Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1450

Guess What Bro?!! [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess What Bro?!! [P]

Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:43 pm
"Aww man", Sabaku said. Sabaku had learned from his instructor that he had an affinity for nature type techniques, which meant that it would be impossible for him to learn earth techniques, now. He really wished to learn it but, but, for now he would have to deal with it, which really sucked. "The teacher told me that I had wind natured chakra...", Sabaku was now looked down at the floor, moping a bit.

After that, Sabaku made his way over to the door, until he would stop. "Oh yeah I for got, ninja's don't use doors", he said with a smile. he was finally learning, seeing as Koroshi was his role model. walking towards the window he crawled out of, unlocking the latch and stuff. Be fore he would leap out of the window, he would give his goodbyes to Koroshi. "Welp, see ya Koroshi, oh yeah, thanks for the new shield" he said as he fell off the window, in a clumsy way. Whether he new it or not, Sabaku was a bit more out going then before, ever since he meet Koroshi.

(Exit with the new shield, unless u got anything else)
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Guess What Bro?!! [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess What Bro?!! [P]

Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:00 pm
(Approving Sabaku's exit)

Koroshi smiles and waves toward Sabaku as he begins to jump out his window "Don't worry! maybe one day you will have the earth element!" Koroshi says to hopefully cheer his friend up as he leaves the Kage building.

Once he is gone however Koroshi lets out a sigh while shaking his head slightly, thinking of how much Sabaku reminds him of himself when he was younger "Damn now I am starting to feel old!" Koroshi says with a laugh as he makes his way over to his desk, sitting on his Kage seat.

(Exit but not really since its my office! XDD Topic closed)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum