Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Cool kids [P, NK, No Arguing] Empty Cool kids [P, NK, No Arguing]

Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:56 pm
Recently back into the village, he did not bother to make it official as he cared very little for the place. Sat atop one of the training towers he looked down with a birds eye view at a few random shinobi training not too far below. It was a pleasant sight to see, one that he did not believe had happened previously. However, he did feel somewhat of a connection to the village; perhaps it was the acquaintances he had made here. Shrugging his shoulders a little, he leaned forward somewhat as if challenging the gods to throw him off. Of course, if he was to fall off, he'd be splat dead as he was not in the mood for defying them. He felt somewhat different he would have to admit. No longer did he truly feel the need to kill people in the name of Kirigakure. Nor did he truly believe he was still the Demon of Kirigakure.. no, perhaps that was a title that he should let rest along with the body and spirit of the only person he could consider his Sensei. Life truly was weird he was beginning to see, as well as that violence was not always the answer as had previously been drilled into him when he was younger. Perhaps something intriguing would happen today, or perhaps he would continue to dwell on weird thoughts.
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Cool kids [P, NK, No Arguing] Empty Re: Cool kids [P, NK, No Arguing]

Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:56 am
Rin would be meditating on his concentration with the power of Aquarius using his Mind's Eye of Kagura. He was in his home, but his mind was all over the village. He could feel the people walking the streets, doing their jobs, trading, talking, lying, crying. Some were training... And then, there was a pressense he would never forget. "You're shittin' me..." He would whisper to himself as he opened his eyes and got out of his room. In a hurry he would dress us in his usual combat clothing of Senju robe and other stuff, and rushed outside. He would keep Kagura's active so the person would not slip away from him and make his way toward the training towers, where the chakra was located. Nearing it he could now see the silhouette on one of the roofs, almost naturally channeling the chakra to his feet, the boy would dash up the building and land about ten meters from Xyxer, the man he followed out of Kirigakure, also probably the strongest fighter left from his home village, the man sometimes called Demon of the Mist for his cruelty and power, one even Sameonna Hoshigaki might have considered an equal. The first person to beat the crap out of Rin, also almost kill him once. The person Rin revered and feared at the same time, but surprising also called a friend, although this friendship may have been one sided. Emerging from the tower's shadow Rin would hail the white haired demon. "Greetings, Xyxer... I thought you were gone."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:45 am
Naturally, if Xyxer had been one to care for mastering his Minds eye of the Kagura he would have noticed the approaching chaka signature that stuck to him. However, he was not one for fickle things that could later on end up saving his life. On the top of the building, his thoughts reveled in his head as he recalled how he used to be. His lack of mercy certainly was admirable he believed, perhaps it was some sort of subconscious experiment that the Mizukage had been doing. Although he still forsake mercy, he believed he was now a better man. Hearing a few footsteps not too far away and a voice, he turned his head towards it to see a man that he recalled quite well. The one that he had tried to behead with a single kick, but Sameonna had saved him. His hand reached into his pocket and shuffled a little, gripping onto a small memoir of her memory as that event flashbacked in his head. However, he simply smiled at the boy and nodded towards him. "Hail, Rin.. I will be gone soon, I just missed the view and left my ryo here. What brings you up here?"
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:39 pm
Rin would nod at Xyxer's response. It was strange to hear him say he'll be leaving, but then again for Rin he was gone just a few moments ago, they never got to part though. Before answering the ANBU trainee would look at the view that allured the deep one to this place. It was quite different from the Mist, he would admit that. Breathtaking honestly. "You did, actually." He would then face him again and lay out everything basically. "I sensed you around and... well, I wanted to talk... about Sameonna-sama. Heard she's gone too now, for good. I regret not being there, like you were, from what I hear. She was my mentor too, you know. A revered one, to say the least... Kind of makes me feel like our kind going extinct, whatever few of us left..." Then he'd get a hold of himself, his expression would be more confident. "Anyway, I wanted to ask if you could teach me that trick you and Sameonna used. You know, the one where you controlled water with your motions alone, without any hand seals."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:50 pm
Hearing Rin say that he was the reason that he came up here, that did strike a spot inside of Xyxer. He really would need to master the Minds Eye of the Kagura if he wished to not be brutally assaulted when he least expected it, even if he did not wish to. After all, the Apex Predator is the strongest because it's capable of evolving and adapting the most. Nodding at random intervals during the small speech Rin had, a small smile nestled on his lips he still looked over the village that was Tengakure. However, the last thing that he had to say made Xyxer somewhat lock down. The man wished to learn Suiton Mastery.. A secret that he held closely to himself and wished for it to be only his bond with Sameonna Hoshigaki. The two that had learned it were both capable of breathing underwater, you could say evolved directly from the sea.. but the world was evolving itself and tradition was not a thing that could be took lightly any more. If it was not many people would have been happy in the rise of Tengakure and whatever that other place was. Letting out a sigh, his hands pressed against the ground and aided in him standing atop the roof, his body rotating to look at Rin. "Very well. Keep the secret close to yourself and nobody else must find out.." And with that, Xyxer stood up and decided to not whisper in his ear to tell him the fucking secret of the skill which allowed him to do it because apparently whispering in his fucking ear is homosexual, cunt, but fuck you I'm doing it anyway. Walking towards Rin, he'd hold his hand out the boy, and if he was to shake his hand as anticipated he'd place a small Flying Thunder God seal on his wrist. In the hand shake, Xyxer would pull Rin towards himself and whisper in his ear on the beginning stance and how to successfully form water before releasing his hold and stepping backwards. "Defend yourself via your mastery of suiton." With that, he started sending random bursts of water towards the face of Rin.
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:11 pm
Rin was actually fairly surprised so see Xyxer agree just like that. The man in front of him was either plotting something, or had changed considerably since they last spoke. And that was some time ago, so anything could have happened. The renegade would offer a handshake and Rin was sort of inclined to accept it, which he did. Then the man would pull his new student to himself and silently explain the basics. After that he would be free again, as Xyxer backed away a bit and ordered him to defend himself with the skill he was teaching him. As that was said, Xyxer would start shooting water bursts at the Senju, who in turn attempted to mold water chakra in his palms to deflect the blows. At first it was all he could do, but over time he managed to make a certain amount of water and shoot it at the incoming missiles. With each blow successfully deflected, the amount and power behind them rose.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:28 pm
Smiling somewhat as his temporary student started to defend himself adequately he decided that he would give him a final test of power to see if he truly had a chance in the art of Suiton Mastery. Using his hands to direct the suiton mastery, he created a wall that was the height of Rin and about five times his width before sending it directly at the boy, wondering if he'll be able to defend himself against it enough to not get drenched.
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:10 pm
Rin felt Xyxer use more chakra than usually. Then, for but a moment the water barrage was halted, and all of a sudden a big wave was summoned, coming at the Senju. He knew he could avoid it, or somehow else defend against it, but that was not the goal. The goes was to withstand it using Suiton mastery. As the wall of water was drawing closer, Rin's eyes began to glow as he tried to focus harder, his hands would shoot and cross as he summoned a shield of water, that would take the hit instead of him, allowing the wall to pass around him without ever really soaking him. The shield would however be taken down by the force, but it no longer served any purpose after Rin was through. As the wave was collapsing behind him, he would actually let one hand go forward as he shaped the water into somewhat like a lance, which would be thrown as Xyxer as soon as he breached the wall. In the air the lance would split into three, aimed at his torso and his face. They would not be sharp and nothing Xyxer couldn't handle really. So, as this small retaliates would be dealt with, hopefully, Rin would smile as say "I believe I've got the jest of it. Did not expect it to be this versatile really. Also I'm in a way ashamed I hadn't thought of this myself."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:43 pm
Another faint smile nestled itself upon the lips of Xyxer when he noticed that his student had successfully managed to not get wet, like many of the females did of course, by his display of his suiton mastery. Nodding his head somewhat in satisfaction, he noticed the lances coming towards him from his peripheral vision and simply had the nod of his head generate a body of water in front of him, easily absorbing the opposing force before his head lifted back up, the body of water now disappearing from sight. Watching the boy that he had tried to kill earlier, he realised that perhaps it was a good job that he did not kick the little one's head off, he seemed to have a good head on his shoulders currently and it'd be a shame to see it parted when it could bring some glory to Kirigakure at least. "It's much more versatile than you can believe, Rin. It's a simple technique with a flurry of uses, most of them still undiscovered, perhaps you'll uncover the strongest? Who knows. However, it's about time I departed. I only came back for my money and I've already collected it. Fare well, Rin." And with that, Xyxer walked down the side of the building the same way he walked up before exiting the scene.

[Exit]

[1104 wc]

[Kagura's mastered I think]
+5 stats
+11 JP
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:35 pm
And then it all ended pretty much like that. Xyxer replied fairly simply, in a way praising Rin. Then he simply left. There were things Rin might have asked, there were questions, things he would have wanted to learn about Sameonna, but those were not given a chance to come to pass. So instead he followed the man with his eyes and when the person before known as a demon of the mist was gone, he went to the training grounds to test his new ability. It was as Xyxer had said, the ability was even more versatile than Rin had noticed during their small lesson. It allowed him not only to shape and control water freely, but even create it. The lack of the latter was a disadvantage for Rin in many situations. The Senju would stay and work some more on it, trying to improve the power, which he knew he could do, he has seen and felt the power Xyxer could produce with it. He simply needed to get more used to it.

1027 w.
[5 stats, 10 JP, Learning Suiton Mastery and advancing it to Level 2 (needs 1k words) link]
[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum