Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Jason's rise to genin Empty Jason's rise to genin

Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:56 pm
Jason walked back and forth and attempting to calm down. "oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man... what if they fail me? aaaaaah!" Jason freaked out in the hallway. Jason started to calm down after a few breathing in and out. "ok. it's gonna be fine, Jason. everything is gonna be fine. you're going to do what they say, and pass. otherwise you'll make father disappointed." Jason clenched his hands together and began to sit down at the wall to the left of the door. " Jason Uzumaki". Jason froze like a deer in the headlights. with shaky legs, Jason went up and slapped himself to focus. "focus, dammit! you will make your father proud. both father and mother." Jason went inside with a ready face, and readying himself to become a genin.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Jason's rise to genin Empty Re: Jason's rise to genin

Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:25 pm
The instructor known only as Kumatai, made his way to today's genin exam, his expectation for those that would become genin were mighty high. His foot steps echoed throughout the hallways, each step becoming louder, heavy with malice. The sucking of his teeth was followed with the numerous clicks of his pen that he held with his right hand, the clip board of destiny was in his left. It was time, his presence was made know when he entered the class room. He felt nothing bit fear and cowardice, not from the class as a whole, but from a single individual. He noticed the scent of fear teeming from a lone student, it was so that that lone student would go first.

Walking towards his desk, dressed in his full jounin uniform, stood right behind the it, choosing not to sit down. With a quick action, he raised his right hand and extended it towards the boy who could not remain still, the pen pointing towards his direction, "You boy, you are the first to go." With that, his hands would cross each other, observing what is to come from the boy.

[Ok XD, perform the three basic academy jutsu in 800 words and you will become a genin.]
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:44 pm
Jason stood at attention. "yes sir! will do, sir!", Jason said with a stuttering voice. while Jason was calming down and trying not to screw up.Jason thought of how much he have trained for this very moment. Jason even had a spar against a fellow clansman, Genma Uzumaki. he was going to say thanks to him when and if Jason pass the test. Jason also thought of treating him to some ramen at the noodle bar when all of this was over. Jason owes it all to Jason.Jason went down to the front of the proctor and bowed to him, showing respect to his proctor and authoritative figure. "please be fair and i beg of you to not judge me with difficulties." Jason stated and put his hands in the seal to transform,after he tripped and went up and stood in front of the proctor with a serious face and dusting off his clothes. Jason put his hands into the transform seal and started to focus. "just a little more....there!", Jason found the correct amount of chakra. Jason let out a roar. his entire body shook. "haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Jason focused his chakra and a small explosion erupted. when the smoke cleared Jason had transformed into the proctor. "how about this,proctor? pretty good,huh?" Jason grinned. while at the same time coughing. "i hope this passes....." Jason thought. Jason looked at the proctor with a smile and bowed. Jason reverted back to his real form and made the hand seals for bunshin no jutsu. "bunshin no jutsu!" three clones appeared next to Jason. Jason looked at them and made a big whoop. "yes, yes, yes! they're perfect!". Jason calmed down and stood absolutely still. "man, all those laps really did pay off." Jason thought to himself. plus that swimming in the lake, it really did power up my chakra." Jason thought with a smile on his face. Jason's body was shaking with happiness. " yes! all those hard work at training and that spar with Genma really payed off. i learned a lot thanks to him." Jason thought to himself. " i owe it all, thanks to him." Jason thought all of a sudden.  there was a small explosion and in Jason's place was a log that Jason had found outside earlier at the training grounds while he was training. the log disappeared and Jason went back to the same place. Jason had placed the log where he sat in order for the substitution to work. Jason had practiced a lot before with the substitution technique with the rock he threw away during practice. at first, Jason failed but eventually he succeeded, but only after draining almost all of his chakra. Jason also thought back to what Genma meant with to fight with the will of fire. the next time Jason was meeting Genma, he was sure to ask him if he should spar with him again.  Jason also thought of all the times he was practicing. how hard he trained and what it means to become a shinobi of the leaf. Jason also thought of protecting his friends as well as his mother. his resolve to protect his beloved mother and friends intensified greatly and clenched his fist with pride. "father, i will make you proud. i will protect my mother. i will make you proud, father. please, do not be dissapointed in me, dad. i will work the hardest i can. i will protect everyone in the village. i will protect it with my very life. please, watch over me from heaven. i know you loved me, and i believe you still do. i will make you the proudest father ever. dad, i love you. i love my mother as much as i love you. i will make both of you very proud of me. i will love both of you forever."
Jason bowed to the proctor and cleared his throat. " please judge me fair, proctor. if you fail me, i will work harder, sir!". Jason erected his body and stood at attention. " this i promise you, proctor, sir!" Jason bowed again and erected his body once more and backed away until he got to his seat and sat down. Jason sat there with a smile on his serious face. Jason was hoping he would pass as Jason has trained as hard as he could. Jason also had a sparring match with a fellow clansman and it made him stronger, both mind and soul. Jason waited eagerly to hear him passing the exam. not once does Jason think this is easy. Jason wasn't born, expecting life to do him a lot of favors. during his childhood, Jason learned to respect his elders and did so with the utmost respect. Jason thought of his dear mother and smiled. thinking how much he loved the woman who gave him life.

(811 words counted)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:48 pm