Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gnome King Zack
Gnome King Zack
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5500

Zabi's Rain.(Arrival in Amegakure.) Empty Zabi's Rain.(Arrival in Amegakure.)

Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:59 pm
Wind blows the frozen air and the ideas of a firey dance has already been commited to the waves of the moisture of the atmosphere. Enough of the contents of the shambles of the ninja world that is about to be in reality. Midarou who claims to be "Zabi Okinaga" steps foot on the wet soil with a look in his eyes of acomplishing something, taking his bag with him Zabi walks through the village and looks at the people,"Not much going on here eh?" Of course its the best place for a C ranked missing ninja. "Now where too?" He struts what he got down the village.
Kamuza Yuki
Kamuza Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Zabi's Rain.(Arrival in Amegakure.) Empty Re: Zabi's Rain.(Arrival in Amegakure.)

Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:56 pm
A few weeks had passed, Kamuza was awoken in bed from a nightmare he had about dropping in a pit. Once he woke up, he tended to the normal morning activities. Brushing his teeth, taking a shower, getting all his equipment and gear on. And finally the most important meal of the dayl. Enjoying a nice breakfast, after finishing eating Kamuza was in a good mood. He wandered out of his house onto the streets of Amegakure where once again it was raining. He wandered down the streets watching the children pass by until he met one stranger. He had never met before, and from his clothing he was not from Amegakure. Now where were those lazy guards? Fortunately for this boy, Kamuza was in a good mood and didn't want his time illspent. "Excuse me, you aren't from here. Are you?" he would say in a loud voice. With a face that showed no emotion, he would stare at the boy. Then noticing that they were not too far from the Amegakure gates. By this time, Kamuza would've been freezing this boy until his head would turn blue and be suffering from hypothermia. Kamuza stared hard down at this boy, which illsuited his mood. "Speak Boy" he would say. At any moment now, he would be ready to take matters to worse with this boy. If he were to ruin Kamuza's good mood then nothing would stop him from pursing this boy unless a higher man then his rank. With hands at his sides and not at his pockets, he would notice that boy had no headband and was carrying a bag which most likely would have items in it. Waiting for his answer, he would stand there in the cold rain. Waiting..for his move.

[Er, Short]
Gnome King Zack
Gnome King Zack
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5500

Zabi's Rain.(Arrival in Amegakure.) Empty Re: Zabi's Rain.(Arrival in Amegakure.)

Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:21 pm
"Adorable atmosphere isnt it, my friend?" Zabi looks towards the Rain Shinobi not knowing what or why he is addressing him as boy,"Well you read me pretty well." Smiling he bows to the Rain ninja, and looks at him in a way that seemed inviting and comforting,"Hey mind if you show me around? Cause I'm kinda new here? I wanna start a new life if that makes sense?...You can call me Zabi." fixing his posture and moving the crimson hair out of his face he lets out a sigh and holds out his hand."What's your name?"

(Really Short cause Im busy)
Kamuza Yuki
Kamuza Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:44 pm
Kamuza lets out a hmph when the boy was complemeting the "atmosphere". Most of the metal from the water vapors in the air would rust, and that caused much problems in Amegakure especially. But the young man did complement Kamuza's guess towards him. Generously, the boy had bowed towards him. Kamuza could have drawed his katana and decapitate the boy's head if he wanted too. Once again, fortunately for this boy he was in a good mood. And this boy allowed him to stay in it. "Show you around? I'd like to ask you some questions first...Zabi" he would reply. Even if he was new here, most shinobi would consider him a intruder towards the village. Most of all, he could be a spy and letting him walk on Amegakure grounds could lead to the death of innocent, oblivious people. Using his chakra senses he sensed if anyone was around this area. Of course to make sure that no one was following him, he noticed he could sense from 30 to 50 meters now. Impressive, it seemed Kamuza was improving on his skills. The boy then asked for Kamuza's name, he gave him a false name because he did not trust this boy no matter how inviting or comfortable he looked. "Zakama" he would approach. He noticed how the boy then let out his hand but they were sort of, 5 meters apart. "Well Zabi, follow me. If you wish to make a new life here, you must go through an exam". He would say as he waved his hand towards Zack to follow him to one private building of his own. Once reaching the building he would open the door to a room with nothing but a light from the ceiling, a table, four chairs then a mysterious door at the back wall. "Come in here, and sit down. First, I'd like you to tell me where you exactly came from"

Chakra Senses Lvl2: [1130/1000]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:17 pm
Move along will remove spam of topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum