Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Flute I guess Empty Flute I guess

Fri May 22, 2015 2:21 pm
I'll fight for the flute since it seems to be the most legit for me
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Flute I guess Empty Re: Flute I guess

Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:05 am
Tayuya stats and jutsu:

Standing in a lush forest with sky high trees, dense foliage and hanging vines the spectral presense of the once great sound ninja now haunted the grounds protecting her burial site and the resting place of her great flute. The entire area spanned about one hundred meters in all directions with trees reaching as tall as forty meters tall and ten meters wide. The woman sighed as she knew her time in this world was coming to an end but she would be sure to not allow anyone to take what was rightfully hers while she still held sway in this world.

Pulling the flute from her side carry case she began playing a soft melody that seemed to sooth the soul and warm the heart with every note as she hid behind a great oak about thirty meters into the forest. Whoever heard the song would sure to be lured to her location and of course to their final resting place.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:54 pm
Meandering me through the forest, Maku whistled as he walked.  Going for a short jaunt, he had no particular reason to be worried, and as such was mostly relaxed.  He was equipped with the entirety of his arsenal including his mask strapped to the back of his head.  Meaning any whose chakra was below his own would be unable to use chakra sensory to find him.  His fingers tapped on the hilt of his sword in rythem to the tune he continued to whistle.

Deeper and deeper he made his way into the forest, until he began to hear a feint tune.  His whistle would quickly change and become equal to the musicians skill.  Though with the echoing of the trees it was difficult to tell exactly where the sound was coming from her made his way in the general direction.  Since there was no signs of attack or hostility, he remained in his leisure pace, after all how could he know of the danger he faced. He would continue to walk towards the source of the sound unless something out of the ordinary happened.

His blonde air blew in the light wind, and his red eyes scanned the forest. Though he remained relaxed, he was still a trained shinobi and would not be caught unawares in this unknown area.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:14 am
A faint smile slips onto the females face as she picks up the sound of a whistle attempting to match the same wave length as her. Picking up the tempo she plays the flute more loudly drowning out the other sounds in the world. It was good she had planned accordingly for those that wished to intrude on her grounds. The sound had given away the general direction of where the intruder was, something very easy for someone profeccient in sound based genjutsu to figure out and locate.

With the slight change in pitch a silent drop from the tree about 10 meters above where Maku was happened. A Doki sent into the world to preserve and protect it's master burial site would fall through the air quietly do to the intense sound of the flute. Of course wind friction would more than likely be picked up by one with a keen sense of hearing. Or they would be able to see a growing shaodow beneath them as they were meant to be crushed in one landing of the giant summon atop their body. The others would begin closing on the target area however they were a good distance away as each had been set up to attack from varying positions in the forest.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:27 am
The shadow beneath Maku seemed to be getting bigger. Which meant either he was getting fatter before his eyes or he was being dropped upon. At max speed of 130 he formed a simple half seal and then allowed the world around him to explode. His chakra senses which he had ignored now flowed outward picking up the three weaklings and the powerful foe some 15m away from his current location.

The blast would suck everything in at a power of 200. Meaning if any of the foes had a strength less than 100 then they would essentially be worthless. As they wouldn't have the strength to move their extremities freely. The flute lady would prob find the instrument ripped from her lips. The blast would shred the entire forest at 200 speed and 200 power. Maku didn't like being ambushed, and his answer to the situation was like his answer to about any predicament. Explode first......chill...explode again.....ask out a red head...then ask questions.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:42 pm
What the actual fuck was this piece of shit doing, did he actually think some cheap trick was going to be enough to end the fight the way he wanted. THE FUCKING NERVE!

"Dispel!"

A quick shout as the horns grew from her head and her skin took on a darker hue. With a flick of the ram sign she vanished at top speed (200). The pull from the blast was strong something she didn't expect, luckily for some reason she was still able to pull herself away from what indeed could have been death. The body flicker carried her till she could no longer feel the pull of the blast and the blast radius would not catch up to her applying anymore damage.

Taking stock of what her body looked like there were gashes from where splintered wood had found home. Pulling each one out she let a curse slip from her lips. Taking refuge behind a giant oak by kneeling and leaning on it she once more pulled the flute up to her lips. The motherfucker would pay for annoying her and killing one of the doki. Playing a slightly different tune than the previous she altered the tempo with chakra to cause the sound to be heard from all directions as if it were bouncing off the very trees themselves. She would have to confuse and confound first before she could kill.....

AP 2000-100-10=1980

Stats
Health 130
Chakra 200
Stam 200
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:47 pm
His chakra senses now on full swing the beginning of the transformation from Tatsuya was so powerful it could be sensed as the explosion was set off around him. He would blink forward to be 5 meters behind her before she was able to initiate the body flicker. As he appeared he would also activate the full version of susanoo in a crouched position, reminiscent of a catcher to block off escape.

It's health would be 220 and str and speed boosted to 185. In this position he would seek to cut off any chance of escape. Either seating at her should she try and make a run for it, but most likely simply being in the way causing the explosion to slam her into his body crushing and killing her all in one go. If she moved directly backwards she would find herself crashing into his center chest.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum