Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shigemi Mikemi
Shigemi Mikemi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Mikemi and Uchiha Empty Mikemi and Uchiha

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:40 pm
Previously for Shigemi...

Shigemi flinched as he flexed his sore and rather burnt arms. His fight with Kenzo was more intense than he had bargained for. Shigemi took a seat in the small ramen shop called Ichiraku. It was a rather charming little place. The aroma of fresh noodles clouded the air and left a feeling of warm on the young boy. Shigemi looked towards his left towards his companion, Kenzo Uchiha, and beckoned.

He must be hungry. I'm always hungry after doing anything physical.

He told the chef to cook up the "usual" and sat with an elbow on the table. He decided to strike up a conversation.

"The Uchiha...I've read much about your clans-folk. What does it feel like? You know, with the Sharingan?"
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12088

Mikemi and Uchiha Empty Re: Mikemi and Uchiha

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:08 pm
A pinch of ash fell from Kenzo's body to the wooden floor below as he toke a seat beside Shigemi. Kenzo's longsleeve shirt was burnt in several places; just as his pants were. Kenzo did not complain. The look of a short old bum came frequently whenever he used that techniue, and Kenzo cared no about apprearances; at least, not his own appearance. Even still, those long black strands of hair that laid peacefully around his head remained untouched by the flames. Kenzo always had a soft spot for those silky threads. Kenzo glanced to his left, upon hearing Shigemi order "The Usual", and, before Kenzo knew it, Shigemi's eyes were watching him as well. Attentive ears registered the sound of Shigemi's voice in Kenzo's head, and the young Uchiha replied,

"These eyes only get better with the Sharingan. When I'm using it, I see things I never saw before; things I would have never noticed, or have even been able to see. It feels good, but my mom says that my sight has not matured yet... She said it might not ever progress any further... Whatever that means..."

Only after completing his calm speech had Kenzo noticed how extensive his reply was. Perhaps he was giving away too much information. What if Shigemii was a spy, or even worst? What if Shigemi was one of "THOSE" kinds of theives...
Shigemi Mikemi
Shigemi Mikemi
Citizen

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:29 pm
Shigemi's ears perked. Not matured? Was there more to the Sharingan than he had thought? He would have to read about this later. It was hardly visible but Shigemi detected slight apprehensiveness from Kenzo. Perhaps he did not want to talk about his eyes. Shigemi would understand; there was many things he would be uncomfortable of talking about, especially "that".

"Order!"

A similar but more intense aroma invaded Shigemi's senses as he eyed the bowl passed towards him. Salivating like a maniac he dug in. After a few quick bites, he turned to Kenzo, eager to talk to him. There was something about these Uchiha that kept drawing him in.

"You have any family here in Konoha? Oh um of course you do. What're they like?" Shigemi frowned a bit as he asked. Given that he was an only child and had no family anymore, the topic was hard for him to talk about. Nonetheless, he wanted to know what having siblings was like for Kenzo.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:47 pm
Kenzo was, indeed, a cautious one, though that trait seemed to vanish from Kenzo in the present on his one true element. Kenzo watched as the bowl was passed the Shigemi. Only then did Kenzo raise a hand, and turned to the cook. 

"I'd like whatever he is having."

Kenzo said, deciding not to be picky since he wasn't actually going to be paying for the meal. Again the cook left the two of them alone, disappearing behind a curtain that hung in the center of am empty doorway. It hadn't been long since the cook left, yet the scent of spices and lemon had already begun to linger in the air within the small restaurant. Though Kenzo had ordered the same thing Shigemi had, it was obvious what the chef was cooking up was not the same as what Shigemi was eating. Kenzo watched as Shigemi stuffed his face with empty eyes. Only after Shigemi had spoken again would Kenzo's lips break apart once more.

"I live with my mother and brother. Mom is fragile and beautiful like a butterfly, and brother is cold, hard, and he keeps to himself. He's a good fighter. What's your family like?"
Shigemi Mikemi
Shigemi Mikemi
Citizen

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:09 pm
Shigemi opened his mouth to speak but nothing came. A trail of a tear ran down Shigemi's right eye. He hadn't noticed it.

"I...never knew my mother. I'm her first and last child you see, since she died giving birth to me. My father was still around though. He was a retired ninja turned trader. He was nice, warm...and...a-and..."

The warmth of Kenzo's hand flashed in his mind. Shigemi covered his eyes with his arm and let out a small, yet desperate sob. He still wasn't over his father's recent death. The days in Konoha were long and lonely. The only reprieve he got was from training hard. He would no longer be amused by his father's jokes each day. He would no longer meditate near his father. Shigemi couldn't do anything with father anymore. Shigemi stiffened. Now was not the appropriate time to grieve, maybe at the orphanage, but not here. Shigemi wiped his eyes and mustered a grin.

"My...father was a very warm person. Just like you, well, at least...physically. Whenever I felt cold, he would carry me and act as my own personal heater. He was a great man and did not deserve to die the way he did."

With that, Shigemi turned towards his ramen and took a few bites. He needed something to help the grief.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:00 pm
Because Shigemi allowed that salty tear to stain his cheek, Kenzo knew that the question proposed hit a soft spot. Still, Kenzo did not condole Shigemi for his loss. Kenzo simply looked away. The child's head turned forward, towards the chef that stood before him with a bowl in hand. The chef placed the bowl, along with a small fork, down in front of Kenzo, and fixed his eyes upon Shigemi for a moment before walking away. It was none of his business anyway. Small hands gripped and lifted that even smaller fork, and Kenzo began to eat. He could feel the heat of the noodle on his tongue, and taste the spices that were boiled in the soup for flavor. Kenzo stuffed a couple more noodles in his mouth as Shigemi spoke, then, after Shigemi finished, Kenzo pushed the food into his right cheek before speaking.

"My father died not to long ago as well."

Kenzo said in a nonchalant manner as he swallowed the noodles, then began to stuff his face once more.

"Don't let it get to you though. It makes you vulnerable... Weak. Whining about it won't bring him back, or make you any happier will it?"

Kenzo said with that small, high-pitched voice. Never could one tell by the sound of Kenzo's voice, unless they listened oh-so carefully, what mood he was in. He always sounded happy, for some reason.
Shigemi Mikemi
Shigemi Mikemi
Citizen

Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:45 pm
"Heh weak, of course. Then again, after tearing apart the people who killed my father there wasn't much else to do but just train." Shigemi chuckled darkly. "I've done that pretty much all the time since I lived here."

Shigemi raised the bowl to his lips and completed the remaining portion of his soup. It didn't taste as delicious as previous times.

"Enough of that though. I want to know more about that ability of yours. You know, the one where you were just standing with flames covering you. It's super cool!"

Shigemi shifted his body and stared intently at the young Uchiha, eager to satisfy his curiosity.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:27 pm
That Kenzo could understand. Without his father, Kenzo was free to train whenever he wanted, and after his father's death, all Kenzo wanted to do was train. Even now, Kenzo itched with the urge to do battle. He turned his head towards Shigemi, raising a single eyebrow as he glanced in Shegemi's direction. Then Kenzo's head turned towards the bowl before him one again. 

Yea... Train...

Inaudible thoughts passed through Kenzo's head as he returned to eating his food. He heard the question about his technique, and decided to satisfy Shigemi's curiosity for a moment.

"I call it the Flaming Seat of Judgement. I don't usually use it unless I'm really feeling the battle, or I want to end it quickly. It's my favorite technique."
Shigemi Mikemi
Shigemi Mikemi
Citizen

Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:05 pm
"Flaming Seat of Judgement huh?"

Shigemi had no idea what this jutsu was. By the sound of the name, it seemed like it is a highly ranked jutsu. What a difference it seemed to the basic jutsu he knew right now. He would have to work harder. Shigemi quickly changed the subject.

"Say, do you like fire? Enough to have an obsession over it?" Shigemi crossed his fingers and  hoped the question did not sound too strange. Kenzo seemed the type to like fire. If he did, they both would have something in common. Ever since he discovered his element and ninja heritage, Shigemi's fascination with fire grew exponentially. He could not count the number of times he had burned himself around fireplaces. There was just something about fire that enticed him. Maybe it was the warmth or it's sheer destructive power, Shigemi couldn't decide.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:56 am
FIRE!?!

Kenzo thought. Did he like fire? The question itself meant Shigemi knew nothing about Kenzo at all. Kenzo was the True Friend of the Flame unless someone wished to compete with him for the title. Kenzo had discovered his connection with fire at  an extremely young age. He loved burning any, and everything, paper, trees, people. It would seem that he an Shigemi did have something in common. 

"I do. It's my favorite intangible object."

Kenzo knew exactly why he loved fire so much. It could get rid of things unwanted.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum