that I'm stronger.... Maybe. What the hell is this guy getting at?

Kenzo thought as the man continued. Only after the man mention Kenzo being useless did Kenzo's eyes slowly open. However, Kenzo said nothing in response. He simply looked to the man with an expression lacking in feeling or emotion. That smile never once hinted towards anything positive, for even as the rest of Youka's body was engulfed in the dark, Kenzo saw only the mouth of the man. Only after the man had completely finished speaking did Kenzo catch wind of what exactly the man meant by all of this. 

"..."

Kenzo nodded as he listened to the man. Now, Kenzo had only one question. It was a question Kenzo had asked and had been asked many times before no matter how the structure of the sentence differed, and a vague answer always followed.

"Who are you?"
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:26 pm
Youka could tell the boy was more and more intrigued whether by himself or what Youka was saying. The boys stances shifted and his eyes finally opened. The boy was as good at hiding his emotions as Youka was, which made this game even more worth while to keep playing. It seemed like their surroundings encouraged both of them to try to get the upper hand on the darkness that played in both of their hearts. The room got darker and tunnel vision set in as Youka felt as if nothing else existed right now besides him and this boy in a void of darkness.

The boy was even nodding as he listened to Youka continue to spin the web of desires and play on what the boy wanted he could only hope that indeed his words did ensnare the young ones mind like a toxic dart. It would seep deeper into the depths of the boy resonating in his mind causing him to think more on what his goals truly were and possibly shift him to a more singular thought pattern to where all that mattered was his goals and his alone.

The boys question didn't come as a shock to the mans ears it would be a normal question to ask anyone who had shown up dangling all these nice words and playing a harp on the minds chords. the question was so simple but yet could be answered in so many ways, this boy seemed to like direct answers but also could take a more around the way answer Youka would chose his words wisely in answering.

"I am a mere traveler as you have said, I wish to know what this world can offer in every way, I live without rule and follow my own path yet my path is filled with others, I go where I please and can test what I need on the vast world, Put to put it simply I'm just a man and my name is Youka" he would say without once breaking eye contact with the boy letting the natural ambiance take control of the room as the silence would set in creating a thicker environment allowing not one outside sound to break this moment.

Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:22 pm
The beds, the doors, the glass, the walls, all seemed to vanish from existence as the two warrior stood with their focus fully directed at one another. All had been engulfed by the inexplicable element of life and death, the Darkness, an endless pool of black. At any given moment the man or the boy could launch a mortal wound, leaving the other unable to see or react to the incoming attack. Tension, something Kenzo had never felt before, had long ago filled the air, causing those black eyes to dilate. For the very first time, in the presence of silence, Kenzo had heard the sound of himself breathing. Was he... nervous? No, it couldn't be. His body temperature rose to excessive heights against his own will as a spontaneous flow of heat filled the room. Kenzo could feel it from this distance. The foreigner's power was equal to, if not greater than the power Kenzo held within his own body.   

Falling under the spell of the foreigner, Kenzo began to question the purpose of this village, and his reasons for staying there.

My power has reached it's peak within these walls, but maybe, if I journey farther...

Youka spoke the truth. Whether or not that truth had been slightly altered to grace Kenzo's mind with enticing opportunities for the adrenaline spike of battle, and the soothing call of nature. 

Still, what does he want from me? Why does he want me? I have to be cautious, else I might never return... But, do I really want to go?

Kenzo had hear stories of war, honor, service, and beautiful ladies that could only be claimed by the strongest of all warriors. With those stories came tricksters who use people like puppets, and hold close to a false identity so that the world would perceive them a such.  His want... No, his need for a rush had been his reasoning for becoming a shinobi. Now where would it take him? Would he become one of Youka's pawns? This boy was still so young.

"Kenzo."

The name itself was the only thing that emanated from within the fire-born male. After the name came the silence again, but this time that silence had not been one of tension. There was simply nothing more for Kenzo to say, at least not now. Still, he wondered who the other two men were that had entered beside Youka. 
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:17 pm
After Youka had given his obscure greeting and his name there was small pockets of silence where he felt as if the young boy would attack him at any moment. The came a centralized heat that seemed to be either emanating off of the child or coming from somewhere in his direction. He could see the wheels in the boys mind turn as he was more than likely asking himself questions and answering them to himself.

There was nothing else for Youka to do here everything else the boy would do on his own. Atleast Youka had been given the childs name "Kenzo huh" Youka paused before turning to exit the room "I won't forget your name, I'll be in this village for a moment longer come find me soon ok" he would say to the child. Turning his face to look on the boy one more time still with a smile he would nod in his direction as if saying good bye before making the required hand seal to perform the body flicker technique where he would disappear without a trace.

Reappearing outside he would look up towards the general vicinity he was at with the boy. That conversation had gotten his blood boiling and he needed to work off his energy somehow. Maybe he could get in some exercise before he called it a night.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:32 pm

It's not enough...

It would never be enough...

Kenzo turned to look outside once again. No longer had the sun reigned. Time was up, and the darkness had made a push to take over the earth. Now that the darkness had settled within Konoha and deemed the period night, the villagers had fled to their homes to rest their tired little head. They were completely ignorant to what exactly was going on outside their homes within the dark. Lives were taken and childhoods were destroyed in the dark of night, yet their was one species of the human race that found peace in the dark, shinobi. 

When nightfall came the average human being hid within the confines of their home, fearing that outside was far too dangerous, but shinobi such as Youka and Kenzo relish in the darkness. They feared not, for one fears what they do not know. One could never tell when a True Shinobi was present because their figures blended perfectly with the dark. Kenzo had been resting all day, and it was time that he truly awakened from his slumber.

Kenzo placed both his hands on the window seal as he toke in his first breath of fresh air. It was far too easy to breath, for Kenzo had grown accustom to the air of higher elevation. Kenzo fearlessly opened the window, and looked down at the ground below. The ground was so far...

It reminded his of the beginning. His first mission and the other missions leading to this. The cool air that kissed his skin had no effect this time, unlike the rest. He gazed upon the village, believing that,one day, it would all be his. He kicked off of the window seal allowing his body feel that familiar sensation of free falling. In this state of motion, Kenzo entered a different state of mind. As a shinobi, he craved the adrenaline. He trained, and fought for the thrill, yet, for one reason or another, as his body continued to fall faster and faster, increasing the chance of death if he ever made contact with the ground, Kenzo could not feel that same rush. 

IT'S STILL NOT ENOUGH...

Kenzo opened his eyes, and, though he was barely able to see because of the wind that attempted to tear away at his eyes, he managed to make out the figure of a man. Kenzo blinked once, and, upon opening his eyes, his entire perspective had changed. Kenzo could see in the dark. Probing deeper, Kenzo focused his vision to view the man that was...

"Youka!"

He screamed just before he came within 5 meters of the hard ground. The impact would've meant certain death for any who lacked the structure and tone of Kenzo's body. When he neared the ground, a blast of heat left his body, to slow his fall, kicking dust and dirt into the air in a 5 meter radius around Kenzo who landed only 3 meters behind Youka. Kenzo landed on his left knee with his right fist smashed into the earth. 

"Fight me. Fight me right now!"

It had been so long since Keno had been allowed to let loose, for his recent spars had only included ninja of his lesser rank. The genin of Konoha could not satisfy the urges of the young flame, for he had long ago outclassed every single one of them. None of them had proven themselves worthy of contesting Kenzo. Now, Kenzo had found a man, a man who Kenzo knew could prove his own worth to Kenzo. The circumstances were dire, for it was time that Kenzo released all of that pent up anxiety. Naturally, the dust that surrounded Kenzo's figure grew thinner, and Kenzo slowly rose to a full stand. Though his torso and lower body were still hidden by the dust cloud, due to his small size, Kenzo's upper body rose into vision. Kenzo was trembling, and his eyes were open wide. His quaking stemmed not from fear, nor was he nervous. Kenzo was excited.

True, he was a maniac, and though he hid this well, he could hide it no more. Not until his urge had been satisfied, not until the supple flesh of another human being had be cooked thoroughly.  At the moment he had one goal, and one goal only, scorch Youka's flesh. 

Last edited by Kenzo on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:27 am
Youka had just stepped out of the hospital into the dead of night allowing the darkness to wrap its self around him. The only color being seen was the crimson red lining of his robes with the white parchment flirting with the wind whisking back and forth. Letting the cool air caress his lungs as he breathed in, he felt his lust for something else taking control. It had been too long since he had looked into the eyes of another and saw himself, that boy had peeked into his darkness and left his own.

Now Youka's true nature wanted out and it had to be tonight, he could feel the threads moving with glee and pleasure under his skin. Tonight they would taste the crimson rain of another body, he didn't care whether they were male or female, child or adult, he needed to satisfy the craving. In the embrace of darkness a light would be snuffed out returning again to nothing. "Don't do it son, remember the prayers I taught you, be at peace" He would say to himself in his fathers voice as if the man still lived. "I can't father it's calling and tonight the answer will be to its pleasing". These were indeed dark moments, Youka's father only manifested in his mind when he had snapped momentarily. He was no longer in control it was impulse at the reigns with Youka as the passenger.

Stepping forward into the darkness once more he let his chakra senses flow freely searching for a victim that would be fit for a feast. So few were to his liking as he felt around them as if it were to molest them with his mind. There was one that caught his attention...close it was. His name was echoed into the night he needn't turn around to face the body less voice, it was already destined to be and he wouldn't have it any other way.

The same heat he had felt that tickled the hairs on his body and warmed his cold soul had flickered once again behind him as he shuttered and his smile became wide to bare his white teeth in the most warped facial expression he could show of torment and pleasure. More words were said but they fell on deaf ears, it was already known what would come next. Something had clicked and awoken in the boy just as it had in him. Youka would feast tonight and indeed under this moon it would be a glorious banquet. He would allow himself to indulge in the most carnal of sins and take in this boys darkness. The stage was set now all that was needed were the main actors to take center stage, who's darkness would swallow who? Would Youka be a snack for the childs ambition or would the child fall prey to the priests overwhelming desires? There was also always the other option of both men falling prey to their own selves losing everything to the darkness that was encroaching on the sanity of it all desiring to be set loose. What would happen if that were to ever be the case, surely there would be no coming back from such a thing.

"Not the child son,please he's still so young show him the mercy that was shown to you" he would say in his fathers voice as he turned to face the boy again for the second time. Youka's body would involuntary shake as his head crooked to the side, for the first time since he was 15 his eyes fully opening letting the red pupils glisten in the darkness, his smile more sinister than warm. "Not tonight father......not tonight" he would say slowly.

His body would move on its own at a speed of 100 he didn't care if the boy died in one hit or not blood was the only thing that played in his eyes, the distance would be closed in a second as soon as the boy hit the ground. A straight punch aimed for the childs chest would be beautifully launched on it's own accord. It wasn't what Youka wanted to do but it was what his body had told him to do. It would be in one fluid movement that if the punch did succeed the same hand would move for the boys throat to grab and lift him up slowly squeezing, his body wanted to hear that soft wimper that came as you tried to inhale that life saving oxygen only to have it denied.

Dinner was served....
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:09 am
On this sad, sad night, the darkness had made it evident that it was no ones friend, more specifically, it was not Kenzo's friend, for as Youka began his hasty approach for the position of the young Uchiha the darkness clouded Kenzo vision as his eyes had not yet completely dilated. Only after Youka was already standing mere feet away from the small boy had Kenzo's vision fully been brought to focus, but by this time... It was already too late. Kenzo lifted his hand, attempting to catch the incoming fist within his own to no avail.

He's fast.

It seemed, as that powerful punch connected completely with Kenzo's bandaged chest, that all hope had been lost, for his skin rippled outwards from the point of impact before his body was suddenly flung backwards with speed that Kenzo had not even managed to gain on his own. The dust cloud parted as Kenzo neared, leaving a clear path along the ground in his wake, however, it seemed that his flight would never end for his body had not slowed even the slightest bit. Before Kenzo could do anything, he smashed into and through the hospital wall. The hard yet brittle solid that the wall could have been compared to was glass, for upon impact the wall did something that only glass was once thought capable of doing. It shattered.

More dust lifted into the air to conceal Kenzo's entrance point, and small pieces of concrete rocks fell from the hole Kenzo's body had created. The dust slowly dissipated, revealing that massive hole to the eyes of Youka, if he was still watching. through the dirt, a black humanoid silhouette less than 5 feet tall could be seen slowly staring to it's feet. This was Kenzo. He rose to his feet, and began a hasty sprint in Youka's direction. He lacked a scar, scab, or any broken bones. Though there might have been a bruise beneath those bandages. One would never know unless they found out for themselves. 

"I felt that..."

Kenzo would say lowly as he toke his first step out of the massive hole. From such a  distance, there was no way for Youka to hear him, but that didn't matter. Kenzo wasn't trying to hold a conversation anyway. For the first time in a long time, an opponent had been strong enough to actually make Kenzo feel pain. Kenzo wanted more, more destruction, more pain, more fighting. This was his calling!

A short string of breaths were taken before Kenzo began sprinting in Youka's direction. His footsteps were light and faster, but still nowhere near Youka's speed. If allowed to, Kenzo would close the distance in a second or so. When Kenzo reached Youka, his right hand would already be extended across his chest, and, upon getting within arms distance, Kenzo would swing the back of his fist with all his might towards Youka's chest. He expected nothing less than a dodge from this opponent, for his speed outclasses Kenzo's though not by far.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum