Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Is my bone supposed to bend that way? (P, IO, NK) Empty Is my bone supposed to bend that way? (P, IO, NK)

Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:22 pm
Haru led Leander to the hospital, before he stepped inside, he pulled a syringe from his bag. 
"Here, you don't have to deal with this stuff. Just hold still, this won't hurt much..." He would say, taking Leander's arm, and attempting to stick the needle into a vein. If Leander did not struggle, Haru would insert the needle, and fill the syringe with blood. Pulling it out, he would quickly rip a piece of his shirt off, and wrap it around the spot he'd put the needle. "The bleeding will stop soon." He said, turning to face the door. "Enjoy the rest of your visit!" He would say over his shoulder, walking into the hospital, tossing him the bag of Ryo as he went.
Leander Kaguya
Leander Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7650

Is my bone supposed to bend that way? (P, IO, NK) Empty Re: Is my bone supposed to bend that way? (P, IO, NK)

Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:27 pm
Lea was led into the hospital and before he had time to react Haru had a needle in his arm and was drawing blood. Then he wrapped part of his shirt around Lea's arm. It was done so quickly it made Lea just a little dizzy. He blinked the dizzyness away as Haru walked off.
"Thats it then?" Lea looked a little confused. But he had his money so he guessed the transaction was done. Turning around he exited the building.
[exit]
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Is my bone supposed to bend that way? (P, IO, NK) Empty Re: Is my bone supposed to bend that way? (P, IO, NK)

Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:06 pm
Haru didn't look back as he walked into the hospital. The superiority complex in him meant he HAD to have this power, something that made him special, when compared to other Shinobi. This would help his taijutsu immensely, this bone manipulation power. He walked up to a medical ninja who was on duty. 
"Hi, I need a blood transfusion, please." He said, holding the syringe for him to see. The man sighed. 
"Of course. Follow me..." He said, not sounding very enthusiastic. Haru just shrugged, following him through the doors, into an operating room. He sat down in a chair, as the man took the syringe Haru had provided him, and strapped his arm into the chair. "This is so you don't move once the needle goes in." He said, beginning the operation. Haru looked away as he worked, staring out the window. He didn't really want to see this, he just wanted it to be over, so he could try that ability out. He wished he'd have kept that boy around so he could ask more about the ability, but he figured he would figure it out for himself soon enough. The man was doing some kind of jutsu to transfer the DNA, Haru honestly couldn't understand it at all, so despite his curious nature, he simply looked away, staring out the window. 
"Is it almost done?" He would ask, not looking at  his arm. 
"Just a bit more.  Hang in there." Said the man. Haru sighed, the anticipation was killing him. He watched the civilians outside going about their business. What a blissful existence they had. Haru knew better, though, he loved the life he had. He was more powerful then almost anyone, and today he was getting even stronger still. He waited for what seemed like an eternity, until the man muttered: "Done. The operation was a success." Haru felt his arm being unstrapped, as he slowly stood up. "Try it out." Said the man. Haru looked at his hand, willing the bone to appear. To his surprise, the skin on his hand wade way, and a long, sharp bone appeared. He pulled it out, until he had a sword of sorts. Looking back at his hand, the bone regrew almost immediately. Haru smiled, as he swung the bone sword forward. It felt perfect. He looked back at the man.
"I believe It worked." He said. The man nodded. 
"Then is that all you require?" He asked impatiently. Haru nodded. The man walked out, and Haru followed suit, heading for the exit. He was now faced with the dilemma of what to do with the sword? He shrugged stepping outside, before tossing it into a dumpster on his way back home. This was exiting. He had the power of virtually infinite weapons now, and he wouldn't ever, EVER, have to buy another weapon again. He smiled as he walked home, to his original destination, to try and convince his family to come back to Konoha with him. 

(WC: 500 Exactly. Exit, topic closed)

+Shikotsumayaku unlocked
Daniel
Daniel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20250

Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:26 pm
I had no clue an NPC was allowed to do this, never seen it done before. [Denial Removed]

Last edited by Daniel on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kanya Vi Capulet
Kanya Vi Capulet
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 95000

Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:34 pm
Approved since this overlay the Transplant guidelines
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum