Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

To become stronger [TRAINING/SOLO] Empty To become stronger [TRAINING/SOLO]

Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:42 pm
The birds were chirping outside, that was Yukan Nara's wake up call. He lifted his head up, the other day he had just became a genin again. He couldn't believe that he was counted as a rogue ninja, or some may say missing nin. Well, who cares? Yukan didn't, he stretched and yawned as he looked outside. A bluejay flew into the air, passing through the soft air of the world. Looking around the world, yes! This was the spirit of exploring, good show! The bluejay went around and about, flew down to the people and sang it's song, and the people's hearts were enlightened. Yukan chuckled, he wanted to explore the world just like the bluejay did. To explore the world, was his goal, but most would say what was his purpose? No one knew, say maybe Yukan didn't even know? Yukan took a deep breath and stood out of his bed. He looked around to find his headband on the side of his pillow, "nothing beats being a ninja of the sky!". No one could say for sure that the tenkagure village was heaven, though the ones who try to destroy it should be called demons. The faint memory of what the sky village could have turned out to be if they lost, Yukan shivered. Yukan then went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. He didn't look like he was going to explore anywhere, well not yet. He was currently broke and didn't have an allowance. He lost track of who was his mission partner, oh well. He wanted cash fast, and the only way that was going to happen was if he robbed a bank or made a fake charity for brocken down genin. Yukan sighed, he heard that the drunk *former* kumogakure made a bar, and something about a lottery on the borders...Maybe Yukan could get some cash? Maybe..he could open up a bowling alley! Nah, he didn't have the cash to even rent a bowling alley let alone a building...Well, he wasn't so sure. Yukan took the tooth brush, and some toothpaste. He tried his best to squirt some on the brush...no impact. He was all out, "Oh come on!" he shouted. They just moved back in the other day and already his little brother who went by the nickname "Squirt" probably wanted to pull one of his loose leaf pranks on him again. "Squirt one of these days I'm going to hunt you down an-" he was stopped by the smell of good ol morning buffet. Yukan qucikly got in the shower, took a shower, put on his regular day clothes and bursted down the stairs. He tripped on a wire string and fell down litterally, crashing Squirt was just above him. "Take that!" he said before running to a table. Yukan sighed, having a little brother wasn't so charming or heart warming..Well for now. Squirt was just starting his Weaponary Classes, and it seemed he had a strange potential with wires. Yukan then got back up, "Never do that EVER" he said before walking up to the table and sitting down. He was half awake and half asleep, last night he was training in the training halls with his catch and throw session. A small flashback... "Come on son, You can do it!" his father said. Yukan began to pant as he narrowed his eyes upward holding a family trench knife, he weaved his chakra into it, "Here I come!" he shouted as he threw it to his father. His father deflected it, catched it and threw it back. "Yukan, this is easy, just aim it at my trench knife!". Yukan shook his head, "It's harder then you think but I can still do it". "Thats the spirit!" his father said with a smile. Yukan channeled all of his chakra into the blade, "Haaaaaa!" he said before aiming it preciously at his father's trench knife. "Here I come!" and threw it over to him. It had a sharp intent, and cut through his father's trench knife, "That's my boy!" he said porudly. Yukan smiled, "So what do we do next pop?" he said while scratching the back of his head. He was hoping that they could do some practice with his Shadow Strangle Jutsu, surely he was capable of mastering the art of it. He was born a Nara, and raised to be smart. He always wanted to explore the world, and he hoped that he knew he would get far. Yukan then saw his father throw a kunai towards Yukan, it was so fast that it cut Yukan's left cheek and hit the wall behind him. "Yukan, you have a lot to learn...". He then dashed towards Yukan, "Like speed for example!" he shouted. He drew one of his Tanto's, Yukan's eyes shot open, as he jumped back away from the attack.  The Tanto had no blade but it was very durable, "Try to stop be Yukan!" he said dashing towards him again. Yukan then snuck behind him, and took his trench knife. His dad sped towards him throwing the tanto in his face, Yukan channeled his chakra towards the Trench knife and blocked the Tanto. "Good!" his father said picking up the tanto. Yukan jumped up off his feet and dashed to the right, and began running forward and turned around. He began to pant, "Shadow Clone Jutsu!". 6 clones lined up in a straight line aside him. They all took out trench knives, "HERE WE COME!" they shouted as they all dashed to Yukan's dad. He simply took his tanto and poked each one almost like in a flash, Yukan then jumped back. Two Yukan's, "Take this old man!" Yukan's clone used Shadow Possession Jutsu, but his father wasn't going to fall for that. He simply jumped up into the air, that was Yukan's battle call. Yukan was waiting on the cieling using his tree climibing technique, "Take this" he said before cutting at his father. The cut didn't make far but just dented his father's Jounin outfit. "Haha!" his father said smiling he was already using substitution hand seals. He turned into a log, and appeared behind the clone backhanding him. "Come down here son, we're not over yet!" he said, Yukan then released his chakra and fell to the ground on his feet. He took out his trench knife and so did his dad, they both charged at each other and were on opposite sides. Yukan slumped to the ground, his father turned around smiling when he felt a sting and fell to his knees. "Heh, Yukan your getting better and better at these things..Well I better take you home before your mom breaks my favorite katana again, this was one training session...Are you awake?" he asked. Yukan mummered, "Yeah yeah just take me home...". And so they went.

Yukan fell back into reality from his flashback, he looked over at the table where his dad was calling him. Squirt was already chowing down on a few pancakes, and it seemed that there was only 3 left. The odd number, or some would say lucky. Yukan tied his headband to his head and went to sit down with his family. "Well Yukan, how was last nights training?" his mother asked. "Well, it really gave me some muscle" Yukan said, taking his seat and sitting down. He took his fork and attempted to take a pancake but Squirt's obnixious x20 ego self quickly placed his fork on the pancake before Yukan did. Yukan looked to Squirt, "Excuse me...but". Then squirt said, "No, I had it first". Yukan shook his head, "I don't have time for this, let go Squirt". Squirt shook his head, "No, I had it first". Yukan then took Squirts hand and pulled it off his fork, he placed Squirts fork away and took two pancakes. "Hey dad could you pass the syurp?" he asked, his dad passed the non-sugar one. "We're all out of the original, squirt here was making a new ocean this morning..." Yukan eyed squirt, now he was meadiling with his breakfast... Squirt laughed, "Yeah it's called Yukan ain't getting the stuff he likes". Yukan growled at his brother, the little rat was getting away with everything. Yukan took the non-sugar syrup and poured some onto his pancakes. "Don't forget your manners!" Squrit said, Yukan sighed. "Thank you for the food mom and dad!" and he began to eat his pancakes with sausage and hashbrown on the side. After a nice home feast Yukan decided to go pay the village a visit, he put on his regular day clothes and took his regular day equipment. He walked outside to the fresh sunshine, and yawned a bit. "Nothing like a beautiful day in Tengakure! He was thinking especially when it might become his one day when it will become mine! The other day it didn't seem Shinji wanted to be kage as much as he did, but he'd be glad to fill in his position once he get's stronger. Yukan then stepped out walking down Tengakure he looked at an ally where a kunai was shot aside his foot. "Hm?" Yukan said, he then looked towards the ally, "You punks want something?". Two men began to laugh coming out of the ally, "Kid your going to the wrong end of the street, this is our turf and your hagning on the edge" one said, then one of his grunts said, "Yeah the edge of your life". All 3 of them began to laugh and high five each other, Yukan shook his head moving towards them. "You see, I'm not just some 'kid', I'm a genin of the tengakure!" he said. They all laughed, "We're still going to kick your fucking ass!" the third one said taking out a billhook. Then the grunt took out a katana and the main captain put on brass knuckles. "Last warning kid, step off our turf or you'll get schooled", Yukan laughed. "Yeah right, come get some losers". The main captain snapped his fingers, as two of the lackies ran towards Yukan. Yukan's eyes shifted first to the grunt who was ahead. He had a katana, Yukan slipped on one of his trench knives. He channeled chakra and cut through the katana he was holding. The captains eyes were amazed, "He is a ninja!". Then third one with a billhook swung it at Yukan, he easily did hand seals and it seemed he was cut. "Aced it" the lackie said before being backhanded. "Ace THAT!" Yukan said with a sly smirk. Then the last captain with the brass knuckles infused earth style chakra, "You ain't the only one with skills!". Yukan jumped and dodge all of his attacks, "That it?" he said. He jumped and dodged the man, digging his hand into the ground. "DAMN YOU KID YOUR GOOD!" he said then attempting to swing at Yukans face, "BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH!". Yukan shook his head, "Hell nah, your getting your ass exhausted yet you still talk trash.." Yukan then took his trench knife and cut through the brass knuckles, "Your nothing, get out of my face..." he said. The captain said, "Yeah sure kid.." drawing out a knife. He then threw it at Yukan when he turned his back, Yukan then turned eying the kunai when he heard laughing. He deflected it with the trench knife, "Remember the name, Yukan Nara, future Tenkage". He then began walking again, this time he saw a ramen shop near by. His stomach growled, "Damn am I fucking hungry, maybe they got some free samples I could try". He began to run towards the shop, and the crook behind him yelled, "You ass!". Yukan sighed, "Yeah you really are one aren't you?". The man was a real fucking ass, he didn't know who Yukan was. He was a shinobi, a kid, a obnixious genius.

Yukan then opened the door to the ramen resturant, "Hello Everybody, Ramen on me! MY TREAT!". Everyone cheered, two luxrious ladies came up and dug his pockets for cash. "Ooh yeah..." but that wasn't what happened at all, he couldn't afford ramen for everyone, he couldn't even afford a bowl for himself. Yukan opened the door, "WHO WANTS TO BUY ME A BOWL?" but the resturant was already empty. There was probably a latenight party which he wasn't invinted to. Bummer...Yukan then walked into the store and sat down. "Hey, I'm broke and..". The owner interrupted, "Save it kid, your friends of the tenkage now, you can get 1 free bowl of ramen regular anyday". "Wooohoo!" Yukan said with a smile. The owner slid him a bowl, and he took his chopsticks and began to dig in. Just outside, the captain wasn't really the leader of there group. He was just another lackie in charge of other lackies. A great big man came up followed by 10 other men he picked all three of them up with only one hand, "You let yourselves get spanked by some ninja?". He then punched all of them in a row, giving them brocken jaws and bloody lips. Then dropping them, "The boss ain't going to like this...Pick em up" Two lackies took all three of them towards somewhere outside of the gate of the village. All of the men then went to the ramen shop Yukan was at, the owner began to open his eyes, he knew the gang very well. They always stole from him! Then the great muscular man came up to Yukan, "Get out of here kid". Yukan turned around, "I'm not done eating you bum" he said then turned back around. The great musuclar man's face muscles began to twitch, "The hell did you just say to me?" Yukan didn't mind to turn back around, "I said. I'm not done eating. YOU BUM!". The man grabbed the back of Yukans face diving it into the bowl of ramen then smashing it through the counter. "EAT UP! EAT UP YOU SCRUB!" the angry bulk man said. The owner began to whimper in fear, then Yukan spoke up. "It's ok, there's nothing to fear...he then rose his head. There just a couple of wimps..." Once Yukan raised his head, he was slapped by the bulky man. "WIMPS HUH? WIMPS! YOU GOT A BIG MOUTH!" the man barked, Yukan then got out of the wall he was smashed through. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" 6 clones came out jumping up and down and all punched them an in a single motion then two used body flicker to get behind the man before he fell on the floor and kicked him into air. Yukan the original jumped into the air folding his hands together, "Nara Surprise Barradge!". The man then fell to the ground, with a cut lip and a few brocken teeth. "So you think you can do me like that eh?" the man said, "You must be the ninja he whooped some of the low class lackies". Yukan then smirked, "If your talking about the asses I just beat, you can put yourself on the lowclass list.." The man began to laugh, "Put me on the list? Are you insane? I'm not even done!" he said before ripping throw his clothes after popping a few meds in his mouth. "SMASH!" he shouted smashing his hands on the floor and creating a shockwave. Yukan was bounced into the air, the man was so fast he couldn't see him, he gripped Yukans neck and threw him through the roof. "Let's play kick!" he shouted before kicking Yukan into a few buildings. Yukan then opened his eyes to be somewhere deep within a building. "Where am I?" he said to himself, for everything was blurry. He looked up at the cieling, he must have crashed from the fall. Yukan couldn't believe how fast the man was, he then saw something in the sky. It was blocking the sun, Yukans eyes zoomed right open. It was the bulk guy! He found him! Yukan the rolled up to his feet and began running for an exit, when the guy crahsed he fell under some rubble. "come out come out little ninja" the man said. Then a door opened, "Let's go, we're late" a mysterious man said. The bulk man answered, "Just in a second, I'm trying to find this one guy..." Yukan felt his presence near, then when he felt the man's breath..."Your probably under here.." he said trying reach. Then the man at the door way using chakra wires to string around the bulky man, "We have to go, NOW!" he said dragging the bulky man, "THIS ISN'T THE LAST OF ME! I'LL GET YOU! I'LL GET YOU! I'LL GET YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!". Yukan sighed, sweat went down his forhead. He could have died there, and the villian saved him? What was going on here...Where were they going? Yukan only knew one thing. He needed to train, for now to become stronger. He was lacking the ability to even save himself. This wasn't good, if he wanted to step up to those scum in the higher rank he would have to bulk up himself, but not with the muscular part. Yukan wasn't a big fan about muscles, well really huge ones..Yukan then moved some rubble off of himself then walking to the exist dusting and coughing himself off. Today was one hell of one and yet it still went on. Yukan began to look outside to see if there were any more thugs there, but from the training towar someone with binoculars looked pearing out, "Yep, thats him alright and everything is in place, he is coming here..." Yukan made sure not to fall in the bad part of town again, he went around that area, litterally avoiding any mysterious people. He then came across the training tower, "here it is, the grand thing thats going to help me.." Then Yukan walked in.

Opening the door to the Training hall, everyone turned there attention to Yukan. "Uhm, Sup?" he said, then looking at himself in a mirror. He looked like a total mess! He rushed himself to the bathroom and dryed himself off, some of the people here could get heartattacks seeing him like that. They were all known as the special people...Yukan then went up the tower to one of his favorite places to train. A clear area, with nothing in it. Then there was already someone in it, "Oh hello, I was waiting someone to come in here...I need a sparring partner..Maybe you could clarify for that rank?". Yukan twitched his eye, "Rank? I had enough of that shit already..." he thought. He shrugged, "Sure". The man clapped, "Excellent!". He then drew two billhooks, Yukan then came in with one trench knife, "Uhm, how is this fair?" The man chuckled, "Oh it's fair..for me". The spar partner dashed towards Yukan, Yukan could track this person easily. He ducked his first blow, and then kicked at the guys chest. "Ha!" the man said turning into a mud clone. Did he have this planned? The mud clone dripped over Yukan, "Hey no fair, I don't even have elemental jutsu!". The spar partner made a "Huh?" face, "But you were using wind chakra today..". Then Yukan replied, "How did you know that?". The spar partner eyes jolted then clashed blades with Yukan, "Less talking, more action!" he said swinging his other one. Yukan jumped back, quickly doing hand seals for body flicker and dashed behind him. He let out both of his legs and kicked him. "Dang your good, let's see how good you do about my inventions..." He said with that he jumped out of the room and clicked a button on his belt. The door shut and a giant bear like robot came out. He opened his mouth, and shot a large amount of flames at Yukan. Yukan jumped to the side having some of his pants burnt off to a crisp, Yukan then turned back around. The robot still in gear, "What the hell are you doing random sparring partner?!" Yukan exclaimed. The partner laughed outside, "The names Mitch, and your going to die!". The bear then send out a wind blast from a small hole in it's human-paws. Yukan couldn't dodge it, he was sent to the wall and slid down it. Blood dripped from his forehead, "Damnit". The bear opened it's trap again and shot out another flame, Yukan jumped, but then the bear swated him from the side. Yukan blocked, but he couldn't really do much. Yukan then fell to the ground, the bear walked over to him while his back was up against the wall. Yukan spit out some blood. He took out his trench knife infusing chakra into it, Mitch outside said, "You think your can still pierce this beast?". Yukan then threw it over to the beasts shadow, it was confused and didn't respond. Then Mitch was surprised when Yukan had smirked, "I forfiet..." Mitch eyebrows twitched, "YOU CAN'T JUST QUICK DAMNIT! BS1 DO SOMETHING!". Yukan shook his head, "It can't, that's the point". Mitch then opened the door and locked it shut, "THEN WE'LL HAVE TO FIGHT TO THE DEATH!". It didn't appear the guy was very smart for for a capturer. Yukan then flipped him off, he had no weapon... "Well pick up your knife.." Mitch said. "I'm not going to use it.." Yukan insisted. Mitch tossed Yukan a billhook, Yukan caught it. "Thanks?" Yukan said. Mitch dashed up to Yukan, Yukan guarded with the billhook. But Mitch swung from below, "Tch" Yukan jumped kicked away the blade then made his way with his own. Mitch then was left with a stab in his shoulder, "Uhm you ok man?" Yukan said. Mitch's eyes lit up, "HELL YEAH! I NEVER FELT THIS GOOD BEFORE! DO IT AGAIN MAN! I WANNA FEEL IT AGAIN! WOOHOO! THAT FELT GREAT MAKE ME FELL THE TERROR! THE TERROR OF PRIDE! THE TERROR OF DEATH! THE TERROR OF YOUR WRATH! JUST BRING IT ON!". Mitch swung his billhook madly at Yukan, luckily his attacks weren't planned and Yukan saw through them. Yukan jumped to the side, "Your one crazy ass pyscho". Yukan then pointed the billhook, "Lay off Mitch, I don't wanna hurt you". Mitch laughed so loudly the whole earth may have heard him, so crazed and corrupted. Even the sky would plug it's ears. "WE'RE TRAPPED DUMBASS! AND WE MUST FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS!!!". Yukan's eyes wandered around, he had to find weak points, he looked at the bear, it seemed it was preparing another wind paw. "Well COME GET SOME MITCH!" Yukan said running to the side. "HEY! GET BACK HERE NINJA!" Mitch said. While they were running Yukan threw the billhook at the BS1 and it hit his trench knife. Just then the bear growled, Mitch turned. "Huh?", when the wind paw hit him blood splattered from the wound and he was up against the wall. "Shit not again, how the hell did this happen..." Mitch looked up to the bear, the BS1 was confused and surprised. It shrugged thinking that only the person who it was suppose to attack was in the room, so it tore apart mitch leaving a bloody and gore mess all over the room and ate his internal organs. Yukan took a step back, but then saw an emergency patch. "Yes!" but the bear heard him and growled beginning to crawl to him confused even more. Who the hell was he and who did he kill? Probably what the bear was thinking, well you dumbass shit..you killed your trainer. Yukan pulled the emergency lever, and then the room turned pitch black then the doors opened. Yukan didn't feel how good it was to be free, then two men stood in front of him. "Eh?" he was then punched in the face and a bag went over his head and around his body. He was being kidnapped again!

-work in progress-

So far...
+40 JP
+20 Stats
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

To become stronger [TRAINING/SOLO] Empty Re: To become stronger [TRAINING/SOLO]

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:07 am
Approved
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:19 pm
Shuffling in the bag Yukan attempted to cut it open, he began shouting but the bag was sound proof. Somehow... Yukan then felt riffling and the bag was opened he was then tossed out and tied up against a chair. A man stared into the window, "Is this the ninja?" he answered. "Yeah boss he's the one who killed Mitch" one of the grunts said. "Mitch?" Yukan said, he couldn't really remember the sadistic little bitches name. "Who the fuck is that?". The boss chuckled, then laughed, then laugh hysterically. "WHO THE FUCK IS THAT HE SAYS! HAHA!" the boss then turned around and slapped Yukan. "Hey Hey whats the big idea" Yukan said, "What do you kidnappers want?". One of the grunts said, "We want your death!". Then the other one slapped him, "Your not suppose to say that line yet bozo!". "No it's fine boys, we do want his death. And thats what's coming too him". "What did I do?" Yukan answered, "All I did was outsmart your little psycho path". The boss then took out a knife, "AHHHHH!" he shouted cutting at Yukan. Unforutunately, he was cutting through the ropes. "ha!" Yukan said jumping into the air he did a double round house kick against the goons. The boss then attempted to cut Yukan, yukan reached and blocked with his trench knife. "Your getting ahead of yourself brat!" the boss said. He then threw him back, Yukan then saw the exit, he began to run out the door into the streets of tengakure. "FOLLOW HIM YOU FOOLS!" the boss said dashing out. Yukan made his way down the street, many people were out doing shopping and other modern things. "DAMNIT!" the goons said, "ARE WE GOING TO GET PAID?". Yukan kept on panting he just ran and ran. Under the people and through holes. The "boss" kept shoving people and toppling over them, "I'M GETTING NO WHERE DAMN". He said, then just punched and attacked people randomly. This gave Yukan time to hide, he then saw a lemonade stand nearby. He then hid there, "Shh kid there's a bad man after me". The girl raised an eyebrow and though Yukan was some crazy guy who needs to be in a hospital. But don't we all need to be in a hospital? The boss then came around the corner, "WHERE THE HELL DID HE GO?" he shouted. The girl looked up at him, "No sailor mouth sir, sailor mouth is bad for your health!". The boss slapped the jar of lemonade to the ground, "WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD JACKASS!". The girl began to cry, she had spent a long time making the gallon of lemonade. It was fresh and unqiue..Yukan then looked as the boss and the goons began to walk away. "HEY CHUMP!" Yukan said stepping out from behind. The boss then noticed Yukan, "AHA! I'VE FOUND YOU PREPARE TO DIE!". Yukan took his trench knife, before appearing again behind behind the boss. "Take this bitch" he said, the bosses eyes twitched. "Huh?" when he saw part of his arm was missing. Then it fell to the ground, his eyes waved. "What? No no, this is a dream haha", Yukan then turned around. "Take the thunder". Yukan said. The grunts were amazed, then the boss fell to his knees, "GRUNTS! GRUNTS GET HIM! MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T ESCAPE! I WANT HIM HANGED BY HIS SHLONG AND HIS HEAD ON A PLATTER!". Yukan felt that he lost some stamina, he then turned around and began running. There was no point in staying there, especially when there was going to be a two on one. The two grunts took out two large daggers "Ready for the double death combo, Jo?". The other one smirked, "You got it Mo". Yukan eyes expanded, "ah shit". He said as he began running away, "Can't stop now!". He jumped away from there strikes, he only felt this way before once. The feeling of death coming to him. His head was spinning, "No no!". He then saw a strike come closer to him cutting a part, "Fuck!" he said as the blade cut part of his hair off. Yukan then made 6 shadow clones, "Shadow clone jutsu!". He said, then turned around and began to make a rasengan. "AHHHHH!" he said, Mo and Jo stopped in there tracks. The shadow clones copied, all used rasengans. They all ran up and hit the grunts. But Jo had better endurance, "HUR HUR!" Yukan then jumped up and used the last rasengan. He heard a freaking large emotional crack. Jo and Mo - Hunters - Rogue Shinobi - Defeated. Now it was the bosses turn, where he was....Yukan turned around back where he came from. He had an idea, but he didn't like it. Yukan ran back to the warehouse and saw some files on the bosses desk. He took them, they were talking about a bowling ally. There was one bowling ally with the thugest of the thugs. Yukan ran down the street to the bowling ally, he looked through the mirror and saw the boss being humilated in front of his friends. "Time to bust this shit.." Yukan made some shadow clones, then threw his trench knife making a crack on the mirror. He then kicked the mirror, the glass broke apart. "IT'S TIME TO RAISE YOUR HANDS UP TO THE SKY!". Yukan then had a flashback, when he was training with his father. He was learning the shadow strangle jutsu. But this was way before, when his dad saw his true potential. "Shadow Strangle Jutsu!" he shouted, as a wavry hand reached up and grasped his throat. He was practicing on one of his dad's clones. "HAAA!" he said, as he snapped his dads neck and the clone poofed away. "I did it! I mastered the jutsu! HAHA!" Yukan shouted as he began to dance, then fainted forgetting what happened that day...Wow. His father then took him back to his house, Yukan then crashed through the window in reality. He was looking down. 10 thugs, all bosses. Was he going to make it out alive? Mo and Jo were pretty good, how about those goons?

"WHO THE HELL IS THAT?" they shouted, there were 10 mob bosses. One with a kunai, one who was a rogue ninja, one with two swords, one with brass knuckles, and all the others with other items. Every clone was using rasengan, it was raining of them. Many of the mob bosses fell to the ground, four withstood the hit. Yukan was surprised, then seeing that he had no other options he smiled. "So your the tough ones?", he recongized one of them. The one that tore him through tengakure, he then ate a few drugs and his shirt ripped. "RAH!" he said ripping clones into smoke puffs. Then he stared at the last one, the real one. Yukan's eyes lit up, for a second he saw him standing then the next split second he was next to Yukan. Yukan then quickly ducked below, from his swift punch! "Shit!" Yukan said heading out the window he came, the large monster then ran up to him and shoulder charged the door wide open. Yukan fell into the streets, luckily there were no people around. That saved him the trouble of saving anyone today, Yukan then stood up and looked at the monster he was running towards him. Yukan put out his trench knife, "Come get some". The monster's eyes lit up, as he charged up smashing his feet into the concrete. Yukan then channeled chakra directly into the trench knife, "Take this" he said. As he would fight and block head on with the monster. They both shot monsterous blows at each other, both were channeling chakra. The monster then jumped back, he took a handful of drugs and shoved them into his mouth swallowing them whole. He then got even bigger, he bit his finger slidding it on the pavement. One of the bear summonings from before was summoned. "shit!" Yukan said dodging one of it's inferno heat rays. Yukan then stood back up, Using shadow possession jutsu he tangled the beast. Then he knew what to do, he channeled chakra to his mouth and when the monster did it charged a ray. He made the monster turn around to the monster. The monster drug vicitim raised an eyebrow, "Whats going on?". The monster then released it, burning back of the drugger's hand. Then the drugger got mad, his muscle mass increased. Gripping the summonings throat he lunged him over behind them into a building. "GRAHHH!" he screamed. Yukan raised an eyebrow, he ran up and jumped in the monsters face. The monster just repelled and repelled the enemies blows, Yukan jumped back. The monster did some hand signs and used a water dragon jutsu. Yukans eyes opened up wide, he summoned 6 shadow clones who threw him into the air. 2 remained with him, while coming up into the air he then began to shape a rasengan in his hand. The two shadow clones then threw him towards the monster, he rose his rasengan into the monsters face. Blood and teeth came flying out, "NOOO! TURNING BACK!" Yukan shouted. He then saw that the monster was not finished but amused. Yukan wondered what he was smirking about so happily, but then it spoke. "I'm going to tear you limb from limb, get ready for my ultimate stage". He then took out green looking drugs and popped them in his mouth. Yukans eyes lit up high, the battle was far from over. The man turned into some kind of lizard, Yukan jumped back. He was out of chakra, majorly out of chakra. He began to cough and pant, the monster slapped it's tail agaisnt the ground over and over. Then wrapped it's self around Yukans neck. Yukan couldn't fight back, he was already crippled. The lizard then threw him high in the air, then jumping up and punching him down straight to the ground. Yukan coughed up blood this time, he then peared into the sky. The Lizard fell on top of him making a crater under them. He then gripped Yukans neck, there was then a kunai which was placed at the Lizards shadow. Yukans eyes lit up, looking behind him was his father. "Yukan Move" He said, Yukan shoved the lizards arm off. The lizard was full of rage, Yukan jumped back. His father then attatched a seal, and lighted it. He jumped back carrying Yukan, away. A large explosion accured. A chain of explosions, until it came to a stop. Yukan and his father went to the crater which was now a hole. There was a large crunch the ingestion sound, the lizard was eating drugs agsin. The Lizard came out, towards them and began to run away. It was growing, and dissapeared right in front of Yukans eyes. He couldn't track it, not this time. Yukans father could track the lizard, "DUCK!" he shouted. Helping Yukan to duck, the lizard appeared before them in front of them. Shooting out a water jutsu which was powered. Yukan's eyes opened up wide. The Lizard didn't flee, it was getting ground! Yukan's father then passed Yukan a chakra pill, Yukan didn't think twice. He sucked it up into his mouth, his father then asked, "You ready?". The lizard wasn't going to let them plan, his tail was longer then ever. It then swirled around Yukan's father, "DAD!" Yukan shouted. He ran up to the lizard, The lizard slapped him in the face. "Yukan use the jutsu!" his father shouted being crunched up in a ball. "ALRIGHT! HERE GOES NOTHING!" he shouted, using shadow strangle jutsu it strangled the lizards neck until it gave up. Yukan then charged a rasengan with his left hand into his right, "HERE I COME!" He shouted running up to the lizard, he slammed it directly into the lizards stomach. All the drugs from before were coughed up and gagged out. The Lizard, The Monster, The Mob Boss, The Grunt fell to the ground till he was just useless as ever. Yukan began to pant, "We Won!" Yukan said. Yukan then fainted, he had trully mastered his jutsu.

+10 Stats
+20 JP
2048/500 - Shadow Strangle Jutsu Mastered.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:25 pm
Approved till Thursday.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum