Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Light Deston
Light Deston
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

spar for fionnuala and Light deston pvt nk i/o Empty spar for fionnuala and Light deston pvt nk i/o

Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:58 pm
Light awoke from his sleep and unuasally he wasnt thirty so he got up and grabbed a towel and headed for his bath room to take a shower. Once done with his shower Light put his clothingong and then tied his head band to his right arm.Light hooked his whip to his side.Light walked over to his coat rack and draped his coat over his shoulders and headed for the training area in yukigakure nosato. light walked along the path way to the training area listening to the birds sing and chirp. Light spotted the spot he would wait until he saw some one to train with. Light had found a place beside a frozen pool of water and head decided if attacked he would just use it to an advantage over anyone who attacked him.
[wc 138]
Fionnuala
Fionnuala
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

spar for fionnuala and Light deston pvt nk i/o Empty Re: spar for fionnuala and Light deston pvt nk i/o

Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:09 pm
Fionnuala was training so hard not to go back to sleep this morning her night had been full of night mares. She could only think of what those boys would have done to her had that man not shown up. The thought of that man was something she tried to forget but it would not leave her. As she started out the door to she was unsure of what awaited her but she knew she would find something to do she thought she would go train alone but it would be hard for her. Having so many bothers and sisters she had never had to. Fionnuala looked forward to some time to herself though. On her walk she passed by a man sitting on the ground next to a pool water. It was not in Fionnualas nature to start a fight so she kept on walking.
Light Deston
Light Deston
Citizen

spar for fionnuala and Light deston pvt nk i/o Empty Re: spar for fionnuala and Light deston pvt nk i/o

Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:13 pm
light saw this girl dressed in purple and decided to have a little fun with her. light slid his leg out infront of the her making her trip and then started  laughing at her as she fell face first into the ground and said 'walk much little little one." shooting her a bird and then he decided to just look at her and laugh as she just layed there looking helpless as a baby chicken trapped in a pin with a snake mwhahahahahaha.
Fionnuala
Fionnuala
Citizen

Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:37 pm
She looked up from the ground and thought about getting up and fighting back. Rembering what her father had said to her,"To win you must first beat them in your mind see how to win that is the key." So she thought to her self I still have much to learn and must not let this butt head pull me into a fight I can not win. Fionnuala stood up she looked at him, and said " I may not be able to beat you now but some day I will be." Looking at him she felt no fear he was after all a man she would be able to take care of some day. Fionnuala turned and tried to walk away.
Light Deston
Light Deston
Citizen

Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:48 pm
Light reached out and grabbed her by the back of the neck and lifted her off the ground and tossed her onto the frozen pool of water. he then jumped over there and said fight and you can leave if not your gonna spend few days in the hospital. Little one. "my name is light deston i am a jou jounin here in yukigakure nosato what is your name and rank little one." Light was hoping shed be able to entertain him for a little while but if not he would just go home and sleep some more. apparently the mission people had forgotten about him and hadn't sent him a mission in a while and he had grown board very board.
Fionnuala
Fionnuala
Citizen

Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:11 pm
Fionnuala looked around her trying her best to find away out of the potion she now found her self in. Fionnuala remembered seeing the forest and knew it was to her left she began making a plain. The forest was near the bounders and knew it would be dangers. So she tried to stand and slid back to the ground, she slid and stumbled and tripped when she finally got to the edge of the frozen pond. She began to talk " My name is Fionnuala I am a academy student here, I like the color purple, butterflies, music, and food.""I have 4 bothers and 3 sisters each of them older than me." As what would appear to be ideal chatter from a small girl who was scared was really her plain to get away. She could tell it was working by the slight smile on his face, but she knew he would soon grow tried of hearing her talk she had manged to make her way to the edge of the forest. Fionnuala could feel the trees behind her. She took off running knowing that he would soon be right behind her. She spotted a tree with roots that where twisted and just high enough for her to wiggle under. She manged to make it under the tree. Her close where dark purple so she would hide well and the white on her shirt looked like snow. Hopefully this would proved her with a good hiding place for her. She had just gotten settled when she saw light she held her breath so she would make as little noise as possible.
Light Deston
Light Deston
Citizen

Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:20 pm
Light had lost sight of the girl he stopped and activated his Chakra Senses  to see if he could find her.; light closed his eyes so he could focus better. Light found her chakra and headed right for her. Light used his body flicker to get to her before she moved. he stopped right before he slammed into the root he was standing next to the tree root she was hiding inside and decided that he would grab her by her ankle and drag her out of the roots and the take her back and then he would toss her around like a rag doll. he smiled when he reached over and grabbed her and tossed her over his shoulder and headed back to town. once back in town he threw her into a wall and watched her fall into the snow. he started laughing he then walked to her and slapped her and kicked her  and watched her slide across the snow.
Fionnuala
Fionnuala
Citizen

Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:44 pm
She lay there trying to think of what she would do. She knew there was no way to she could beat him but her father had always said that you may not be stronger so be smarter. thinking about the wall he had thorgh her into she looked up, but once again she would have to get around to the wall knowing that he would pay a little more attion to what she was doing seeing how she had just ran from him. As he stood there laughing at her she thought he doesn't look that smart. Fionnuala looked at him and said " O yea your so big and bad picking on a little girl,I thought your mother would have thought you more manners than that, but I guess she couldn't get it though your fat head. I beat she didn't even want to look at that ugly face of yours." Fionnuala had fallen tripping of a rock that lay on the ground she could fell smaller rocks under her she pushed her self up with clenched fist. The snow was cold in her hand she knew if she didn't act soon the snow would melt. She looked and saw she was close to the wall hopefully close enough. Fionnuala though the snow at his face, but it was not only snow there where rocks in there as well. As soon as it had left her hands she ran. She made it to the wall and jumped over it where she found people working hopefully if he came after her he would not be stuped enough to try and fight her there.
Light Deston
Light Deston
Citizen

Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:33 pm
Light felt cold and a few pebbles pelt his face as he wiped it off he notice that the girl had climbed over the wall. Light followed her and smiled when he saw the people and decided to just follow her until they were clear of the people or if she waited there he would wait til the people left not really a bad plan on her part but still not a very well thought out one. Light had decided he would just follow the girl and he noticed that her purple outfit was ripped a little shed be getting could soon and then he would have her she had a little blood running from her lip from where he had slapped her.Light was just as patent as anyone but he was not done having fun yet. Light kinda lighted the girls spunk and decided he would just have fun this once but after this he would actually try to get to know the girl.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum