Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Standing in the Snow [P, NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: Standing in the Snow [P, NK]

Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:00 pm
Hanako was pleased with her attack, finding no way he could escape this, until.... Oh.

Apparently he kissed her, or she kissed him, or they kissed, or maybe their lips just smashed together but it wasn't a kiss. Or was it a kiss? What was it? Apparently an accidental kiss. And apparently he was in only his shorts, on top of her, front to front. And apparently both of his hands were on the sides of her head. And apparently he wasn't moving.

She counted the seconds that the 'kiss' lasted. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... She lost count at 10, panic rising slowly from the pit of her stomach and fogging her thoughts. Suddenly she wasn't in the snowy clearing anymore. She was back home. With Daiki.

Alarm bells were screaming inside her mind while her body sat frozen, a Hinata blush covering her face. She was embarrassed, but the fear outweighed it by 100:1. You could even see it on her face. She just lied there until he got off, muscles tense and eyes widened. He said something, or rather stuttered it, but the words fell on deaf ears. Memories flashed through her young mind as she slowly sat up, her mouth forming words with no sound coming out. this went on for a few seconds until a sudden shrill squeal erupted from her throat, much like the one from after he screamed (though it sounded more fearful than pained). She scooted backwards through the snow for about a foot, then stopped and wrapped her arms around her legs, which were drawn up to her chest. She put her forehead against her knees and rocked very, very slightly, eyes wide and mouth still moving. However, this time there was sound, albeit very unintelligible. "Dai- da- n- pl- nnm- fa-..." she mumbled, unable to form sentences. It was then that she realized she was shaking, but she decided not to care for a minute. How could she act like things were okay? They weren't, not if she turned into.. into this when an accident happened. Maybe she should tell him... He's her teammate after all.

No. Absolutely not. She would be killed, no doubt about it. He told her himself. He told her many times. Hanako couldn't tell, not even her team.

The girl slowly calmed herself, a shuddering breath escaping her lips. She slowly let her arms fall to her sides and brought her head up, using her knees as support to lift herself off the ground. Unshed tears were in her eyes, but they were all but unnoticeable within her silvery depths. "...Would you buy it if I said that you only caught me off guard...? Let's just get on with this fight so I can go ho- so I can go back to my house..." the girl said tiredly, blush still darkening her face considerably. She then noticed that she was still shaking, mentally cursing that she couldn't stop. "Just.. never mind me. Sorry for that; I shouldn't have tried a head utt. Cheap move anyway."
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:47 pm
Sora had stopped his walking as he saw Hanako curl up into a ball and rock back and forth... aw come on! 'I- I can't be that bad at kissing.. can I? No way! I'm the best!' he thought, trying to reassure himself. He had snapped out of thoughts and did a face palm. He needed to check on Hanako, not worry about kissing. He could do that once he turned into a teenager or something. The boy rushed over to the seeming traumatized girl and crouched down to her level on the ground. A deeply concerned look was on his face, the blush he had on previously had faded so there was only a very light tint on his face. "Hana?" he questioned in a hushed tone. He wasn't really sure what was going on with the girl, but it must have been something serious if she wasn't even speaking proper words.

Sora furrowed his eyebrows at his friend's current condition and sighed. He really needed to find out what was wrong with her soon! The boy snapped out of his thoughts.. again.. and saw Hanako get back up onto her feet. He did the same thing, and shoved his hands into the pockets of his shorts. Hearing what the girl had said, the genin shook his head almost fiercely and started a reply. "Nope, I wouldn't buy it at all. And it wasn't a cheap move, but it wasn't something you would do in a simple spar." he said, "Besides.. what happened to make you react like that?" he asked. If she didn't want to tell him, of course he would lay off the topic. 'Regardless I'll find out, one way or another.' he thought with a small frown planted on his face.

The boy sighed and literally turned his frown upside down. His smiled was directed at the girl, hoping it would lift up her spirits. But then.. her remembered that she was blind. Oh, she could probably hear his lips moving or.. at least something, anything really. "You sure you want to continue?" he asked the girl.

{TWC: 4177
-Gained Water element
-Switched main spec to Ninjutsu}
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:53 pm
Hanako 'looked' at her feet, rolled her eyes, and met Sora's. IT was only a matter of time before her secret was revealed, and she was dreading it. "Fine, that's not what happened. That doesn't mean I'm going to tell you though," Hanako said, her face a mask of indifference. However, her shaking didn't allow her to fool him. Why can't I stop shaking... Oh shut up that's a stupid question; You know why. But he's not Daiki and it was an accident... she thought to herself. "So... Why are you only in your shorts? I know you're a Yuki and all but seriously?" the genin asked, changing the subject. After his question, she merely nodded her head and took her flawless stance. She decided to try one of her previous attacks, but with a twist. In a second she was running towards Sora, who was about 2 meters away. At two feet away she would drop into a front flip. Her foot should have hit his face unless he dodged.

If he should back up, Hanako would eventually spring off her hands and finish the flip, immediately going back into a run. She would bluff a hit to the cheek and instead make one to the gut, using her leg to trip him at the same time. As Sora would fall from the impact of her punch to the stomach and the trip, Hanako would turn swiftly behind him and kick him in the upped back between his two shoulder blades, overall making him land frontwards in the snow.

If he should move to the side, Hanako would quickly finish her flip and turn fluidly, bending down to extend her leg as far as she could and swiping Sora's feet out from under him, back to front, causing him to probably land on his rear. However, he would not hit the ground as Hanako would move behind him and send a punch to the back of the head (not using her full force as not to cause injury but using most of it), making him fall forwards. If all went to plan, she would then quickly turn again and deliver a swift kick to the chest using her full force, hopefully sending him back a few feet.

No matter what attack landed or didn't land, she would turn to Sora with a jokingly smug expression on her face and say in a matter of fact tone, "By the way, you aren't a bad kisser~"

---

The fire within Hanako was nearing it's highest peak. She felt fuzzy and warm inside; The coldness was gone. Her finger tips burned as though her hand was submerged in fire, and her heart fluttered in the beautiful heat. It was no longer just a flicker, but a raging inferno that threatened to overtake her. Hana loved it.

She heard the snow falling on the ground and the sounds of evergreen leaves rushing in the breeze. Rabbits, fur beginning to change to white, hopped far off in the distance. There was a spider on the tree not to far from her, apparently wrapping it's prey in a web. She felt the wind whip around her as she attacked, loving this sensation of freeness. Snow fell onto her face, burning with coldness yet lighting up her eyes. The smell of fresh water drifted into her nose; Most people thought it had no smell, but springs of truly fresh water smelled wonderful.

She came alive when she was fighting, this exhilarating feeling only fueling the fire growing within her. This is what fire chakra felt like.

Soon she would have her glass.

(TWC- 4046. -Gained Fire Element.)
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:33 am
Sora nodded in understanding, but continued to give a forced little smile. "Alright, I'll still find out soon enough." he replied with a small smirk. However, her question had caught him a little off guard. Why was he wearing shorts in the cold. 'I.. I really don't feel like telling her. Oh, I got it!' he thought. "I'm only going to tell you that when you tell me what happened to you." Oh, the genin was really enjoying this. He rose an eyebrow once he went back into her position from before. The Yuki guessed she was ready to start the spar again. He jump back by a few feet and went his own stance from ... before the incident. He readied himself once the girl ran towards him once more. 'Is she really going to try the same move?' he thought once she did a front flip.. again.

Sora 'tsked' while she was up in the air. He ducked down and rolled on the ground, soon getting behind her in stead of being in front. He jumped back onto his feet and tried to perform another sweeping kick. However, he had heard what she said after he rolled away. "By the way, you aren't a bad kisser~". Heat returned to his cheeks, making the poor child look like a tomato. He continued with his attack anyway, deciding he could dwell on the comment after he managed to land a hit. The boy would jump back by about 2 or 3 meters and got into a very simple position. "W-what do you mean by that Hanako?!" he asked frantically. The deep blush on his cheeks grew an even darker red, even though that didn't seem possible.

Sora sighed and tried to get himself under control. His teammate was.. really unique, he would give her that. Most girls would have been fangirling around him by now, but he never really seen Hanako in his class. He could tell she must have not really heard of him in the academy. 'She must have just turned genin before me' he thought to himself. "Hey Hanako? Did you get your element yet? I think I already got mine!" he called out to the girl. The boy could in fact feel the calmness of water inside him. It was just simply flowing, almost like it was soothing him down. The water just felt lazy and super relaxed, just like he could be sometimes. Sora really liked the feeling of water, but wind was a bit better in his opinion. He couldn't wait to get his Ice element though!

Maybe he could get that in this spar as well. It would be awesome if he did. 'But I don't have to get it now.. I could just train for it later on' he thought with a small smile. The Yuki stayed in his little stance and waited for Hanako to either attack or reply to him.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:34 pm
Hanako huffed a little, not really surprised when her attack didn't hit. After all, she had used it once already. The genin only rolled her eyes and jumped over his kick smoothly, having sensed it.  A foxish grin lit her face again as she turned back towards Sora though, perfect words on the tip of her tongue. "Well, Sora-kun, I mean you aren't a bad kisser. A little sloppy, but I've kissed worse~" the girl said cheekily. He would never realize how much meaning she held behind the last part of her sentence. She mentally cringed as more memories flooded her mind, but as soon as they invaded they were pushed away. "Well, if the feeling of a million little sparks flying around inside of you is what fire chakra feels like, then yes, I have it now." The girl fell back into a comfortably loose position, uncaring if she was open to attacks or not. In all honesty she was getting tired and was about at her limit for pain, though she would never let It show. On top of her... training session... with Daiki, she had been beaten around, hit in the head, and screamed at in the ear at an alarmingly high frequency. She was wiped out. "Oh, and then I guess I'll just drop the topic. No way am I telling you," Hanako said, a hint more of seriousness finding it's way into her voice and eyes. "Wanna just call it a day? I'm ready to sleep, and my head still hurts."
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:21 pm
Sora had steam coming out of his ears after hearing her comments about.. that little accident. It wasn't like he was trying on the kiss! The boy bet if he had intended to do that, it wouldn't have been so "sloppy" like she said it was. "Well.. you were sloppy too. I bet my fangirls were better." he mumbled with a smirk on his face. Of course, the genin knew she would be able to hear him with her advanced senses and all. If she was going to tease him then it was time to fight fire with fire! Even though that would simply create more fire.. you get the point. Sora took a deep breath since he was getting to his limit. Seems like he needed to get more stamina, he bet Yaju would have been able to fight longer than this! However, he was never really the one to be that stamina type. Just more like a straight on attack without using too much energy.

Sora walked over the his teammate and placed his hands at his sides. "Yea, I'm getting a bit worn out myself. In fact.. I think it's time for me to head home and rest." he replied with a small smile. The boy looked at the sun to try and guess at the time. It was still high in the sky, but not by that much. He guessed it was past 12 p.m, so he had plenty of time to rest before the next day bothered to come. He lightly yawned and put his hands into the air, stretching. 'Yea, better head back to the village before those dem- I mean.. my fanclub.. finds out that I'm somewhere out here.' he thought with a small shudder going throughout his small body. "Anyway, I'll see you later Hana-chan!" he said with a large smile. He twirled to face the direction the village was in and took a few steps forward.

However, before he took another step, the boy rushed back towards his teammate. He planted a friendly kiss on her forehead and smirked at her. "Hope you'll feel better. Sorry again for screaming at you." he whispered. Sora then rushed back to the village at top speed, snickering at how he imagined her expression to be like.

{EXIT-- TWC: 5063
-Gained 25 stats and 50 JP
-Got my Water Element
-Switched main spec to Ninjutsu (Previously was Tai)
-1063/2000 for Ice Element}
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:31 pm
Hanako just laughed at the thought. Sora? Fangirls? As if. He was as likely to have a fanclub as she was to have a loving fath- Well anyway. "Well, hope you rest well then," she said to her teammate, a person who she was beginning to feel very comfortable around. In fact, my her judgement, she was a bit too copmfortable around him for her own good. Waving goodbye, she listened as his footsteps began to fade away until they suddenly returned. She blushed full-heartedly at the kiss placed on her forehead, the slightest of smiles tugging at her lips. This... was one of the first caring gestures she'd had in over a year. It was nice to say the least, even if it was only meant as a joke. She nodded, accepting his apology, and 'watched' as he faded itno the distance. "Bye.. Sora-kun..." the girl said quietly, her smile now full on pulling at her lips. There was something about him that made her feel happier, but she just didn't know what... It was time to go home, she decided, no matter how much she dreaded it.

(EXIT)
(TWC- 4,486.
-Fire element gained. (4,486/4k)
-486/2k for glass release
-8 meters for hearing/smell added to skill for this WC (500 words per meter)
-7588/10k for skill.
-15 meters total for hearing/smell.
-touch/reading abilities gained.
-22 stats
-44 JP)
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:24 am
Alright first for Sora, approved on gained element and stats.... However you can only use this word count for one thing and cannot stack it all for another. Now for hanako same applies for you as well
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum