Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Looking for Alice Empty Re: Looking for Alice

Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:43 pm
Dimensional travel is a strange thing, Echo the Invincible once again finds himself wandering the borders of the settlements of the Fire Nation and ponders if this is even the right time period, strangely enough he transforms into a younger state a side effect of his Mangekyo being active.

He figures this form would get him more sympathy when he asks someone where he is, floating through the air a mere six feet above the ground he notes the boy he witnessed at the mountains when he kidnapped that one kid so some ninja dude and the Raikage could kill him dead.

He grins realizing he's back in the correct time period and flies towards the boy calling out innocently as his new look would grant him some form of disguise "Hey Mister!" he calls out feigning innocent as he lands on the ground and runs toward the boy the pilots goggles over his eyes hiding the Mangekyo underneath them as he closes the distance and stops grinning wide up at the tall figure "You look lost! Need some help?" He asks tilting his head to th left in that way kids do particularly his current age of what must be seven considering his state of dress....Damn he must be adorable!

His position away from the boy is a mere five feet, his gear is present upon his frame but unseen due to the Crono-lock.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:58 pm
Xuro Bakuton carried the byakugan eye of the ninja that had met his end. He didn't want anything to do with it. It was like a curse giving him nightmares. Stored in a jar, Xuro walked out of Sunagakure getting it as far away as possible. He walked for couple of kilometers till he saw a boy and another guy busy in a conversation or something. Xuro approached them keeping the jar under his arm pit holding it steady. "Hey you two! "

Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:17 pm
The Jinchuuriki merely nods his head his grin still in place "You must be a Kumo Ninja then!" He states crossing his arms over his chest, the dark green zipped up hoodie over his frame clinking, weapons obviously hidden somewhere and being jostled from the movement.
He turns his gaze behind him a man running up to greet them, he raises his right hand from his chest in a simple wave his cheerfulness suddenly giving way to a strange lazy slightly aloof posture as he simply states "Yo."
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:26 pm
"Aha! People! I can just give that boy ove there the parcel and get the hell faaaaaar away from it" Xuro thought to himself. He then spoke to the two guys in front of him, "well yeah I'm Xuro Bakuton nice to meet ya'll! But I'm in kinda of a rush now coz I have some urgent stuff to do. Oh boy named Tee well you luckily chosen for my random ninja present. I had this with me and and didn't want to carry it around all the time soooo I thought I'll just give it to you! So there you go! Enjoy it!" Xuro said as he shoved the jar right into Tee's arms. He then spoke as he walked away, "Ok then sorry can't stay much longer... See ya Misters" Xuro said as he then dashed away heading back to Sunagakure.

[Exit]

Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:43 pm
Echo blinks at the strange turn of events, the ANBU in his mind quickly deciding that that was incredibly suspicious..and most likely dangerous.
He notes the mans appearance with his Sharingan and remembers him for later just in case this kid ends up dead, he then points behind him, towards the borders to Fire country and to Konoha. "Keep doing this road, if you hit a beach you've gone too far." He states calmly now eying the package with a bit of apprehension before rocketing backwards and flying off at high altitudes wind trailing behind him....The package is most likely explosive.

[Exit.]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum