Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
jaden yuki
jaden yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

spar for jaden and daomeon nk p i/o Empty spar for jaden and daomeon nk p i/o

Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:00 am
Jaden reached over and turned off his alarm clock that was going off in his ear looked at the time shook his head and got out of bed. Looking around he spotted every thing as he had left it when he had went to sleep the night before.Jaden walked to his closet and pulled out his clothes he would wear today. Walking to the bath room Jaden turned the shower on as hot s he could stand it and got it .After he had his shower jaden got dressed putting on his pants and a white shirt then putting on his black trench coat the cut off at the heels of his boots.jaden walked over to the mirror and looked in it and thought to him self "man i look rough but i hope today goes good." reaching into the draw below the mirror jaden pulled out a hair tie and pulled his shoulder length hair ino a pony tail. jaden slid on his boots and before walking out the door he fastened his heavens sorrow ninjato to his waist and closed and locked the door behind him, Jdaen was walking to the tringing towers .On te way jaden stopped and ordered a bowl of ramen and ate it and then continued on hs way to the towers while listening to the birds chirp and the crickets  being annoying as always he fainally reached the training towers. Looking at the tower you would think much but once inside it was emaculent. Jden entered to tower and to his surprise there werent many people here yet. Looking around Jaden wasnt impressed by the people he had saw there.Jaden wanted some one that could push him to his limits and then some but he was begining to think that there wasnt anyone that could help him. Jaden was fiddling with his hair and walking around the towers looking at the people.

While walking around the training towers jaden was looking for a worthy challenge. He spotted a young man and decided to see if he wanted to spar so Jaden walked over and said hi my name is jaden would you want to spar with me? While Jaden waited for a repsonce he looked at the young man and tryed to read his body laungae to see if he could find some kind of idea of what he was going to be getting into with the boy. Jaden could normlly read people very well but the young man he couldnt read him  at all. Jaden smiled and chuckled. "Wow if this guy appecepts my challenge this would be great because if my hunch is correct theis guy will push me to my best." Jaden had thought to him self.

[twc=460] [edits were approved by daomeon and myself]
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

spar for jaden and daomeon nk p i/o Empty Re: spar for jaden and daomeon nk p i/o

Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:59 am
Daemon yuki awoke in a sweat from the dream he had, his father was lying dead at his feet once again. 'why do these dreams keep happening to me?' he asked himself as he turned off the old alarm by his bed which had this high pitch constant ring that hurt his freshly awake ears. Stretching the young boy stood up to feel the warm floor, well warm to him at least but he was yuki and resistant to the cold, He looked out of his window into the grey morning skies and sighed as he went to the bathroom to shower. Not caring what the water felt like he hopped in and began to wash himself, taking care to clean not just stand there, once done he would hop out and begin to dry himself with a towel. Before sliding on his underwear and other clothes, a blue pair of shorts and a white T-shirt, and headed downstairs to make himself some breakfast.

Down stairs he would begin to cook him some eggs and Bacon along with a few pieces of toast and a glass of Orange Juice. Scarfing it down quickly before putting the dishes in to the sink for later and heading out the door. Upon opening the door the birds could be heard singing in the early hours of the morning. The sunrise was a true sight to behold as it was tinted with all the colors of the wind and then some more. He arrived at the training grounds before any others had shown up and sat at the base of the tower when a boy arrived.

"Hi my name is Jaden. Would you want to spar with me?" He asked jumping straight to business. "Sure. My name is Daemon Yuki." He said as he stood up and offered his hand to shake. After which he would distance himself by a total of 10 meters, facing Jaden the whole time, before taking a defensive stance. By the looks of the boy he was still an academy student as he had no visable head band and as Such Daemon would hold back if need be. "Make your move Jaden!" He said and waited for the boy to start the fight.
jaden yuki
jaden yuki
Citizen

spar for jaden and daomeon nk p i/o Empty Re: spar for jaden and daomeon nk p i/o

Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:10 am
Jaden shook the boys hand and tooks his own stance and looked at Daemon. Jaden had began bagen unsheathing his heavens sorrow ninjuato for a little extra boost of speed and ran at the boy and swiping his sword at Daemons left leg with one hand and  threw a punch with the other at daemons throat incase his sword swing missed. jumping back out of th way from daemon incase of a premtive counter attack.

[twc 535][sorry tired ]
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:53 pm
The boy was slow even by Daemons standard of speed. He unsheathed his sword and charged at him while he did so Daemon would simply step to the right and duck while sticking out his right leg to trip the boy up not enough to make him fall and stab himself but more of a stumble. "Lesson one, Don't charge head on unless you can land a hit." Daemon said trying to teach the boy a little bit as he went.
jaden yuki
jaden yuki
Citizen

Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:42 pm
After being stumbled by daemon he realized that this guy would be trouble so he decided on a new tactic wait for daemon to come in close and the grab him if he could .Jaden new he had no chance of winning if he relied on speed  but Jaden had to win he had no choice he had to become stronger he had to be the one to save the village he had to win at all costs. Jaden looked at daemon and started walking towards him jaden was about 2 feet from daemon by now so he lashed out with his sword and if it conected it would cut in to daemons leg causing him to slow down considerably.
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:03 pm
Jaden was stumbled and turned to near Daemon. It would be before Jaden slashed out at his left leg that Daemon would strike out with his right leg aiming for the boys cheek. If it were to connect his body would twist and the sword to strike the dirt. "Lesson two is the same as lesson one. If you cant hit them dont try." he said as he formed hand seals for the Mizu Bunshin making four clones and the Real Daemon stepping back a bit. "Try taking on these guys." He said as he would sit down and wait for the conclusion of the spar.
jaden yuki
jaden yuki
Citizen

Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:02 pm
looking at daemons clones jaden was not sure what to do but he gritted his teeth and jumpped backwards. while in the air jaden looked from the air and saw a whole new prospective and stratigie in this battle.jaden laned on his feet and spun facing the clones. jaden sprinted towards the first clone and lashedout with his other hand if it conected he would grab the clone and ram his sword into the clones chest. while  he knew that if his attack went threw the other clones as well as there creator would be on top of him in mere moments so he put all he had into this battle but if he was going to lose he was going out in a blaze of glory.

[twc=783]
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:02 pm
Jaden jumped back then spun to face the clones that were already closing in on him at a speed of 7.5, not fast really the boy should be able to keep up with them. Jaden would then grab the clone closest to him and slam his sword into its chest soaking him in water in turn. Daemon would just smile as the clones made their move there would be 3 clones left one clone would stand to the boys left the other to the right and the last one would be right in front of him visible after the clone he stabbed was destroyed. The clone in the middle would strike first being a meter from the boy while the clone on the left would perform a slide and try to take out the boys legs while the one on the right would snatch out at the sword the boy held.
jaden yuki
jaden yuki
Citizen

Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:58 am
jaden soon realized that the other clones were on top of him so the only thing that popped into his head was jump. as jaden jumped he saw that the clone to his left was sliding to try and knock him off balance and to his right the clone had reach for his sowrd but when jaden jumped the clone had grabbed the blade instead and the one right infront of him swung and hit him in his shin instead of his face or chest jaden felt pain in his shin but moved forward instead of the full flip he had wanted jaden had to settle for a backwards jump considering he had been hit. seeing that he clone had grabbed his bald  the damage from it should make it explode into water like the first one he had stabbed. if not then jaden had put atleast 3 meters from him and the clones jaden decided to take the space and regroup him self and think of a stratigy to get him self out of this but not sur if he was going to be able to if it came to it he would kneel to daemons superioirty in battle but until it came to that he was going down with a fight. "daemon your very skilled in battle and i think have made a bad call by challeneging you to a spar but im going to give it my all"

[twc=1029]
jaden yuki
jaden yuki
Citizen

Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:10 am
watching the clone explode jaden smirked and decided he culd take the clones with no problem. With his sword drawn jaden decided to take the attack to the clones. jaden ran at the clones who were now standing beside each other and pulled his sword back behind him while running. jaden jumped into the air twisting himself  so while coming down it would be a whirl wind of metal.coming down in his whirlwind attack jadens sword would be aimed from head to torso on the clones so if the managed to dodge they would be wounded slighty weither it be death to the clones or not his real problem rested with their master. this by named daemon how could jden defeat him jaden couldnt out run him. jaden must out smart him in the battle field its jadens only choice. jaden lands on his feetwith his back to the clones behind them facing daemon. his grip on his sword tightened gritted his teeth.  jaden was considering a fake out attack act like he is going run and attack him when in reality he would be run and slide with his sword coming right up to daemons inner thigh.
[twc= 1228]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum