Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden TerumiSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 5:07 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

becoming a ninja - First Steps on Becoming a Ninja. Done ! - Page 4 Empty Re: First Steps on Becoming a Ninja. Done !

Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:05 am
After Johnny jump down from the tree he settle down "Okay one more jutsu i can do this! "He grab the last scroll "Walking on water jutsu this sounds cooler then the walking on tree jutsu lets see what we got to do for this one?" Johnny open the scroll and read everything that will be needed "Okay i think i got it down all i gotta do is act like i'm climbing up a tree but on force chakar on my feet and begin walking on the water" Johnny found a pond near by and made a hand sign he started by adding the chakar to his feet "Gotta make sure its a equal amount or else i'll fall" Johnny step one foot on the water it felt stable "Okay looking good now lets try the right foot" The second foot was on "Wow i did it!" after those words Johnny drop in the water "Dammit i lose control!" Johnny got out of the water and wanted to give it another try "Okay John don't get to overwhelm with joy or i won't master this jutsu" Johnny eyes set on with a force look on his eyes "Lets do it" Johnny place both feet on the water "I did it!" Johnny was now standing on the water being able to walk around with no problem "Now i can go back to the academy with pride" Johnny though of how sensei face will look "Zuhaha he won't believe i did this on my own but i did" Johnny jump out of the water to get ready to go back to the academy
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

becoming a ninja - First Steps on Becoming a Ninja. Done ! - Page 4 Empty Re: First Steps on Becoming a Ninja. Done !

Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:21 am
"I did it i master all the jutsu had told me to learn!" Johnny looks over to see the sun setting "Dang i'm really cutting it close i gotta make it back to the Academy or this was pointless" Johnny got his things together and ran off "Man i'm pretty far away i don't know if I can make it!" Johnny leap from tree branch to tree branch at a pretty fast speed "I can feel myself getting stronger I can tell that I'll be able to become a real ninja" It seem like mere moments that Johnny returned to the leaf village inside the city "I can do this the sky not dark yet!" Johnny avoid the crowd as best as he could but when bump into a couple "So but i gotta go" Johnny pick himself up and ran off with the couple yelling at him calling him a brat "You won't be able to say that for long in no time i'll be a ninja you just see" Johnny say his sensei outside the school "I did it i made it in time" Johnny stood in front of his teacher who had a smile on his face

"So did you do it?" Johnny gave the scrolls to his teacher and put his head down "Well sensei..." Johnny teacher looked dispointed but then looked up a grin "Course I did Zuhahaha! What do you have me as a weakling" His teacher shook his head and laugh "You sure had me there Johnny but i should have knew you would pull something like this hahah." Johnny laugh with his teacher and gave him a serious look "So does this mean i can become a genin now isn't what i learn today leading me towards becoming a genin? His teacher gave Johnny a grin "Lets not talk about that todays lets go get some ramen i think you earn a bowl on me" Johnny face grew with excitement "Sensei your the best !" Johnny started walking towards his favorite place to eat "But I can't promise I'll only have one bowl sensei you know a hard day as a ninja can sure make someone hungry" Johnny teacher laugh and so did Johnny as the sun has now disappear and only the stars can be seen "Just like this stars i'll shine and be someone important no one will hold me back" Johnny teacher place his hand on Johnny "You sure can Johnny nothing ever from your reach just as long as you want it nothing should keep you back from your goals"

Johnny pointed out were he wanted to eat "This is the best place to get ramen" Johnny ran off to grab a seat as he placed his first order his teacher came from behide to order one from himself "Man thanks sensei this really kind of you" Johnny got his bowl of Ramen and stuff himself his teacher laugh at the way he eat and as the nigh went on Johnny had three bowls "Man that was great thanks again sensei" As Johnny said that his teacher took out his wallet and paid the owner "Okay now for desert" "Really desert!" Johnny couldn't believe this but his teacher told him to close his eyes as it came out "Okay this better be something good" Johnny waited a second til his sensei gave him the okay to open his eyes "No way!" what Johnny say was a ninja headband on his plate "Is this for me!?" His teacher nodded "Wow i did it!" Johnny placed it on his forehead and had a grin ear to ear "Thanks sensei i won't let you down" Johnny gave his teacher a hug and left "I gotta show my parents this i''ll see you tomorrow sensei thanks for dinner!" Johnny teacher look proud as he slowly got up and left
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:47 am
Total: 4,185 training complete
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:08 am
approved
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:14 am
Um.. could you give out the stats and jp i don't know if i would do it right lol
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:46 pm
bump
Kalsu Yuki
Kalsu Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 11710

Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:33 am
20 stats, 41 JP (Jutsu points)

For future reference you get 1 stat per 200 words, and you get 1 jp per 100 words, please try to do this on your own :DD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum