Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

The New Guy [P,IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Guy [P,IO]

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:33 am
Hunter finally stopped the Jutsu as he saw Little Tee fall, he was tired to and ended up falling from the branch onto the ground hard enough for dust to rise into the air as the air around him was still charged with electricity.  Hunter just laid there for a moment as he heard Tee stand up and go to his friend.  Hunter could not help but smile, but he knew that he was out of power, he was not weak, he just did not know how to use his Chakra to the fullest extent yet, he drained himself so fast that he was surprised he was still even conscious.   Hunter heard Tee call the spar, and he was glad he was able to get a good match in, as he felt a soothing breeze roll through he could taste the dust from the upturned earth around the area, but it was alright in his book  Little Tee was a good spar.

“He put up a hell of a fight…” Hunter said as he tried to chuckle but only got a bit out before he noticed that he was injured from the impacts he took.  “He sure did a number on me, how does he look?” Hunter asked as he knelt up and soon stood up and walked over to where Tee and Little Tee were.  That is when he heard Tee ask him if he would like a match. 

“You know what Tee, I would love to, but I need to rest.  *Hunter sighs I will however take a rain check for that match once I am stronger if you don’t mind.  Also I do have a request.  If it is not too much, can me and Little Tee spar again in the future?  I want to see what a few more weeks of training can do for us.” He said with a laugh and seemed to be laid back even though his clothes were dirty and singed.  Hunter knew that he would have to return to the compound soon, but was wanting to know a little more about Tee so he sat in front of him.

“So…you want to tell me what this tree is about?” Hunter asked as he studied it and did not find anything unusual about it…except for the fact that there was no damage done to that single tree which was…odd, but Hunter was not gonna push his luck that far yet.

WC: 408
TWC: 1926
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:59 am
So does that mean this thread is done, and if so what do I do with my word count?

Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:16 pm
Hunter was not going to leave just yet, but he could tell that Tee’s aggrivation and suspicion levels rose as he asked his question.  Hunter could tell he was beating around the bush, but  Hunter looked up at the tree and then to Little Tee as he sighed.

“Well I could tell it had relevance when Little Tee came through, but stayed close to the tree until the spar began.  I also knew it had some relevance when this…” Hunter said as he opened his arms wide to show the damage done during the spar.  “was destroyed, but the tree you have been having claim to, as you are now, was spared.  This leads me to believe that the tree represents something in your life, an old meeting place, training area, or something other.” 

Hunter smiled as he leaned back and waited for an answer to his claims, the sun was setting though and he knew soon there would be guards calling for him to return.

WC: 166
TWC: 2092

Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:59 pm
Hunter listened attentively as he began to slow his breathing to slow his adrenaline level.  Tee seemed like a nice kid, not like the teachers and other kids he has learned with at the compound and Academy.  He sighed as his mind wandered off as to how he could get stronger until he felt a rumble in his head that had him shake his head to ward off the pain.  That did not stop though as finally a few mumbles started, and Hunter soon lost focus as the mumbles in his head became coherent.

“Foolish boy, you are just a vessel, a vessel that is too stupid to even know when to strike the beast when its down. Perhaps next time your training I can make you loose bodily function, make you crap your pants HAHAHAHAHA! That would be fun.”  Then new voice inside of Hunter’s head was annoying and had Hunter mad, but he swallowed his anger and came back just as Tee was finished speaking. 

Hunter looked back to see Little Tee wrapped up by Darkness Tentacles, which did seem a little odd to Hunter, but he knew it was some form of Jutsu that was out of his league.  Hunter saw Little Tee be picked up and Tee stood up and began to walk towards the village as he warned Hunter about the Darkness Tentacles.  Hunter merely smiled and waved as  Tee disappeared, which made Hunter sigh…he hated being alone; at the compound, and because his Clan was all but gone…at least here in Kumokagure.  Hunter looked up the tree and smiled softly as he stood up and began to walk back to the compound, and when the sun was beyond the mountain he arrived to the compound and was let in where he began to walk to the private bathhouse as the voice came back.

“Stupid boy there all gonna laugh at you.  All gonna laugh at you.  AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” 

[Exit]
[Topic Closed]
WC: 328
TWC: 2420
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:26 am
Approved for brains and tentacles in bathhouses
Permissions in this forum: