Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 6:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 6:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 5:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 4:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 4:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 3:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 3:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 3:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 2:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 2:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Standing in the Snow [P, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Standing in the Snow [P, NK]

Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:36 pm
Hanako took the hit full on, coughing as his foot hit her already-bruised stomach. However, she didn't let pain cloud her mind. The Genin would have turned in midair, landing on her hands instead of her head and performing a perfect backflip. The snow stung her hands but she didn't seem to notice. As she settled back onto the ground, Hana turned around to face her younger opponent, stance defensive with a few offensive traits. It was a flawless position, really, after having practiced it so many times.

With both feet apart, her left leg was positioned a bit behind her, weight set mostly on that one, while her right foot was a bit in front of her. This was she could both spring foreword, fall back, and aim a kick. Her left hand was balled into a tight fist, raised just a under her collar none and over a bit to cover her hear. It was held rather close to the body yet not close enough to prohibit movement. With this hand she could block her face, her neck, her chest, and her heart area. Her right fist was in a similar position but held at a different place. This one was over her stomach and off to the right side. With this hand she could cover her stomach, lower chest, and pelvic areas. Her whole front was covered. As for her over all body position, her back was angled backwards a bit but her head was tilted forward, eyes locked directly on Sora though she couldn't see him. However, where her sight lacked her hearing had improved. She could smell his breath, hear his heartbeat, and feel the way his feet hit the ground (slough muffled due to snow).
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:58 pm
Sora glared at his opponent's stance after backflipping away from him. It seemed she had her entire front covered in case he went to attack. That was going to be a problem, how could he land a hit is he couldn't even find an opening? That is truly troublesome. 'Hey, wait a second..' he thought, his eyebrow raising slightly. Sure, her entire front side was covered but.. what about the back. The boy moved his head to verify his thoughts and he was apparently proven right. He grinned at the though of being able to get a free strike to easily. The problem was figuring out how to get behind her without her noticing anything. Yes, that was the true objective here.

Sora began to think about a way to get behind her and straight out attack. 'Wait.. doesn't she have really high senses? That could be helpful..' he though with a smirk beginning to form. He would be feeling a bit guilty about what he was about to do, but he had to if he wanted to win this fight. The boy immediately crouched and launched himself off the ground and towards Hanako. When he was only a meter in front of her, Sora let out a might shout. Loud enough for people probably at the village entrance to hear, and loud enough for small animals to scurry from fear. It was loud enough to make the few birds that was in the area and fly away towards another location.

Since he was positive that worked, the genin had landed safely onto his feet and smoothly aimed two punches, first for her face and second for her stomach. Might as well get in more hits while he had the chance right? Next, Sora swiftly made his way behind the girl. He would lightly use his left foot to push her forward and make her land face first in the snow. The boy prepared himself in case she got back up and tried something on him to turn the tables. He moved back by a meter or two and waited for what his opponent had in store. The Yuki was positive that he could take it.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:44 pm
Hanako was fine and dandy (as much as she can be anyway)... until he screamed. Okay, that was a cheap shot. Because the genin didn't just hear the shout. She felt it though her entire head. The sound waves bounced through her ears jaggedly, causing nauseating pain. It didn't help at all that pain was amplified anyway, so it was like... words can't describe what she was feeling. Before his punch landed on her fact, Hanako had hit her knees, completely frozen. Her eyes were wide and her mouth hanging open in silent scream. Her hands were clasped around her ears, fingers shaking as she held her breath.The punch to her face whizzed by right above her head, but the one aimed for her stomach hit her right in the chin(1). It sent her back into the snow, the pain in her head only amplified. Her head was pounding violently, like someone was using a jackhammer on high, not to mention her ears were ringing non-stop. It was a lot to feel, and it was overwhelming. She couldn't defend herself at all.

After a few moments of hitting the ground, back down, her eyes snapped back into focus and she let out a soft, half-hearted shriek (not scream, a breathy shriek), her hands forming into fists and her nails digging into her scalp. "...W-why.... scream.... you........ hurt...." the girl muttered, unable to form coherent sentences. There was a pause and shaky intake of breath after every word. She would be able to fight again in a second, but... Well, if she couldn't even talk right then how could she speak?

(OOC  (1)I figure it would have been better than neck, which is where it should have hit, but I'm guessing you don't want to hurt her that bad. ._.)
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:29 pm
The expression on Sora face tuned into a concerned one after hitting the girl on the chin. He didn't expect it to send her back with such force, it was supposed to be a simple punch to keep her a bit winded for his follow up. He rushed over to the poor girl, feeling very panicked on the inside. He really needed to watch his strength! He stopped once he made his beside her, the girl's back facing the ground. Sora crouched down and waved a hand in front of her eyes to snap her out of the small trance-or whatever it was. "Wait... what the hell am I doing? She's blind." he mumbled with a frown. He bit his lip and wondered what he could do to help her get back to normal quickly. He didn't know the scream would hurt the girl that much.

Sora sighed and poked her forehead, not really sure on what to do. There didn't seem to be much he could really do to stop the pain from his screech. "Hanako?" he said as quietly as he could, "You alright? I'm sorry for doing that to you. Didn't know it would hurt you that much." The genin leaned forward a bit, still in his crouching position. He furrowed his eyebrows, showing a small amount of frustration from the situation his teammate was in. Sora continued to lightly poke her, but on the cheek this time. "At least try to form a sentence?" he questioned in a small voice, something he never liked to do often. If Hanako didn't recover from this thing he was going to be very worried.

In fact he worried right now! 'It sucks I don't know how to help' he thought with a deep frown. The boy seemed to have no choice but wait for her to snap out of it.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:53 pm

Hanako's silvery eyes snapped back into total focus almost immediately and, only milliseconds after her eyes focused, she would send a fist flying into Sora's face. Right smack in-between the eyes. Although she may be slower than her opponent, the element of surprise should have gotten him. She also used her full strength, so that should have been enough to send him back a few feet. Although her head and ears were still radiating excruciating pain, she was pissed enough to think coherently again. Once Sora would have landed, Hanako wouled have gotten up (though unsteadily since the ears affect balance) and shot him a death glare that could chill the spines of ANBU around the world. He want's a complete sentence? By Kami he will GET a complete sentence, that teme.... the girl thought, fists clenching even tighter than before as rage literally rippled off of her in waves. "...You didn't know it would hurt me?! WHAT PART ABOUT 'HEIGHTENED SENSES'  AND 'PAIN IS AMPLIFIED' DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!?! Because not only do I have to deal with the aftermath of a scream in hypersensitive ears, I hat to deal with double the effect because of stupid pain crap. And then a punch to the chin to top it all off!  Not to mention that I was already in incredible pain before we started sparring, and now my headache is only worse! DUDE?!?! I swear to Kami-sama, if you pull that crap one more time I will not hesitate to personally pound you so far into the ground that you will find yourself deep in the fiery lake of hell before my fists stop flying..." the small, fragile girl growl-ranted in a loud voice, scorching eyes locked into the ones of her counterpart. Her glare was only helped by the fact that her eyes were such a creepy (yet still enchanting) shade of misty silver. Her words were not just threats.
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:38 pm
Sora's eyes widened once he saw the fist that was getting dangerously close to his perfect, intact face. The poor boy got sent back flying from the force of the attack. He could tell that she was obviously mad. He bounced off of the ground like a pebble before doing a face plant in the snow, the rest of his body pointed upwards and then finally hitting the ground. The genin groaned in pain and sat up straight, rubbing the place Hanako had punched him. "Ah.. what the heck is your problem!?? I was trying to land an attack so that's what I did! And what makes you think you can pound me into hell when I was winning this fight?! HUH??!! I CAN BEAT YOU ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!! COME AT ME AND I'LL PROVE IT!!" he shouted, his eyes wide and white in comical anger.

Sora jumped onto his feet and clenched both his fists. 'I'm totally gonna get her back for that punch!' he thought. Him doing that scream was a cheap shot? Puh! Catching him off guard when checking if she was okay was the real cheap shot! It was weird though... the boy never really gotten that mad before, even if his expression was somewhat funny. He wasn't even one to get angered so quickly. Maybe it was because Hanako was usually quiet and her loud voice startled him into getting mad.. yea that had to be the case. 'But that doesn't even make sense..' he thought with a frown. Oh, whatever. Now was the time to focus back onto the battle.

The Yuki noticed that the distance between them was about 4 meters, which wasn't bad. He looked at his opponent and crouched down, not wanting to attempt a move just yet. "Get over here so we can finish this fight!" he exclaimed.

{TWC: 2848}
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:55 pm
(Stats finally approved from flower. She has em in this thread cuz technically she had them from the start, as the thread was started before this one. ._. Go ahead and add yours if you haven't already.)

Hana glared, and I mean glared.The pain in her head had begun to wear off (just a little), but she was still fuming. "Sora, you didn't land a shot. You freaking screamed in my ear, which is not okay, AND THEN landed a shot!" the genin roared, practically spitting fire. However, her eyes softened a bit and her tone grew quieter as his words, before she nailed him in the face, registered in her mind. Guess they both pulled cheap shots. "To answer your question, my head feels like it's being hit with a jackhammer but yeah I'm fine. I've been through worse... You okay too?" The girl said, almost back to her normal whispery tone.

Hanako resumed her previous stance, mind running through attacks as soon as her last sentence was uttered. Hanako would have listened to his reply to her question and then taken action. She would have raced full speed at her opponent, stopping suddenly a few feet away and smoothly going straight into a front-flip. IT was positioned so that it would seem her foot was going to hit his face, but really it would wind up about an inch away. As her foot would near his eyes she would turn her body using her great flexibility and land just to the side of him, facing his opposite direction. Just before her feet would hit the ground, her hand would have grabbed his foot (as she was literally bent over backwards as she turned) and pulled it up swiftly. If all went to plan, he would be tripped with one foot in her hand.

Once he would be on the ground, Hanako would attempt to lift him up and over her head and smack him down on the direct opposite side, her full strength coming into play here. However, she would twist him in midair so he would hit on his back rather than face. Headache's were one thing but broken noses were another, and she wasn't made enough to do that anyway.

(TWC- 2581. Meters gained for hearing/touch- 5. TWC for hypersensitivity skill- 5698/10k. Total meters for hearing/smell- 11. Touch/reading abilities gained. 2581/4k for fire element.)
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:16 pm
(Already did 2 hours after we got approved xD)

The genin settled into a defensive and offensive stance, mostly being ready to counter attack anything that Hanako might try on him. "Yea yea.. I'm fine. And I did land some hits on you before I even yelled.. heh." he replied with a small smirk. He rubbed his eye with his free hand and quickly put it back into position, staring at his opponent as she neared him. Sora wasn't really sure what her plan was, but he would find out very soon. He could see the mist coming out of his mouth, caused by the cold air. He wondered if Hanako was affected by the weather they were in. She didn't seem like she was.. but then again the girl could be ignoring it and just trying to get her Katon.

The Yuki snapped out of his thoughts just in time to react for the foot he saw coming close to his face. Even if it wasn't greater than his opponent's by much, he went as fast as he could and took a few steps closer to her foot. However, he deeply leaned to the left and went to grab the foot with both of his hands. If this worked, the genin would spin around in a circle to get momentum and then throw his teammate into the direction she came from at full force. The boy would continue spinning for a bit before completely coming to a halt, holding his head with one hand. 'Man! That made me a bit dizzy.. maybe I should only do that as a last resort move. Yea, in case I really need to make some distance.' he thought.

Sora would lightly shake his head and turn to face Hanako. He returned to his previous position and began to think of an attack he could perform. This barely took 5 seconds as he charged towards his opponent. If the girl was already on the ground, he would leap into the air once he was 2 feet in front of her and try to land on her stomach with one foot. Yes, that was a pretty harsh move to attempt. BUT, it was for their benefit! How else were they going to get their element if they didn't go at it with full force. The boy could just tell it wouldn't be long before he unlocked his water element, after he did it would be time to finally get his ice! There were so much ideas with Ice filling into his head.

Maybe once both of them got their clan element they could battle again? Sora would like to see if Hanako's element and his element would cancel out, considering the components they were made out of. Since the author of this post thinks it was typed long enough, we shall now focus back onto the battle. Since there was the possibility of her not being on the ground for his strike, he would aim a punch for the stomach if she had gotten up after he thrown her. If his attacks worked, or interrupted in between, the boy would jump away from his opponent and land about 4 meters away.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:14 pm
(lmbo kay. I put my stats in my siggy so you can see what you're up against now lol)

Hanako thought about doing a front flip and landing normally, but she suddenly had a better idea. She hit the ground, albeit harder than she excepted, and stayed. The girl could have moved as she heard him near, but she didn't. Inches from her stomach, the genin suddenly grabbed Sora's foot with both hands and held on tight, twisting her flexible body and kicking his other leg in a way that he would fall toward her. The surprise of her attack would probably allow it to hit. Resolute, Hanako would smash her forehead against Sora's as he fell. Except, she didn't hit his forehead as she planned. She hit his nose, though she was too 'in-the-zone' to notice. However, she did feel a slight difference... She'd ask after... Oops. She would not wince at the pain in her head as she collided, but merely clench her teeth as her headache grew even worse. Hurt's like crap but at least I landed a hit.... the girl thought, jumping off the ground. As she was the one applying force, Sora should have sustained the brunt of the attack, not to mention Hanako's health was higher by a few points. She had used her full strength and speed in this attack as well, so it was definatly going to hurt. ....Hopefully he hadn't broken his nose or anything... uh-oh.

Hanako took her previous stance, looking down upon where Sora should lie. "You aren't the only one who can land a hit. And just so you know, I had two other attack plans laid out that could have simply let me either escape the foot or escape hitting the ground entirely, but I rathered this as I landed an attack as well," the genin said softly, just explaining her mindset. His attacks were a bit predictable, whereas she was a very creative fighter. Hm. Suddenly, the oddity in the hut surface registered  in her mind again, and her eyes widened a bit. "Hey, uhm, I did hit your forehead... right?" the sightless girl asked, taking a step closer to Sora. Oh crap oh crap oh crap I think I hit his nose.....

.....Oops

(WC- 359.  TWC- 2940. Meters gained for hearing/touch- 5. TWC for hypersensitivity skill- 6057/10k. Total meters for hearing/smell- 12. Touch/reading abilities gained. 2940/4k for fire element.)
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:13 am
(Kinda rushed this.. might not be that good)

Sora rose an eyebrow once the girl caught his foot with both of her hands. Maybe she was taking a page out of his book and performing the same move he did? That was probably what could happen. He flailed his arms in surprise when his had gotten tripped by Hanako's other leg. Just how could he have missed that? Man, he was getting sloppier and sloppier with his fighting. Sure, his creativity was improving by lots but he still needed to consider what his opponents might try on him! The boy began to panic as his face neared Hanako's. 'Just what is she trying to do?! With the way we are now we're just going to..' he thought adjusting his head in a way where he wouldn't hit the girl's forehead. And the outcome of the hit.. well.. let's just say it was probably where neither of them expected it to be.

Instead of hitting his nose on Hanako's forehead, with how he shifted his head, it made it so their.. lips.. crashed. Yea...

Let's just say that Sora wasn't so happy with that.

The genin stayed in that position for a bit, not knowing exactly what to do. It didn't help how his body felt frozen.. and the fact that he was only wearing shorts and nothing else. His hands were on both sides of Hanako's head, while the rest of his body was just plainly.. on top of her. 'Move.. move.. DANG IT I SAID MOVE!' he practically shouted in his mind. Sora pushed himself off of the poor a girl, his face a very deep shade of red. "I-I.. I didn't mean for that.." he stuttered. The boy got up onto his feet a walked a few steps away, trying to get his brain to function once more. It was just so troublesome with what just occurred. Man, why did he have to be so stupid? The genin walked around in circles, holding his head in a attempt to find out what he could possibly do.

"Dang.. Dang.. why did you have to do and do that you idiot?" he mumbled to himself. He could have just found another way to evade the hit! Or maybe could have tried to dodge her leg when she tried to trip him? Sora continued to walk around, the blush still visible on his face.

{TWC: 3811}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum