Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Caves! So Exciting! [P, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Caves! So Exciting! [P, NK]

Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:18 am
Kojin sweat dropped as Yukio brought out his lunch. 'You know I'm a little hungry as well' he thought. As if on cue, his stomach let out a low rumble with caused a light blush to appear on his cheeks. "Um, yea I am a bit hungry. Thanks a lot" he replied as he took the bowl of ramen. The boy quickly picked up a pair of chopsticks he found near the lunch and began to down the small meal. In a matter of 30 seconds the bowl was almost done! 'I never had ramen before but this tastes amazing!' the boy thought. After he finished he sighed and thought over what Yukio had said. 'Wait, I'm his rival as well?' he wondered.

What this what it was like having one? If it was Kojin truly enjoyed it, he wanted to meet even more people and become rivals with them! He grinned to himself and started to think about the fight they were about to have. 'Now what strategy should I use?'.

{WC: 173}

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:48 am
Kojin grinned while he ran to the open end of the cave with the others. He was very eager for their battle, it would be amazing! He nodded after hearing what Yukio had said. An all out battle, no holding back. The boy quickly stretched his legs once more and worked on his arms as well. After he was finished with that, Kojin cracked his neck and knuckles. "Easy now Kurai, we're gonna start right away. In fact I'll give you guys the first move..." he said while settling into his previous defensive stance. He was excited about seeing how the two would work together. But now it was time to show Yukio the results of his training!

{WC: 118}

Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:31 pm
Kojin's eyes narrowed as he saw Yukio and Kurai attempt to attack him. He had already started to think of a way to attack while they were doing using their jutsu. 'The jutsu they used seemed to increase their speed and strength. I can deal with the speed since I am faster, however if they land a hit on me it should be very painful' he thought. He smirked a bit as they came closer to him. While Yukio was 2 feet away from Kojin, the boy quickly put grabbed a kunai and put it in his mouth. He then disappeared in a cloud of smoke, when cleared would reveal a log in his place.

"How do you like that! You fell for an academy jutsu!" he shouted from the new spot he was in. However it was muffled because of the weapon in his mouth. Kojin, who was now 5 feet away from Kurai, then attempted to throw the kunai in his mouth at the wolf. Next, he used his speed to get behind Yukio and attempted to elbow his back.

{WC: 183}

Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:11 pm
Kojin grinned and chuckled. "I knew that wasn't going to work, thanks for the warm-up though! It was much appreciated" he said while dodging to the right of Yukio's attack at his back. "Time go get serious!" he exclaimed with a smirk. He quickly turned his head to spot Kurai going to strike him. As Kurai went for his rear, the boy jumped to left dodging him, but got a small nick on his elbow in the process. His eyes narrowed as he saw Yukio performing yet another jutsu! 'How many moves does his clan teach him? Man if I had a clan with special techniques this battle would be over already!' he thought and gritted his teeth.

"You're going to have to try harder than that!" he shouted while small arc of lightning started to form around his body. The boy stood still and allowed Yukio's attack to hit his stomach which knocked the wind out of him a bit. Despite this, he smirked at his opponent since his jutsu was already activated. If Yukio's body were to stop spinning, Kojin would grab his arm and attempt to throw him to the right.

(OOC: Used my C-Rank jutsu: Full Body Current Since it triggers on contact, Yukio should have -10 speed for 1 whole post. Plus the power of any lightning jutsu Kojin has is increased by 10.)

{WC: 195}

Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:33 pm
Kojin frowned a little as Yukio held onto his arm as well. 'Hmm, noble move. Risking yourself so your companion can get a hit on the enemy. Clever but...' Using his superior speed, the boy quickly lifted Yukio off his feet and threw the both of them to the right dodging Kurai's attack. "That's not good enough you guys!" he shouted. Unfortunately, this move would result in both boys falling to the ground. Kojin would then release himself from Yukio's hold and jump a few feet away from him. He then grabbed a another kunai from his ninja pouch and put it in his mouth.

'I should hold my weapons like this more often. It makes things easier' he thought even though it was off topic. Kojin crouched low and settled into a defensive stance. "Come on!" he said this well enough for it to be heard clearly, "Show me what you can do you mutts!". He smirked at his opponent. It was obvious he was taunting them, hoping to get Yukio and Kurai riled up!

{WC: 175}

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum