Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Oren Illium
Oren Illium
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5250

Absorb, adapt, evolve! (P, Solo) Empty Absorb, adapt, evolve! (P, Solo)

Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:22 am
It was time! Kaori had learned all she needed about human anatomy, bloodlines, doujutsu and medical procedures to finally reap benefit from the eyes she recovered from that Hisao boy. The book, written by some great medical ninja from Tengakure was of great help and although it did not give insight into this exact procedure, it provided an overall understand on bloodlines, how they came to be and how they should be treated. Kaori would be in her room, alone. Today was the opportunity she had been waiting for a while. Most of her family was out on missions or some sort of other business and the ones remaining would not bother her. Actually, recently they had been paying less and less attention to her, the elders were probably convinced that the procedure they performed on her failed and that she was no longer worth their time, or maybe they found something or someone more interesting. It did not matter, being left alone is the best thing that could happen to her as it provided windows of opportunities like this one.

Locking her door, the Vex girl walked up to her nightstand and pulled the secret lever, opening the trapdoors that led into her hidden lab. She had everything she needed, well, almost everything, but it was enough to perform the procedure. Concealing the secret entrance behind her again, the girl entered the dungeon. She lit the lamp and walked up to her table where most of the stuff she needed was placed. There were the eyes, floating in a small medical bottle, there were tubes and more tubes. Now that she thought about it, the procedure would not be that difficult really, as long as one knew what to do. And she did. Just for this occasion she had prepared her own painkiller from various plants, mushrooms and other substances. She made sure it was perfectly safe and would not do any harm to her, other than disabling the sensory nerves around the area of injection. It was however pretty strong. Preparing the needle and administering it to herself, freezing part of her face she speculated on how long it would take for the effects to wear off. At this point she was looking at half a day with a disabled face, maybe a bit more. But it did not matter as she did not plan to be seeing anyone and it was very much worth it. After putting the now empty syringe back on the table the girl would wait for the stuff to take effect. After a good ten minutes, she decided her pain sensing was disabled enough and continued with the procedure. Normally she would have started with injecting herself with a dose of Uchiha DNA recovered from Hisao, as that would severely reduce the chances of her body rejecting the eye. But for this she had her own plan and would not waste the DNA if it would not benefit her. So, as the visual nerves in her left eye would gradually be disabled and her sight blurred, when it was completely out, she would begin the truly fun part that was taking her own eye out. Essentially, if the implantation succeeds, her natural eye would become useless to her and even if not, she could always replicate herself a new one. So, there was no need to be gentle with it; using various medical instruments the girl tore her left eyeball out, separating the nerves from it, and dumped it into an empty bottle. The medicine was working well and she did not feel any pain, although the experience, the sensation was very strange overall. Once the eye was removed, she would take one of the Uchiha eyes and apply her reattachment technique on it. Once placed into the eye socket, the technique would make sure the nerves, veins and everything needed was reconnected and reattached. Theoretically, it was over and ready to use. But the girl knew that even if the drug she used was to wear off right now, the eye would not be usable for some time. She did note that this was the first time she had done anything like this, the first time she implanted a doujutsu as well as the first time she used that technique. If this worked, then all that work would be worth it. With such thoughts the girl disposed of her original eye, then put bandages on the new one, allowing it to recover. All that time she was whistling some sort of melody she heard somewhere in the village. Uchiha eyes we praised to be the most powerful Doujutsu of them all, having one is quite a trump card. When she was done with everything, all instruments returned to where they belonged, all unused parts returned to storage, she would leave her lab and conceal the entrance again. Then she would fall on her bed and rest. The procedure was quite stressful, both to her body as well as her mind, after all.

839 w.
[Transplanting one of Hisao's 2nd Tomoe Sharingans.
+4 health
+8 JP]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Absorb, adapt, evolve! (P, Solo) Empty Re: Absorb, adapt, evolve! (P, Solo)

Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:39 am
Err Approved Sharingan buddy~
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:54 pm
Gonna need to put a pause on this, can I get the link where you obtained Hisao's eye? His actual death was a big issue that was only caused due to a mistake with Lost, since the suicide was illegal in the first place. So obtaining spoils through finding his body I'm not going to allow, the body itself will be lost forever.
Oren Illium
Oren Illium
Citizen

Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:14 am
It was no suicide, not in that sense. My char killed him and retrieved all equipment as well as eyes after learning the boy was an Uchiha through Mind Reading, before the boy's heart stopped. (He was killed by breaking his spine and pushing him off a cliff, as I recall)
Now, the issue you mention is probably going to extend into here as well, because you asked for a link. I would like to prevent this going into an issue state so I will try to explain everything as smoothly as possible and try not to get banned.

The link to the original thread can be found here. As you can see, the thread no longer exists. That is because it got deleted by Yaju, as confirmed here. I am unsure about reasons, as none were ever given, it may have been to screw with us, or it may have been an accident, it does not matter. The matter was pursued and Lost gave a confirmation of death in Hisao's Stat page. Based on that, I did not void any spoils I got from the kill, as it was already approved even before the thread was deleted.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:34 am
Well here is the thing sadly, the thread was initially voided because it was simply Xyxer killing off Hisao, he tried to do this multiple times with stupid attempts that we told him no on. Yaju deleted the thread because it was another attempt, but he ran to Lost and Lost just confirmed his death since the thread was deleted. We let it go on since by the time I found out, his new character was already approved and he was doing topics. Since it was deleted, we have no proof that you were even in the thread, since it was initially voided, but Lost handed him a character death when he tried to loophole the suicide rule. So, I am gonna have to request that you erase that from your characters memory and make it so that thread never happened since it was a big mess up, and nothing can be proved since it was deleted.
Oren Illium
Oren Illium
Citizen

Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:12 am
It was no suicide, it was a kill. I expected this to go this way, once I saw your post here. I guess, there is one bit of proof. I usually make an update post on my stats whenever I update them, unless its small things. But sharingan is no small thing, so the post is there. Unless I know there is absolutely nothing wrong with a post, I normally update my stats only after an approval is given.

There is such an update post in my stat page. The post is dated before the issue about deleted thread arose, indicating my participation in the thread before it was deleted. I don't know about you, but sadly I cannot confirm exactly when the thread was deleted because of the fact that is got deleted, maybe something can be salvaged from the AP.

But leaving that aside, assuming my little bit of proof is not found sufficient, what you are asking me to do is voiding a three month old kill, which had influence on six following topics, especially on forming my character's personality (It was a kill after all, you know how heavy CD material that is.) Not to mention it would essentially be voiding at least a couple of the following threads because I am using Hisao's equipment and knowledge. At the very least it would set my character back 3 months, that is close to her creation, in other words reset my character. Is that what you want me to do? Over Yaju's mistake?
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:21 am
Look, I'm trying to be nice about this, but your already getting rude. You can say you lost the eye for all I care and the blood evaporated, what I am saying is the thread was initially voided and it was Lost's mistake for giving him a free death. I doubt abusing someones alt suicide and killing off a character in one post heavily influenced your character, but regardless my compromise is this. Keep the knowledge, but come up with something where the eye is destroyed and you do not have any spoils, I'm not allowing any spoils to be taken from that thread over the big mess it caused. That is the only deal I'm offering, I'm not going to debate it, and I'm not going to argue with it, the bottom line is that your not getting any spoils from Hisao.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:50 am
I'm sorry, but where is the fairness in the death of my character being compromised because of someone else's mistake as they didn't read the topic? I lose a character in a legit way and because of the suicidal past and because of that it's voided now? It was made in the country borders so it could have easily been invaded (Which was originally the intention if you notice the name of the topic) and it just so happened that no one did, but it's all voided now because a moderator deleted it without reading it?
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:09 am
It was deleted for being utter garbage, it had a reason to be deleted.  This entire issue is over Yousei not getting a Sharingan which is quite funny.  Xyxer, you had no right to post here as this issue was between Yousei and myself, yes it pertains to your past character but your lucky I am even allowing you to use Gilgamesh.  Here is how the issue is going to go, since I am tired of arguing over this pointless situation.  Bandits broke into Kaori's stash, and stole everything belonging to Hisao, and proceeded to fall in a volcano and have it all destroyed.  If I hear one more thing about this, I will fully correct the situation and have both Kaori, and Gilgamesh drop dead of heart attacks.  I'm done arguing, I'm done with having loopholes try to be used, and then have arguments of legitimacy be brought up.

Now with this I speak solely to Yousei, you have gotten off your ban period and already an issue has started, and you have been a smart ass in your posts the entire time.  One more mess up and your gone forever, I'm sick of this shit, and sick of arguing with you.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum